Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you selling your WAS or buying more?
Buying, to participate in stake. - 4 (10.3%)
Selling, to cash in from v1. - 10 (25.6%)
Holding, to collect more WAS! - 25 (64.1%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com  (Read 42558 times)
AmericanComputerNerd (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:03:38 PM

I voted.  I have a clear favorite, but it was very difficult.  Such quality submissions!

Thanks for putting this together and sponsoring it Brian, you are truly committed to the success of this coin and are a great "activist"!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

I voted.  I have a clear favorite, but it was very difficult.  Such quality submissions!

Thanks for putting this together and sponsoring it Brian, you are truly committed to the success of this coin and are a great "activist"!

Thank you, and that's really nice but I won't take it until we are on the other side. There are much to do and I do think that we had a wonderful restart.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:48:55 PM

Thank you, and that's really nice but I won't take it until we are on the other side. There are much to do and I do think that we had a wonderful restart.

The price is getting close to 1sat converting from doge. Some spike where over 3sat if I remember correctly.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

The price is getting close to 1sat converting from doge. Some spike where over 3sat if I remember correctly.

Yeah, let's wait for it to do the same (148% increased) with BTC pair.  Grin Grin Grin
merval

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:35:40 PM

I'd back up the wallet and re-download the blockchain

Done. Waiting for the sync.

- Merval

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

Yeah, let's wait for it to do the same (148% increased) with BTC pair.  Grin Grin Grin

It is encouraging to see people are willing to take the calculated risk and invest now in v1 WAS.  Hopefully it pays off big for those that are willing to buy up what (imo) others have undervalued.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:46:19 AM

It is encouraging to see people are willing to take the calculated risk and invest now in v1 WAS.  Hopefully it pays off big for those that are willing to buy up what (imo) others have undervalued.

Let the hashrate speak for itself. I can't quite recall the last diff this high. Game on people!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:32:05 AM

Just in time, for any OSX users that want to participate in the coin swap...  Please follow the below link to download the OSX wallet that will enable the coin swap after block 517,200!

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-Qt.dmg?raw=true
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:48:19 AM

Just in time, for any OSX users that want to participate in the coin swap...  Please follow the below link to download the OSX wallet that will enable the coin swap after block 517,200!

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-Qt.dmg?raw=true

5786 blocks to go. Time to say farewell to SHA256D. We might see you on a MP  Cheesy
merval

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:48:42 AM

I'd back up the wallet and re-download the blockchain

Done. Waiting for the sync.

That did the trick! I'm all current! And with the Mac OSX wallet being released, I'm gonna update my mac wallet. I had moved to the Windows Wallet initially to take part in the coin swap..

Which reminds me, with the swap take place automagically?

- Merval

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:33:07 AM

Once everything is set we'll provide further instructions. You will basically send your v1 WAS to a trade in address, indicating your v2 address as a transaction comment. At the address provided, you will receive 1/1000 of what you send in.
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

so all my WAS is in rockytrade are they going to swap out what i have in my account so i dont have to?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:09:26 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 12:37:47 PM by dimke_yu

Hello

Looking forward to the coin update but https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi.git will not build on Archlinux.

I'm getting the following error and cannot submit an issue on github.

build/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `_GLOBAL__sub_I__Z12JSONRPCErroriRKSs':
bitcoinrpc.cpp:(.text.startup+0xd57): undefined reference to `sendalert(std::vector<json_spirit::Value_impl<json_spirit::Config_vector<std::string> >, std::allocator<json_spirit::Value_impl<json_spirit::Config_vector<std::string> > > > const&, bool)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:311: recipe for target 'WeAreSatoshi-qt' failed
make: *** [WeAreSatoshi-qt] Error 1

The previous commit had no issues.

I had same error on Ubuntu 14.04 just add "rpcalert.cpp" in makefile after rpcnet.cpp and it should compile normal... I also added to WeAreSatoshi-qt.pro also after rpcnet.cpp... Hope it helps

maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:47:03 PM

Wow, completely forgot about this coin. I will update my wallet and see what happens to my coins Smiley

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
moki2

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:55:13 PM

sha256D?new algo,interesting,lol
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:57:28 PM

sha256D?new algo,interesting,lol

Not 100% sure, but WAS might be the first to jump from SHA256D to hybrid X11 POW/POS with aggressive coin reduction.

PS: Logo in PSD format sent to MrData. Can't wait to see the new WAS wallet.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 02:32:24 PM

Alright, thanks to Brian for hosting the new icon contest!  Now that we have a winner and a new image, I have updated the OP / the Twitter feed / and http://www.was.club/ with the new logo.  If anyone sees the old logo still lingering on a community website or document, please let me know and I'll update it.  I think I've got everything though!

Here is the link to the image if you want to use it, or if you run a 3rd party site.

https://i.imgur.com/YsocFRr.png
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

Alright, thanks to Brian for hosting the new icon contest!  Now that we have a winner and a new image, I have updated the OP / the Twitter feed / and http://www.was.club/ with the new logo.  If anyone sees the old logo still lingering on a community website or document, please let me know and I'll update it.  I think I've got everything though!

Here is the link to the image if you want to use it, or if you run a 3rd party site.

https://i.imgur.com/YsocFRr.png

Block explorer still has the old logo and how hard is it to change from the blue theme to black. I think it will look better IMHO.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 02:55:35 PM

MrData will need to get the Block Explorer logo.

Are you referring to the pool theme?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:18:33 PM

MrData will need to get the Block Explorer logo.

Are you referring to the pool theme?

No- I was referring to was.club. See how the logo and twitter feed are in black...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: