Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:36:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785459 times)
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

The cofounder of the Vector rocket company, James Cantrell, said this week that he is 100 percent confident that his Vector-R vehicle will launch this year.
This launch will occur from the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, carrying a payload of two PocketQube satellites and an Alba Orbital deployer.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/vector-founder-100-percent-confident-in-first-orbital-launch-this-year/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

The cofounder of the Vector rocket company, James Cantrell, said this week that he is 100 percent confident that his Vector-R vehicle will launch this year.
This launch will occur from the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, carrying a payload of two PocketQube satellites and an Alba Orbital deployer.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/vector-founder-100-percent-confident-in-first-orbital-launch-this-year/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

after this launch, will the system be definitely functional? even if partial.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

you have shit all over this page....
nobody is gonna read all this shit for getting max supply of this shitty coin?
5 min block time...been here since 2014. outdated tech...extremely slow and unlimited supply....
will not advice to invest in this shitty coin...

Name one other blockchain that will have it's own satellites?
stay on earth buddy...build a legitimate product or be lightening fast...n not just some hype...
otherwise survival is impossible

Sorry man, if you don't get it we don't have time to convince you!

All the best!

Most of the coins are riding hype wave and nexus ia trying to be one....all talk and no walk..satellite based and 3D technology..planning for something which is more than decade away is plane bullshit.  All these kind of coins ends up scamming people in the end...its been 4 years and people are still believing in this shit...
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

5 min block time...been here since 2014. outdated tech...extremely slow and unlimited supply....

stay on earth buddy...build a legitimate product or be lightening fast...n not just some hype...

All the best!

Most of the coins are riding hype wave and nexus ia trying to be one....all talk and no walk..satellite based and 3D technology..planning for something which is more than decade away is plane bullshit.  All these kind of coins ends up scamming people in the end...its been 4 years and people are still believing in this shit...

Poor, jealous little weasel has no discernment - too disoriented in being burnt by Electra. Since he can't spell 'plain' correctly, we assume he is uneducated too.
Can't wait for the rockets to launch - the whole crypto world will be starstruck as the price of NXS goes to Alpha Centauri.
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

All the best!

Poor, jealous little weasel has no discernment - too disoriented in being burnt by Electra. Since he can't spell 'plain' correctly, we assume he is uneducated too.
Can't wait for the rockets to launch - the whole crypto world will be starstruck as the price of NXS goes to Alpha Centauri.
Dickhead will remain dickhead no matter what....eating shit and excreting shit...thats y his brain is filled with YOU KNOW WHAT....so he will assume whatever suits him fit and will keep on jumping from one coin to another like a dickface monkey in terms of some hope to recover his long lost money but inside he knows that soon he wont be left with any money and will continue eating shit....
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

People Nexus is fooling you. Dont buy. Its a scam coin with nothing concrete in base. Very slow coin in terms of transaction. Cant scale big.
Sell if hodl any. Buy a good coin which shall be used as payment in near future, which will replace fiat.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

People Nexus is fooling you. Dont buy. Its a scam coin with nothing concrete in base. Very slow coin in terms of transaction. Cant scale big.
Sell if hodl any. Buy a good coin which shall be used as payment in near future, which will replace fiat.

why do you care what people buy? theres tons of actual scam coins and you come on the Nexus ANN to post with nothing to back your claim.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

That red font is so 2011... Nowadays, fuders provide links and information.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I respect old coins, but only those that really have development.
If you look at the NXS with a clear look (not filled by nonsense about space and about the distant worlds full of wealth) then you will see this:

I know one thing.
if people have plans to conquer space and are not able to correct the simplest mistakes, then I would never buy a ticket for such a space ship  Cheesy

But keep playing this "pumps and dumps" game.
I like making money on the it  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Sad Dan here is incensed that I sold my 20 million Electra at a 200% profit, then sold after I finally got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets.
Of course, I took the profits and scooped up more Nexus - the coolest blockchain project in the Milky Way.

Sad Dan here is left with his purple coin Electra, reduced to pitching a sad pipe-dream of another social media payment system - LOL.
Of course, they don't know which one it is yet - they might have to create one. 

Sad,Sad Dan. Watch him here pitching his cheesy project -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.msg31960480#msg31960480
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Such a public accusation of Nexus should be based on something. And I do not think this is true. I have considered many new projects, such as Safinus and Covesting, and I know that it is necessary to check all the information
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:20:22 PM by Coinmaster87

Sad Dan here is incensed that I sold my 20 million Electra at a 200% profit, then sold after I finally got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets.
Of course, I took the profits and scooped up more Nexus - the coolest blockchain project in the Milky Way.

Sad Dan here is left with his purple coin Electra, reduced to pitching a sad pipe-dream of another social media payment system - LOL.
Of course, they don't know which one it is yet - they might have to create one.  

Sad,Sad Dan. Watch him here pitching his cheesy project -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.msg31960480#msg31960480

I am trying to put facts in right place and not shitting like this dickhead who is shilling nexus in ECA after he sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands and abusing ECA for no fucking reason. I am talking facts nothing more. And this dickface after selling his ECA in loss got frustrated to his balls and began abusing ECA like ECA is purple gay and other shit and began shilling about nexus...so I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on this dickhead who left ECA in loss and came here with his dick in his hand....
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I respect old coins, but only those that really have development.
If you look at the NXS with a clear look (not filled by nonsense about space and about the distant worlds full of wealth) then you will see this:

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/110417/2690307scr-da53716b52b19cd3eaa6cb1118a4e34f3b64b9b995b0d778d4f500fd-gg44v.png

I know one thing.
if people have plans to conquer space and are not able to correct the simplest mistakes, then I would never buy a ticket for such a space ship  Cheesy

But keep playing this "pumps and dumps" game.
I like making money on the it  Smiley
In the end it will be people who will get cheated...
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Fun to laugh at your disingenuous bleeding heart.
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Thats what I am doing too as well...haha...
I wish you dont lose money again with nexus...otherwise you will start shitting here too....but likelyhood of that is very high considering Nexus stats
ultrametric

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

I wish you dont lose money again with nexus...otherwise you will start shitting here too....but likelyhood of that is very high considering Nexus stats

Yes, Nexus is a fail. The idea is great but there are no developers working.

At the end of the day every crypto project is a software development startup, the ones with good developers will remain. Nexus has almost no developers, that's why there is no progress, when looking at the last 4 years. And that is also why there is no progress within the next 6 years.

The idea is good, the team behind this project is a hard fail. Be careful, this project is a scam. They promise you things, you never see delivered.

----

Follow up: Most of the people invested into it are short term traiders and desperate bagholders, so don't worry. No need to warn em. You can't idiots from doing stupid things. It's very obvious, that this project will go nowhere, at the end of the day.
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

At the end of the day every crypto project is a software development startup, the ones with good developers will remain. Nexus has almost no developers, that's why there is no progress, when looking at the last 4 years. And that is also why there is no progress within the next 6 years.

The idea is good, the team behind this project is a hard fail. Be careful, this project is a scam. They promise you things, you never see delivered.

----

Follow up: Most of the people invested into it are short term traiders and desperate bagholders, so don't worry. No need to warn em. You can't idiots from doing stupid things. It's very obvious, that this project will go nowhere, at the end of the day.

CoinsMasters and Ultrametric are the same person - Ultrametric had to create another account to make it look like he has some traction.
How funny!!  Grin Grin Grin
He can't stop using red fonts - LOL.
Notice the fuck-stain has no proof of a scam.

He hates I made 200% off Electra and bought more Nexus cheap.  

Let's see if he shows up at Slack with the same bullshit.
Don't hold your breath.
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Dude you are literally so dumb...hahahaha...
People are noticing nexus now shit head dick....
You posted two forums locations..people came to know about you and nexus...what did you think you will get love letters...you are a pig shit...eat the same...
ultrametric

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

----

CoinsMasters and Ultrametric are the same person - Ultrametric had to create another account to make it look like he has some traction.
How funny!!  Grin Grin Grin
He can't stop using red fonts - LOL.
Notice the fuck-stain has no proof of a scam.

He hates I made 200% off Electra and bought more Nexus cheap.  

Let's see if he shows up at Slack with the same bullshit.
Don't hold your breath.

That is some serious bullshit you are writing there. Be careful in crypto, you are an easy target for almost every scam out there. Watch out mate.

---

To give you some proof. Check how many software developers work for the project, on page 1. And then check how many non-developers work. This software startup should have 30+ software developers, but it barely has two. Here is your evidence. 15 people for a project that size is nothing, absolutely nothing. 1.5 developers for a project that size is a joke.

People who fall for this project are just flat out brain dead. Nobody should be that stupid, and invest in a software startup without software developers.

---

For my sake you can burn your money. I could not care less. What I care about is making sure that non technical people know what they can expect from this project.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

All the best!

Literally two posts above you, you can see that they will be launching from this year onwards, it's not a decade away. You can spread random FUD or you can make some effort to do some research, or at least read the previous posts above you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: