Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785447 times)
ultrametric

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

you have shit all over this page....
nobody is gonna read all this shit for getting max supply of this shitty coin?
5 min block time...been here since 2014. outdated tech...extremely slow and unlimited supply....
will not advice to invest in this shitty coin...

Name one other blockchain that will have it's own satellites?
stay on earth buddy...build a legitimate product or be lightening fast...n not just some hype...
otherwise survival is impossible

Sorry man, if you don't get it we don't have time to convince you!

All the best!

Most of the coins are riding hype wave and nexus ia trying to be one....all talk and no walk..satellite based and 3D technology..planning for something which is more than decade away is plane bullshit.  All these kind of coins ends up scamming people in the end...its been 4 years and people are still believing in this shit...

Literally two posts above you, you can see that they will be launching from this year onwards, it's not a decade away. You can spread random FUD or you can make some effort to do some research, or at least read the previous posts above you.

The cofounder of the Vector rocket company, James Cantrell, said this week that he is 100 percent confident that his Vector-R vehicle will launch this year.
This launch will occur from the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, carrying a payload of two PocketQube satellites and an Alba Orbital deployer.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/vector-founder-100-percent-confident-in-first-orbital-launch-this-year/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

The software part is a decade away with current speed. The development has not begun yet, it is still in an early planning phase. That is a fact. Almost no software developers work on this project, that is another fact.
Another fact is that Vector has not launched a satellite to Orbit yet. That is still on their todo list.

I mean, what more do you want as proof? Are you one of those that invested into Bitconnect, because it was not obvious enough a Ponzi?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

You simply lack discernment and intuition of the people involved in Nexus.

ultrametric

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

That is your answer to the facts that there are not enough developers working on this projects, and that Vector did not launch a rocket to Orbit? 4 years passed and the nothing happened, no progress at NexusEarth. All of this are simple facts anybody can evaluate.

Seriously?
Well then you just admitted that this project is a scam.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 08:00:39 PM by Coinmaster87

That is your answer to the facts that there are not enough developers working on this projects, and that Vector did not launch a rocket to Orbit? 4 years passed and the nothing happened, no progress at NexusEarth. All of this are simple facts anybody can evaluate.

Seriously?
Mr Dickhead doesnt want to go technical because he is shitting his pants right now and eating that shit too...busy eating thats y could not reply to you I guess.....he will puke shit in the coming comment...watch out nexus family....
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Seriously?
Mr Dickhead doesnt want to go technical because he is shitting his pants right now and eating that shit too...busy eating thats y could not reply to you I guess.....he will puke shit in the coming comment...watch out nexus family....

Here's some tech for you -
Let's see how you hold up:
3-Dimensional Chain (3DC), organic multi-axis scalability (time/size) across 3 separate ON-CHAIN consensus channels for Visa-like speeds and free transactions. Hybrid PoWx2/POSx1 with interest-basis modeled after the gold standard, Reputation system of trust-based consensus effectively preventing mining-pool centralization.

Quantum-resistant security with 1024 hash, 571 keys, signature-chains that protect priv-key exposure with one-time use pub-keys via Nexthash, 51% attack obsolescence via 3DC partitioning. Vector (ex-SpaceX team) partnership with contracts to launch a cube-satellite constellation with ground-based mesh network for the world's most decentralized internet known as Alternet. Partnership with SingularityNET to on-board AI functionality for network maintenance and other features via "advanced contracts (next-gen of smart contracts). In sum, every one of the major challenges bitcoin is currently facing has already been solved with the Nexus design, from scale to speed to security to centralized mining cartels.

If you want a team with a grand vision and the capability to achieve it, Nexus is it. If you want a team who is dedicated to "decentralizing the decentralized", in other words dedicated to DESIGN its network to prevent the-mine, no ICO, democratic structure with an decentralized on-chain DAO and voting structure. All in all we can say Nexus is the most technologically advanced, the most secure, and the most decentralized blockchain ever invented. Welcome aboard.- MetaSouls at reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/81mjyu/nexus_the_most_advanced_secure_and_decentralized/
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Nexus March Newsletter -
Packed with great new info:
https://nexusearth.com/newsletter/nexus-earth-newsletter-march-2018/
Yield Vector

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

There is no team behind this project. No info on website either about team. There is a good chance of price going back to 0.002$ range before recovering again.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

There is no team behind this project. No info on website either about team. There is a good chance of price going back to 0.002$ range before recovering again.

wrong thread? cuz the team is here https://nexusearth.com/nexus-team/

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Yield Vector

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

thats what I am talking about too...it seems a big project in terms of technicality and one amateur developer. Marketing team wont help much in software issues buddy
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

thats what I am talking about too...it seems a big project in terms of technicality and one amateur developer. Marketing team wont help much in software issues buddy

How many accounts you are going to use here?

@Yield Vector
@Coinmaster87
@ultrametric

BTC
Yield Vector

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Utter nonsense...
Yeah...pin everything on one guy...
Great...
Dont reply on queries and pin everything on one guy...
Nice going...
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...

This dying mortal's original account is Coinswhatever -
He is a laughable bagholder of classic shit coin, Electra.
He is burning with an inferno of jealous rage that I sold my 20 milliion ECA as soon I got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets exchange and scooped up cheap Nexus.

He wishes his shit coin could be on Bittrex, buts its not, its stuck on shit exchanges going nowhere.
SheaDan

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...
Hey mate. There's at least two developer teams working on Nexus right now, not merely one developer. There's a 3DC team and a Tritium team. I believe there's also a team working on a mobile wallet.
FYI, not every developer is listed on the team page. Pretty much only the team leaders are listed. This is true for almost every crypto out there. You will find unlisted developers working on every one of them, whether volunteers or paid.
ultrametric

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...
Hey mate. There's at least two developer teams working on Nexus right now, not merely one developer. There's a 3DC team and a Tritium team. I believe there's also a team working on a mobile wallet.
FYI, not every developer is listed on the team page. Pretty much only the team leaders are listed. This is true for almost every crypto out there. You will find unlisted developers working on every one of them, whether volunteers or paid.

When did the 3DC devs start working? If it wasn't two years ago it is too late to be finished before 2019 is over.

And how many are working on it, and what is their background. What is the tritium team?  Please go into detail, and share their github page, so that we can verify them.
ultrametric

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:58:32 PM by ultrametric

Seriously?

Here's some tech for you -
Let's see how you hold up:
3-Dimensional Chain (3DC), organic multi-axis scalability (time/size) across 3 separate ON-CHAIN consensus channels for Visa-like speeds and free transactions. Hybrid PoWx2/POSx1 with interest-basis modeled after the gold standard, Reputation system of trust-based consensus effectively preventing mining-pool centralization.

Quantum-resistant security with 1024 hash, 571 keys, signature-chains that protect priv-key exposure with one-time use pub-keys via Nexthash, 51% attack obsolescence via 3DC partitioning. Vector (ex-SpaceX team) partnership with contracts to launch a cube-satellite constellation with ground-based mesh network for the world's most decentralized internet known as Alternet. Partnership with SingularityNET to on-board AI functionality for network maintenance and other features via "advanced contracts (next-gen of smart contracts). In sum, every one of the major challenges bitcoin is currently facing has already been solved with the Nexus design, from scale to speed to security to centralized mining cartels.

If you want a team with a grand vision and the capability to achieve it, Nexus is it. If you want a team who is dedicated to "decentralizing the decentralized", in other words dedicated to DESIGN its network to prevent the-mine, no ICO, democratic structure with an decentralized on-chain DAO and voting structure. All in all we can say Nexus is the most technologically advanced, the most secure, and the most decentralized blockchain ever invented. Welcome aboard.- MetaSouls at reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/81mjyu/nexus_the_most_advanced_secure_and_decentralized/

The 3DC is bullshit, it is just a fancy word to fool idiots, like you.

All the 3DC does is:
Step 1: PoW for transaction ordering.
Step 2: PoS For evaluation on deriving their deterministic state. (The bottleneck! 100tps ahoi.)
Step 3: FPGA for signature verification.

As anybody that has a basic understanding of blockchain can see in this, the PoS is a bottleneck. The 3DC is fundamentally flawed. Even if NexusEarth has the developers, and started 4 years ago. The 3DC is still shit.

Also the centralized mininpool as NexusEarth wants it, is extremly centralized, and completely destroys the need for a blockchain! There is nothing more centralized than a coin that has only one mining pool.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:01:37 PM by Coinmaster87

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...

He is burning with an inferno of jealous rage that I sold my 20 milliion ECA as soon I got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets exchange and scooped up cheap Nexus.

He wishes his shit coin could be on Bittrex, buts its not, its stuck on shit exchanges going nowhere.

Mr dickhead aka isle of shit or something like that sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands. He bought ECA when ECA was nearing cent and was forced to sell because of his weak dick and came here with his flaccid dick in his hand.

But he began abusing ECA in ECA forum because of vexation n FOMO (Read the ECA forum about his abusing ECA for no reason at all) and started shilling about Nexus.  So I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on Mr. dickhead who left ECA in loss. And I m 100% sure Nexus is a scam.

Now what is ECA.
ECA is electra coin which is community driven, came to life in mid 2017 . It is the safest and fastest coin with NIST5 algo. Fastest among all the crypto.
Social Pay n Atomic Swap are coming within 3rd quarter of 2018 which will make its price rise very nice. There is very bright chance of ECA nearing 1$ by the year end. So move on to ECA and kick Scam coin Nexus in his balls.

Most of us who invested in Nov 2017 have already earned so much that we dont need to work ever again. In your face Mr. Dickhead. And you will die slow poisonous death along with nexus.

And I dont need to make another account to choke you in your own shit in your own background. 傻屄
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

when reading the forum, the question is really Nexus a creative project, outside of a "current" CC ?

then comes the question of putative satellite diffusion, that could begin this year.. will it really?

I do not know if Colin Cantrell, or somebody from his team, reads this forum from time to time, people here do not seem to be fully convinced.

I saw this interesting paper:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-08/why-microsoft-co-founder-building-worlds-largest-airplane

Paul Allen, one of microsoft's founders, constructs a really innovative reusable "plane" to launch small satellites,

that could destruct the Space x program by its economical model.

very innovative, what does think nexus' team about it?

Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:34:17 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:30:50 PM by Isle of Groestl

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...

Mr dickhead aka isle of shit or something like that sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands. He bought ECA when ECA was nearing cent and was forced to sell because of his weak dick and came here with his flaccid dick in his hand.

But he began abusing ECA in ECA forum because of vexation n FOMO (Read the ECA forum about his abusing ECA for no reason at all) and started shilling about Nexus.  So I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on Mr. dickhead who left ECA in loss. And I m 100% sure Nexus is a scam.

Now what is ECA.
ECA is electra coin which is community driven, came to life in mid 2017 . It is the safest and fastest coin with NIST5 algo. Fastest among all the crypto.
Social Pay n Atomic Swap are coming within 3rd quarter of 2018 which will make its price rise very nice. There is very bright chance of ECA nearing 1$ by the year end. So move on to ECA and kick Scam coin Nexus in his balls.

Most of us who invested in Nov 2017 have already earned so much that we dont need to work ever again. In your face Mr. Dickhead. And you will die slow poisonous death along with nexus.

And I dont need to make another account to choke you in your own shit in your own background. 傻屄

Good, you already created three.
BTW fuck-stain, when you going to join Nexus Slack? - Go where the action is, you're not having a negative effect on the price of Nexus here. 
More is less you weasel.
Yield Vector

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Utter nonsense...
Great...
Nice going...

Now what is ECA.

Good, you already created three.
BTW fuck-stain, when you going to join Nexus Slack? - Go where the action is, you're not having a negative effect on the price of Nexus here. 
More is less you weasel.
dude you are in deep hallucination...
"GET OUT" of your sleep....
you left estenity out....get him in line too....
Nexus price is hovering around 2.5 to 2.7 dollar....
not a good price even after satellites..lol..
so...
stick to queries n replies..would like to see your reply on ultrametric....

this ultrametric guy is good...
spaid

Activity: 12
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:45 AM
Merited by quarters (1)

Free 100 NXS Giveaway Raffle

Hi All...

The Nexus community has pooled together to raffle off 100 NXS this week, and for at least the next 4 weeks to come. It is free to enter, you just have to have a wallet address and be a part of the community.

https://microcapcrypto.com/nexusraffle/

There are no strings attached. We are not asking for Emails or personal data, other than a way to get in touch with you if you win.  It is not a core team endorsed giveaway... we just feel very blessed to be a part of the vibrant Nexus community and want to invite other to join us in Slack or Discord
(links to them are on the page above).  We have a great #trading channel in Slack where we discuss all coins.

Good Luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: