Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:47:54 PM

Was up until about 3:00 AM (PDT) this morning working on the new client and will get back at it shortly; if the community could put together the fundraiser (select the escrow service/etc) it would be appreciated. Remember: the more we raise, regardless of whether it's SC/BTC/etc, the more talent we can get. I'm not worried about my cut at this point - just want to get this client ready to rock. Appreciate your patience.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

Awesome  Smiley

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
FesterBlack

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:17:14 PM

I will contribute 1K SC. Thanks.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:04:14 PM

@BBmodBB - you have been reported to the moderators for continued harassment. This is a self-moderated thread and you've posted the same nonsense in here 5 6 times in the past few hours (which I have to continue to remove). We understand you have no life and nothing better to do with your time; we understand you want the victims of this scam to suffer more in the face of logic.

Please consider sharing your pointless opinions in your own thread (or at least a thread that is not self-moderated). The great thing about your own thread is you can talk to yourself all day long without interfering with other people. We are attempting to conduct business here and your motivation to continue this barrage of harassment is ridiculous - it's clear you do not understand the current situation and I have low hopes that will ever be rectified. Thank you for understanding - goodbye.

you better check yourself turkey!~ i've been moderating boards before bitcoin even existed!!! I just want to identify the bad actors so i can avoid the same thing happening twice! If you want to start a silkroad coin or whatever>>> go for it !!! I would support your efforts!! ;-) easyyyy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
karudea

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

Hey, I'm in a deep loss since SC prices felt. But I already bought 1 btc more at low prices, and will certainly drop 4 or 5 BTC more.

I hope you guys will make a great work. Can't wait for the releases.

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
Spacewide

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:31:24 PM

Anyone has a link to working wallet? Thanks
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

Use the old one, but i warn you...wallets could have a virus or something right now cause old dev has access to downloadlinks.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

ok

i have many coins in my SC wallet

what should i do now?

send somewhere else?

or keep it in old wallet and wait till new wallet will be out?

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

ok

i have many coins in my SC wallet

what should i do now?

send somewhere else?

or keep it in old wallet and wait till new wallet will be out?

No exchanges are accepting Silkcoin so just leave them there for now until things get fixed and exchanges open back up
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:08:24 PM

I am affraid this name SilkCoin is damaged forever.  So, change the name of the coin, secure the source and move on. I am more then happy to join the team by the way as a CEO/Spokesman. That way the Silkcoin community can be sure there will be no more scamming. Take NEM as an example: Transparent. That is the keyword.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:29:20 PM

I am affraid this name SilkCoin is damaged forever.  So, change the name of the coin, secure the source and move on. I am more then happy to join the team by the way as a CEO/Spokesman. That way the Silkcoin community can be sure there will be no more scamming. Take NEM as an example: Transparent. That is the keyword.

Which is why I got out of SC and plan on getting in on NEM. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

I will follow this

Hey there BadAss...

As you may know, bholzer has asked the community to organise an Escrow Service to handle the funds for this rebuild.

Is this something your Escrow Service would be interested in handling?
If so, what rates?

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:55:44 PM

I will follow this

Hey there BadAss...

As you may know, bholzer has asked the community to organise an Escrow Service to handle the funds for this rebuild.

Is this something your Escrow would be interested in handling?
If so, what rates?

No rates for SC coins. Keeping the coins until community says it can be released. Rates for BTC are on my website, but when dev proofs he is doing what he promises i don't want any rate at all for this. If the coin or progress fails and everyone wants their coins back, then the rates on my websites count.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:59:08 PM

I will follow this

Hey there BadAss...

Is this something your Escrow would be interested in handling?
If so, what rates?

No rates for SC coins. Keeping the coins until community says it can be released. Rates for BTC are on my website, but when dev proofs he is doing what he promises i don't want any rate at all for this. If the coin or progress fails and everyone wants their coins back, then the rates on my websites count.

Great stuff. Thanks. Sounds good to me.

What does everyone else on here thank about using BadAss Escrow Service ?
Thought? Feedback? Alternatives?
kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:10:53 PM

BadAss.Sx looks like a trusted member. I vote for his escorw services
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:13:20 PM

Yes, I vote for BadAss to handle the escrow services.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

Vote- BadAss
BBmodBB

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

escrow? bwwAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA anyone read satoshis whitepaper!!!? lol  Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
flipboxx

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Which is why I got out of SC and plan on getting in on NEM. Smiley

On NEM. Go home you're both drunk.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

Hi everyone,
Looks like things are going to turn for the better very soon.

I was thinking we need to sort out a marketing team.
Does anyone here have experience in advertising, marketing, etc?

Anyone who can help, list your skills here.

Once the wallet goes live, we need to reassure investors that have been burnt that everything is now in control.
I expect that there are possibly a few investors who dont even know whats happened yet.

Anyway, I think the camel has served its marketing purpose very well here.

Camels can survive in the wild for weeks without water, what this coin is doing the same thing, it has survived through the unthinkable.

We need to come back with a professional approach, we all thought this coin was indeed very professionally run from the start, the wallet, the website etc, we need to maintain that professional side, but do it even better.

If anyone can come up with some really good memes, etc that entertain, thats a start, we need things to go viral on the forums etc.

Again, brainstorm your ideas, once we have a plan, we can look at the options for redesigning the website, etc.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: