Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538832 times)
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

Where is Max?  $1 incoming?

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

i just invest in this coin and im waiting for X10
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

Since July, it has become very low-key, until recently the big pull up, reminds me that I still have some coins
veridisquo

Activity: 191

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

https://amp.reddit.com/r/startcoin/comments/7o8o06/update_from_the_startcoin_team/?__twitter_impression=true
acmch

Activity: 189
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

still looks like a trap
acmch

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

whats going on?  Smiley
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

gosh it wouldn't surprise me

everything is pumping now guys

people are going bonkers bananas crazy mad over crypto

if they release something nice new and promising price will explode
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

whats going on?  Smiley

My theory is that some people know sth we don't and tons of money were invested because something big is coming and when it comes, this will be huge. But let's wait and see. The new team promised some actions and as soon as we see the first ones taking place , this will confirm my view  Grin 
bitChipper

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Hi StartCOIN community,

After a long hiatus, I wanted to reach out to our loyal community and offer an update from the StartCoin Team.

After the announcement from previous StartCOIN CEO, Karl Gray, the project was sidelined in order for the StartJOIN team to focus on other endevours. While it was the right decision for the SmartJOIN team at the time, you guys, our loyal community, were left in the dark and seemingly abandoned. I want to reach out publicly and assure you that is not the case.

After assuming full ownership and responsibility over StartCOIN, a growing team of us have been working full-time to relaunch what we believe can be the greatest cryptocurrency platform to date. We also understand that we will be striving daily to rebuild trust and regain key relationships in the community. For this lapse, we as the new StartCOIN team greatly apologize.

Currently, we have 3 developers, a CEO that has successfully launched 4 game-changing crypto coins, myself as Chief Strategy Officer, and a brilliant Board of Directors ready to support StartCOIN's new direction.

Q1 of 2018 we are committing to:

Product roadmap outlining the technological improvement of our platform with accompanying whitepaper
Much overdue wallet improvements
Recovery of our social media accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Telegram
Marketing presence in the community with a full-time marketing professional at the helm
Launching StartCOIN on two additional exchanges
Relaunching PoS rewards protocol
Keeping in reliable contact with the StartCOIN community
Announcing new partnerships in-line with our company vision ... and a big surprise for our loyal community
We understand much trust has been lost. We are prepared to set out on this long and rewarding journey with you all. We understand the skepticism, frustration, and anger felt by the community. We ask you all to give our team a fresh start. We come into this endevour with years of experience successfully launching, directing, improving, managing, and connecting in the crypto community. Best wishes to all, and please keep your eyes peeled for new content from the StartCOIN team.

JS

This is all that we know so far.
bitChipper

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Hi StartCOIN community,

After a long hiatus, I wanted to reach out to our loyal community and offer an update from the StartCoin Team.

After the announcement from previous StartCOIN CEO, Karl Gray, the project was sidelined in order for the StartJOIN team to focus on other endevours. While it was the right decision for the SmartJOIN team at the time, you guys, our loyal community, were left in the dark and seemingly abandoned. I want to reach out publicly and assure you that is not the case.

After assuming full ownership and responsibility over StartCOIN, a growing team of us have been working full-time to relaunch what we believe can be the greatest cryptocurrency platform to date. We also understand that we will be striving daily to rebuild trust and regain key relationships in the community. For this lapse, we as the new StartCOIN team greatly apologize.

Currently, we have 3 developers, a CEO that has successfully launched 4 game-changing crypto coins, myself as Chief Strategy Officer, and a brilliant Board of Directors ready to support StartCOIN's new direction.

Product roadmap outlining the technological improvement of our platform with accompanying whitepaper
Marketing presence in the community with a full-time marketing professional at the helm
Announcing new partnerships in-line with our company vision ... and a big surprise for our loyal community
We understand much trust has been lost. We are prepared to set out on this long and rewarding journey with you all. We understand the skepticism, frustration, and anger felt by the community. We ask you all to give our team a fresh start. We come into this endevour with years of experience successfully launching, directing, improving, managing, and connecting in the crypto community. Best wishes to all, and please keep your eyes peeled for new content from the StartCOIN team.

JS

Just to clarify those are not my words, copied and pasted from the reddit post. see the link posted above
acmch

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

does token holders receive free tokens every week now?
bitChipper

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

does token holders receive free tokens every week now?

Not unless you are mining, other than that no bounties, no free coins, no faucet or airdrop, im still wondering why this coin is going up though
acmch

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

start with that, lol
sivaarivalagan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Dear my Startcoin Windows desktop wallet address was encrypted with passphrase and took backup but not SIGNED.

Startcoin launcher corrupted during windows update..

Reinstalled and tried to import the wallet by the backup file which i had earlier with the passphrase but that option was not available.

Note:
I didnt SIGN the wallet address and because of this private key was not generated and due to this import wallet using address and message not working.

Please help with developer info so I could recover my lost wallet address with funds.

The following information I have,
1. Transferred exchange information
2. Transaction information with date and time
3. Balance in wallet.

Thanks,
Truthfully,
siva Arivalagan

Hi StartCOIN community,

JS

ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Dear my Startcoin Windows desktop wallet address was encrypted with passphrase and took backup but not SIGNED.

Reinstalled and tried to import the wallet by the backup file which i had earlier with the passphrase but that option was not available.

Note:
I didnt SIGN the wallet address and because of this private key was not generated and due to this import wallet using address and message not working.

Please help with developer info so I could recover my lost wallet address with funds.

3. Balance in wallet.

Thanks,
Truthfully,
siva Arivalagan

Hi StartCOIN community,

JS

and a brilliant Board of Directors ready to support StartCOIN's new direction?What is new direction? Any hidden good news?
selectnumber123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Note:

3. Balance in wallet.

Thanks,
Truthfully,
siva Arivalagan

Hi StartCOIN community,

JS

The authors suggest there will be two trading platforms StartCOIN, which two trading platform I am curious?
acmch

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

any news?
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

ahhhh, masters of secrets! Waiting patiently... News needed!
bitChipper

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Tomorrow we are announcing our own kickstart platform with the possibility of a refund.

And also a plan for developing a token for the next six months.

The goal is $ 5 per coin.

Head of development.

with just random shilling like this its hard to take seriously this new information, check this guys recent post..

he is literally spamming verge threads with 64 bold font on.... that reddit post could have been made by someone like this

until we have something more official its hard to stay interested
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Yes, I agree. I need more adequate updates since I am holding 5% of entire market cap of that coin.

"TO THE MOON, HODL, THIS IS GUNNA BE 99999999BTC IN NO TIME!!!1" not needed.

I need analytics, roadmap, straight technology and updating repository. They haven't touched for 2 years github. Not sure if they remember how to do that. But I still have strong beliefs that last posts were not worthless.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: