Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77495 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:34:27 AM

once we  have the details on the truly anonymous function. expecting mayhem and plenty of FUD, i just think its cool that dev is asking for donations after the release he must be really confident.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:43:43 AM

This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

Thank you for the kind words sdersdf2!

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!
When you will make to me compensation? I wait the 3rd day
marklin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:45:26 AM

Why! Am I a solo nobody asked you! My korecoin! This is a new innovation of currency?

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!

dude he has paid others he will pay you if your telling the truth, everyone knows the situation here, and we are expecting many people to come and post and say they never got paid etc when they could be telling lies. once he has said all payments made, and you have not been  paid and if you are telling the truth then chase him.

but people will say i haven't got this haven't got that, to create panic which won't happen as dev has shown he is legit as miners have come out and said he has paid them when they thought he was not gonna.

at the end of the day, it is not the dev fault this has happen, so he is paying from his own pocket willingly so if i were you ask nicely, he can easily turn around and say no.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:57:12 PM

dude he has paid others he will pay you if your telling the truth, everyone knows the situation here, and we are expecting many people to come and post and say they never got paid etc when they could be telling lies. once he has said all payments made, and you have not been  paid and if you are telling the truth then chase him.

but people will say i haven't got this haven't got that, to create panic which won't happen as dev has shown he is legit as miners have come out and said he has paid them when they thought he was not gonna.

at the end of the day, it is not the dev fault this has happen, so he is paying from his own pocket willingly so if i were you ask nicely, he can easily turn around and say no.
And whose then is wine?
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

We need a multipool.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Junkey

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:30:04 PM

How long did the PoW last, 1 day?
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

That is exactly right.

I received my fair (more than 0!) coins, and it was hella quick.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:38:49 PM

can somebody explain the stake feature in the client...Thanks.

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

I am no scammer, I have a wallet.dat file matching the blockchain address amount. Agian, for the third day, I have been in IRC constantly (IRCCloud) and posted here numerous times and 2-3 PMs to the dev. I cannot access my coins I mined, they were out for stake in the wallet when it forked, and the mac wallet has since been deleted. All I have is the wallet.dat

I am not going away until I am answered.

Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Whose fault is it then? And why somebody who lost his coins should care if others got paid? How does that make sense?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:06:59 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:23:54 PM by bitcoinwonders010

Whose fault is it then? And why somebody who lost his coins should care if others got paid? How does that make sense?

dev does not have unlimited funds, read the thread to find out who is at fault. dev does not have to pay anyone, he is doing what he can. when he has declared all payments finished then see what he says, but like i said there will plenty who will come out and say, i lost coins as KORE gets popular. i am  not saying current poster maybe lying but nor do we know if they telling the truth, dev wouldn't pay some and leave the rest hanging.
so if dev has said all payments done, id believe him as he has paid others. i could say dev owes me coins too. some may have lost coins by deleting wallet by mistake, so they wanna get the coins back. i hope that those being truthful get their coins back those that are lying get caught.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

I swear miners are the whiniest people in crypto.

So you lost a few coins, get over it, at least the dev is trying. I lose money on trading all the time on bad trades because I never know if a coin is going to be hot or not, I speculate. I don't have a daily chart or a multipool telling me what coin to mine and dump so I can make at least 101% profit every single day, it is a luxury. If you want to feel like you're running a business than prepare for losses or spillage, it's a fact of life. If not then go find another venture.
Koko

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:26:38 PM

dev does not have unlimited funds, read the thread to find out whoes fault it is. dev does not have to pay anyone, he is doing what he can. when he has declared all payments finished then see what he says, but like i said there will plenty who will come out and say, i lost coins as KORE gets popular. i am  not saying current poster maybe lying but nor do we know if they telling the truth, dev wouldn't pay some and leave the rest hanging.
so if dev has said all payments done, id believe him as he has paid others. i could say dev owes me coins too.

That's kind of a vague answer. Are you saying that the pools are responsible for this coin constantly forking and the dev had nothing to do with that? Or maybe the miners are responsible? Also you have to realize that if someone genuinely lost their coins telling them to stop creating panic, that others have been paid, or that there are a lot of scammers, doesn't help them one bit. This isn't about what you believe.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

can i get compensated 100 coins which is half of what i had lost would be enough.

Edit: i even had my sig. for days

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:35:41 PM

dev does not have unlimited funds, read the thread to find out whoes fault it is. dev does not have to pay anyone, he is doing what he can. when he has declared all payments finished then see what he says, but like i said there will plenty who will come out and say, i lost coins as KORE gets popular. i am  not saying current poster maybe lying but nor do we know if they telling the truth, dev wouldn't pay some and leave the rest hanging.
so if dev has said all payments done, id believe him as he has paid others. i could say dev owes me coins too.

That's kind of a vague answer. Are you saying that the pools are responsible for this coin constantly forking and the dev had nothing to do with that? Or maybe the miners are responsible? Also you have to realize that if someone genuinely lost their coins telling them to stop creating panic, that others have been paid, or that there are a lot of scammers, doesn't help them one bit. This isn't about what you believe.

well i can't think dev would be at fault, as he didn't plan to use pre-mine or personal funds to repay miners. dev has said payouts are nearly done, so there are payouts to be made. it might just take a little longer to verify. out of the many people who have said they lost coins they have been paid. what makes sense, dev not paying out a few miners when he has paid many already or people trying to get free coins. again i am not saying current posters are lying or telling the truth dev knows best, im just saying expect people trying to claim free coins will post FUD. some miners may have deleted wallets and now hoping to get coins back this way. i am not in a miner's position so it wouldn't be right to say move on shit happens, but i trust dev decision on what he does, with the limited funds he has.
Koko

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:44:09 PM

I swear miners are the whiniest people in crypto.

So you lost a few coins, get over it, at least the dev is trying. I lose money on trading all the time on bad trades because I never know if a coin is going to be hot or not, I speculate. I don't have a daily chart or a multipool telling me what coin to mine and dump so I can make at least 101% profit every single day, it is a luxury. If you want to feel like you're running a business than prepare for losses or spillage, it's a fact of life. If not then go find another venture.

Everyone speculates, you're not special. There is a difference between losing coins because of your own decisions and because someone else messed up.
Koko

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:12:55 PM

well i can't think dev would be at fault, as he didn't plan to use pre-mine or personal funds to repay miners. dev has said payouts are nearly done, so there are payouts to be made. it might just take a little longer to verify. out of the many people who have said they lost coins they have been paid. what makes sense, dev not paying out a few miners when he has paid many already or people trying to get free coins. again i am not saying current posters are lying or telling the truth dev knows best, im just saying expect people trying to claim free coins will post FUD. some miners may have deleted wallets and now hoping to get coins back this way. i am not in a miner's position so it wouldn't be right to say move on shit happens, but i trust dev decision on what he does, with the limited funds he has.

Fair enough, the dev is doing a good job trying to compensate others, it could have been much worse. Do you know if he is compensating anyone that lost coins on suprnova or is just the ones lost in the official wallet?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:18:52 PM

Fair enough, the dev is doing a good job trying to compensate others, it could have been much worse. Do you know if he is compensating anyone that lost coins on suprnova or is just the ones lost in the official wallet?

no idea, i think maybe the ones in supernova as that where the problem started would it be possible to even trace coins lost in a official/deleted wallet. not sure.
Koko

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:23:30 PM

I'm trying to get in touch with the pool owner to maybe get my work/transaction history so I at least have some proof, but I haven't heard from him yet. I'll try again tomorrow. It's a small amount of coins so I think if it doesn't work out, I'm just going to forget about the whole thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: