Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:43:30 PM

no one vote for delegate?

There were votes cast a few mins ago, from an account with 1.4 million XCR.  Was that you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:21:58 PM

Just wanted to note something. I don't know if it's been written already. But someone tried to access my Cryptsy account. I'm assuming it is the hacker(s). So if you haven't already make sure your password is different on Cryptsy.

Avalanche is a must own
Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:09:50 AM

There were votes cast a few mins ago, from an account with 1.4 million XCR.  Was that you?

it's not me
i just waiting for someone vote for my delegate "China" to join the 101 club
the mechine had working very stable for 2 weeks now.
it's a delegate node in Beijing of China.it can help to improve the network sync speed here.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:10:58 AM

dat 11 btc wall on polo at 1350  Shocked
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:24:43 AM

it's not me
it's a delegate node in Beijing of China.it can help to improve the network sync speed here.

I will vote for you soon Wink
coinomat.com

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:19:17 AM

Vote for Cripti to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Cripti.
more program details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053407

You wrote it wrong..
Apologies, fixed.

Mandy1749

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:04:24 AM

it's not me

I will vote for you soon Wink

Thank you so much.
you are the kindest dev i had never seem before.
helping me out , and support so much!
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:45:51 AM

dat 11 btc wall on polo at 1350  Shocked

Seems like it got reduced 7.5 BTC. Smiley

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:22:19 PM

It makes perfect sense to sell now, especially if one bought at low prices few months back. Community is almost non-existing or uninterested in helping even a bit. Check https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php there are 26 votes and 21 are mine (a newcomer to XCR with 10,000 coins total so yes, you people, especially you idiots with up to or over 1 million coins, ohh you really suck balls!) and check forum inactivity both here and at official forum. Trade volumes at exchanges are very low. Cryptsy is out of order for months and who knows how long it will take for them to fix their XCR wallet. No important changes to official wallet except a mere make-up, nice looking GUI and that's it for the next few months. Hardly anyone gives a damn about newest delegates, people have put time, money and effort into running full nodes and they got what in return, a few % of total votes?

Pathetic shitards, why the fuck have I joined you really? Must be a few beers and Vodka some days ago, yes, now I recalled doing stupid shits on exchanges back then.

This is my last post at this thread, bye.
Mandy1749

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:21:59 PM

It makes perfect sense to sell now, especially if one bought at low prices few months back. Community is almost non-existing or uninterested in helping even a bit. Check https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php there are 26 votes and 21 are mine (a newcomer to XCR with 10,000 coins total so yes, you people, especially you idiots with up to or over 1 million coins, ohh you really suck balls!) and check forum inactivity both here and at official forum. Trade volumes at exchanges are very low. Cryptsy is out of order for months and who knows how long it will take for them to fix their XCR wallet. No important changes to official wallet except a mere make-up, nice looking GUI and that's it for the next few months. Hardly anyone gives a damn about newest delegates, people have put time, money and effort into running full nodes and they got what in return, a few % of total votes?

Pathetic shitards, why the fuck have I joined you really? Must be a few beers and Vodka some days ago, yes, now I recalled doing stupid shits on exchanges back then.

Rome was not built in one day
you should be more Patient
Bye. Grin

btw,you are right ,about the delegate voting  ...the community is too Inactive
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

Rome was not built in one day
you should be more Patient
Bye. Grin

btw,you are right ,about the delegate voting  ...the community is too Inactive

Mandy, I will also be voting for you this evening when I get home to my secure computer.  You are correct that there is a disinterest in voting new noderunners up and I am as guilty of that as anybody.  So hold on for 24 hours, you're about to go up (along with the other standby delegates).

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen.  

I'm also waiting for the new whitepaper to come out before trying to go on a major campaign to recruit a bunch of Peercoin and Bitshares none runners to be Standby delegates.  I've got a list of 130 total usernames (90 of them also have accounts here at Bitcointalk).   These guys are prime candidates to run a Crypti node, since they already have run a PoS / DPoS node elsewhere.  Like I say, I am waiting for an updated white paper to steer them to...when will that be out?

Hey, maybe they'll buy into that big Poloniex wall...

We absolutely need to get Cryptsy fixed NOW.  I've written about it to them.  Can the devs take this on as a priority and keep hammering it until they fix it?

rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:43:29 PM

I think this type of thinking is part of the problem - people want others to go out there and SPAM everybody about this or that coin.

XCR is not ready yet! Hello!? Those that bought, great, we expect the devs to come through and fight through issues and problems that arise - they have shown they are up to the challenge. Once devs finalize custom block chains and dapps start rolling out - THEN we can start calling attention to the project.

Right now, the project is more or less in stealth - as these projects SHOULD BE, btw.

Why should the price get pumped up right now? Just so you can sell and make a profit? Either this entire project will evolve and people will enter this space OR the project will fail. At this stage, there is little reason to beg people to enter XCR if they are not already believers on what the protocol might be capable of.

MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:04:56 PM

I think this type of thinking is part of the problem - people want others to go out there and SPAM everybody about this or that coin.

XCR is not ready yet! Hello!? Those that bought, great, we expect the devs to come through and fight through issues and problems that arise - they have shown they are up to the challenge. Once devs finalize custom block chains and dapps start rolling out - THEN we can start calling attention to the project.

Right now, the project is more or less in stealth - as these projects SHOULD BE, btw.

Why should the price get pumped up right now? Just so you can sell and make a profit? Either this entire project will evolve and people will enter this space OR the project will fail. At this stage, there is little reason to beg people to enter XCR if they are not already believers on what the protocol might be capable of.

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo.  

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:56:23 PM

Just for clarification - what is the current status of BTER?  Are they going out of business or not?  Do we still want to push to get 16M XCR off of there or is it back to being a routine place to exchange XCR for BTC?  Are they accepting XCR deposits?
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:23:16 PM

Recruiting people to run a node is not spam at all... that is not what I implied.

I mean only that, if one wants people to join the forum and start using XCR, the full suite of features need to be ready - otherwise price movements will be utter speculation and nothing more.

I think your plan to recruit people to run nodes is great, actually. Hopefully many will come onboard. I will set up a node myself, but only in a few months time when I am back home full-time.

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo.  

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:30:39 PM

Just for clarification - what is the current status of BTER?  Are they going out of business or not?  Do we still want to push to get 16M XCR off of there or is it back to being a routine place to exchange XCR for BTC?  Are they accepting XCR deposits?

Is BTER accepting XCR deposits, i don't know that.

But I've been buying XCR on BTER (it was cheap there) right after they came online from the hack and it is has been working as expected.
I've never deposited XCR there but XCR withdrawals I've done and it works fine, withdrew some yesterday.

Also BTC deposits and withdrawals are enabled and working fine.

imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:31:49 PM

Just wanted to note something. I don't know if it's been written already. But someone tried to access my Cryptsy account. I'm assuming it is the hacker(s). So if you haven't already make sure your password is different on Cryptsy.

Don't think one needs to worry if he/she has 2FA enabled on Cryptsy account.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

Vote for Cripti to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Cripti.
more program details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053407

Voted, thanks for adding XCR to the list but the name of coin is Crypti, not Cripti.

And hi to Crypti community!  Tongue

Bought 20 votes for just 0.01 BTC, I think that is a very low price for eventual addition of XCR to Coinomat given all the benefits that service offers.

BTW, how long I have to wait (hours, posts, activity) before I can add avatar to my profile here?

Thank you! I don't know how long it takes for you to add an avatar. Sorry, maybe you can ask it in the META section of BitcoinTalk. Smiley

We are the first time on coindesk as a press release. Smiley

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/corona-crypti-strategic-partnership/

Yeah! Now the next step is an article in the main news.

Yes! Let's see if we can do it. I'm sure we can. Wink

it's not me

I voted for you right now. Also for the other community delegates which are open there. Please guys, vote for them as well. Smiley

dat 11 btc wall on polo at 1350  Shocked

It does make perfect sense to sell for now for a quick profit, yes I agree with you. But if you look back in 6 months you will be terribly sad, that you sold. Crypti holds one of the biggest potential right now on the market and is enormously undervalued.

The community is small, but there are new guys coming every now and then. We just announced our first partnerships and there will be more in the future. We soon launch v0.3.0 (later this evening we will release the open beta, i.e. a link to our wallet so you can test the new design). After that comes multisignature, then the Dapp Store and more UI features.

We are one of the few cryptocurrencies which are constantly pushing forward and releasing new features. Our bottleneck is currently the front end work, it takes long. I agree, but this doesn't mean the backend work is at a stillstand. All of our devs are working everyday, it's just that it takes a huge amount of work. But each day we get closer and closer.

Sadly, there is little activity on the exchanges. Today we had just over $1700 volume (http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypti/), but you see we are nearly back at the old highs. This also tells that people trust us and expect great things. Smiley

The community need to vote more for community delegates and make their own delegates. I hope they will do it. We will help them, if needed.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

I think a lot of Crypti's problem is just that nobody has heard of its comeback from the PoT failure and its rebirth as a DPoS coin.  Somebody show me one news article on that topic.  I don't think you can.

As a DPoS coin, we need 101 individuals running nodes.  Currently there are only about a dozen or so, most of them Foundation with four newcomers still waiting for enough votes to get into the 101 Club.  There needs to be a recruitment to go from Foundation members running all the nodes to 101 people running nodes with 90% of them outside the Foundation.  Contacting a very targeted and selected 140 prior PoS/DPoS node runners from other coins is not spam.  I intend to make it an invitation to join us, which it is.  Getting them to set up Crypti nodes is a LOT more important than getting them to buy into a Crypti buy wall at Polo. 

A new whitepaper, partnership with Corona on Dapps, fiat exchange on Coinomat and getting Cryptsy back on line would do a lot towards convincing a large proportion of these 140 Peercoin / Bitshare node runners to join us.  I'm waiting on the whitepaper for sure before pulling the trigger to contact them, and hopefully Coinomat and Cryptsy will not be far behind....

Current node runners from other coins joining us so Crypti can go from a 101 node DPoS network run by the Foundation to a 101 node DPoS network run by 101 individuals is the next major step for Crypti.  This will yield a lot of new credibility to expand from there.

I agree with you. We need to push up our marketing and I think we recently did a lot more than before. We will continue with it. If someone is here who knows a lot about marketing, he can gladly contact us. We accept every help we get. Also what I always say, spread the word. Talk about Crypti whenever you have a chance. Smiley

Well, they are working. I don't know how long they will be, but for now it seems like they are trying hard to stay in the business. I wouldn't have huge amount of coins on the exchange though. Smiley

Mandy, I will also be voting for you this evening when I get home to my secure computer.  You are correct that there is a disinterest in voting new noderunners up and I am as guilty of that as anybody.  So hold on for 24 hours, you're about to go up (along with the other standby delegates).

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen. 

I'm also waiting for the new whitepaper to come out before trying to go on a major campaign to recruit a bunch of Peercoin and Bitshares none runners to be Standby delegates.  I've got a list of 130 total usernames (90 of them also have accounts here at Bitcointalk).   These guys are prime candidates to run a Crypti node, since they already have run a PoS / DPoS node elsewhere.  Like I say, I am waiting for an updated white paper to steer them to...when will that be out?

Hey, maybe they'll buy into that big Poloniex wall...

We absolutely need to get Cryptsy fixed NOW.  I've written about it to them.  Can the devs take this on as a priority and keep hammering it until they fix it?

I'm keep contacting Cryptsy, but they don't respond. If someone has a good connection to them, please get in contact with them. :/

The whitepaper is in the work, and can be expected some time after v0.3.0 got released.

We need to be constantly in the news, and we will be when founders will make great dapps. Until then we have very little to present. Crypti is a sleeper, an insider tip. Everyone who can get in now, will be greatly rewarded.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:23:48 PM

Somebody thought well enough of XCR to buy over 4 BTC worth today, 325,000 XCR approx, om Polo.

Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: