Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pandionrain

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:39:26 AM

quote author=ifxist link=topic=664918.msg7668123#msg7668123 date=1404448502]

Ben's Bounties

Here are the bounties I'm happy to offer, and more will come as we make progress.

5,000 - for 10 positive news and promo Tweets from a crypto-related account with more than 1000 followers.
5,000 - for securing www.silkcoin.co and transferring control to the webmaster our community nominates. Invoice and whois confirm required for payout.
25,000 - for designing and publishing a new website at www.silkcoin.co ... our new public face!
25,000 - for coding and publishing a new wallet using Bitcoin Core 0.9.2.1 ... Windows to start.
(Basically this bounty is about somebody doing what bholzer said he would do. See OP for details. As I'm not a coder myself, I will pay this particular bounty after the work is confirmed valid and functional by other, more experienced members of the community.)

The funds have been transferred to the following wallet:
B8NN3ANBqfu7Sde8GbvWBNcdBuiqLLmnEB
As they're coins entirely from my holdings, I will pay them out as each task is completed. PM me on here if you're entitled to one.

From my comparative analysis I firmly believe that SilkCoin has a current intrinsic value around 800 SAT, but is depressed below that because of recent news/trauma.
Getting us up to a liquid trading range of 1200-1800 SAT is really not going to be too difficult, with some hard work and applied collective brainpower.
So these bounties are worth more than you think  Cool

Ben

Awesome man.  I will match your bounties.

I will also match Ben's bounty!

!!!!!! niice

[/quote]

WWW.SILKCOIN.CO has been acquired and now awaiting website development.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:59:34 AM

quote author=ifxist link=topic=664918.msg7668123#msg7668123 date=1404448502]

Ben's Bounties

Here are the bounties I'm happy to offer, and more will come as we make progress.

5,000 - for 10 positive news and promo Tweets from a crypto-related account with more than 1000 followers.
5,000 - for securing www.silkcoin.co and transferring control to the webmaster our community nominates. Invoice and whois confirm required for payout.
25,000 - for designing and publishing a new website at www.silkcoin.co ... our new public face!
25,000 - for coding and publishing a new wallet using Bitcoin Core 0.9.2.1 ... Windows to start.
(Basically this bounty is about somebody doing what bholzer said he would do. See OP for details. As I'm not a coder myself, I will pay this particular bounty after the work is confirmed valid and functional by other, more experienced members of the community.)

The funds have been transferred to the following wallet:
B8NN3ANBqfu7Sde8GbvWBNcdBuiqLLmnEB
As they're coins entirely from my holdings, I will pay them out as each task is completed. PM me on here if you're entitled to one.

From my comparative analysis I firmly believe that SilkCoin has a current intrinsic value around 800 SAT, but is depressed below that because of recent news/trauma.
Getting us up to a liquid trading range of 1200-1800 SAT is really not going to be too difficult, with some hard work and applied collective brainpower.
So these bounties are worth more than you think  Cool

Ben

Awesome man.  I will match your bounties.

I will also match Ben's bounty!

!!!!!! niice

WWW.SILKCOIN.CO has been acquired and now awaiting website development.
[/quote]

Thats great, is silkcoin.org available?
It wont hurt to hold other domains for future.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
scriptted

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:08:31 AM

Hi I know this is my first post so I might not be taken seriously but I'm a Web Developer ( and I offer my help for the website. I will give my personal info and references in PM to the guy(s) in charge if they are interested by the help ! Anyway, keep going that way Silkcoin community, we'll be up and running soon enough !
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 08:30:07 AM

Back in the saddle here - some travel-dependent meetings popped up and swept me away for a few days (damn day jobs). Here is a brief update/status/report/etc:

First order of business is that in about 4 hours, Murraycoin will switch to Scrypt-2048 for POW; I need to ensure a smooth transition and take care of any issues that could arise/etc.

After that is handled and any potential fires are put out, I will shift my focus back to SilkCoin. First order of business is that I will need to go back through all of the pages I missed and get caught up. Once I'm caught up on all of the info, I will post an update and let everybody know where we're at on the clients, what all I've done so far, and start getting everybody on the same page. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a holiday and I will have limited time to work. However, we will be sitting good before the weekend is over.

I'd like to close by sincerely apologizing to everybody; I knew you guys would be frustrated with me seemingly falling off the face of the earth for a few days. This week has been insane but, instead of going into detail and explaining the radio silence, I want to focus on moving forward. Between you guys and all of the Murraycoin people I'm sure this week has resulted in a high level of stress (I have 44 unread PMs right now!) but I want to assure you guys we're going to get this thing nailed down together. I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there. I staked my reputation on this, my wallet on this, and you guys put your trust in me - I'm not about to let anybody down. This will certainly be more involved than what I originally thought (everything the previous dev left behind is essentially useless junk) and I thought I'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone by saving SilkCoin and also creating the most advanced POS code.

Just a few more hurdles here, guys. Also... I'm not sure I will be able to respond to all of the PMs (limited time and want to spend that time developing) but I will try to address all of the questions/concerns/etc publicly  (in this thread) once I get a chance to read through everything.

Hang in there - we're almost back in business.

Onward and upward!

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
okusdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:35:05 AM

SC is a very good coin
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 08:38:27 AM

Back in the saddle here - some travel-dependent meetings popped up and swept me away for a few days (damn day jobs). Here is a brief update/status/report/etc:

First order of business is that in about 4 hours, Murraycoin will switch to Scrypt-2048 for POW; I need to ensure a smooth transition and take care of any issues that could arise/etc.

After that is handled and any potential fires are put out, I will shift my focus back to SilkCoin. First order of business is that I will need to go back through all of the pages I missed and get caught up. Once I'm caught up on all of the info, I will post an update and let everybody know where we're at on the clients, what all I've done so far, and start getting everybody on the same page. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a holiday and I will have limited time to work. However, we will be sitting good before the weekend is over.

I'd like to close by sincerely apologizing to everybody; I knew you guys would be frustrated with me seemingly falling off the face of the earth for a few days. This week has been insane but, instead of going into detail and explaining the radio silence, I want to focus on moving forward. Between you guys and all of the Murraycoin people I'm sure this week has resulted in a high level of stress (I have 44 unread PMs right now!) but I want to assure you guys we're going to get this thing nailed down together. I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there. I staked my reputation on this, my wallet on this, and you guys put your trust in me - I'm not about to let anybody down. This will certainly be more involved that what I originally thought (everything the previous dev left behind is essentially useless junk) and I thought I'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone by saving SilkCoin and also creating the most advanced POS code.

Just a few more hurdles here, guys. Also... I'm not sure I will be able to respond to all of the PMs (limited time and want to spend that time

developing) but I will try to address all of the questions/concerns/etc publicly  (in this thread) once I get a chance to read through everything.

Onward and upward!

Thats my friend,I knew it!!!

Everything will be like he said,now back to buy more..... Cool

ifxist

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:47:10 AM

I'd like to close by sincerely apologizing to everybody; I knew you guys would be frustrated with me seemingly falling off the face of the earth for a few days. This week has been insane but, instead of going into detail and explaining the radio silence, I want to focus on moving forward. Between you guys and all of the Murraycoin people I'm sure this week has resulted in a high level of stress (I have 44 unread PMs right now!) but I want to assure you guys we're going to get this thing nailed down together. I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there. I staked my reputation on this, my wallet on this, and you guys put your trust in me - I'm not about to let anybody down. This will certainly be more involved than what I originally thought (everything the previous dev left behind is essentially useless junk) and I thought I'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone by saving SilkCoin and also creating the most advanced POS code.

Just a few more hurdles here, guys. Also... I'm not sure I will be able to respond to all of the PMs (limited time and want to spend that time developing) but I will try to address all of the questions/concerns/etc publicly  (in this thread) once I get a chance to read through everything.

Onward and upward!

oh man, time to pick up more coin myself.  I think mbishop75 is working on some coding too.  Might want to PM him so you guys don't do double work and get discouraged.  We went from no good version of the wallet, to 2 great versions coming up!
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:09:00 AM

bholzer emailed me a link with updates to report on Tuesday and I didn't see it - I dropped the ball. Not sure why he chose me but I guess he learned his lesson.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:13:33 AM

Can you move SC from mintpal yet back to your wallet?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 09:21:50 AM

yes
m104323419

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:23:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.msg7669043#msg7669043

The new thread
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

Onward and upward!

Well ok, I was starting to wonder if I understood anything at all about human character  Cheesy
Good to have you back bholzer. Having a lead dev who is methodical and organized is critical at this point.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:04:33 PM

Glad you're back! behind the scenes we are working hard to get everything organized.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:30:26 PM

Onward and upward!

Deadly.  Gods dropping from the sky for SilkCoin.  Wink  Welcome back!
After you're caught up on the thread.  Please continue here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.msg7669056#msg7669056
A formidable team has been created, and everyone will be very excited for you to join the board and dev chat.  The collaboration here that is about to take place is going to be epic. 

Everyone prepare for Moon.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
badwr2002

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:41:39 PM

I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there.

This is the most troubling part of bholzer's disappearance - Did he disappear for a few days so the price would continue to fall while he loaded up on cheap coin, knowing as soon as he posted here that the price would jump almost immediately? Kinda seems like he is manipulating the price heavily...
Transidium

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:52:54 PM

My bounties have been updated on the new thread -- now tabulated with matching pledges!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.msg7673641#msg7673641

Ben
pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there.

This is the most troubling part of bholzer's disappearance - Did he disappear for a few days so the price would continue to fall while he loaded up on cheap coin, knowing as soon as he posted here that the price would jump almost immediately? Kinda seems like he is manipulating the price heavily...
Shocked. ..~~~~PARANOID~~~~..  Roll Eyes

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
arteleis

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

Perhaps leave speculation like this to the wolves... at this point its forward motion.. onward!

arteleis

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:11:53 PM

My bounties have been updated on the new thread -- now tabulated with matching pledges!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.msg7673641#msg7673641

Ben

ifxist

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:43:58 PM

OR he's more driven than ever to get this show on the road.  Either case, it's time to buy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: