Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701051 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 09:40:45 AM

Awesome Miner version 8.5

Note
  - The code signing certificates for the MSI installers have been updated. Windows may show a SmartScreen warning as the certificate is new.
 ASIC mining
  - Improved the Antminer S9 unlock feature to unlock any Bitmain S9 firmware version to allow installation of the Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
 GPU mining
  - Beta: Awesome Miner and Remote Agent can be configured to communicate via Cloud Services, without a direct communication link between them. This makes deployments of remote sites easier as it no longer requires VPN.
  - Mining software can be disabled globally via the Options dialog, Managed Software section.
 Features
  - Virtual Miner Groups can include other Virtual Miner Groups
  - If miner groups are configured to include the total number of hashing miners (non-zero hashrate), the group headers in the miner list will also include this number
  - The Information column can display the mining uptime in percent of the last 30 days
  - Temperature color thresholds can be configured separately for ASIC miner chip temperatures
  - Heat map can display either Chip temperature or the standard temperature for ASIC miners
  - The triggers for hashrate and accepted shares will include more details about the current mining software and pool when preparing the notification message
  - New rule trigger: Miner Property. Can trigger on miner description or miner group name.
 User interface
  - Introduce a new page Appearance in the Options dialog. Many of the settings previously listed on the General page has now been moved to the Appearance page.
  - Hide old mining software GPU operations no longer supported by modern mining software
 Changes
  - When sorting on Performance, Disconnected miners should be on top of the miner list
  - The pool endpoints of the Awesome Miner API no longer requires the web to be configured to allow pool operations
  - Reduced the number of separate DLL-files for Awesome Miner and Remote Agents
 Mining software
  - NbMiner 37.5
  - T-Rex miner 0.20.4
  - Lolminer 1.29a (Linux only)
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.7.5
  - PhoenixMiner 5.6d
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.16.3
  - XmRig 6.12.2
 Corrections
  - Improved power usage detection when benchmarking multiple GPUs at once
  - Corrected memory leaks that could happen in specific scenarios
  - Correction to history data collection while the application authentication dialog is waiting for the user to sign in
  - Correction to the trigger for detecting if a miner isn't hashing
  - Improved Ethereum protocol selection for NbMiner

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 10:58:59 PM

Hi Patrike, how to realise in AM fixed core clock on rig with Linux OS? RaveOS have this feature. This is very usefull for energy saving. And fixed core clock help against trottling on the cards with GDDR6X memory chips. Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
vitlab

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 05:30:39 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 07:49:23 AM by vitlab

Good day.
I use HiveOS,
In HiveOS, miners, algorithms and acceleration GPUs for the arrival of the GPU are customized.
Question:
- Is it possible if using the HiveOS API (Available in HiveOS)?, Make so that Awesome Miner for Linux, using the API of My Riga, chose an acceleration of GPU and Mainer for an integrated algorithm? (Disappears the ability to download the necessary miners).
- Big request, make awesome miner for linux, so that there is no need to keep the PC included with OS windsws and the Awesome Miner installed by the Awesome MINER disabled, does not switch to the profit on the selected pool.

GPU mining
  - Beta: Awesome Miner and Remote Agent can be configured to communicate via Cloud Services, without a direct communication link between them. This makes deployments of remote sites easier as it no longer requires

Hi Patrike!
I understand correctly, this point in the final update, is there an answer to my request? (- Big Request, Make Awesome Miner for Linux, So That There Is No Need to Keep The Awesome Miner Installed by The Awesome Miner Disabled by The Awesome Miner Disabled, Does Not Switch to The Profit on the Selected Pool.). But what to do, if I do not use the Awesome cloud service? I have a free program.
Health to you !!!

P.S. A big request, add the choice of the region (EU), for Profit Switch Prohashing.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:05:49 AM

Good day.
I use HiveOS,
In HiveOS, miners, algorithms and acceleration GPUs for the arrival of the GPU are customized.
Question:
- Is it possible if using the HiveOS API (Available in HiveOS)?, Make so that Awesome Miner for Linux, using the API of My Riga, chose an acceleration of GPU and Mainer for an integrated algorithm? (Disappears the ability to download the necessary miners).
- Big request, make awesome miner for linux, so that there is no need to keep the PC included with OS windsws and the Awesome Miner installed by the Awesome MINER disabled, does not switch to the profit on the selected pool.

GPU mining
  - Beta: Awesome Miner and Remote Agent can be configured to communicate via Cloud Services, without a direct communication link between them. This makes deployments of remote sites easier as it no longer requires

Hi Patrike!
I understand correctly, this point in the final update, is there an answer to my request? (- Big Request, Make Awesome Miner for Linux, So That There Is No Need to Keep The Awesome Miner Installed by The Awesome Miner Disabled by The Awesome Miner Disabled, Does Not Switch to The Profit on the Selected Pool.). But what to do, if I do not use the Awesome cloud service? I have a free program.
Health to you !!!

P.S. A big request, add the choice of the region (EU), for Profit Switch Prohashing.

The answer from patrike:

Good day.
I use HiveOS,
Question:
Thanks for your questions and your feedback. Although I'm not sure I fully understood your request about using the HiveOS APIs, we don't have any plans to integrate with HiveOS itself. What we will do later on is related to your second point - the goal is to provide a Linux mining distribution where Awesome Miner Remote Agent is pre-installed. The main application (and the profit switcher) will however stay on Windows.
vitlab

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:14:47 AM

@sxemini

"The answer from patrike:"

I do not see an answer to your question about the use of the cloud service.
sxemini

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:25:27 AM

@sxemini

"The answer from patrike:"

I do not see an answer to your question about the use of the cloud service.

What question about cloud service? I don´t understand the half of your text sorry.

You use free programm with 2 miners? Free version don´t include all features. Cloud service is only for subscriber.

And you can monitor your hiveos rig on awesomeminer without AM remote client, but if you want to control your linux rig, you must install the AM remote client. And no AM will not support HiveOS with profit switching. Makes no sense!
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:44:05 AM

hello patrike,

I have a question about C# API, in the recent betas you've changed the initializer for PredefinedPool class
now it is declared as
Code:
PredefinedPoolProvider(AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Intelligence.OnlineServiceType, string, AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Mining.Pools.MiningRegion)
can you please describe what MiningRegions are available?
I've tried to guess but didn't succeed.
thank you.

Depends on your pool. You can find the regions at the pools or in awesomeminer options in profit switching section.
I appreciate your desire to help, but I'm sure you didn't understand what I'm asking. I use Nicehash EU North server in my C# script. have tried every possible name that could be used. using NicehashRegion.EU results in incompatible type assignment warning.

also, script editor complains that AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Mining assembly is missing, so type MiningRegion is undefined.

hope that's enough details to find the issue. patiently waiting for a fixed build, @patrike. thanks again.
This specific class has not changed in about two years. The available MiningRegions for Nicehash did however change a few months ago, when they introduced new regions (where the MiningRegion can be one of: USAWest, USAEast, EuropeWest,EuropeNorth) like MiningRegion.USAWest.

Can you share some context how you use it and in what way it changed/broke in the latest development release? You can send the details via PM if you want. Thanks!

sent you a PM.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 10:45:23 AM

Good day.
I use HiveOS,
Question:

GPU mining

Hi Patrike!
Health to you !!!
Hi again.

The feature you quote above is not related to Remote Agent being able to do profit switching without Awesome Miner. The Awesome Miner main application must always run for the profit switching to work, both before and after this update.

The new feature in 8.5 is about how Awesome Miner and Remote Agent communicate. With the new concept they can communicate via our cloud, without having to have a direct connection between them. This makes it easier to deploy Awesome Miner and the Remote Agents on different locations without having to think about VPN. Both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent do need to be running, just like today. For more details about this new feature, please see "Connect to remote GPU miners without VPN":
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085972-connecting-to-miners-on-a-remote-location

Just like @sxemini pointed out - this feature will make use of our cloud and will require an active subscription.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 10:49:29 AM

hello patrike,

I have a question about C# API, in the recent betas you've changed the initializer for PredefinedPool class
now it is declared as
Code:
PredefinedPoolProvider(AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Intelligence.OnlineServiceType, string, AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Mining.Pools.MiningRegion)
can you please describe what MiningRegions are available?
I've tried to guess but didn't succeed.
thank you.

Depends on your pool. You can find the regions at the pools or in awesomeminer options in profit switching section.
I appreciate your desire to help, but I'm sure you didn't understand what I'm asking. I use Nicehash EU North server in my C# script. have tried every possible name that could be used. using NicehashRegion.EU results in incompatible type assignment warning.

also, script editor complains that AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Mining assembly is missing, so type MiningRegion is undefined.

hope that's enough details to find the issue. patiently waiting for a fixed build, @patrike. thanks again.
This specific class has not changed in about two years. The available MiningRegions for Nicehash did however change a few months ago, when they introduced new regions (where the MiningRegion can be one of: USAWest, USAEast, EuropeWest,EuropeNorth) like MiningRegion.USAWest.

Can you share some context how you use it and in what way it changed/broke in the latest development release? You can send the details via PM if you want. Thanks!

sent you a PM.
Thanks. I've identified the scenario and there will be a correction for this in the next release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 03:23:05 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.5.1

ASIC mining
  - Improved Antminer firmware compatibility
 Mining software
  - NbMiner 37.6
 Corrections
  - Correction to C# scripting feature
  - Correction to chip temperature color formatting

Pe_Da

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:33:25 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2021, 12:08:05 PM by Pe_Da

Trojan detected, should we be worried???

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 06:38:41 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2021, 09:47:47 AM by patrike

Hi,

I've reported this to Microsoft as a false positive. It happens from time to time that they incorrectly detect Awesome Miner as a threat. In general, security software are very sensitive for anything related to mining.

Update: I received a confirmation from Microsoft that they have removed this incorrect detection.

Please follow the steps below to clear cached detection and obtain the latest malware definitions.

Code:
cd %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender
MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures
MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate

slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 11:35:42 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2021, 12:42:03 PM by slysir

Yesterday upgraded to version 8.5 and today did upgrade to v8.5.1, but 4 out of 12 pc still show 'Old version 8.5' and when I a do Upgrade Remote agent the progress bar shows for a few seconds and stops, so not completing the upgrade.

Also another problem occured on one pc  where the miner fails to start and Diagnostics shows "is Intellibreeze service running". I run all miners with admin privileges and for the first time this one pc fails to start miner unless i remove admin privileges.

Both problems occured simultaneously for first time today after all my pc were running fine for many days.  

I was able to manually download and install the Remoet Agent installer. This also allows me to run miner with admin privileges.
Pe_Da

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 04:42:51 PM

Hi,

I've reported this to Microsoft as a false positive. It happens from time to time that they incorrectly detect Awesome Miner as a threat. In general, security software are very sensitive for anything related to mining.

Update: I received a confirmation from Microsoft that they have removed this incorrect detection.

Please follow the steps below to clear cached detection and obtain the latest malware definitions.

Code:

Great! Smiley
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 07:05:53 AM

I can no longer install or run Awesomeminer - it keeps popping up trojan alerts - I know you stated that you reported it to Microsoft as a false positive.

this keeps me from even downloading the file. I got these as recently as 3am EST 06/07/2021

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Hubert_the_first

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 07:26:16 AM

this keeps me from even downloading the file. I got these as recently as 3am EST 06/07/2021

Exact same here, since yesterday and latest update.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 12:30:31 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2021, 07:13:11 AM by patrike

I can no longer install or run Awesomeminer - it keeps popping up trojan alerts - I know you stated that you reported it to Microsoft as a false positive.
Thanks for the report.

Microsoft corrected one trojan alert in Windows Defender yesterday (June 6th). Unfortunately this turns out to be yet another incorrect detection so I've filed a new report to Microsoft about this case as well. I will keep you updated.

Update June 8th:
Microsoft has removed the incorrect detection.

To force an update of Windows Defender defitintions, please run the following via cmd.exe started with Administrator permissions.

Code:

vitlab

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 12:36:41 PM

hello patrike,

See still such a pool
https://hashcity.org/

You can add to Awesome miner?
sxemini

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 01:03:50 PM

hello patrike,

See still such a pool

Patrike write this:

hello patrike,

See still such a pool

Thanks for the suggestion, your request is noted.

And by the way you can add this by yourself.
vitlab

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 01:07:45 PM

hello patrike,

See still such a pool

Patrike write this:

hello patrike,

See still such a pool

Thanks for the suggestion, your request is noted.

And by the way you can add this by yourself.

Yes. Thank you. just figured out. the question is closed. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: