Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
Ikaros

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

I just wanted to warn others of the CFA. When I read his posts I thought at first that the evil had happened to Nem, but then I read further and found that the CFA is only a maniac idiot.

I do not want some people think that bad has happened to Nem. I just wanted to warn others.

I think itsn't right just close your eyes and ignore. Real solution is ban CFA (he maybe come with another account? Is ip ban possible? he may use tor), he really hurt Nem
rtstrx

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

to all ethereum advocators. ethereum is obvious vaporware. get into solid NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT.

filthy scammers. utopianfuture INTENSE. NEM is best hoax in bitcointalk in history

over 200 btc scammed? rofl what a job

?

Jaguar u want me to publish ur sockpuppet accounts also?

ur entire team is a grand hoax.
You are perfect?

We started four feet,
spent two feet
and we end to zero feet.

Do you want to steal the time, work of UP and his team?  The time never ends, you will receive your shot. Sowing negative, collects negative.

NEM is the only currency distributed among the poor. That's a lot in a world darwin, world chimp

If UP get rich, i'm glad, he deserves it.

To be free in this limited clock!!!
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:07:34 AM

I want to buy a NEMstake, NXT AE best can store several share?

Limit is 2 NEMstakes per NXT account.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:16:29 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 01:27:06 AM by makoto1337

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?
2. have simple/common multi-personality disorder?
Or 3. I am totally blind and am missing an extra space in you handle?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.

People should not always trust what their initial feelings say. Feelings are often wrong.

The outside is not the inside. What seems just seems;   i am someone.

There is a outside and an inside to all things (表裏), but you can also turn to a state where the two have no meaning anymore.

One way to express this is as:

是柱不見柱
非柱不見柱
是非已去了
是非裏薦取

There is no need to judge either as good or bad. Just accept what is. No need to "eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
gvans

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:21:19 AM

I just wanted to warn others

That is perfectly understandable and I don't say it is wrong.
The sad truth is in the end of the day there is no way to ban trolls completely, they will emerge anyhow with different usernames etc. Afaik best way is self-cencorship (i.e. total ignorance) and only focus on the topic. It is my preferred way to deal with it.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:26:13 AM

Hi guys, just bought 0.1 from Nxt AE. Just want to say Hello  Cheesy

Great to have a new NEMber!

NEM is not just a cryptocurrency, but a movement for real change. There are lots of problems in this world caused by a lack of equality for opportunity. The outcomes for individuals should not all be the same, but they should have the same opportunities available to them.

This isn't possible because of centralized control by a few banks. This causes real suffering for real people, not just angsty teenagers on BTT.

So I want to invite you to actively participate and work to build NEM with us. If you can code, code. If you can do marketing, market. Help build NEM and the NEM ecosystem and you can get even more NEM, distributed from the amounts reserved to build the ecosystem and develop everything. All stakeholders have an equal opportunity for getting more NEM. Please take the opportunity!

Join our trello board and help us build NEM: https://trello.com/b/GEWEPSZJ/nem-promotion

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:32:31 AM

And some good news: Apple is moving in the right direction by allowing bitcoin wallets in the app store again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/283qsp/its_true_bitcoin_wallets_are_allowed_in_all_apple/

Waiting to use one for NEM as well.

This is really great news!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:36:21 AM

NEM is not just a cryptocurrency, but a movement for real change. There are lots of problems in this world caused by a lack of equality for opportunity. The outcomes for individuals should not all be the same, but they should have the same opportunities available to them.

This isn't possible because of centralized control by a few banks. This causes real suffering for real people, not just angsty teenagers on BTT.

So I want to invite you to actively participate and work to build NEM with us. If you can code, code. If you can do marketing, market. Help build NEM and the NEM ecosystem and you can get even more NEM, distributed from the amounts reserved to build the ecosystem and develop everything. All stakeholders have an equal opportunity for getting more NEM. Please take the opportunity!

Join our trello board and help us build NEM: https://trello.com/b/GEWEPSZJ/nem-promotion

Good that the thread is back on the right track. The troll is sleeping.  Cheesy I will consider joining promotion but I don't like a confined place though  Grin I will help to fight the troll in the forum  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
takeshishimmura

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:36:47 AM

Utopian moving it to the AE was a genius move. Ain't none coin other can fetch like NEM can.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:37:06 AM

OMG I'm away for a few days and just had to do 4h of reading to get up to date.

I am amazed how fast community members stepped forward to change management to a more decentralized way.

To be honest I dont care If UF had socks or not. I'd rather have him in charge of those accounts than most people here.
 UTOPIAN DID A FINE JOB BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER , so never forget that.

Meanwhile I thank every community member and DEV for making NEM reality. Seing how well we reacted I am confident we are ready for the long road ahead. And yes there will be haters, but for every hater in the world there are two lovers Smiley

Thanks for sticking around.

Please help us to continue to build NEM. NEM is not any single person, but NEM is all of us.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:38:19 AM

I am closer to UF than u would ever expect Smiley

You are UF.   Shocked  Grin
Although UP resigned, but I believe he will pay attention to this thread

And probably troll it, since he seems to like trolling threads Grin

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Oh, Eadeqa's has his periods - again Smiley

50+ ?  Where?
If 50+ by the dev rules, why on Earth would no one use 3 sockpuppets.

Yes, 50+ as 10% is 400 million nem divide it by 8 and it's 50 and his own stake that he was getting, so it's 50+  Plus he baldly lied when asked directly if he has sock puppets.

I cannot now find the doc, where was this kind of "stakes for developers" list:

Development work
name                    stakes
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Marketing work
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Logo etc
-                       -

So, there was no decision, how the shares will be splitted inside the teams.
As utopianfuture coded 0 lines, it is not likely that he would have got the same share as the other in the dev team. Maybe only 1 stake.

Where do you get that 8 ?
In the Organization is named 14 person + "and many more".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A9p6QZcUoDvezVMUsp2kYaF8g_jTNPFPL5e3Tli-jaI/edit#gid=2136040793

I think that the "many more" refers to many persons helping in testing, reviews, audits, logo/design reviews, etc etc.

It is very malevolant to say that utopianfuture would have got 50+ stakes or even like "u : 71% of stakes"
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg43984/#msg43984

You should get also these account names: Vineca, Acetica  Smiley

I think the final stake distribution will be up to Jaguar, probably with the consensus of the dev team.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
fude99

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:49:36 AM

Very much looking forward to coming June 25, it was an exciting day, because I am in the list. Looking forward to NEM Cheesy Smiley

New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/  无为而治  ——老子
jluhxd

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:51:36 AM

Very much looking forward to coming June 25, it was an exciting day, because I am in the list. Looking forward to NEM Cheesy Smiley
+1,NEM !keep go on!
jluhxd

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

New NEMster Cheesy
pisdota

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:03:06 AM

Hi guys,I'm serious,do u think the shares of the development fund  is too much? It's 25%,the biggest of all of the Cryptocurrency as i know, u know BCNEXT created nxt, but the nxt teams are not so high proportion and the progress of development is also fast,nem claiming that he was the fairest, but it is unfair for the shareholders, because the development team accounted for 25%,it's ridiculous Angry
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:08:00 AM

Hi guys,I'm serious,do u think the shares of the development fund  is too much? It's 25%,the biggest of all of the Cryptocurrency as i know, u know BCNEXT created nxt, but the nxt teams are not so high proportion and the progress of development is also fast,nem claiming that he was the fairest, but it is unfair for the shareholders, because the development team accounted for 25%,it's ridiculous Angry

Core dev team gets 10% to build the V1 system. That is only about 1% per dev for everyday work without pay for over half a year. Not too much at all.

The remaining is to be used for marketing and promotion and post-V1 dev for the first 1 or 2 years of NEM. This is open for any stakeholder who contributes, so if you want more NEM, then do something and help us all. I think it is better to distribute NEM like this to people who do things rather than just give it randomly to everyone, even trolls who join up.

I would invite you to join the trello boards and help build something. It is really fun to work with others and you will help to make a better world.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Ikaros

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:13:45 AM

I don't have any stakes of Nem and I can't afford 0.1. It is too much.  Cry I can buy after launch when I can buy smaller amount. Just hope price doesn't go too high before launch.

I think this is good message for Nem. There maybe more who can't afford hundreds of dollars, but can afford maybe ten bucks. This potential does not appear right now in the stakemarkets, but will be after launch when you can buy just 1000 or something instead of 100 000.

I have to continue I think there should be way bought 0.01 Nemtoken or something. It would be good if somehow someone could organise group boughts. Or just wait to lauch? Price of Nemtoken has been very stable, but if it rise much 0.01 could be good for fair distribution.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

I don't have any stakes of Nem and I can't afford 0.1. It is too much.  Cry I can buy after launch when I can buy smaller amount. Just hope price doesn't go too high before launch.

I think this is good message for Nem. There maybe more who can't afford hundreds of dollars, but can afford maybe ten bucks. This potential does not appear right now in the stakemarkets, but will be after launch when you can buy just 1000 or something instead of 100 000.

I have to continue I think there should be way bought 0.01 Nemtoken or something. It would be good if somehow someone could organise group boughts. Or just wait to lauch? Price of Nemtoken has been very stable, but if it rise much 0.01 could be good for fair distribution.

Logistics are just too hard to do that. I totally agree with you and you are right, but I don't see a good way to do this, so it is probably not going to happen.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:51:17 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 03:04:19 AM by crackerhead

Would it be hard or even possible to create a decentralized faucet in NEM client that is funded by donations? So when people buy their first alias, send their first message, they don't have to use an outside website. Just brainstorming.

It'd be cool to create games people play rather than just a faucet. That why it would take time to get the NEM, which would reduce the likelihood of spamming.

If we made an adventure game, we could tell a compelling story about creating a new world economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality Cheesy

That sounds awesome, you have some great ideas Makoto.

Did anyone ever play the flash-based emo game? (warning: not safe for work) http://www.emogame.com/

It'd be sweet if we could make a game lik that. I can't draw at all, but I could help write a story or something.
Yeah, super not safe for work. I should've put my dog in the other room. Grin
I remember this game back in the day. I have only a few hours of experience coding a game(it was javascript), but I'm sure we have someone around here that could create something much better gameplay wise than that atleast (That game is already 10 years old).

Looks do-able: http://jlongster.com/Making-Sprite-based-Games-with-Canvas

Definitely, I'll mess around with that example they give. I encourage all aspiring game creators to do the same!

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: