Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you selling your WAS or buying more?
Buying, to participate in stake. - 4 (10.3%)
Selling, to cash in from v1. - 10 (25.6%)
Holding, to collect more WAS! - 25 (64.1%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com  (Read 42561 times)
hashy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 01:54:41 PM

Who Freakin Agreed on it  3 to 5 people   lmfao  you and ur crew lol    come on now  you have to give it time for people to realise what is going on   you should send some coins to the large holders with a message telling them you are screwing with the coin  I never Claimed SCAM   I just Said What Was being done is not The rite way to go about it   
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:00:46 PM

So, ladies and gentleman, what is the consensus?  How do we move forward from here???  It seems no one is jumping up and down to make a donation in BTC to try to kick start things...  I'd prefer to take immediate action instead of waiting for things to die out on their own...

I propose relaunching (on the same algo?) and doing a coin swap.  The coin swap should be 1/100 of the amount of what is in circulation today...  ie - 100,000,000 v1 WAS would trade for 1,000,000 v2 WAS.  This would take the 38,000,000,000 WAS in circulation down to 380 million WAS.  I also propose that we keep a block reward for network security, but make it 10 WAS.

My thoughts come from the fact that the network seems to be working fine, we're just completely saturated in WAS.  This would lower the amount in circulation while keeping the distribution of wealth the same.  I'd also, personally, like to take the opportunity to do a 2% pre-mine for ongoing development and enhancements.  Myself, and MrData, won't have to perform tasks at our own cost or bother people for donations.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Feedback?

2 days and you have a general consensus    lmfao   This is bullshit  < - excuse my language
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

do you really think you know whats best for the coin?Huh? my answer is no   all you saw  was an opportunity to jump in change shit up more then necessary to gain personally...    how is  that good for the community?Huh  oh yeah  it's not .....    gotta make sure i get that 2% dev premine  lololololol   you freakin people....      This is Not What WAS needs    We Need REAL DEVELOPERS.......       Not the ones who are just in it for themselves........         and on a side note,  not everyone lurks this fourm  like you guys do  lol  there are prolly some holders who have no clue   and  what do you care about that?Huh   not a damn     Get With It Fools...
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:16:52 PM

hashy - Out of the 12 posts that you had, there're 8 about WAS and 7 are just FUD's. I'm sure you had passion for it at one point, how about go back and fix your faucet or remove it all together? Just like ACN said, it's your decision to stay with the old WAS or convert to the new fork for 1/1000. Either way, be constructive. We are all Satoshi - WAS. Cheers!!!
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:17:00 PM

I voted for Crypt but hit the Black. Please update.

You were the first vote.  I just reset the counter...  Hit it again please.   Smiley

Hey Everyone -

Please take a moment and vote.  I want to make sure there is a clear winner!

I'm going to end the vote at 8pm EST (midnight GMT).

Nice- I think we already have the general consensus.  Cheesy

lol   you sure gave everybody enough time to vote    lol  you and your 4  followers  lmfao    this if freaking hilarious
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:26:02 PM

sorry my faucet is down atm  this is why.   https://www.noip.com/blog/2014/06/30/ips-formal-statement-microsoft-takedown/     but why would you care?  lol ... and  this is not my first bitcoin talk  username...      ive been in the crypto game for many years so how can you say you know what kind of passion i have.  lmao     and it's pretty sad ol mbrew never gave but one bounty out, and  you guys wonder why there is nothing....      i lost like 70 mil on cryptorush  but am i still crying no.    and anyway why can't you respond about your lack of  a general consensus?Huh??         
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:35:35 PM

http://24.153.113.236:8302/wasfaucet/  here  is the  direct link to my faucet     still up  but domain problems          I am For the reduction of the money supply  cool thats fine and dandy...    but to change the whole coin up algo and all is going a little far....    please do me a favor  look up the definition of general consensus...     as  my opinion i guess does not count    you guys are sure here for the users  and the community  lmfao   
AmericanComputerNerd (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:37:30 PM

and anyway why can't you respond about your lack of  a general consensus?Huh??         

The way I see it, we still have the general consensus.  You are in the minority.

We picked up a coin that had been abandoned, after members of the community reached out to us.  Everything was positive until yesterday evening / this morning.

If this is not what the community wants, I am prepared to walk.  I'm not going to get rich off of this coin, this is a hobby.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:44:05 PM

The way I see it, we still have the general consensus.  You are in the minority.

We picked up a coin that had been abandoned, after members of the community reached out to us. Everything was positive until yesterday evening / this morning.

If this is not what the community wants, I am prepared to walk.  I'm not going to get rich off of this coin, this is a hobby.

Don't let the single troll get to you. We're just getting started...
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

then walk   youve had 2 or 3 guys say ok because they don't know any better   they think your here to help...  lol     i don't see it that way  if you were really here to help  you would give it more then 12 hrs on one forum to gain a general consensus  and  what does was really need  not a freaking new algo that will screw everyone who has mined it to this point...  just fucking think about it for a second  if you can do that .......
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:52:38 PM

We picked up a coin that had been abandoned, after members of the community reached out to us. Everything was positive until yesterday evening / this morning.

oh im a fucking troll now because i have an opinion that differs from yours   lmfao   general consensus my ass     gtfo losers

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

then walk   youve had 2 or 3 guys say ok because they don't know any better   they think your here to help...  lol     i don't see it that way  if you were really here to help  you would give it more then 12 hrs on one forum to gain a general consensus  and  what does was really need  not a freaking new algo that will screw everyone who has mined it to this point...  just fucking think about it for a second  if you can do that .......

Let's get the general consensus, then.  I'm prepared to walk if the vote says to do so...  I'll close the vote tonight at midnight GMT.
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

only 1 more day lmao   how about a week?   how about announce on ur webpage about a poll?   how about  gain a consensus the rite way? not a forced way that you and maybe 5 other know about   come on now    be fucking real about it.       p.s. look at them spots  go lmfao  hahahahaha    why don't ya go back over there and help them some more.......               
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:00:05 PM

oh im a fucking troll now because i have an opinion that differs from yours   lmfao   general consensus my ass     gtfo losers

Just think about it. What will WAS do without the revival? What will WAS do if we keep the SHA algo? Crypto is about changing and we are all adults, no need to act like little uneducated kids at least with the language anyways.
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 03:09:22 PM

sorry about my language...    I just get upset when 2 - 3 people think they can make the decisions, think they know whats best for the whole.   a crappy poll on this lame forum is not enough to gain a consensus of what the WAS community wants to do. half the people that deal with WAS  probbally cant even vote on the poll..  i can't because  i'm not the troll people think i am, i do not lurk these forums. I know I am not the only one, so please be fair about it.  all i ask    p.s.  if i could vote,  it would be for a no because of biased opinions  thanks...   there are probably users who don't even speak English, but  this poll on this forum is enough....            
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:19:00 PM

sorry about my language...    I just get upset when 2 - 3 people think they can make the decisions, think they know whats best for the whole.   a crappy poll on this lame forum is not enough to gain a consensus of what the WAS community wants to do. half the people that deal with WAS  probbally cant even vote on the poll..  i can't because  i'm not the troll people think i am, i do not lurk these forums. I know I am not the only one, so please be fair about it.  all i ask    p.s.  if i could vote,  it would be for a no because of biased opinions  thanks...   there are probably users who don't even speak English, but  this poll on this forum is enough....            

Apology accepted. I understand the need for general consensus and I ask ACN and the team to extend the vote for another day. If you want to help, please PM all users in the original thread which is not very many. We got here because some truly believe in the message behind the coin and I'm one of them. We have SuperNova as a 3rd party pool just because I PM'ed the pool owner and asked for another pool to balance the hash-rate and you're mining there. So a little work goes a long way. Let's join force to make the coin better. Cheers!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 03:20:37 PM

Apology accepted. I understand the need for general consensus and I ask ACN and the team to extend the vote for another day. If you want to help, please PM all users in the original thread which is not very many. We got here because some truly believe in the message behind the coin and I'm one of them. We have SuperNova as a 3rd party pool just because I PM'ed the pool owner and asked for another pool to balance the hash-rate and you're mining there. So a little work goes a long way. Let's join force to make the coin better. Cheers!

Done, we won't move forward until tomorrow at midnight GMT.
hashy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 03:25:12 PM

I am for Making Things better  I want to make sure you guys understand.    i do not believe we need an algo change.  how about this  add algos with sha256d,   the developers of rucoin figured it out...   that would be an upgrade that im sure would gain attention.   rucoin died well barely holding on because of it's closed source...    i don't blame em for not giving it out...  best client i have ever used  built in chat/exchange/multi algos  and aux mining....
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:37:08 PM

I understand there is risk having to trust these guys to honour the exchange however they really will gain nothing buy getting all of our WAS coin because it can not be sold anywhere. It had no active exchange for at least a month the coin was dead so they wanted to try to bring it back. All of you wanting to not change WAS coin have done nothing to help the coin. You where not active in the forum and if you say well I was helping in the real world not just talking on a forum. I have news for you, what you were doing did nothing. So those of us that are active here choose to support these developers and change it to something more people will be able to get involved with. If you wish to keep mining the worthless old WAS then by all means keep doing it and good luck trying to bring the coin back from the dead. However there are some of us that would like to see the coin changed for a chance to make it worth something.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

I am for Making Things better  I want to make sure you guys understand.    i do not believe we need an algo change.  how about this  add algos with sha256d,   the developers of rucoin figured it out...   that would be an upgrade that im sure would gain attention.   rucoin died well barely holding on because of it's closed source...    i don't blame em for not giving it out...  best client i have ever used  built in chat/exchange/multi algos  and aux mining....

OK- So we're heading somewhere. Here's the beauty of it, if you have a bunch of WAS (since you're been mining for a while) you don't have to do anything. You'll gain more WAS than mining since we're staking 15% in the first 3 months and it's way easier just to unlock the wallet and receive coins. The new algo is way better with updated codes for staking than SHA's code base and it's more secure to prevent 51% attach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: