Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701437 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 02:22:26 PM

hello everyone.
a bit of a noobie question, but i have not found an answer through search. (or i didn't do my search criteria right)

Does the linux agent handle the O.C. on gpus with the set clocking parameters like on the windows version? or do i need something else to set it up?
or do i need to use claymore instead of phoenix to get it working?
or is there no support for clocking through linux agent?

i see there are ways to do it manually, but would like the easy of AM doing it for me.

cheers
Thanks for your questions.

GPU overclocking is supported by Remote Agent on Linux as well. The properties available for overclocking may not be identical as those available on Windows, so if you ever created a GPU Clocking Profile on Windows you will have to re-create it if you move to Linux.

Thanks for the reply.

I ask because i don't even see my GPU's listed in the clocking tab. They are in the GPU tab, and i have a clocking profile set, but the memory is not clocked up according to the linux profile i made for ETH.
Running 18.04 ubuntu. should i try some other disto, or maybe the 20.04 version is better supported?
GPU's are gtx 1070's.

thanks for your continued efforts.   Smiley
Thanks for the update. Can you please try to run the following for nVidia clocking on Ubuntu:
sudo nvidia-xconfig -a --cool-bits=31 --allow-empty-initial-configuration
sudo reboot

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
toptek12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:53:32 PM

The temperature and consumption for ryzen CPU 3900x is gone again.
 I was hopping some one else would have the issue .

I hate wasting your time .

it's been gone sense 8.34 development version.
Thanks for the report. Please make sure "IntelliBreeze Maintenance Service" is running (open "services.msc" in Windows). I suspect this one might have been blocked by security software or similar.

IntelliBreeze Maintenance Service  is running on automatic.

it only happen with my CPU rigs not my GPU rigs if that  helps pin it down.

Can you please send me the following file via mail or PM? Thanks!
C:\ProgramData\IntelliBreeze\IntelliBreezeMaintenance.log

I sent it thu AM support couldn't figure out how to send it thu the PM on the forums.
Austpool

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:02:46 AM

hello everyone.
a bit of a noobie question, but i have not found an answer through search. (or i didn't do my search criteria right)

Does the linux agent handle the O.C. on gpus with the set clocking parameters like on the windows version? or do i need something else to set it up?

i see there are ways to do it manually, but would like the easy of AM doing it for me.

cheers

GPU overclocking is supported by Remote Agent on Linux as well. The properties available for overclocking may not be identical as those available on Windows, so if you ever created a GPU Clocking Profile on Windows you will have to re-create it if you move to Linux.

Thanks for the reply.

I ask because i don't even see my GPU's listed in the clocking tab. They are in the GPU tab, and i have a clocking profile set, but the memory is not clocked up according to the linux profile i made for ETH.
Running 18.04 ubuntu. should i try some other disto, or maybe the 20.04 version is better supported?
GPU's are gtx 1070's.

Thanks for the update. Can you please try to run the following for nVidia clocking on Ubuntu:
sudo reboot

ok, so i had upgrade to 20.04. but it started crashing. after a fresh install on 18.04 again, i am back to where i was.
i have cards on gpu tab.  but now, after your command,  i have gpu 0 only on clocking tab also.

cheers
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 09:42:35 AM

hello everyone.

cheers

Thanks for the reply.

GPU's are gtx 1070's.

sudo reboot

ok, so i had upgrade to 20.04. but it started crashing. after a fresh install on 18.04 again, i am back to where i was.
i have cards on gpu tab.  but now, after your command,  i have gpu 0 only on clocking tab also.

cheers
Thanks for the update. Please restart Remote Agent once, go to the GPU clocking tab for the miner again, then send me the Remote Agent log file.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 10:33:37 AM

Awesome Miner version 8.4.1

Mining software
  - Gminer 2.49
  - T-Rex miner 0.19.14
 Corrections
  - Correction to the heatmap feature to automatically add miners
  - Correction to the web based operation for moving miners to a group while a filter is active
  - Correction to GPU selection for disconnected Managed Miners

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:42:36 PM

Weird thing is happening and I can't beat it for almost 2 days now. One of my rigs was running Linux and had hardware issues, so I disassembled it changed motherboard, few cards etc. Altered all OC settings, GPU number etc in the settings, started the rig... It loses cards in less than 1 minute, they just stop hashing and go offline. After deleting miner from the system, setting OC again nothing changed. Okay, thought I, let's try a different approach. I took another SSD, installed fresh copy of Windows on it, installed Remote agent for Windows, searched for a new miner, found and configured it... Now it shows the rig is offline, though when I run Managed host - Test connection and uncheck Remote Agent for Linux tickbox (it's checked by default) - connection test goes OK. All this time the rig has the same IP. What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 07:58:41 PM

Weird thing is happening and I can't beat it for almost 2 days now. One of my rigs was running Linux and had hardware issues, so I disassembled it changed motherboard, few cards etc. Altered all OC settings, GPU number etc in the settings, started the rig... It loses cards in less than 1 minute, they just stop hashing and go offline. After deleting miner from the system, setting OC again nothing changed. Okay, thought I, let's try a different approach. I took another SSD, installed fresh copy of Windows on it, installed Remote agent for Windows, searched for a new miner, found and configured it... Now it shows the rig is offline, though when I run Managed host - Test connection and uncheck Remote Agent for Linux tickbox (it's checked by default) - connection test goes OK. All this time the rig has the same IP. What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this?
Please try to restart the Awesome Miner main application once. If you change a computer from Linux to Windows, the connection may not be correctly initiated after a change to the "Remote Agent for Linux" checkbox.

DigitalFox

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 12:38:54 AM

Please try to restart the Awesome Miner main application once. If you change a computer from Linux to Windows, the connection may not be correctly initiated after a change to the "Remote Agent for Linux" checkbox.

I did that few times both with main app and remote agent. Nothing helped.

Austpool

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 12:49:23 AM

hello everyone.

cheers

Thanks for the reply.

GPU's are gtx 1070's.

sudo reboot

cheers
Thanks for the update. Please restart Remote Agent once, go to the GPU clocking tab for the miner again, then send me the Remote Agent log file.

ok, am not able to do this at this point. Am using cpu gpu for console use. however, i now have a black screen on boot. Rig is running and mining, but only the 1 GPU in clocking tab. 6 gpu's in gpu tab.
also, i noticed on the console tab that, on startup , after a reboot, the mining software on startup says that GPU0 is using kernel #4 while all other gpu's are using kernel #2. and GPU#0 is the only one showing up in the clocking tab. not sure if this helps.
I'll wait for your reply, but may have to wipe and reinstall again to get console screen back. or should i turn off CPU GPU and use the 1070 for cosole use?

also might add that all 1070 GPU shows up in LSPCI, but only 1 GPU shows up when i ran 'ubuntu-drivers devices' before i run your last command.
cheers
forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:08:09 PM

Hello,

I found a problem trying to get on information tab the system uptime:

Please, it will be nice to see the uptime system on information Tab
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 03:05:28 PM

Hello,

You use external miner, but you must use managed miners to get the uptime in the information column.
forato

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:00:18 PM

Hello,

You use external miner, but you must use managed miners to get the uptime in the information column.

There is no need for that information. I think AM will populate this field on next version. Let's see.. lol
sxemini

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:07:49 PM

Hello,

There is no need for that information. I think AM will populate this field on next version. Let's see.. lol

lol and your information is also not needed. This field is populate if you are using MANAGED MINERS, if not, AM can´t show this!!!!!
I am using AM for over 4 years and i am very experienced but you want no help and give useless answer.

You can see the miner uptime in progress column if needed.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 08:53:40 AM

Thanks for the update. In case you still experience this issue and also verified in the Options dialog, Managed Hosts, that you don't have any duplicates in terms of IP addresses, please send me the Awesome Miner log file and I will investigate further.

You can send via the following link:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 08:55:07 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2021, 09:21:45 AM by patrike

hello everyone.

cheers

Thanks for the reply.

GPU's are gtx 1070's.

thanks for your continued efforts.   Smiley
sudo reboot

i have cards on gpu tab.  but now, after your command,  i have gpu 0 only on clocking tab also.

cheers

ok, am not able to do this at this point. Am using cpu gpu for console use. however, i now have a black screen on boot. Rig is running and mining, but only the 1 GPU in clocking tab. 6 gpu's in gpu tab.
also, i noticed on the console tab that, on startup , after a reboot, the mining software on startup says that GPU0 is using kernel #4 while all other gpu's are using kernel #2. and GPU#0 is the only one showing up in the clocking tab. not sure if this helps.
I'll wait for your reply, but may have to wipe and reinstall again to get console screen back. or should i turn off CPU GPU and use the 1070 for cosole use?

also might add that all 1070 GPU shows up in LSPCI, but only 1 GPU shows up when i ran 'ubuntu-drivers devices' before i run your last command.
cheers

I would have to investigate the Remote Agent log file to get a full understanding. You can access this log file via Awesome Miner as well, via the toolbar Tools -> Log File -> Remote Agent log file.

Is the "nvidia-smi" command showing everything it should?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 09:02:42 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your question. For ASIC miners, Awesome Miner can only show the Mining Uptime. This is the time the mining process has been running, but it isn't the same as the operating system uptime. If Cgminer process on the ASIC miner is restarted, the Mining Uptime will reset although the system didn't reboot.

The Information Column has support for two kinds of uptime, the Mining Uptime and the System Uptime (OS uptime). For your ASIC miner, only Mining Uptime is supported. For Managed Miners, we can show both the Mining Uptime and also the System Uptime.

forato

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:20:24 PM

Hello,

Thanks for your question. For ASIC miners, Awesome Miner can only show the Mining Uptime. This is the time the mining process has been running, but it isn't the same as the operating system uptime. If Cgminer process on the ASIC miner is restarted, the Mining Uptime will reset although the system didn't reboot.

The Information Column has support for two kinds of uptime, the Mining Uptime and the System Uptime (OS uptime). For your ASIC miner, only Mining Uptime is supported. For Managed Miners, we can show both the Mining Uptime and also the System Uptime.

Nice!

And if the miner is not managed miner the information tab does not show any information about the uptime?
DigitalFox

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:59:39 PM

Thanks for the update. In case you still experience this issue and also verified in the Options dialog, Managed Hosts, that you don't have any duplicates in terms of IP addresses, please send me the Awesome Miner log file and I will investigate further.

Thanks Patrike, will do that. I don't see log file in program directory, where should I look in Win64, %appdata% ? I couldn't overcome this issue and had to stop using AM at all for more than a week now, which super annoys me.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:22:10 PM

Hi Patrike, some suggestion:
Can you please add a rule trigger, where user can compare a difficulty value for selected algorithm and actions for add / remove selected pool / pool group to profit switching additional pools section. This will help to create a smart dynamic profit switching scenario, where actual algoritm difficulty is important, when no sence to switch to less liquidity coin, but at the moment this small coin/algo is quite more profitable as coin with big liquidity and trigger switching. Simple AM need a functionality to manage a "profit switch" additional pools list.
Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:46:46 AM

Thanks Patrike, will do that. I don't see log file in program directory, where should I look in Win64, %appdata% ? I couldn't overcome this issue and had to stop using AM at all for more than a week now, which super annoys me.

You must set your windows10 network to private.
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: