Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701098 times)
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:10:42 PM

You must set your windows10 network to private.

I always thought that's the first thing to do when you set up your network after fresh install  Cool  It IS set to private and firewall rules are set accordingly.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 08:17:44 AM

Hello,

I found a problem trying to get on information tab the system uptime:

Please, it will be nice to see the uptime system on information Tab

Thanks for your question. For ASIC miners, Awesome Miner can only show the Mining Uptime. This is the time the mining process has been running, but it isn't the same as the operating system uptime. If Cgminer process on the ASIC miner is restarted, the Mining Uptime will reset although the system didn't reboot.

The Information Column has support for two kinds of uptime, the Mining Uptime and the System Uptime (OS uptime). For your ASIC miner, only Mining Uptime is supported. For Managed Miners, we can show both the Mining Uptime and also the System Uptime.

Nice!

And if the miner is not managed miner the information tab does not show any information about the uptime?
The information column has two properties related to uptime, "System Uptime" and "Mining Uptime". If you configured to display "System Uptime", your External Miner will show zero.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 08:27:42 AM

Hi Patrike, some suggestion:
Can you please add a rule trigger, where user can compare a difficulty value for selected algorithm and actions for add / remove selected pool / pool group to profit switching additional pools section. This will help to create a smart dynamic profit switching scenario, where actual algoritm difficulty is important, when no sence to switch to less liquidity coin, but at the moment this small coin/algo is quite more profitable as coin with big liquidity and trigger switching. Simple AM need a functionality to manage a "profit switch" additional pools list.
Regards.
There is a trigger for detecting a specific difficulty value. What is missing here would be an action to make impact on the profit switching decision for a specific pool or coin.

Instead of adding/removing pools from the profit switcher, it might would make more sense to set the profit factor of these pools or coins. This would impact the profit switching decision.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 08:30:30 AM
Merited by DigitalFox (1)

Weird thing is happening and I can't beat it for almost 2 days now. One of my rigs was running Linux and had hardware issues, so I disassembled it changed motherboard, few cards etc. Altered all OC settings, GPU number etc in the settings, started the rig... It loses cards in less than 1 minute, they just stop hashing and go offline. After deleting miner from the system, setting OC again nothing changed. Okay, thought I, let's try a different approach. I took another SSD, installed fresh copy of Windows on it, installed Remote agent for Windows, searched for a new miner, found and configured it... Now it shows the rig is offline, though when I run Managed host - Test connection and uncheck Remote Agent for Linux tickbox (it's checked by default) - connection test goes OK. All this time the rig has the same IP. What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this?
Please try to restart the Awesome Miner main application once. If you change a computer from Linux to Windows, the connection may not be correctly initiated after a change to the "Remote Agent for Linux" checkbox.

I did that few times both with main app and remote agent. Nothing helped.
Thanks for the update. In case you still experience this issue and also verified in the Options dialog, Managed Hosts, that you don't have any duplicates in terms of IP addresses, please send me the Awesome Miner log file and I will investigate further.

You can send via the following link:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks Patrike, will do that. I don't see log file in program directory, where should I look in Win64, %appdata% ? I couldn't overcome this issue and had to stop using AM at all for more than a week now, which super annoys me.
In Awesome Miner, please go to the toolbar Tools and click Log File. This will point you to the Awesome Miner log file.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:59:42 AM

Hi Patrike, some suggestion:
Can you please add a rule trigger, where user can compare a difficulty value for selected algorithm and actions for add / remove selected pool / pool group to profit switching additional pools section. This will help to create a smart dynamic profit switching scenario, where actual algoritm difficulty is important, when no sence to switch to less liquidity coin, but at the moment this small coin/algo is quite more profitable as coin with big liquidity and trigger switching. Simple AM need a functionality to manage a "profit switch" additional pools list.
Regards.
There is a trigger for detecting a specific difficulty value. What is missing here would be an action to make impact on the profit switching decision for a specific pool or coin.

Instead of adding/removing pools from the profit switcher, it might would make more sense to set the profit factor of these pools or coins. This would impact the profit switching decision.
ok, understand. That can be a way.
Another thing: MiniZ miner have a new version. Please push update.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:54:25 AM

Good afternoon, Patrike. How to run nanominer ERGO + ZIL dual mining? Thank.
Hello. This is not yet supported via Awesome Miner.

It works with awesomeminer, setup a managed miner with ergo pool, then go to managed miner properties, choose nanominer, your ergo pool, go to configuration file, and ONLY add your zil config to autolykos config. Thats it. The only problem is, AM shows twice the number of GPUs. But i hope Patrike will improve this.

Patrike can you update miniZ miner?

And have you looked in coins export?
JeffArryn

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:39:10 PM

Hello!! Currently using Awesome Miner with MPH. I would like to change to Binance pool, first because fee is only 0.5% instead of 0.9%, but also because it's more convenient for me.

Is it possible, and if so, how?

Thanks a lot!!
DigitalFox

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 10:55:41 AM

Weird thing is happening and I can't beat it for almost 2 days now. One of my rigs was running Linux and had hardware issues, so I disassembled it changed motherboard, few cards etc. Altered all OC settings, GPU number etc in the settings, started the rig... It loses cards in less than 1 minute, they just stop hashing and go offline. After deleting miner from the system, setting OC again nothing changed. Okay, thought I, let's try a different approach. I took another SSD, installed fresh copy of Windows on it, installed Remote agent for Windows, searched for a new miner, found and configured it... Now it shows the rig is offline, though when I run Managed host - Test connection and uncheck Remote Agent for Linux tickbox (it's checked by default) - connection test goes OK. All this time the rig has the same IP. What am I doing wrong and how can I solve this?
Please try to restart the Awesome Miner main application once. If you change a computer from Linux to Windows, the connection may not be correctly initiated after a change to the "Remote Agent for Linux" checkbox.

I did that few times both with main app and remote agent. Nothing helped.
Thanks for the update. In case you still experience this issue and also verified in the Options dialog, Managed Hosts, that you don't have any duplicates in terms of IP addresses, please send me the Awesome Miner log file and I will investigate further.

You can send via the following link:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks Patrike, will do that. I don't see log file in program directory, where should I look in Win64, %appdata% ? I couldn't overcome this issue and had to stop using AM at all for more than a week now, which super annoys me.
In Awesome Miner, please go to the toolbar Tools and click Log File. This will point you to the Awesome Miner log file.

Logs sent.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 12:43:48 PM

Hello!! Currently using Awesome Miner with MPH. I would like to change to Binance pool, first because fee is only 0.5% instead of 0.9%, but also because it's more convenient for me.

Thanks a lot!!
You can create a new pool in the Options dialog, Pools section.
1) Enter the following Pool Connection URL if you want to mine Ethereum: ethash.poolbinance.com:8888
2) Worker name should be your Binance account name
3) Select Ethereum as coin
4) Save the pool
5) Open the properties of your Managed Miner and select the Binance Ethereum pool you just added.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 12:46:05 PM

Good afternoon, Patrike. How to run nanominer ERGO + ZIL dual mining? Thank.
Hello. This is not yet supported via Awesome Miner.

It works with awesomeminer, setup a managed miner with ergo pool, then go to managed miner properties, choose nanominer, your ergo pool, go to configuration file, and ONLY add your zil config to autolykos config. Thats it. The only problem is, AM shows twice the number of GPUs. But i hope Patrike will improve this.

Patrike can you update miniZ miner?

And have you looked in coins export?
Thanks for the feedback. Miniz has been updated.

The request for a Coin export feature is noted, but right now there are also a large number of other requests that also needs attention. Everything is however noted so no requests as lost.

DigitalFox

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:58:29 PM

Patrike, thanks a lot for your support and help with my issue, all is up and running (finally!). Sent a bit of merit your way Smiley

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 04:28:33 PM

Patrike, thanks a lot for your support and help with my issue, all is up and running (finally!). Sent a bit of merit your way Smiley
Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 04:29:16 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.4.2

ASIC mining
  - Whatsminer hashrate display will use the 1 minute average value by default, as it's a more realistic representation of the current hashrate
  - Whatsminer M32s supported
  - Avalon 1246 support improved
  - Innosilicon Scrypt miner support improved
 GPU mining
  - Easier to find the GPU to overclock by allowing double click on a GPU in the GPU tab to switch to the GPU clocking tab
 Features
  - New hashrate trend trigger for comparing the average hashrate of the last hours to the average hashrate over the last 6 days
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.50
  - Nanominer 3.3.4
  - XmRig 6.11.1
  - Lolminer 1.25
  - Miniz Miner 1.7x3
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.16.2
 Corrections
  - Correction to GPU selection for Phoenix Miner when selecting a single GPU with index 10 or above.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:12:23 PM

Hi Patrike, after Bminer update to 16.4.6 version, now is unable to start mining of Cuckatoo31 algo. Looks like the syntaxis of delegated mining params is wrong. Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
JeffArryn

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:37:56 PM

Thanks a lot!!
1) Enter the following Pool Connection URL if you want to mine Ethereum: ethash.poolbinance.com:8888
4) Save the pool
5) Open the properties of your Managed Miner and select the Binance Ethereum pool you just added.

Done it!!!

Do you know why, on equal hashrate, Binance pool gives me an estimate about 10% lower than MPH pool? I've done in two computers, one with a 1070 and the other one my 5x mining rig and in both cases result I see on Awesome miner is lower on Binance pool (actually is more like 15% worse)
Ohrami

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 05:14:55 AM

I am very retarded and new to mining. I set up MiningPoolHub mining with AwesomeMiner and left Profit Switcher on. It swapped automatically to mining on Zergpool today, however it's mining and paying out to what appears to be a random wallet. What do I do to make it mine and pay out to my own wallet?
Matce

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:13:52 AM

Can awesomeminer work with S9's on Braiins OS? Like change pools, etc?
I can't get it to work Sad

thanks!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 10:35:44 AM

Hi Patrike, after Bminer update to 16.4.6 version, now is unable to start mining of Cuckatoo31 algo. Looks like the syntaxis of delegated mining params is wrong. Regards.
Bminer 16.4.6 doesn't work with Cuckatoo31 for some reason. It's the same if you launch their grin31.bat file, it's the same error. Going back to 16.4.5 makes it work again.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 10:38:53 AM

Thanks a lot!!
4) Save the pool

Done it!!!

Do you know why, on equal hashrate, Binance pool gives me an estimate about 10% lower than MPH pool? I've done in two computers, one with a 1070 and the other one my 5x mining rig and in both cases result I see on Awesome miner is lower on Binance pool (actually is more like 15% worse)
Are you comparing the Mining Pool Hub Ethereum/Ethash multi-coin pool with the Binance Ethereum pool? In this case the Mining Pool Hub may mine other coins than only Ethereum from time to time if they consider it to be more profitable.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 10:40:28 AM

I am very retarded and new to mining. I set up MiningPoolHub mining with AwesomeMiner and left Profit Switcher on. It swapped automatically to mining on Zergpool today, however it's mining and paying out to what appears to be a random wallet. What do I do to make it mine and pay out to my own wallet?
Are you using the Awesome Miner profit switcher? Please go to the Options dialog, Profit switching section and make sure you enter your wallet address for the Zergpool entry. I'm not sure what the random wallet came from, as Awesome Miner will not fill in anything for you and will give you a warning if you tried to save with Zergpool enabled without entering a wallet address.

Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: