Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75597 times)
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:14:13 PM

Stats needed (not Stasi, tho the understanding seems to be very biased currently  Wink )

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg44068/#msg44068

Why are posting links to Cfb posts? Come-from-Above is not the same person as CfB

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Stats needed (not Stasi, tho the understanding seems to be very biased currently  Wink )

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg44068/#msg44068

Why are posting links to Cfb posts? Come-from-Above is not the same person as CfB

jkoil doesnt know what hes talking about. i have nothing to do with fucking cfb neither with Nxt. boring accuses.

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:16:47 PM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Oh, Eadeqa's has his periods - again Smiley

50+ ?  Where?
If 50+ by the dev rules, why on Earth would no one use 3 sockpuppets.

I have no time to argue with you and that other period-man. Just show the stats. Dig it. Go, go!   Smiley

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

well...  you made another mistake.
Who has told you that I think that they are the same? No one, you just make your own conclusions with your 2 brain cells.

CfB's post is from another issue.
Calm down, take some painkillers and a new sanitary napkin and go to rest. You really need it.

Eadeqa

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Oh, Eadeqa's has his periods - again Smiley

50+ ?  Where?
If 50+ by the dev rules, why on Earth would no one use 3 sockpuppets.

Yes, 50+ as 10% is 400 million nem divide it by 8 and it's 50 and his own stake that he was getting, so it's 50+  Plus he baldly lied when asked directly if he has sock puppets.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

Are the next asset tokens secure? Who has possession of the nem asset tokens now?

patmast3r, he is trustworthy. I am sure that they are secure.

-EFFV

BE ADVISED! I'M TAKING REQUESTS FOR TOKENS BUT I'M NOT ABLE TO ISSUE THEM IMMEDIATELY! SHOW SOME PATIENCE. THANK YOU!

Since people seem to be trusting me i feel obligated to state that I do NOT YET have access to the NXT account that holds the tokens.
I will be given acccess though so your requests for tokens are being added to the list and I'll be issuing them as soon as i can.

Since i have already received quite a few requests I'd like to remind people that nothing has changed other than organisational stuff.
The very same developers are behind NEM and they will continue do to a bang up job. Don't be stupid and dump your stakes.

The assets need to be handed over right away or trading halted!

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Are the next asset tokens secure? Who has possession of the nem asset tokens now?

-EFFV

BE ADVISED! I'M TAKING REQUESTS FOR TOKENS BUT I'M NOT ABLE TO ISSUE THEM IMMEDIATELY! SHOW SOME PATIENCE. THANK YOU!

Since people seem to be trusting me i feel obligated to state that I do NOT YET have access to the NXT account that holds the tokens.
I will be given acccess though so your requests for tokens are being added to the list and I'll be issuing them as soon as i can.

Since i have already received quite a few requests I'd like to remind people that nothing has changed other than organisational stuff.
The very same developers are behind NEM and they will continue do to a bang up job. Don't be stupid and dump your stakes.

he will not have access until tuesday he just said and that is not even sure. Nem is doomed at the moment

I think I'll be in possesion of the stakes by tuesday.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

enough time for utopianfuture to dump as much stakes as possible on the buy orders. in fact if he is sane in his mind he will sell as much stakes as possible before running away / rejoining project under one of his many different accounts

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

-EFFV

he will not have access until tuesday he just said and that is not even sure. Nem is doomed at the moment

I think I'll be in possesion of the stakes by tuesday.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

enough time for utopianfuture to dump as much stakes as possible on the buy orders. in fact if he is sane in his mind he will sell as much stakes as possible before running away from the sunken project

Man...you really are a certified schizo. You make a thread dedicated to you apologizing for causing so much fud yet you continue to spread FUD.

UP WOULD LIKE TO HAND THE TOKENS OVER RIGHT NOW. THE ONLY REASON HE DOESN'T IS BECAUSE I CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY NXT ACCOUNT.

I'm actually trying to change that right now. I'm trying to get 64 random chars over the phone without a typo. This will be intersting  Grin

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

Man...you really are a certified schizo. You make a thread dedicated to you apologizing for causing so much fud yet you continue to spread FUD.

UP WOULD LIKE TO HAND THE TOKENS OVER RIGHT NOW. THE ONLY REASON HE DOESN'T IS BECAUSE I CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY NXT ACCOUNT.

I'm actually trying to change that right now. I'm trying to get 64 random chars over the phone without a typo. This will be intersting  Grin

Sounds good!

Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:38:05 PM

Here so unexpected turn. Shocked

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Would it be hard or even possible to create a decentralized faucet in NEM client that is funded by donations? So when people buy their first alias, send their first message, they don't have to use an outside website. Just brainstorming.

It'd be cool to create games people play rather than just a faucet. That why it would take time to get the NEM, which would reduce the likelihood of spamming.

If we made an adventure game, we could tell a compelling story about creating a new world economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality Cheesy

That sounds awesome, you have some great ideas Makoto.

Did anyone ever play the flash-based emo game? (warning: not safe for work) http://www.emogame.com/

It'd be sweet if we could make a game lik that. I can't draw at all, but I could help write a story or something.
Yeah, super not safe for work. I should've put my dog in the other room. Grin
I remember this game back in the day. I have only a few hours of experience coding a game(it was javascript), but I'm sure we have someone around here that could create something much better gameplay wise than that atleast (That game is already 10 years old).

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:41:19 PM

Here so unexpected turn. Shocked

turn is just because utopianfuture stabbed the communty in the back in utter betrayal and ripped our inner organs out

apart from that NEM Is undeniable still by far the best and awesomest project in the cryptocurrency world.

ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:44:59 PM

This thing is closed. NEM is moving forward, lets talk what matters.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:46:30 PM

yes NEM is #1
FOR THE WIN.

new leader patmaster
old leader utopianfuture still here with new name
same dev team
everything is good now!

lets support nem

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

I hope so that Utopian can continue in this project!!!

Why? He used sock puppet to claims stakes breaking his own rule about sock puppets. Why do you want this topic to be always around?  I think patmast3r is doing fine job.

Patmast3er is doing an awesome job!

Yes he used sockpuppets, he not has embezzled anything!

and let's be honest, I do not think it mattered to him on the value of the sockpuppets! for the devs is already 1/4 of all nems reserved! as do a few stakes more or less not make any difference!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:48:20 PM

First off, I am sorry to hear that UF has left the community.

Once the lynch mob mentality is started, it is hard to focus on the reality.  UF will hopefully remain part of this decentralized community of Nemesters. I hope that he simply makes a new account and continues to provide his project management abilities in some aspect.
Don't get me wrong, I do not condone UF's hypocritical actions.  I do however don't think we should be a community that shuns another member if they make mistakes, or do something outside the scope of our own belief system. We are building a system that will take the human greed, mistrust and mistakes out of the picture. The nem protocol layer will allow for the protocol to enforce trust, honesty. These are the things we should strive for.  
I have been around this scene for sometime and have seen many alts come and go. I think we are about par for the course so far.  Over time you start using the ignore button more and more as you realize the trolls.  Always remember people are to be thought of as looking out for themselves first. To overcome this we must engineering a crypto that automatically forces people to be honest to the protocol without telling them who to be, what to do and what is proper to themselves. This is what we need to be about.
Just my 2 nems.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:48:31 PM

yes NEM is #1
FOR THE WIN.

new leader patmaster
old leader utopianfuture still here with new name
same dev team
everything is good now!

lets support nem

What is the new name of Utopianfuture?

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:48:55 PM

I hope so that Utopian can continue in this project!!!

Why? He used sock puppet to claims stakes breaking his own rule about sock puppets. Why do you want this topic to be always around?  I think patmast3r is doing fine job.

Patmast3er is doing an awesome job!

Yes he used sockpuppets, he not has embezzled anything!

and let's be honest, I do not think it mattered to him on the value of the sockpuppets! for the devs is already 1/4 of all nems reserved! as do a few stakes more or less not make any difference!

yeah man it dont make difference! he already has a majority so why not claim more stakes? i agree!

the rich should take everything the poor have away as theyre rich anyway! why care about the smaller ones? fuck them, rip them play with them as u wish! those slaves! all to the LEADERS, utopiafuture forever

FAIR EQUAL EGALITARIAN NEM

Eadeqa

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

He could just email it as encrypted zip file

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:52:33 PM

Let's get one thing straight: I'm NOT the new leader or antyhing like that.
UPs tasks have been distributed among a couple of people.
If anyone is UPs successor it's Jaguar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: