Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you selling your WAS or buying more?
Buying, to participate in stake. - 4 (10.3%)
Selling, to cash in from v1. - 10 (25.6%)
Holding, to collect more WAS! - 25 (64.1%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com  (Read 42558 times)
MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:52:27 AM

Hi,

I have been mining WAS for quite some time and I would like to contribute to new faucet. Please let me know how I may do so. Thanks and Great Work guys, lets get this coin back up and running strong.

To add to the faucet funds you can send them to WhYWfWnJHjYL22YWrjQhM1cuBA8KoUZaJ3. Thanks Smiley

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ltndd1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:58:39 AM

5 Million Sent. PLease confirm and thanks again for getting this coin back off the ground.  Grin
MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:23:01 AM

5 Million Sent. PLease confirm and thanks again for getting this coin back off the ground.  Grin

Got it Smiley

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
ltndd1

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:24:24 AM

Awsome. Time to mine away. Have a good night  Cheesy
heibitchi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:31:09 AM

Great to see a big come back.
Mine it for couple months then dead end. But now will look for another brighter furture.

Sha256 have no furture
This WAScoin will dead again
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:58:46 AM

Mine it for couple months then dead end. But now will look for another brighter furture.

Sha256 have no furture

You joined just to say that?!!!
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:02:27 AM

Sha256 have no furture
LMAO.yet btc is sha-256.why are people so fuking stupid.

AmericanComputerNerd (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 04:25:24 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 04:35:45 AM by AmericanComputerNerd

Alright Everyone -

Great job to all for your support, donations to the faucet, and participation in the forum discussions.  As everyone knows, our biggest challenge in this coin revival is going to be getting the coin listed on a reputable and stable exchange.

Let's go ahead and jump right in, and get this process started!!!

I'd like to suggest that we focus on a single exchange, joining together as a united front, and push with everything we have on a single point.  I think the problem the coin had previously was that in an effort to get listed, the coin was spread too thin...

I'd like to focus on MintPal.  The votes are free, our community members can vote once / hour, and mintpal seems to be a good starting place for new coins.  We'll focus on Cryptsy once we're live on MintPal and we are seeing enough volume to warrant a second exchange.

With all of that said, please begin to vote on MintPal to get #WeAreSatoshi listed on the exchange!  Vote as often as is allowed, and if you have BTC to spare, please consider donating to the voting address!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#WAS - Current Votes = 358 | 211th Place
tom14cat14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

Alright Everyone -

Great job to all for your support, donations to the faucet, and participation in the forum discussions.  As everyone knows, our biggest challenge in this coin revival is going to be getting the coin listed on a reputable and stable exchange.

Let's go ahead and jump right in, and get this process started!!!

I'd like to suggest that we focus on a single exchange, joining together as a united front, and push with everything we have on a single point.  I think the problem the coin had previously was that in an effort to get listed, the coin was spread too thin...

I'd like to focus on MintPal.  The votes are free, our community members can vote once / hour, and mintpal seems to be a good starting place for new coins.  We'll focus on Cryptsy once we're live on MintPal and we are seeing enough volume to warrant a second exchange.

With all of that said, please begin to vote on MintPal to get #WeAreSatoshi listed on the exchange!  Vote as often as is allowed, and if you have BTC to spare, please consider donating to the voting address!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#WAS - Current Votes = 358 | 211th Place

I think we should focus on a smaller exchange (not to small). All coin will be easier to get on and can help spread the word by allowing people to buy sooner. I think mint pal will take months to get on by voting. I am a part of another coin with a larger user group and that coin is now only in the top 40 but still 1/4th the votes of first. They have had the best voting campaign I have seen. You just Need a much bigger user base or spend a lot of money.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:09:55 AM

We've got to start somewhere...  Does anyone have any ideas for a smaller (but reputable) exchange?  Does anyone have any connections to an exchange like this?

I would also say that it doesn't hurt to vote as often as possible for MintPal.  We may not get there overnight, but every push helps.  Especially considering they don't purge the votes weekly.
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:15:50 AM

Your best bet is Bittrex, Huge traders exchange, not just big coins there.

Copy & Paste

@BittrexExchange @wearesatoshi @BtcRat #WAS Coin Revival Team

Ill try to push it with the traders but you will have to approach Bittrex directly.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:53:11 AM

I've got a Pool up for you guys, lets see how it works:

https://was.suprnova.cc

It has been some time since the last SHA256 Coin, I think that was DIEM or so.. But it should work quite well, i've set initial diff to 512 which is a bit high, it will auto-adapt after 60 seconds and step down if you're not submitting shares fast enough, so please be patient if you are not seeing submitted shares instantly.

Its 1 % fee, has all the Standard-Suprnova-Quirks like DDoS protection and it even rings me out of bed if the pool goes down in the middle of the night Smiley

Have fun ! Smiley

oc

All right. Thanks for doing that and can you please update the Payout Threshold to at least 1mil? 250 is going to be super quick with the 25k block.

Updated the mp & ap threshold.

Looks like it's running very good, can't see any problems, thanks for your trust, I knew it was worth building some hacks for fast blocks coins into MPOS a while back with DIEM Smiley

Seems the pool ran well over the night, please report if you have/had any problems with it, you can always grab me via PM or mail, cool to have a active SHA256 pool again Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

Your best bet is Bittrex, Huge traders exchange, not just big coins there.

Copy & Paste

@BittrexExchange @wearesatoshi @BtcRat #WAS Coin Revival Team

Ill try to push it with the traders but you will have to approach Bittrex directly.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Let's push forward with Bittrex then, if that is what you guys want.  I do remember seeing this topic on the old thread now that I think back...

I've opened a support ticket, reached out Bittrex-Bill, and sent your Tweet.  I'm not 100% sure what the process is for Bittrex.  I'll keep everyone updated.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

The response from Bittrex.com was that they get 100's of requests to add new coins and can only add 1 or 2 a week.  Their process involves tweeting to them explaining what the coin is, why it's great, and why Bittrex is great.

I've honestly never used Bittrex, and don't want to BS them.  So, let me throw this out to you guys...  Why is Bittrex great?  Why is it the right place to re-launch WAS?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:09:42 PM

The response from Bittrex.com was that they get 100's of requests to add new coins and can only add 1 or 2 a week.  Their process involves tweeting to them explaining what the coin is, why it's great, and why Bittrex is great.

I've honestly never used Bittrex, and don't want to BS them.  So, let me throw this out to you guys...  Why is Bittrex great?  Why is it the right place to re-launch WAS?

I'd say BT is a fast exchange, US based and they've been helping the community with many swaps.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:15:14 AM

I've Tweeted the required information.  I've pinned the Tweet to the top of the @WeAreSatoshi Twitter profile.  Please retweet and share this...  The exchange is looking for activity and for us to show them who we are.

Reply to the Tweet and let them know why this coin is great and why their exchange is a good partnership with our community.

https://twitter.com/WeAreSatoshi
tom14cat14

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:01:09 PM

I've Tweeted the required information.  I've pinned the Tweet to the top of the @WeAreSatoshi Twitter profile.  Please retweet and share this...  The exchange is looking for activity and for us to show them who we are.

Reply to the Tweet and let them know why this coin is great and why their exchange is a good partnership with our community.

Retweeted. (Is that a word)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

Retweeted. (Is that a word)

Thanks! Twitter, Tweet, Retweet are any of them real words? Lol.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

I have an idea for the logo redesigning contest. We will have two wallets with WAS donation from the community:

1. First one is a bounty for the design that will be selected by Coin Revival Team members
2. Second one is the 2x match donation to the WAS charity fund being held by the team

Surprise match, if the winner decides to donate his WAS to the team's charity fund, I'll personally match 50% of it.

How does that sound?

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:26:09 PM

I have an idea for the logo redesigning contest. We will have two wallets with WAS donation from the community:

1. First one is a bounty for the design that will be selected by Coin Revival Team members
2. Second one is the 2x match donation to the WAS charity fund being held by the team

Surprise match, if the winner decides to donate his WAS to the team's charity fund, I'll personally match 50% of it.

How does that sound?

I'd like to be clear that I'm not sure the best thing to do with the 58 million WAS that I am holding.  I wasn't planning on continuing any of the match donations, or the other initiatives that MrBrew was working on, until a plan was organized.  I'd say a better place to start would be discussing what we should do with the WAS fund.  I'd be happy to post a poll if you guys want to present options.  Some things to think about would be: is it held in WAS or traded for BTC?, is it dispersed in WAS or BTC?, what is it used for (bounties, match donations, funding events), and who approves of a worthy cause???

Until we have a defined plan, I'd like to hold off on taking more donations or doing anything with that fund.  We need to find the true market value of the coin.  Are we sitting on $100 or $100,000?  We really don't know yet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: