Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:56:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
jxmhqjg

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

I am closer to UF than u would ever expect Smiley
yes, like black and white...
Support the  NEM  Official Thread Cheesy

NEM is the future
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:22:52 PM

+1
Hmm... come from ass... are you support NEM? this is joke! go away from this thread. you just peace of nothing...

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

Is it still possible to receive Nem tokens on the Nxt AE?
I cannot seem to find info on this, but maybe I am just blind...

If possible, could one be sent to account NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T (15892730968164110885) or redirect me to where I need to send this request?

Thanks and good luck, guys!  Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:35:04 PM

If possible, could one be sent to account NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T (15892730968164110885) or redirect me to where I need to send this request?

Thanks and good luck, guys!  Smiley

Hi Damelon,

Sure, here's the new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505

Please send Patmastr3 a PM with your Nxt account and he will help with that.
shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:37:33 PM

+1
Hmm... come from ass... are you support NEM? this is joke! go away from this thread. you just peace of nothing...

Absolutely agree with You!
Dear EFFV, would you be kind enough to remove all c.f.a. posts from NEM thread!
Best Regards to NEM COMMUNITY!

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:39:57 PM

Hi Damelon,

Thank you for curing my blindness! Cheesy

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Deutsche-Hantelbank

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:43:20 PM

OMG I'm away for a few days and just had to do 4h of reading to get up to date.

I am amazed how fast community members stepped forward to change management to a more decentralized way.

To be honest I dont care If UF had socks or not. I'd rather have him in charge of those accounts than most people here.
 UTOPIAN DID A FINE JOB BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER , so never forget that.

Meanwhile I thank every community member and DEV for making NEM reality. Seing how well we reacted I am confident we are ready for the long road ahead. And yes there will be haters, but for every hater in the world there are two lovers Smiley

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

Hi Damelon,

Thank you for curing my blindness! Cheesy

No problem. Are you a stakeholder?  Smiley
abstraktalias

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

You are UF.   Shocked  Grin
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

+1

Please don't remove anything. That would just feed the trolls again.
Just hit the ignore button like I did and your das becomes instantly better Smiley

zsutbd

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:06:51 PM

You are UF.   Shocked  Grin
Although UP resigned, but I believe he will pay attention to this thread

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:19:22 PM

OMG I'm away for a few days and just had to do 4h of reading to get up to date.

I am amazed how fast community members stepped forward to change management to a more decentralized way.

To be honest I dont care If UF had socks or not. I'd rather have him in charge of those accounts than most people here.
 UTOPIAN DID A FINE JOB BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER , so never forget that.

Meanwhile I thank every community member and DEV for making NEM reality. Seing how well we reacted I am confident we are ready for the long road ahead. And yes there will be haters, but for every hater in the world there are two lovers Smiley

It was a very shocking and surprising move.  And I agree with you, the community is handling it well!

Soon there will be an alpha test.  Pat has all the extra tokens on the AE.  No money was stolen.  The devs are still working hard on a great code.  NEM's distribution is still the best of any crypto. 

Our story has been hurt, but this isn't anything we can't get over and even eventually be stronger.

Before UP was the head.  Now NEM really is a movement.

KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

I'm going to chip in here because I am concerned about the direction NEM maybe taking since UP has left. The original reason I and possibly many others bought into NEM was because it was different and based on some principles. I appreciate that UP wrote the principles and in latter days didn't stand by the NEM principles, but I for one don't believe they should be changed. Those calling for the dropping of the "New Economy Movement" or "No Envy Movement" tagline because it maybe bad marketing are surely missing the point of creating something new and alternative?

The first page of the original thread is the Mission Statement and Values of NEM. The most important element being summed up in a few words :

Join us to make a better world

NEM is supposed to be different to create a different economic model as the current one based on fiat sucks. The rise in the value of NEM is nice but this should be seen as an effect of the cause. The cause being something different, something new, fairer. Lets not forget what most of us signed up for in the first place, UP & the core developers were very generous it was not an IPO it was a call for participation, the first 1,000 stakeholders paid nothing, even those that did pay towards the end sent very few BTC or NXT in real terms.

Maybe we should all go back and read page one of the OP and remind ourselves of the intention, I for one don't want NEM to become a me too response looking to make a quick buck. I'd be happy if the price dropped in the short term to generate long term wealth for a greater number of people

KC

Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

KingCole, I appreciate your perspective, but I, for one, am pleased with how various NEM stakeholders banded together. I don't have a problem with changing the slogan, if we abide by the same core principles. It's a fair point that "no envy" might be off-putting.

I'm going to chip in here because I am concerned about the direction NEM maybe taking since UP has left. The original reason I and possibly many others bought into NEM was because it was different and based on some principles. I appreciate that UP wrote the principles and in latter days didn't stand by the NEM principles, but I for one don't believe they should be changed. Those calling for the dropping of the "New Economy Movement" or "No Envy Movement" tagline because it maybe bad marketing are surely missing the point of creating something new and alternative?

The first page of the original thread is the Mission Statement and Values of NEM. The most important element being summed up in a few words :

Join us to make a better world

NEM is supposed to be different to create a different economic model as the current one based on fiat sucks. The rise in the value of NEM is nice but this should be seen as an effect of the cause. The cause being something different, something new, fairer. Lets not forget what most of us signed up for in the first place, UP & the core developers were very generous it was not an IPO it was a call for participation, the first 1,000 stakeholders paid nothing, even those that did pay towards the end sent very few BTC or NXT in real terms.

Maybe we should all go back and read page one of the OP and remind ourselves of the intention, I for one don't want NEM to become a me too response looking to make a quick buck. I'd be happy if the price dropped in the short term to generate long term wealth for a greater number of people

KC

NEM - nem.io
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

+1

Just hit the ignore button like I did and your das becomes instantly better Smiley

No worries, I will not remove any posts. People have the freedom of speech to troll.

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:29:08 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 02:45:06 PM by Come-from-Above

Support the  NEM  Official Thread Cheesy
+1

No worries, I will not remove any posts. People have the freedom of speech to troll.

ouch, u would not be able to delete even if u wanted to in the nonselfmod-topic Grin

and yes like it or not i am biggest supporter of NEM who bought cheapest of additional stakes as well. Thank u very much.

NEM for the WIN. For we have Financial Freedom!

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:35:09 PM

The creators of Bitcoin and NXT are shrouded in mystery.

What if the creation of the New Economy Movement and UP's sudden departure was no accident?

I would not be surprised if his "mistake" was intentionally planned.   

UP leaving the leadership role was inevitable, he has hinted about it. Sure he could of left quietly in the same manor as Satoshi and BCnext, but no, not utopianfuture. Yesterday was the kick off.

The exit plan was genius. He cooked up the perfect type of food for the trolls then resigns. The members and trolls get fired up. NEM gets some extra buzz. The trolls list all the controversies and issues. This allows us to debate and get everything weeded out before the launch.

Anyways, that's my fanciful version.

In the short term, the comments will be negative but once the new people get past the drama they will see that NEM has been built on a solid foundation. We have all the necessary components for success: a highly skilled dev team, a large and active community, innovative features, a simple install and easy to use software.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” -- Mark Twain

I have thought about the same thing, but we have no facts. Either way it has been an interesting turn of events.

yea ... that also I was thinking yesterday. A hidden chapter in the January's development plan?  Wink
Resign for a small mistake, show how the hyenas and jackals start the ripping. Finally, the rippers will get the ricochet.

From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:37:58 PM

The creators of Bitcoin and NXT are shrouded in mystery.

What if the creation of the New Economy Movement and UP's sudden departure was no accident?

I would not be surprised if his "mistake" was intentionally planned.   

UP leaving the leadership role was inevitable, he has hinted about it. Sure he could of left quietly in the same manor as Satoshi and BCnext, but no, not utopianfuture. Yesterday was the kick off.

The exit plan was genius. He cooked up the perfect type of food for the trolls then resigns. The members and trolls get fired up. NEM gets some extra buzz. The trolls list all the controversies and issues. This allows us to debate and get everything weeded out before the launch.

Anyways, that's my fanciful version.

In the short term, the comments will be negative but once the new people get past the drama they will see that NEM has been built on a solid foundation. We have all the necessary components for success: a highly skilled dev team, a large and active community, innovative features, a simple install and easy to use software.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” -- Mark Twain

I have thought about the same thing, but we have no facts. Either way it has been an interesting turn of events.

yea ... that also I was thinking yesterday. A hidden chapter in the January's development plan?  Wink
Resign for a small mistake, show how the hyenas and jackals start the ripping. Finally, the rippers will get the ricochet.

Nice fairytale, unfortunately far far from truth...

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:50:45 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 03:04:33 PM by jkoil

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Oh, Eadeqa's has his periods - again Smiley

50+ ?  Where?
If 50+ by the dev rules, why on Earth would no one use 3 sockpuppets.

Yes, 50+ as 10% is 400 million nem divide it by 8 and it's 50 and his own stake that he was getting, so it's 50+  Plus he baldly lied when asked directly if he has sock puppets.

I cannot now find the doc, where was this kind of "stakes for developers" list:

Development work
name                    stakes
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Marketing work
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Logo etc
-                       -

So, there was no decision, how the shares will be splitted inside the teams.
As utopianfuture coded 0 lines, it is not likely that he would have got the same share as the other in the dev team. Maybe only 1 stake.

Where do you get that 8 ?
In the Organization is named 14 person + "and many more".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A9p6QZcUoDvezVMUsp2kYaF8g_jTNPFPL5e3Tli-jaI/edit#gid=2136040793

I think that the "many more" refers to many persons helping in testing, reviews, audits, logo/design reviews, etc etc.

It is very malevolant to say that utopianfuture would have got 50+ stakes or even like "u : 71% of stakes"
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg43984/#msg43984

You should get also these account names: Vineca, Acetica  Smiley

From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:52:19 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 03:03:32 PM by Come-from-Above

It is very malevolant to say that utopianfuture would have got 50+ stakes or even like "u : 71% of stakes"
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg43984/#msg43984

+1 WTF it doesnt matter how many stake utopianfuture have. after all this project is about financial freedom of the stakeholders so i dont care if he richer than me as long as i am rich. FINANCIAL FREEDOM! fuck the equality, thats just hyprocrite talk. we are here to enrich ourselves!  utopianfuture is missed. he is more than important and should have exactly as many stake as he has.

ps seems like NEM activity is down to the ground after the incident. very sad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: