Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:19:34 PM

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo. 

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

I agree with you. We need to push up our marketing and I think we recently did a lot more than before. We will continue with it. If someone is here who knows a lot about marketing, he can gladly contact us. We accept every help we get. Also what I always say, spread the word. Talk about Crypti whenever you have a chance. Smiley

Just for clarification - what is the current status of BTER?  Are they going out of business or not?  Do we still want to push to get 16M XCR off of there or is it back to being a routine place to exchange XCR for BTC?  Are they accepting XCR deposits?

Well, they are working. I don't know how long they will be, but for now it seems like they are trying hard to stay in the business. I wouldn't have huge amount of coins on the exchange though. Smiley

Mandy, I will also be voting for you this evening when I get home to my secure computer.  You are correct that there is a disinterest in voting new noderunners up and I am as guilty of that as anybody.  So hold on for 24 hours, you're about to go up (along with the other standby delegates).

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen. 

I'm also waiting for the new whitepaper to come out before trying to go on a major campaign to recruit a bunch of Peercoin and Bitshares none runners to be Standby delegates.  I've got a list of 130 total usernames (90 of them also have accounts here at Bitcointalk).   These guys are prime candidates to run a Crypti node, since they already have run a PoS / DPoS node elsewhere.  Like I say, I am waiting for an updated white paper to steer them to...when will that be out?

Hey, maybe they'll buy into that big Poloniex wall...

We absolutely need to get Cryptsy fixed NOW.  I've written about it to them.  Can the devs take this on as a priority and keep hammering it until they fix it?

I'm keep contacting Cryptsy, but they don't respond. If someone has a good connection to them, please get in contact with them. :/

The whitepaper is in the work, and can be expected some time after v0.3.0 got released.

I think this type of thinking is part of the problem - people want others to go out there and SPAM everybody about this or that coin.

XCR is not ready yet! Hello!? Those that bought, great, we expect the devs to come through and fight through issues and problems that arise - they have shown they are up to the challenge. Once devs finalize custom block chains and dapps start rolling out - THEN we can start calling attention to the project.

Right now, the project is more or less in stealth - as these projects SHOULD BE, btw.

Why should the price get pumped up right now? Just so you can sell and make a profit? Either this entire project will evolve and people will enter this space OR the project will fail. At this stage, there is little reason to beg people to enter XCR if they are not already believers on what the protocol might be capable of.

We need to be constantly in the news, and we will be when founders will make great dapps. Until then we have very little to present. Crypti is a sleeper, an insider tip. Everyone who can get in now, will be greatly rewarded.

Hey Passion_ltc

Are you guys still on to launch the BETA tonight?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:18:07 AM

dat 11 btc wall on polo at 1350  Shocked

It makes perfect sense to sell now, especially if one bought at low prices few months back. Community is almost non-existing or uninterested in helping even a bit. Check https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php there are 26 votes and 21 are mine (a newcomer to XCR with 10,000 coins total so yes, you people, especially you idiots with up to or over 1 million coins, ohh you really suck balls!) and check forum inactivity both here and at official forum. Trade volumes at exchanges are very low. Cryptsy is out of order for months and who knows how long it will take for them to fix their XCR wallet. No important changes to official wallet except a mere make-up, nice looking GUI and that's it for the next few months. Hardly anyone gives a damn about newest delegates, people have put time, money and effort into running full nodes and they got what in return, a few % of total votes?

Pathetic shitards, why the fuck have I joined you really? Must be a few beers and Vodka some days ago, yes, now I recalled doing stupid shits on exchanges back then.

This is my last post at this thread, bye.

You forgot to slam the door to your room and say "I'm never speaking to you again mom, as long as I live".

Some weird people in crypto aren't there?

I wonder what year will be when the alt coin children cease to see cryptos as a video game of pumping prices and dumping. 2018?

If Crypti will be a huge success its not going to do it now. What makes it unique right now? Nothing, like everyone said we are in
stealth mode geez. DPOS is not unique, but what makes it unique is its intended purpose to support the Dapps aspect of Crypti.

After that and a few other distinguishing features, all thats left is to get Crypti usage high and widespread through providing
unique necessary services that hopefully Dapps will provide. It only takes one killer Dapp to get the people in the door and then
snowball effect happens. And anything with a snowballing network effect can easily get into Billions in MC. It takes time.

For the record if Crypti MC gets in the Billions I will faint head first onto my screen. And I know I'm not the only one.

Thats what the million Crypti holders are gambling on.

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:59:13 AM

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo.  

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

I agree with you. We need to push up our marketing and I think we recently did a lot more than before. We will continue with it. If someone is here who knows a lot about marketing, he can gladly contact us. We accept every help we get. Also what I always say, spread the word. Talk about Crypti whenever you have a chance. Smiley

Just for clarification - what is the current status of BTER?  Are they going out of business or not?  Do we still want to push to get 16M XCR off of there or is it back to being a routine place to exchange XCR for BTC?  Are they accepting XCR deposits?

Well, they are working. I don't know how long they will be, but for now it seems like they are trying hard to stay in the business. I wouldn't have huge amount of coins on the exchange though. Smiley

Mandy, I will also be voting for you this evening when I get home to my secure computer.  You are correct that there is a disinterest in voting new noderunners up and I am as guilty of that as anybody.  So hold on for 24 hours, you're about to go up (along with the other standby delegates).

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen.  

I'm also waiting for the new whitepaper to come out before trying to go on a major campaign to recruit a bunch of Peercoin and Bitshares none runners to be Standby delegates.  I've got a list of 130 total usernames (90 of them also have accounts here at Bitcointalk).   These guys are prime candidates to run a Crypti node, since they already have run a PoS / DPoS node elsewhere.  Like I say, I am waiting for an updated white paper to steer them to...when will that be out?

We absolutely need to get Cryptsy fixed NOW.  I've written about it to them.  Can the devs take this on as a priority and keep hammering it until they fix it?

I'm keep contacting Cryptsy, but they don't respond. If someone has a good connection to them, please get in contact with them. :/

The whitepaper is in the work, and can be expected some time after v0.3.0 got released.

I think this type of thinking is part of the problem - people want others to go out there and SPAM everybody about this or that coin.

XCR is not ready yet! Hello!? Those that bought, great, we expect the devs to come through and fight through issues and problems that arise - they have shown they are up to the challenge. Once devs finalize custom block chains and dapps start rolling out - THEN we can start calling attention to the project.

Right now, the project is more or less in stealth - as these projects SHOULD BE, btw.

Why should the price get pumped up right now? Just so you can sell and make a profit? Either this entire project will evolve and people will enter this space OR the project will fail. At this stage, there is little reason to beg people to enter XCR if they are not already believers on what the protocol might be capable of.

We need to be constantly in the news, and we will be when founders will make great dapps. Until then we have very little to present. Crypti is a sleeper, an insider tip. Everyone who can get in now, will be greatly rewarded.

Hey Passion_ltc

We are finishing last remarks on new UI, then Max will publish it Smiley
And in new version not only cool UI, but some new features too.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 01:12:57 AM

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo.  

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

Just for clarification - what is the current status of BTER?  Are they going out of business or not?  Do we still want to push to get 16M XCR off of there or is it back to being a routine place to exchange XCR for BTC?  Are they accepting XCR deposits?

Mandy, I will also be voting for you this evening when I get home to my secure computer.  You are correct that there is a disinterest in voting new noderunners up and I am as guilty of that as anybody.  So hold on for 24 hours, you're about to go up (along with the other standby delegates).

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen.  

I'm also waiting for the new whitepaper to come out before trying to go on a major campaign to recruit a bunch of Peercoin and Bitshares none runners to be Standby delegates.  I've got a list of 130 total usernames (90 of them also have accounts here at Bitcointalk).   These guys are prime candidates to run a Crypti node, since they already have run a PoS / DPoS node elsewhere.  Like I say, I am waiting for an updated white paper to steer them to...when will that be out?

We absolutely need to get Cryptsy fixed NOW.  I've written about it to them.  Can the devs take this on as a priority and keep hammering it until they fix it?

Hey Passion_ltc

Thanks for the update Smiley
Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:15:42 AM

thanks MalReynolds,and all you guys vote for my delegate "China".thanks a lot

but i still need 12% more votes....is there anyone have some more votes?

by the way.
Bter was back on line from the hack long time ago.
everything is normal fine on Bter.

there has a new alt exchange rising now. it is www.jubi.com,but it's a pity that jubi.com do not have english version.

the vol on jubi.com is more huge then bter now.

Bter need to rebuild customer trust for a long time , so the vol on Bter is small now.

it's great to hear that 0.3.0 beta is coming.
sleeping Crypti is waking up.let's see what will happen in the near future.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:39:22 AM

by the way.

there has a new alt exchange rising now. it is www.jubi.com,but it's a pity that jubi.com do not have english version.

Bter need to rebuild customer trust for a long time , so the vol on Bter is small now.

Bter is not back to normal..... they still wont let me withdraw my BTC there.  They changed it to BTC-S, whatever that is. 

Mandy1749

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:50:11 AM

by the way.

Bter is not back to normal..... they still wont let me withdraw my BTC there.  They changed it to BTC-S, whatever that is. 

they change the lost btc to BTC-S ,and pay them back step by step.
and the other alt coin trading and  deposit and withdraw is back to normal.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:30:38 AM

Hey Passion_ltc

Thanks for the update Smiley

Yes, we will release it soon. Sorry for the delay, the blog post is ready. There are just some things to sort out of the client, which were detected recently. Smiley

Sebastian will make the sanity tests again and Vera will fix the 2 design issues we found. We are working hard (in fact the whole last night) to release the testnet. We will publish directly as soon as we ensure its quality.

Mandy1749

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:04:53 PM

need 6% more votes for my delegate "China"

any one can help? Grin Grin Grin
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:57:58 PM

need 6% more votes for my delegate "China"

any one can help? Grin Grin Grin

I voted for you long ago.

BTW, I have proposed a change to the delegate 101 CLub, where all delegates would do SOME forging, not just the top 101.  Instead of votes being the main factor, uptime would be equally as important.  This would still allow users to vote down an unwanted delegate, but give every delegate a shot at forging some blocks.  My proposal was for the top 98/101 delegates to forge in the cycle, but have 3 standby delegates also forge.  

Another idea is to have the standby delegates chosen to forge when a 101 Club delegate fails to forge.  

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:05:54 PM

Open Beta Test - v0.3.0

Hello Community Members,

it is a wonderful Friday, because we have something gorgeous to show you today. What other comes into your mind, if we talk about gorgeous and Crypti than the awesome new user interface. We will start the open beta test of the new user interface today.

Read more in our blog post!

Attention! Please don't use your real Crypti accounts.

andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:24:02 PM

Open Beta Test - v0.3.0

Hello Community Members,

it is a wonderful Friday, because we have something gorgeous to show you today. What other comes into your mind, if we talk about gorgeous and Crypti than the awesome new user interface. We will start the open beta test of the new user interface today.

thanks for the update.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:33:49 PM

Keep it up... we are closer and closer... imagine this thing in 18 months!

Open Beta Test - v0.3.0

Hello Community Members,

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:37:44 PM

Keep it up... we are closer and closer... imagine this thing in 18 months!

Open Beta Test - v0.3.0

Hello Community Members,

Thanks for the update

Avalanche is a must own
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 10:47:35 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 02:39:51 AM by Wulfcastle

My UI Review of 0.3.0

Okay so most of you may know how vocal I am about UI, when it comes to Crypti. So I'm going to give a quick review/overview (not very in-depth) on the UI.

I have some very mixed feelings about the current UI. There are some areas where it looks terrific, but there are also some areas where it looks downright tacky. One of my favourite things about the UI is the fact that it is wholly based on Google's Material Design concept, which is a design style that I love. However in some areas the design style of the Crypti client has adhered to the Material Design Guidlelines strictly while in other areas it hasn't adhered to them at all.

The current UI doesn't feel well refined at all, nor does it feel consistent. Like I said there are some areas that you guys have nailed, like the Material Designed Modals, but other areas such as color palette, font choices, box shadows etc which ruin all the good work that has been done.

This is a quick overview of all the good and bad from the current UI. :

The Good :

• Basic Material Design Guidelines are in Place
  • Modals Look Terrific
  • Design is fairly responsive
  • Icons look great, and are relevant too.
  • Animations are okay, could do with a bit more polishing, but still good enough

The Bad :

• Font sizes off in many cases. In most cases the font size used is too large
  • Very generic color palette
  • Overuse of box-shadows (looks quite bad in some areas)
  • Major inconsistencies in design, (at some points the design looks morphing between the flattish Material Design Guidelines and the gradient based design styles of yesteryear)
  • Roboto, is the only font used. Roboto is a good typeface, but it shouldn't be used for everything here.
  • Login page looks really bad, the background is literally a wallpaper shipped with Android Lollipop, with a very low-resolution
  • Tables don't adhere to Material Design Guidelines at all. In fact the tables look like generic Bootstrap 3 ones.

My Solution:

Well now I can't criticize any of this if I can't come up with a solution to the design problems myself. So I've tinkered around with the .CSS of the UI, and I've made a number of changes. I've mostly tried to recitify the issues I outlined above as well as try and improve on the design in any way I could.

Since I didn't have access to the app.css file locally, I had to make all of these changes through the browser, and I created a dump file with my new .CSS edits, which you guys can view here : https://github.com/Wulfcastle/UI/blob/master/unpacked.css, however I made a few small edits (mainly to the Dashboard) after that which are in the screenshots below, however I couldn't save the edits as Chrome crashed. And again, remember this was a mere two hour hack-job, once we get our hand on the actual BETA client I'll try to tinker more with the CSS and UI.

You can can take the dump file of my .CSS edits and try and view it in your own browser to see the difference, but I haven't gotten it to work on my end, presumably due the way that Node.js applications handle the CSS rendering in the browser. So once we get to BETA test the actual client I'll distribute this my version of the UI for you guys to check.

Screenshots of my edited UI :

Homepage with New Color Palette (I've had to remove the icons from the tabs/headers as the icons had a white background)

Standard Homepage

New Login Page - Still not too proud of

So let me know your feedback, I hope this was some good feedback to the team, and perhaps if the community agrees, maybe we could include some of my edits in the Client UI Wink

So just to wrap up, I apologize if I've rambled a lot during this post, I've been extremely busy of late (hence the lesser activity on here), and this was just something I thought I had to share. To the team and community please take my views as constructive criticism (not as bashing or anything like that), the current UI is good, but it can be so much better.
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:23:21 AM

My UI Review of 0.3.0

Okay so most of you may know how vocal I am about UI, when it comes to Crypti. So I'm going to give a quick review/overview (not very in-depth) on the UI.

I have some very mixed feelings about the current UI. There are some areas where it looks terrific, but there are also some areas where it looks downright tacky. One of my favourite things about the UI is the fact that it is wholly based on Google's Material Design concept, which is a design style that I love. However in some areas the design style of the Crypti client has adhered to the Material Design Guidlelines strictly while in other areas it hasn't adhered to them at all.

The current UI doesn't feel well refined at all, nor does it feel consistent. Like I said there are some areas that you guys have nailed, like the Material Designed Modals, but other areas such as color palette, font choices, box shadows etc which ruin all the good work that has been done.

This is a quick overview of all the good and bad from the current UI. :

The Good :

• Basic Material Design Guidelines are in Place
  • Modals Look Terrific
  • Design is fairly responsive
  • Icons look great, and are relevant too.
  • Animations are okay, could do with a bit more polishing, but still good enough

The Bad :

• Font sizes off in many cases. In most cases the font size used is too large
  • Very generic color palette
  • Overuse of box-shadows (looks quite bad in some areas)
  • Major inconsistencies in design, (at some points the design looks morphing between the flattish Material Design Guidelines and the gradient based design styles of yesteryear)
  • Roboto, is the only font used. Roboto is a good typeface, but it shouldn't be used for everything here.
  • Login page looks really bad, the background is literally a wallpaper shipped with Android Lollipop, with a very low-resolution
  • Tables don't adhere to Material Design Guidelines at all. In fact the tables look like generic Bootstrap 3 ones.

My Solution:

Well now I can't criticize any of this if I can't come up with a solution to the design problems myself. So I've tinkered around with the .CSS of the UI, and I've made a number of changes. I've mostly tried to recitify the issues I outlined above as well as try and improve on the design in any way I could.

Since I didn't have access to the app.css file locally, I had to make all of these changes through the browser, and I created a dump file with my new .CSS edits, which you guys can view here : https://github.com/Wulfcastle/UI/blob/master/unpacked.css, however I made a few small edits (mainly to the Dashboard) after that which are in the screenshots below, however I couldn't save the edits as Chrome crashed. And again, remember this was a mere two hour hack-job, once we get our hand on the actual BETA client I'll try to tinker more with the CSS and UI.

You can can take the dump file of my .CSS edits and try and view it in your own browser to see the difference, but I haven't gotten it to work on my end, presumably due the way that Node.js applications handle the CSS rendering in the browser. So once we get to BETA test the actual client I'll distribute this my version of the UI for you guys to check.

Screenshots of my edited UI :

Homepage with New Color Palette (I've had to remove the icons from the tabs/headers as the icons had a white background)

Standard Homepage

New Login Page - Still not too proud of

So let me know your feedback, I hope this was some good feedback to the team, and perhaps if the community agrees, maybe we could include some of my edits in the Client UI Wink

So just to wrap up, I apologize if I've rambled a lot during this post, I've been extremely busy of late (hence the lesser activity on here), and this was just something I thought I had to share. To the team and community please take my views as constructive criticism (not as bashing or anything like that), the current UI is good, but it can be so much better.

support, +1.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:33:58 AM

Are we supposed to test only web version? Huh
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:03:29 PM

Are we supposed to test only web version? Huh

No, you can test the user interface. Smiley Next week you will be able to test the client version, e.g. backend, installation process etc., as well.

Mandy1749

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

thank you guys
my delegate "China" got 18.89% Approval now

just need more 4%
anyone can give a help?
imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

In the testnet, 'Register as delegate' option is showing Registration fee: 10,000 XCR.

And second passphrase fee as 100 XCR.

Ofcourse no one is going to use these options in testnet but shouldn't they show the latest agreed fees just to avoid confusion?

Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: