Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75597 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:00:08 PM

WE ARE THE

NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT

+1! NEMsters All Around The World Unite

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

Guys, I know you would hate me for this but I can't hold suggesting it:

I would like to change the name of NEM to NIM

New Internet Movement rather than New Economy Movement.

It would make more sense to expand and reach more average non-technical users with the name NIM rather than NEM.

In fact I don't see NEM as an economy at all as much as I see it as a new internet platform that is much more secure than any other platform available today in terms of social network, dns, messaging, trading, .....

It doesn't have to stand for anything past NEM, once we make it a brand, it doesn't even matter what the NEM acronym stands for. I do agree "New Economy Movement" isn't the best. How about New Era Money, Nifty Electronic Money. If there is anything wrong with NEM, I'd say it's the N, if we want to be around for awhile, we probably shouldn't be called New anything.

I think HTC's ad campaign was pretty popular when it was around.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brandindex/2013/08/28/htc-what-does-it-stand-for-campaign-closes-perception-gap/

+1 for New Era Money! I think that's a lot slicker than New Economy Movement.

WE ARE THE

NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT

We lost our leader, not our identity!!!

Come on guys. We are NEM. We didn't lose our community, our name, or core devs, or OURSELVES Shocked!!

Nothing can take this apart we are NEW. We are our own Economy. And by all definition of the word..

...A MOVEMENT!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:05:38 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 04:02:49 PM by barabbas

NEM - Best Distribution of Any Crypto to Date

2800 accounts

>>Sure there naturally were some sockpuppets
         >There was at the very least over 1000 REAL Humans who initially received a stake.
                        ->700+ of those being veteran accounts
         >Out of those stakeholders almost 500 sold parts of their stake on the Nxt AE
         >Helpers, Designers, etc. received a stake, spreading out the distribution as well
         >On top of that there is still an upcoming auction for charity/branding package

* NEM has had it problems with UP trolling the Simcoin
               thread under a sockpuppet that was a stakeholder
               and he admitted to having another sock as well

Regardless NEM rightfully earns a spot on the Wall of Honor for the most de-centralized distribution to date

As the responsible party for THE WALL OF HONOR, the clumsy attempt by "Chris001" to 'nominate' NEM is just blatant spam. The fact is that NEM is just one of hundreds or coins nominated and that the list of THE WALL OF HONOR will be always included, in it's totality, at the bottom of the opening post in said WALL OF HONOR. This attempt, if confirmed that perpetrated by the dev team or one of its members, will, in fact, disqualify NEM for such consideration and could potentially merit the inclusion of NEM in THE WALL OF SHAME instead.
Coinsy

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

NEM - Best Distribution of Any Crypto to Date

2800 accounts

>>Sure there naturally were some sockpuppets
         >There was at the very least over 1000 REAL Humans who initially received a stake.
                        ->700+ of those being veteran accounts
         >Out of those stakeholders almost 500 sold parts of their stake on the Nxt AE
         >Helpers, Designers, etc. received a stake, spreading out the distribution as well
         >On top of that there is still an upcoming auction for charity/branding package

* NEM has had it problems with UP trolling the Simcoin
               thread under a sockpuppet that was a stakeholder
               and he admitted to having another sock as well

Regardless NEM rightfully earns a spot on the Wall of Honor for the most de-centralized distribution to date

As the responsible party for THE WALL OF HONOR, the clumsy attempt by "Chris001" to 'nominate' NEM is just blatant spam. The fact is that NEM is just one of hundreds or coins so nominated and that the list of THE WALL OF HONOR will be always included, in it's totality, at the bottom of the opening post in said WALL OF HONOR. This attempt, of confirmed that perpetrated by the dev team or one of its members, will, in fact, disqualify NEM for such consideration and coul potentially merit the inclusion of NEM in THE WALL OF SHAME instead.
Was this English?
Coinsy

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:11:07 PM

You guys really need to start a moderated thread. This does not look good to new interested users who are trying to get information about NEM.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

Jep, this thread is gettin out of hand. Please ban the trolls

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:35:15 PM

It's already been mentioned, and it's already known on trello.

On behalf of core dev team, I'd like to announce, that we have now PR/marketing board (I guess we can say we're really decentralized now).
People involved are:

* xtester (he'll be also buffer between dev team and PR team)
* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

Adittionally kodtycoon is also member of this board.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

You guys really need to start a moderated thread. This does not look good to new interested users who are trying to get information about NEM.

I believe xtester was going to start a moderated thread soon. This thread will be left open as the non-moderated thread.

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
Coinsy

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

I believe xtester was going to start a moderated thread soon. This thread will be left open as the non-moderated thread.

You might want to consider consolidating threads instead of keeping so many open. I've seen a few users complain they don't know which thread to turn to.
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:24:35 PM

You might want to consider consolidating threads instead of keeping so many open. I've seen a few users complain they don't know which thread to turn to.

I will bring this up.

Thanks,
EFFV

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
mr smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

On behalf of core dev team, I'd like to announce, that we have now PR/marketing board (I guess we can say we're really decentralized now).
People involved are:

* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

Great choice gimre Nem will move forward you have my full stakeholder support.
We should have made a sweep stake for fun .
I would of got 4 right  Smiley

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, SWEEPSTAKES, step right up, step right up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcBbXzeeiDg

Smiley

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

People involved are:

* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

very solid team. success is inevitable. NEM to the stars.

pS its very good seein more Trello discussion these day. NEMsters Unite!

mr smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:11:19 PM

People involved are:

* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

First ive noticed that band , still learning, trolling seems a significant problem within BTT

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
city19akro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:29:56 PM

I do believe in a moderated thread as well. People should be able to see contributing posts without having to check several pages of trolling/turd posts. There is nothing wrong with a moderated thread. If it suits people maybe the admins can record deleted posts and reasons why so if someone asks, there is a little bit of transparency. We don't want peope thinking nem officers don't want to face accusations or anything. But at the end of the day we need this thread to be useful, positive and constructive. On a forum like bitcointalk i doubt it could happen without moderation.

Then again, of course criticism should always be welcome, as long as it isn't insulting or unjustified.

I'm glad to see that NEM is still on the right track and officers doing everything they can to have one of the best coins out there. Congrats to everybody whether you are a stakeholder or an officer, NEM still looks like the most promising project i have seen for a while!
rock3tm4n

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

People involved are:

* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

Congratulation, guys, I am looking forward to work with you!
I was already a lot of fun to work with you all in the last weeks on trello.
Funny to see that the NEM stake value is rising, even with all the trolling in those threads here Smiley

btw. I changed my mind an would also prefer a moderated thread.
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:34:31 PM

People involved are:

* effv
* erkki12
* rockethead

I like this announcement . Ohhhh , kodtycoon, you are going up in the world..lol...only joking, it's well deserved by you and I'm sure this will be an effective team.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:47:19 PM

Can't wait for the alpha launch. Smiley

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:23:40 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:38:40 PM by xtester

Dear Nemsters,

Our new moderated thread has arrived!

Please join the civilized discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.new#new

Thanks.
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

Future Logo. Process please. Something is necessary like scales on each side and that they were equal Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: