Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701069 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 08:56:06 AM

Any chance of adding CoinGecko as a Statistics Provider so that we can pull in coins like Raptoreum that is not listed on any of the existing providers from what I can tell.

You already have the Ghostrider algo, just not the coin, so I don't seem to be able to CPU mine Raptoreum properly at the moment using AM.
Thanks for your question. As far as I know, CoinGecko only provides the exchange rate for the coins, but not details like network difficulty which is required in order to calculate how many coins you are getting for a given hashrate.

Coingecko can manually be used for reading coin properties like exchange rate. See the last example:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000115480-load-coin-properties-from-a-custom-source

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 08:57:45 AM

Any chance of adding CoinGecko as a Statistics Provider so that we can pull in coins like Raptoreum that is not listed on any of the existing providers from what I can tell.

You already have the Ghostrider algo, just not the coin, so I don't seem to be able to CPU mine Raptoreum properly at the moment using AM.

Add it by yourself like i did. I use coingecko to get all data. You can also add your own icon for raptoreum. And to mine rtm on am, it is not needed to add the coin by the way.

@patrike

is it possible to see in the future both hashrates when we dual mining with t-rex. maybe like claymore dual mining in the past?
More dual miner incoming so i hope to see both hashrates in the future -> srbmulti miner also work on dual mining option for epic cash (only 38% mining time used -> like zil only use 5% mining time)
I will look into the new T-Rex LHR dual modes to see what Awesome Miner can do here. If possible, Awesome Miner should be able to do it similar to the old Claymore dual mining concept, just like you point out, with configuration of two pools and display of two hashrates.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:14:48 PM

Hi Patrike, can you please made reading "block reward" property more accurate. At the moment accuracy is only one digit after point. For Ethereum this accuracy is not more enough. Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
t32768

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:54:57 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 09:05:56 PM by t32768

Hi Patrik,

I'm passing parameters to phoenixminer:

https://i.imgur.com/UDBzrSm.png

Could the underlined data (for parameters: -pool2, -wal2) be input via Windows system variables?
Like %pool%, %wal%... or so.
If yes, would the definition have to be done on the client OS (rig), or server OS (Awesome Miner)..?

If not, is there any other way to put variables into the miner command line?

Thanks a lot for any input  Smiley

Cheers, Tom
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 07:42:57 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 08:31:17 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner version 9.0

ASIC mining
  - Remote Proxy, used to manage a large number of ASIC miners, can connect to Awesome Miner via our Cloud Services. This makes it easier to connect to remote mining sites with ASIC miners without VPN access.
  - Remote Proxy, either connected locally or via Cloud Services, can also run on Linux (in addition to Windows)
  - Improved detection of Innosilicon ASIC miner types
  - Display voltage per device when using Awesome Miner Antminer L3+ firmware
  - Heatmaps can be populated using the IP Reporter button on Antminers
  - LED flash for older Avalon ASIC miners where multiple ASIC miners are connected to a single controller
  - Whatsminer power mode can be configured
  - Display of user friendly names of Whatsminer error codes
 GPU mining
  - Dual mining support for T-Rex when using nVidia LHR GPUs
  - Display power efficiency per GPU
  - Improve detection of more recent nVidia CUDA versions
  - Improved use of miner variables in Managed Miner command line arguments
 Features
  - Filter: Find feature improved to include additional properties to be searched for
  - Filter: Quick filter feature improved to allow selection of property to be search for
  - Filter: Property Filter for Last running time of miner
  - History: Display of Energy Consumption (kWh) for each miner in the Mining History
  - History: Include additional fields in the Mining history CSV export
  - History: Miner graphs can display the history for the last 30 days or 90 days (if history data is configured to be kept for this long)
  - History: Miner graph user interface improved and also includes helper lines at mouse position
  - Rules: New rule trigger Global offline detection, to trigger based on the number of offline miners in total
  - Rules: Device Temperature trigger improved to be able to detect GPU memory temperature
  - Rules: Global Hashrate trigger can compare the hashrate with the ideal hashrate as specified by the profit profiles
  - Information column: Display the configured worker name
  - Information column: Display Whatsminer error codes
  - Information column: Display Profit Profile
  - Miner groups: Virtual Group configuration includes a filter to show only selected groups and miners
  - Miner groups: Display of hashrate performance in percent of ideal in the Groups view, if configured
  - Added display currency: Singapore Dollar
  - Support detecting if computer is locked via script
 Web
  - Keyboard navigation in the miner list
  - Configurable columns to display
  - Information column can be displayed
  - Improve notification list view on mobile devices
  - Display of GPU hotspot and memory temperature
  - Added display of miner tags
  - Include miner tag filter
  - Improved miner filter user interface
  - ASIC operations to set default pools, LED flash and pause / resume mining
  - Display and edit miner notes
  - Updated UI for filter selection
 User interface
  - Display of profit profile in the summary panel
  - Heat map: Added ASIC description to the popup for miners in the heat map
  - Heat map: Include ASIC description in the heat map tooltip
  - Improved display of ASIC Details in the Information column and Network scan
  - Improvements to the dark mode for the Windows application
  - Updated user interface for buttons related to heat map operations
  - Coin block reward listed with two decimals
 Configuration
  - Cloud connection for Remote Agent can also be configured for Windows service mode using the Remote Service Config tool
 API
  - API for setting Whatsminer power mode
  - User rule API: Added API for getting a list of all user defined rules
  - User rule API: Set a user defined rule to either enabled or disabled
  - Include tag details for the API endpoint /api/miners
  - API for ASIC operations to Pause and Resume mining
  - API for ASIC operations to start or stop LED flash
 Integration
  - Pool balance for ViaBTC
  - Improved coin balance support for Ethermine/Flypool
 Changes
  - The GPU device count on the dashboard can either display the number of GPU mining rigs or the number of GPUs currently mining. Configurable in the Options dialog, Dashboard and History section.
  - Mining software log folder changed on Linux (to /var/log/awesome/)
 Mining software
  - New mining software: TeamBlackMiner 1.14
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.18.1
  - T-Rex miner 0.24.2
  - XmRig 6.15.2
  - Nanominer 3.3.13
  - TeamRedMiner 0.8.6
  - Gminer 2.70
  - Lolminer 1.33
  - NbMiner 39.5
  - WildRig Miner 0.29.0
 Correction
  - Correction to Telegram and SMS messages for Global triggers
  - Correction to power off operation for specific Whatsminer ASIC miners
  - Correction to case when double clicking on a GPU on the GPU tab to select to the same GPU on the GPU Clocking tab
  - Correction to Miner Group selection for rules
  - Correction to display of temperatures below zero for miner groups
  - Correction to slow behavior when closing the Options dialog

For T-Rex dual mining, please see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000188785-dual-mining-with-t-rex-miner

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 07:44:46 AM

Hi Patrike, can you please made reading "block reward" property more accurate. At the moment accuracy is only one digit after point. For Ethereum this accuracy is not more enough. Regards.
Thanks for the feedback. This is updated in the latest release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 08:09:21 AM

Hi Patrik,

I'm passing parameters to phoenixminer:

Could the underlined data (for parameters: -pool2, -wal2) be input via Windows system variables?
Like %pool%, %wal%... or so.
If yes, would the definition have to be done on the client OS (rig), or server OS (Awesome Miner)..?

If not, is there any other way to put variables into the miner command line?

Thanks a lot for any input  Smiley

Cheers, Tom
We improved this a bit in the latest v9.0, so please make sure you are on the latest version before you proceed.

You can use variables like [var:MyWorker] or [var:MyOwnVariable]. You can either define the variables (MyWorker, MyOwnVariable) in the Properties, Advanced section, of the Managed Miner in Awesome Miner or you can define it as an environment variable in Windows. The variable name can be anything, but shouldn't contain any spaces or special characters.

t32768

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:51:32 AM

Thanks!!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 11:30:22 AM

Is there anyway to disable the dual mining on T-rex in awesomeminer ? I can not seem to find it.
It starts up on 2 pools even on my non LHR cards.

I see no way to enable zil in awesomeminer either.
Add ETH+ZIL mining mode with an arbitrary ETH pool (not proxying through a ZIL pool)
See ETH+ZIL *.bat/*.sh file in miner archive

Should we just make our own user defined miner with sett command's or am I missing something ?
For dual mining with LHR cards, although two pools are configured, T-Rex should automatically only spend hashrate on the second pool for LHR GPUs, while all non-LHR GPUs should have zero hashrate on the second pool.

It should be possible to disable the entire dual mining concept with the following command line argument:
--lhr-tune 0

May I ask if you are running a Managed Profit Miner (profit switching) when you experience this behavior?

I will look into the ZIL case as well and see how to support it in a good way.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:10:48 PM

Hi Patrike, after update to last version 9.0 i have now a problem with T-Rex Miner. Now AM choose a wrong miner software (choose first software from the list of activated software for profit profile) and not choosed T-Rex!!! Looks like update has changed indexes of mining software wich was used in version before. Big chaos now! I need to create a copy of T-Rex (user defined software) and put this for all rigs and for all algos where i use T-Rex. Dont know at the moment which other algos settings is affecting. Please help. Regards

SS4DBZ

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:34:57 PM

Hi Patrike, after update to last version 9.0 i have now a problem with T-Rex Miner. Now AM choose a wrong miner software (choose first software from the list of activated software for profit profile) and not choosed T-Rex!!! Looks like update has changed indexes of mining software wich was used in version before. Big chaos now! I need to create a copy of T-Rex (user defined software) and put this for all rigs and for all algos where i use T-Rex. Dont know at the moment which other algos settings is affecting. Please help. Regards

I am experiencing this, too. I hope an update can be quickly released that fixes this.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 08:29:53 AM

Is there anyway to disable the dual mining on T-rex in awesomeminer ? I can not seem to find it.

Add ETH+ZIL mining mode with an arbitrary ETH pool (not proxying through a ZIL pool)

Should we just make our own user defined miner with sett command's or am I missing something ?

Dual Mining Zil with AM is no problem, not suiteable but it is possible. I mine Zil since the first block with AM.
sxemini

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 09:08:22 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2021, 09:32:41 AM by sxemini

Dual Mining Zil with AM is no problem, not suiteable but it is possible. I mine Zil since the first block with AM.

I did not say it is not possible, I have been dual mining it for a while. I am trying to saying there is not integrated way of doing it with awesomeminer + t-rex(seems like t-rex have a native function so you can stop using the shitty zilswitcher). At least I can not find any. Seems you have to make your own workaround.
But that is the the great part about awesome miner, you can pretty much accomplish whatever you want doing some api calls and scripting. In this instance you only have to make your own eth+zil algorithm and userdefined version of T-rex that has the added command line for zil. --extra-dag-epoch 0 --url2 stratum+tcp://eu.ezil.me:5555 --user2 YOURETHADRESSE.YOURZILADRESSE

But thanks you for the comment it was incredibly helpful to know that you have managed it...  Wink

I use no zilswitcher. I use the miners integrated features (t-rex has no integrated function for dual stratum mining zilliqa - it can dual mine over the proxy direct without zilswitcher; teamredminer work in dual stratum mode or like t-rex over the proxy; lolminer work like teamredminer with both methods and so on; SRBminer the same; Caching the DAG for Zil can be used in for all miners)
And by the way - i ask patrike about a better zilliqa mining integration months ago.

Add a "new" algo ETH+Zil is not needed, added a user defined miner software is not needed  Roll Eyes

And sorry if you could not handle api commands Wink

But yeah thanks for your incredible post  Roll Eyes

For dual mining with LHR cards, although two pools are configured, T-Rex should automatically only spend hashrate on the second pool for LHR GPUs, while all non-LHR GPUs should have zero hashrate on the second pool.

It should be possible to disable the entire dual mining concept with the following command line argument:
--lhr-tune 0

May I ask if you are running a Managed Profit Miner (profit switching) when you experience this behavior?

I will look into the ZIL case as well and see how to support it in a good way.

Yeah , T-Rex is only mining on one pool on the non LHR cards. So not really a big problem

--lhr-tune 0 disables LHR unlock to, so not an option for me.     removing the "--lhr-algo autolykos2 --url2 stratum+tcp://autolykos.eu-north.nicehash.com:3390 --user2 39SENSOREDRXRPwhDprpdVzGb4eqY.XXX --pass2 x" part from the awesome-start.bat makes it do normal LHR stuff.
So maybe have a flag for this or something ? dual on/off ?

I am running a Managed Profit Miner yes.
I made my own Userdefined t-rex miner to fix the problem and added zil mining, just as an interim.

Wrong way and easy to solve  Tongue

next time think about how you talk to other people, who can help you.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 12:00:28 PM

Thanks for your report.

There will be a change for T-Rex dual mode in the next release to improve a few scenarios. I was however not able to find the issue you are describing here.

In your case - is T-Rex on top of the software list in the Profit Profile, but it still doesn't select T-Rex for a specific coin/pool (like ETH, ETC or RVN mining). Instead the profit switcher go for another software like Gminer to do the mining?

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 08:32:42 PM

Thanks for your report.

There will be a change for T-Rex dual mode in the next release to improve a few scenarios. I was however not able to find the issue you are describing here.

In your case - is T-Rex on top of the software list in the Profit Profile, but it still doesn't select T-Rex for a specific coin/pool (like ETH, ETC or RVN mining). Instead the profit switcher go for another software like Gminer to do the mining?
no, T-rex is not on the top of activated software in the list. (In my case the Bminer is on the top and will be choosed instead T-Rex)The settings of assigned software for algos or ordering of activated software was not changeg. All was like as before update to ver. 9.0  Now, after update, the T-Rex miner will be simple ignored, like the software not exist, but can be choosed and assigned for algo in Profit profile from the list.
But after creating a user defined version of T-Rex and assign to algos where T-Rex schould be used i was abble to use user defined T-Rex. If you not find a problem, i will send you a copy of config for invistigating. I am not allone, who affected from this bug. My friends now using same solution with user defined T-Rex till new fixed version will be relised.
Regards

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 08:32:03 AM

Thanks for your report.

no, T-rex is not on the top of activated software in the list. (In my case the Bminer is on the top and will be choosed instead T-Rex)The settings of assigned software for algos or ordering of activated software was not changeg. All was like as before update to ver. 9.0  Now, after update, the T-Rex miner will be simple ignored, like the software not exist, but can be choosed and assigned for algo in Profit profile from the list.
But after creating a user defined version of T-Rex and assign to algos where T-Rex schould be used i was abble to use user defined T-Rex. If you not find a problem, i will send you a copy of config for invistigating. I am not allone, who affected from this bug. My friends now using same solution with user defined T-Rex till new fixed version will be relised.
Regards

Got the same issue on one of my profit profiles. But not affecting the other profit profile's. I have not bothered to track the reason down, making a userdefined miner fixed it for me to. This did not happen until the last update that has t-rex dual mining. I can also see that that profile shows dualmining "info" in the details view. Maybe it is a clue ?

This is not showing on the other profiles that does not have the issue.

Thanks for all reports.

There will be a few improvements related to T-Rex in Awesome Miner v9.0.1 (will be released soon). Once available, can you please give it a try to see if you still experience the same issue?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 08:49:28 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.0.1

GPU mining
  - T-Rex must explicitly be configured with dual mining mode in order to use the new LHR dual mining concept
 Web
  - Improved keyboard navigation in the miner list
  - Include tooltips for information on the Groups page
 User interface
  - Rule configuration of groups and miners includes a filter to show only selected groups and miners
  - Improved colors for dark mode
 Mining software
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.16
  - Nanominer 3.3.14
  - TeamRedMiner 0.8.6.2
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.8.1
  - Lolminer 1.16
 Corrections
  - Correction to selection of dark mode

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 01:51:41 PM

update to 9.0.1 not solve the problem with default definition T-Rex mining software selection. AM still choose the first activated software for Profit profile in the list...

sxemini

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:36:55 AM

Hi patrike,
after the last update i can´t see all hosts the miner properties. I have 15 hosts, but AM show me only 12 in the miner properties. In options - managed hosts i see all 15. I must delete the 3 and must add it again in miner properties - actions - new host.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 01:05:52 PM

Hi patrike,
after the last update i can´t see all hosts the miner properties. I have 15 hosts, but AM show me only 12 in the miner properties. In options - managed hosts i see all 15. I must delete the 3 and must add it again in miner properties - actions - new host.
The host list in the Miner Properties should display everything except Remote Proxy hosts. Would it be possible for you to send me your Awesome Miner configuration file (%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml) via e-mail and I will review? Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: