Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:36:32 PM

Pffrt: I'm not sure how relaying information or countering false claims is hyping, but given that you sold at the bottom I don't see much point in discussing it with you while you regurgitate the same tired misrepresentations and FUD. Sorry for your loss.

BTW, I know two people who recently sold large amounts near the bottom and they're already talking about buying back at a small profit. Even the FUD crew that claims the coin is dead are starting to say it's about time to buy back... as they always planned to.... and calling the price they hope to get. If you don't know how FUDers operate in downtime and blow good/bad news out of proportion you better learn quick.

Listen to liars, thieves, and old school penny stock manipulators, or see the reality for yourself. Your choice.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:52:42 PM

STARTcoin Shall Rise Again!
Speculation by The Dood.
- 2 hours ago by the-bitcoin-dood
https://steemit.com/startcoin/@the-bitcoin-dood/startcoin-shall-rise-again-speculation-by-the-dood
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:16:24 PM

Please fix your website I can't even login and I still am noticing that there are no dividends since may still !
Why should I invest ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Please fix your website I can't even login and I still am noticing that there are no dividends since may still !
Why should I invest ?

The START team doesn't visit BCT. Are you going to the correct URL?

https://v2.startjoin.com/
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

Pffrt: I'm not sure how relaying information or countering false claims is hyping, but given that you sold at the bottom I don't see much point in discussing it with you while you regurgitate the same tired misrepresentations and FUD. Sorry for your loss.

BTW, I know two people who recently sold large amounts near the bottom and they're already talking about buying back at a small profit. Even the FUD crew that claims the coin is dead are starting to say it's about time to buy back... as they always planned to.... and calling the price they hope to get. If you don't know how FUDers operate in downtime and blow good/bad news out of proportion you better learn quick.

Listen to liars, thieves, and old school penny stock manipulators, or see the reality for yourself. Your choice.

Actually i saved myself multiple BTC by selling, because i could just buy all of it back right now at a fraction of the price i sold it for. I'm not though, because i think i will get a better deal. I didn't disagree with you initially, and i agreed with your initial entry point. However, when the release came out the way it did (absolutely disastrous), there was no reason to be bullish anymore, and anyone who had looked critically at the available information would not have been so confident.

Yes you are relaying information, but only the positive stuff, which is completely outweighed with all the crap going on. I am also just relaying information, and want to give a counterargument to your hype because i think the information you spread is extremely confusing.
If what you have told is the whole story, then the price would have been stable at 2-3k sats, but it just isn't. There is more to the story and people deserve to know it so they can decide for themselves if the current price is fair or not.

In the end the results speak for themselves. Since you started with your over the top bullish attitude, the bears have won and people who followed your advice had their investment slaughtered, for now. The smart bears will buy back at a proper entry point and get possibly 5x the gains you get with your advice.

I read the chat, and i know they are thinking or re-entering, but not at 1000 sats. If they did want to get in at this price they would have bought that 5BTC sell wall already.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

lol
down to 850 sats ?
The Herbert Report.

REKT

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:48:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Grin
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:05:11 PM

Pffrt: You sold 10k coins. It's not hard to trade 10k coins without liquidity. When I talk I'm talking about people buying/selling 5+ BTC who can't sell and buy back at the drop of a hat. And of course I'm relaying the positive stuff because the FUDers are only relaying the negatives AND blowing it out of proportion to manipulate people into crashing the price during a period of low volume/liquidity. I don't need to reiterate that stuff. When StartJoin makes progress, I post about it. That's not hype. That's INFORMATION.

I recommended it at 2330 before it went to more than double that price. I even tweeted not to chase it up after 2500. After it peaked and fell to 2000 I said *I* was holding and buying/rebuying on the way down, which I did. I suggested people should hold because I underestimated how much the FUDers would blow things out of proportion and actively suppress the price. And again, you can't just sell 5 or 10 BTC in this environment and reliably expect to buy it back lower. I didn't recommend *buying* again until 1000 sats. Multiple people buying 5 or 10 BTC will NOT be able to buy under 1000 sats (maybe not even under 2000). It's going to be first come, first served, and whoever snatches the small sell wall is probably the only person who will get in at these prices... UNLESS YOU'RE TRADING SMALL AMOUNTS.

So, in short... if you're trading small amounts... I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU. Sell and go, or buy and either lurk or be proactive. I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:09:25 PM

I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR THE LAST MONTH AND MORE
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:12:00 PM

I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR THE LAST MONTH AND MORE

Starting to realize that, lol.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

You hold during downtime while people FUD and then you sell just before START integration happens. There's no logic in that at all, but good luck out there. Sounds like you'll need it with that logic.
if i remember correctly, you were saying the same right before startjoin V2. yet, price never raised(well, a small pump followed by a bigger dump happened).
i'm a investor, not a gambler. things not going well so time to move on.
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:27:49 PM

You hold during downtime while people FUD and then you sell just before START integration happens. There's no logic in that at all, but good luck out there. Sounds like you'll need it with that logic.
if i remember correctly, you were saying the same right before startjoin V2. yet, price never raised(well, a small pump followed by a bigger dump happened).

Another lie. I bought 2900, sold 4000. I then bought again at 2330-2500, recommended it, the price went to around 4800. If you don't know to sell small amounts on the way up that's your own fault. Holding for a month when nothing is happening and then selling right before something happens is not smart. Period.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:06:22 AM

You guys are killing the price just by talking so much bullshit. He's not dumping premine on the market, no one is trying to scam you, START is close to being integrated into the platform, and you're all just a bunch of crybabies, trolls, and FUDers. The only scam here is people telling noobs this nonsense about scams and causing them to sell at a loss. THAT is the scam. You should be ashamed... but of course you're not and will come back at me with a bunch more bullshit I don't even have the patience to respond to anymore. When things progress none of you will even admit you were wrong.

Crypto traders are vultures and scum. I feel sorry for anyone trying to start a legit business with you people involved.

The entire altcoin market is in the dumps. Holding my START like a pro. Saddens me that some of you will still profit with all your lying, innuendo, and whining. You don't deserve it.

It's each man for himself. Traders and investors will have to take time and efforts to educate themselves of the projects or Alt coins they are investing into rather than reading the trolls and falling for the FUDs in various forums.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:08:10 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 06:44:33 AM by salmanahmedone

Another lie. I bought 2900, sold 4000. I then bought again at 2330-2500, recommended it, the price went to around 4800. If you don't know to sell small amounts on the way up that's your own fault. Holding for a month when nothing is happening and then selling right before something happens is not smart. Period.

Holding your coins for long term is the best way to profit in Cryptos.  The more you hold after buying at cheap, it will get you more profit.
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:43:12 AM

So here's something that could be taken as FUD, though in light of the claims being made I consider it a positive...

As talked about before, Karl recently said he wanted to buy coins and the FUDers were doing him a favor trashing the price. The Uncensored group (that's also responsible for the rekt & hodl t-shirts) is trying to tell people Karl is dumping premine on the market and abandoning the coin. We know he's not abandoning the coin because they're right now implementing it into the site. He also said various things to me in DM that make it clear he has future plans based around the coin. The FUDers know this stuff too and still make their "dead coin" and "abandonment" claims, yet recently are in their den talking about what price they hope to buy at. I'm constantly surprised people still buy into their bullshit.

Piecing everything Karl has said publicly and privately together it's clear to me that Karl is NOT dumping premine on the market, he's buying it himself. This allows him to fund StartJoin and still get a return on the investment in the future. It also means the coins aren't in the hands of short term traders who are going to redump it at a small profit when things turn around.

So yes, I have my own annoyance with Karl because it's clear to me that he's allowing the market to get trashed so he can get a good price on the coins. Honestly, though, most people would do the same thing and in the long run I think it's better for the market than if he were just selling them to short term traders.

As for Max... can we please recognize that he made his $1 call before the site was hacked and went down? He couldn't have predicted that and it made his call impossible. It's like me saying the next president of the US would be Kanye West, Kanye getting murdered, and then people telling me I made the worst prediction ever when he didn't get elected. People are not psychic and unexpected events will always invalidate their predictions. It doesn't make them scammers. Frankly, I think Max is more guilty of being clueless and preoccupied with other aspects of his life than he is guilty of trying to fuck over the START community. The guy is rich and doesn't care about a few thousand dollars.

Most of the other FUD is based around things like people not coming through on project promises. That happens on all crowd funding sites and has very little to do with the people trying to build StartJoin. All of this stuff is just spun and hyped up by opportunists who want to crash the price and even say so. The only people scamming here are the ones scaring people into dumping their coins at a loss. In the near future when StartJoin is launching projects and START is up in the 5-10k range people will have completely changed their tunes... until the next top when the FUD will begin all over again. Don't get played.
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:11:32 AM

On a related note, Karl has stopped responding to me because I think he just considers me someone trying to get inside info (and maybe he's right), so fuck him, I'm going to spill the beans. Here are some things he said...

1) He wants to buy coins and I shouldn't tell anyone... but he already said it out loud in a chat room before he apparently realized it might hurt his chances of buying cheaper. This is why I believe he bought from the premine to fund StartJoin development instead of selling on the market.

2) He's started the hunt for a new "Chief Technology Officer". I don't think he's much happier with StartJoin's launch than the community was and sees the need to improve the team.

3) He said my idea to make START proof of stake to prevent 51% attacks was a good one and he'd be considering it when he got a new CTO.

4) He said similar about my idea to clone a more full-featured coin and just port over the blockchain, because voila... new features, improved wallet, etc. without too much work.

5) When I gave him hell about not supporting the price he replied, and I cut and paste, "If you knew an asset was going to increase its trade volume by 10-20x over the next 12 months would you be overly concerned about supporting the price or would you want price to go lower?" The volume was in the 10-15 BTC range at the time.

6) When I bitched at him about lack of PR and frequent community updates he replied, "I'm committed to making this work. We're going to throw everything at this for 12 months and either be a huge success or burn up in a blaze of glory, but slow incremental approach is now coming to an end."

7) He has plans to partner with AID:Tech, but wouldn't say anything else about it other than a focus on crowdfunding in the developing world. He also hinted at this in public about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

So there you have it. They aren't abandoning the coin and they're going to ramp things up from here and push hard for at least the next year to make this work. I guarantee you're going to see higher prices in the near future.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:13:36 AM

On a related note, Karl has stopped responding to me because I think he just considers me someone trying to get inside info (and maybe he's right), so fuck him, I'm going to spill the beans. Here are some things he said...

1) He wants to buy coins and I shouldn't tell anyone... but he already said it out loud in a chat room before he apparently realized it might hurt his chances of buying cheaper. This is why I believe he bought from the premine to fund StartJoin development instead of selling on the market.

2) He's started the hunt for a new "Chief Technology Officer". I don't think he's much happier with StartJoin's launch than the community was and sees the need to improve the team.

3) He said my idea to make START proof of stake to prevent 51% attacks was a good one and he'd be considering it when he got a new CTO.

4) He said similar about my idea to clone a more full-featured coin and just port over the blockchain, because voila... new features, improved wallet, etc. without too much work.

5) When I gave him hell about not supporting the price he replied, and I cut and paste, "If you knew an asset was going to increase its trade volume by 10-20x over the next 12 months would you be overly concerned about supporting the price or would you want price to go lower?" The volume was in the 10-15 BTC range at the time.

6) When I bitched at him about lack of PR and frequent community updates he replied, "I'm committed to making this work. We're going to throw everything at this for 12 months and either be a huge success or burn up in a blaze of glory, but slow incremental approach is now coming to an end."

7) He has plans to partner with AID:Tech, but wouldn't say anything else about it other than a focus on crowdfunding in the developing world. He also hinted at this in public about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

So there you have it. They aren't abandoning the coin and they're going to ramp things up from here and push hard for at least the next year to make this work. I guarantee you're going to see higher prices in the near future.

LOL YOU'RE A WINNER.

also, i'll speak for EVERY FUCKING PERSON HERE when i say WE'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN WE FUCKING SEE IT (that goes for 1. the tech/releases/PR/improved ecosystem whatever the fuck have you and 2. the fucking PRICE!)

not to mention with him inviting many types of questions/comments to his way of speaking......he just sounds like he's on the inside of whoever the fuck whale/hacker or market-maker is railing this coin up and down with price manipulation.  i'm sure as him and that cuck max start their 'hype' phase for 2017...the price will "magically" rebound.  Roll Eyes gee look at that totally convenient timing of buy walls and pump returning just as the sell side thins out lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:43:08 AM

LOL YOU'RE A WINNER.

I'm glad we can agree on something. Smiley

the price will "magically" rebound.

Make that TWO things! Except there's nothing magical about it. Flawed launch, BTC up, altcoins down, in-between "news events" for START, FUDers capitalizing on those things, suppression... we know why the price dropped. When altcoins recover, StartJoin progresses, and the FUDers retreat to their holes... up we'll go. No magic required.

In any case, people claiming the coin is dead are lying/ignorant, and those claiming holders are rekt are just plain wrong. It's the people who sold at a loss who are rekt. Wink
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:38:42 AM

a 50% premine with Max Keiser involved, wow who'd guessed that would get ugly  Roll Eyes
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:20:48 AM

Max doesn't control the premine and most coins these days are 100% premined to be sold in ICOs. The premine was always part of the deal, so acting like something shady is going on is dishonest.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: