Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

why crypti is good ?

I suggest u to do some readings, i heard people are writing things for other people to read it  Smiley
almost 600 pages it is a lot to read,can you please tell me best things why is crypti better than  other crypto? for example Vnl : zerotime

haha nobody reads all the pages of a thread, just read the original post, the last 3 pages for eventual news and official blog/website etc and well...just try the web client : https://wallet.crypti.me/

In brief : Crypti is the Ethereum of the poor Smiley The team is doing a great work !
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

Let's try to get that press release out here. Shouldn't take very long ..

Avalanche is a must own
crypti PR

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:22:54 PM

Let's try to get that press release out here. Shouldn't take very long ..

Prepared it. It's getting reviewed by the foundation right now. Smiley

Crypti's Decentralized Applications and Dapp Store: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9o5X4xHJnc
Join our Chat: https://crypti.chat/
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:49:55 PM

some awesome activity on poloniex today

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

Crypti Responds to Incorrect CoinTelegraph Article

The factually incorrect article First Crypti Dapp, Crypti Tokens, Allows Developers To Issue, Send And Receive Colored Coins by CoinTelegraph's journalist James Stallings and the subsequent refusal to correct the errors by the CoinTelegraph Team requires a response from the Crypti Foundation. In the response published on the official Crypti Blog, the Crypti Foundation lists the misinformation and explains why it is wrong. The Crypti Foundation also invites journalists of other news portals to feature this story to maintain an equitable cryptocurrency environment free of bias among projects.

Read the Response on our Blog

Transcript:
The article makes a statement about the soon to be released Crypti Tokens Dapp. It mistakes our announcement of the dapp as the release, and states that it was "released on 23rd of December", which is incorrect. The dapp is expected to be released in January 2016, as the Crypti Foundation announced in the associated blog post.

James Stallings also makes the claim that Crypti Tokens are "redundant" because they are being integrated into Crypti and not Bitcoin. It is suggested one should use already existing alternatives like Colored Coins. However, the Crypti Foundation stated in the announcement that Crypti Tokens are an easy-to-use alternative for crowdfunds or shares within the Crypti ecosystem.

The Crypti Foundation's main development work lies within the development of the tokens module for Crypti's dapp framework. With the release of Crypti Tokens the module will also be released to allow developers to integrate tokens directly into their dapps. This makes the development of such projects as decentralized exchanges and games with in-game tokens much easier.

Furthermore, the article reference the opinions of two experts, Nathan Wosnack and Eric Grill. These quotations exhibit a lack of awareness of the Crypti technology stack. Their responses were taken out of context several times in the article, as further communication with Wosnack reveals.

Wosnack talks in his quoted test about mining in Crypti's sidechains. Fortunately, Crypti's sidechains do not rely on this method of security. Instead, they are using the ultra fast Delegated-Proof-of-Stake consensus system. Therefore, no further comment on this topic is required, given the inaccuracy of the commentary.

Furthermore, the article poses the question to the reader, "What problem does Crypti Foundation and Crypti Tokens solve that needs solving or hasn't already been solved?" For users who are familiar with Crypti, this question is easily answered, for those who have never heard of Crypti before the question is quickly answered. Crypti provides the world's first framework for Turing complete decentralized applications and custom sidechains programmed in regular JavaScript, making it accessible to millions of developers who are already familiar with this language. Through the integrated Dapp Store and cryptocurrency/token system it is easy for developers to distribute and monetize their applications right after launch. Without even going deeper into Crypti's other features, like enhanced security measurements (2nd Passphrase and Multi-Signature), or its underlying technology (10sec blocktime, blockchain contact book, web wallet), we can say with certainty that Crypti solves many problems, especially for JavaScript developers who want to make their own decentralized applications.

With the title "Unjustified Hype?" the article further describes different token solutions like Colu or Coinprism. These are definitely great examples of technology, and the Crypti Foundation has contacts with their respective development teams. In their present form, however, they are not practical for use by Crypti developers, and fall short of the goals which the Crypti Foundation achieves with the release of its framework module and Crypti Tokens, which goes hand in hand with it.

The other reference in the article, Eric Grill, when asked for his opinion on Crypti Tokens, states Crypti "seem(s) to be a little behind what others have already done" and in the same paragraph says that "there might be something more there" and that he "would need to research it [Crypti] more". The Crypti Foundation consists of experts on the dapp and sidechain technology, and they are well aware of the competition. It can be said without hesitation that Crypti's technology stack is top-notch and is a front-runner among its competitors. With its unique charm and features (especially the friendliness towards JavaScript developers), Crypti is definitely one of the top players, and is moving the technology forward. It's absolutely incomprehensible how the article comes to the conclusion that the Crypti Foundation "aren't doing the blockchain userbase any particular favors".

In the end, the Crypti Foundation comes to the conclusion that James Stallings did poor research on Crypti, and that the article was written with insufficient research. The Crypti Foundation hopes that in the future, CoinTelegraph's journalists treat all blockchain projects with the same consideration, and take the time to conduct sufficient research to do factual reporting. Otherwise, the entire cryptocurrency landscape will be in danger because new innovations will be dismissed too quickly.

Thank you very much!

The Crypti Foundation

Crypti's Decentralized Applications and Dapp Store: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9o5X4xHJnc
jkas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:01:22 AM

Good job guys your project seems very pretty
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:34:48 PM

Is there a problem at BTER?

I've got a deposit that never showed up. I already asked here once but didn't get a response. BTER keeps telling me they are sorry and they are working on it. However, if I wasn't alone I assume others would be having the same problem.

Thanks
akaman

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:04:58 PM

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I know Crypti from its association with Sia. I'm just being curious, as a developer, how does one bring a DAPP out from Crypti-sphere to a specific platform? Do end-users also need to be Crypti users somehow?

Apologies again for the basic question. I read the info on the Crypti website and still haven't figure out how to actually works... Is there a Crypti fo Dummies guide out there?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

I've got a deposit that never showed up. I already asked here once but didn't get a response. BTER keeps telling me they are sorry and they are working on it. However, if I wasn't alone I assume others would be having the same problem.

Thanks

Same problem here. Still waiting for answer from Bter. But i presume we ll never see our coins again Sad

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Borpf

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:31:26 PM

Thanks

Same problem here. Still waiting for answer from Bter. But i presume we ll never see our coins again Sad

I´m a little bit afraid now.
Yesterday I send some XCR to BTER to not only use Poloniex for trading/building.
Fist they are long in Pending at Polo, but it seems, that it leaves polo but don´t arrive at Bter...
Please... don´t tell me, that Btr. is the next Cryptsy 3.0 or Gox. 2.0...
What the hell...
Still waiting for deposit on Bter.....

someting other....
Is there anybody interested into the Domain "Bter.de" ?
I am the owner of it and want to sell this Domainname.

And... of course... No trademark or name rights have been violated - because they don´t exist. Wink
I also accept XCR for Payment and will donate 50% of the selling price to donate XCR DAPP Contest! Wink

I still helping to keep XCR at 1100 min. for days...
XCR is worth much more. I don´t think, that XCR is the ETH of the poor.
I think, XCR is "the DAPP Platform of the easy" in Javascript - Much more than a inflexible ETH who is "infected".
There is much more than the poor... Wink I believe in it.

@Max: How about the Raspi2 ARM Video for forging for Version 4? My Raspi needs to feed with informations.  Wink

Je kleiner der IQ, desto größer die Bildschirmdiagonale
p75formula

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:07:29 PM

Thanks

Well, apparently I'm not alone. I wish I would have realized.

People need to know there is an issue. I'm pretty frustrated now. I've got about 50k of my XCR stuck at Cryptsy and now another 83500 XCR stuck in limbo somewhere on the way to BTER. The only safe place to keep it is apparently my wallet.
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:08:05 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 05:19:24 PM by crypti PR

Thanks

Well, apparently I'm not alone. I wish I would have realized.

People need to know there is an issue. I'm pretty frustrated now. I've got about 50k of my XCR stuck at Cryptsy and now another 83500 XCR stuck in limbo somewhere on the way to BTER. The only safe place to keep it is apparently my wallet.

Sorry for your loss. We often write the exchanges, keep them up-to-date with new releases and so on. It's really frustrating and is damaging the altcoin scene.

Thanks

I´m a little bit afraid now.
Yesterday I send some XCR to BTER to not only use Poloniex for trading/building.
Fist they are long in Pending at Polo, but it seems, that it leaves polo but don´t arrive at Bter...
Please... don´t tell me, that Btr. is the next Cryptsy 3.0 or Gox. 2.0...
What the hell...
Still waiting for deposit on Bter.....

someting other....
Is there anybody interested into the Domain "Bter.de" ?
I am the owner of it and want to sell this Domainname.

And... of course... No trademark or name rights have been violated - because they don´t exist. Wink
I also accept XCR for Payment and will donate 50% of the selling price to donate XCR DAPP Contest! Wink

I still helping to keep XCR at 1100 min. for days...
XCR is worth much more. I don´t think, that XCR is the ETH of the poor.
I think, XCR is "the DAPP Platform of the easy" in Javascript - Much more than a inflexible ETH who is "infected".
There is much more than the poor... Wink I believe in it.

@Max: How about the Raspi2 ARM Video for forging for Version 4? My Raspi needs to feed with informations.  Wink

Just checked by our Chinese correspondent. Withdrawals are working, deposits are NOT working. I wouldn't recommend Bter now, they aren't reliable anymore since a long time.

The video can only come once v0.5.5 is released. I can't say for certain when that will be. I will ask Boris now. However, I can help you to set it up. It's really, really easy. Smiley

Edit: Sebastian will receive v0.5.5 today and will test it. So maybe 1-2 weeks? Smiley

p75formula

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:20:27 PM

So you're telling me that people that send XCR to BTER are screwed or wait longer?

I'm still hopeful but between this and Cryptsy, and all the others prior, it's just getting old. I'm not trying to blame you guys, I think you do a good job and I take responsibility for all my actions in the crypto world.

You still should be screaming from any outlet you have not to send XCR to BTER until this gets fixed, if this gets fixed.
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 05:27:28 PM

So you're telling me that people that send XCR to BTER are screwed or wait longer?

Wait longer, write their support, tell them it's not OK. Crypti has a long history of bad exchange behaviour. However, in most cases things were getting fixed, because we wrote them so many times. You can definitely do the same, and I think sooner or later you will get your XCR back. Smiley

p75formula

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:32:57 PM

Wait longer, write their support, tell them it's not OK. Crypti has a long history of bad exchange behaviour. However, in most cases things were getting fixed, because we wrote them so many times. You can definitely do the same, and I think sooner or later you will get your XCR back. Smiley

OK thanks. I was actually just writing BTER again.

They are at least still responding to me. Cryptsy started ignoring my inquiries altogether regarding XCR a long time ago.

For me, that was when I knew something was wrong and I pulled most of my BTC/LTC out in time.
p75formula

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:14:02 PM

I received an email this morning that the issue with XCR at BTER was resolved and sure enough it's there.

Interestingly, the email from BTER it was right under my Cryptsy phishing email. Crypto is so exciting. Smiley
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 02:23:50 PM

I received an email this morning that the issue with XCR at BTER was resolved and sure enough it's there.

Interestingly, the email from BTER it was right under my Cryptsy phishing email. Crypto is so exciting. Smiley

Yes, after a long time Lin contacted Boris and told us that he has a problem with an API call. As far as I know Boris fixed it with Lin. So you have your money back?

p75formula

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:37:58 PM

Yes, it's there. I've confirmed it. I'm relieved.

I sent my most strongly worded email yesterday but I remained calm and fairly polite.

I respect the fact that BTER has had some big big problems but they've made good on them most of the time.
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:08:26 PM

Yes, it's there. I've confirmed it. I'm relieved.

I sent my most strongly worded email yesterday but I remained calm and fairly polite.

I respect the fact that BTER has had some big big problems but they've made good on them most of the time.

That's great! Smiley And yes, I agree with your opinion about Bter. Smiley

BMOO

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:24:54 AM

Any news here ??
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: