Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19  (Read 93721 times)
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:11:23 PM

Check again.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Philj

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:57:42 PM

Question. I have a deposit with weekly payout. If I have a pending payout today, can I withdrawal that deposit and get the interest for the week, or do I need to withdrawal it the day after I get the interest?
hashking (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:15:50 PM

Question. I have a deposit with weekly payout. If I have a pending payout today, can I withdrawal that deposit and get the interest for the week, or do I need to withdrawal it the day after I get the interest?

If it shows pending weekly payment then you are ok to put your withdrawal request in.  Thanks for your business. 
Philj

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:28:06 PM

If it shows pending weekly payment then you are ok to put your withdrawal request in.  Thanks for your business. 

Thanks. Withdrawal request sent and both the weekly interest and the deposit amount show as pending now.

Pleasure doing business with you, I still have several other deposits and will do business again for sure.
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 06:14:47 PM

Hey Hashking, what would would you think about a service like I describe here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96732.0.

Basically a service that is a passthrough to your (and many other's) deposit opportunities in one integrated system?

Would you be open to having your service available in something like it?

Thanks for your time Smiley

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
hashking (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 08:46:21 PM

Hey Hashking, what would would you think about a service like I describe here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96732.0.

Basically a service that is a passthrough to your (and many other's) deposit opportunities in one integrated system?

I will read about it and get back to you.  Thanks.
hashking (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 08:47:16 PM

New Insured PPT offering.

Summary:
Interest Rate: 3.30% Weekly.
Insurance : If there is a Pirate default anyone under this plan will receive 50% of their funds back.  

If Pirate changes his rates, then the rates of this program will change. Deposits can be made anytime at http://www.hkbtclending.com and interest will be paid 7 days after your deposit is made.  For Example, if you deposit on Tuesday your payment will go out on Wednesday.  Deposits must be held for one week minimum and there will be no proration of days on interest.  Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be returned.   Deposits can be returned at anytime.    

This is the only deposit backed by an insurance where you will be able to see the insurance funds sitting in an address in case of default.  As deposits exceed the current insurance allocated I will add more to the insurance address.  I will currently start the fund with 4,000 BTC which will allow for 8,000 BTC worth of Deposits.  

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

If there is any questions on how to setup this deposit up on the website or about the program feel to contact me.

Email: Hashking1@gmail.com
PM: hashking

New Insured PPT offered follow link for details. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 08:51:04 PM

Summary:
Insurance : If there is a Pirate default anyone under this plan will receive 50% of their funds back.  

If Pirate changes his rates, then the rates of this program will change. Deposits can be made anytime at http://www.hkbtclending.com and interest will be paid 7 days after your deposit is made.  For Example, if you deposit on Tuesday your payment will go out on Wednesday.  Deposits must be held for one week minimum and there will be no proration of days on interest.  Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be returned.   Deposits can be returned at anytime.    

This is the only deposit backed by an insurance where you will be able to see the insurance funds sitting in an address in case of default.  As deposits exceed the current insurance allocated I will add more to the insurance address.  I will currently start the fund with 4,000 BTC which will allow for 8,000 BTC worth of Deposits.  

Link to Insurance fund.

If there is any questions on how to setup this deposit up on the website or about the program feel to contact me.

New Insured PPT offered follow link for details. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849.

Insurance like these don't make much sense for you or the depositors. In this case, why would I put 100 btc in this program instead of just putting 50 btc in your 6.75% non-insured PPT and keep 50 btc in my own wallet?

ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 08:55:30 PM

Insurance like these don't make much sense for you or the depositors. In this case, why would I put 100 btc in this program instead of just putting 50 btc in your 6.75% non-insured PPT and keep 50 btc in my own wallet?

Because of compounding interest.
The two investments are not identical ... you'll have to continually withdraw some of the interest money to keep your "internal insurance fund" equal in size to the deposit.

Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 09:34:49 PM

I will read about it and get back to you.  Thanks.

Thank you. I plan to have a demo (with fake coins and no actual deposits) out soon if you would like to see a proof of concept.

Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 11:30:46 PM

Summary:

Link to Insurance fund.

First thing i thought of too.
ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 08:09:28 AM

When withdrawing from your website, it says "payment sent".
However, block explorer still doesn't show any incoming tx to this address (not even 0 confirms).
Transfers are usually near-immediate in Bitcoin, so I believe payment hasn't actually been sent yet.

Why is that?
If withdrawls take more time, you should state this clearly, and not just write "payment sent".
You should state how much time it takes for the payment to be actually sent.

drlatino999

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:20:33 PM

However, block explorer still doesn't show any incoming tx to this address (not even 0 confirms).
Transfers are usually near-immediate in Bitcoin, so I believe payment hasn't actually been sent yet.

Why is that?
If withdrawls take more time, you should state this clearly, and not just write "payment sent".

Pass-through Deposits can take up to 24 hours to be sent as it requires Hash to contact Pirate for withdrawal.

Sappers clear the way
hashking (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 02:09:22 PM

Why is that?

It is currently showing pending on the website.  When it shows this it just means I have to approve it so it can go out.  Withrawals can take up to 24 hours as stated in the thread because I do have to sleep at some point in the day.  I do see and it will go out as soon as I approve.  Thanks for you business.
ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 02:24:34 PM

Why is that?

It is currently showing pending on the website.  When it shows this it just means I have to approve it so it can go out.  Withrawals can take up to 24 hours as stated in the thread because I do have to sleep at some point in the day.  I do see and it will go out as soon as I approve.  Thanks for you business.

I understand, and figured as much myself.
The phrasing of the message itself should change.

How about showing "withdraw request sent (can take up to 24 hours)" on the site instead of "payment sent"?

ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 02:25:16 PM

Why is that?

Pass-through Deposits can take up to 24 hours to be sent as it requires Hash to contact Pirate for withdrawal.

Wait ... is it only Pass-through deposits, or all deposits?
I certainly did not invest in any pass-through.

Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 02:52:45 PM

Why is that?

Wait ... is it only Pass-through deposits, or all deposits?
I certainly did not invest in any pass-through.

All deposits take some time to withdraw, although in my experience PPT take longer. Deposits that don't include PPT still take a bit of time because hashking does the payout manually (I think).

hashking (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:28:51 PM

Why is that?

All withdrawals and interest payment processed.  Thanks.
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:27:29 PM

hashking you're famous, you've been featured on the CoinBase podcast as a bitcoin lender:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97244.0
peasant

Activity: 272

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:12:52 AM

Deposited my first complete coin. Take care of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: