Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701066 times)
sapaminer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 05:57:16 PM

Any Chance ...

That this will be ported to Linux any time at all?

I don't mean 'it works in Linux', because it actually doesn't work in some Distros and not so well in others.

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi
Thanks for your question. I do understand the benefits of providing a more complete solution for Linux-based mining but there are unfortunately no plans for the near future to provide this.

Definetly works better with Windows. It's easy to understand as AM is probably developped in .net, probably C#. I gave up on linux, too much trouble.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 12:16:34 PM

Any Chance ...

I don't mean 'it works in Linux', because it actually doesn't work in some Distros and not so well in others.

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi
Thanks for your question. I do understand the benefits of providing a more complete solution for Linux-based mining but there are unfortunately no plans for the near future to provide this.

Thanks Patrike ...

We use a different Package, and more of a 'complete' solution and management which is Browser based, but I have always wondered (Yes - I have been around more than 11Years Here - Mainly Lurking) whether your package was EVER going to be ported. It would make sense if you did, but understandably it would probably mean a full rewrite.

I would employ you to create it for Us internally - that is how good I think this package actually is.

#crys #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 12:22:56 PM

Any Chance ...

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi

Definetly works better with Windows. It's easy to understand as AM is probably developped in .net, probably C#. I gave up on linux, too much trouble.

'Linux' ...

Probably using Ubuntu - and you call it 'Linux' ... No - Linux is the OS and Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS and others are Distributions and builds of 'Linux'.

Linux itself is BY FAR easier and more flexible than Windows will EVER be. Take it from a Miner here that has been doing this for almost 12Years now, and has one of the Largest Mining Farms in the Southern Hemisphere.

Windows couldn't do 1/10th of what 'Linux' does in a heartbeat.

But thanks for your input anyway. C# is a copy and clutter of C++ in many ways that Miscrosoft Fuddles together. Still to this day, it requires MORE resources than C/C++ AND the remnants of a slow cumbersome operating System Called Windows (or at least the Base of Windows).

A Native Fedora/CentOS or Ubuntu/Debian Linux Port would show you how magnificently it proves My point in performance and Flexibility.

Unfortunately - this Wonderful package has no plans to go there, so We will continue using the Package We have, and the Management systems We have currently - which works VERY Well by the way anyway. It would have been nice if Awesome Miner was one of those Packages.

#crysx #cwi

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:30:20 PM

Any Chance ...

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi

'Linux' ...

Probably using Ubuntu - and you call it 'Linux' ... No - Linux is the OS and Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS and others are Distributions and builds of 'Linux'.

Linux itself is BY FAR easier and more flexible than Windows will EVER be. Take it from a Miner here that has been doing this for almost 12Years now, and has one of the Largest Mining Farms in the Southern Hemisphere.

But thanks for your input anyway. C# is a copy and clutter of C++ in many ways that Miscrosoft Fuddles together. Still to this day, it requires MORE resources than C/C++ AND the remnants of a slow cumbersome operating System Called Windows (or at least the Base of Windows).

A Native Fedora/CentOS or Ubuntu/Debian Linux Port would show you how magnificently it proves My point in performance and Flexibility.

Unfortunately - this Wonderful package has no plans to go there, so We will continue using the Package We have, and the Management systems We have currently - which works VERY Well by the way anyway. It would have been nice if Awesome Miner was one of those Packages.

#crysx #cwi

Sorry but what your are talking is so wrong. Linux is flexible yes if you know how. Linux is easier than windows? In no fucking way - search a random person on the street and speak with normal people about this - every normal person will say that windows is easier. Nearly every person on this planet can handle easy things on windows, but not on linux. Install a driver on windows is only clicking on buttons - and on linux?

And when you are so a tough guy, why you don´t build your own small linux distribution with all needed stuff for AM?
I do the same with windows, and i will build my own linux based on ubuntu in the next months - i must learn more about linux - because it is so easy  Roll Eyes as you said

I don´t see a point to use the AM main application on Linux distributions. You say you are using an complete package Browser based - Browser based  Roll Eyes what a crap - if you working with big networks, it is always better to use server/client based applications and not this browser shit. Why nowadays all is browser based - this sucks - to much security leaks.

One of the biggest farms in the southern hemisphere? Hmm any proof? I don´t heard about you and you support mainly low cap coins, so this looks not so big.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 01:54:16 PM

Any Chance ...

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi

'Linux' ...

#crysx #cwi

Sorry but what your are talking is so wrong. Linux is flexible yes if you know how. Linux is easier than windows? In no fucking way - search a random person on the street and speak with normal people about this - every normal person will say that windows is easier. Nearly every person on this planet can handle easy things on windows, but not on linux. Install a driver on windows is only clicking on buttons - and on linux?

And when you are so a tough guy, why you don´t build your own small linux distribution with all needed stuff for AM?
I do the same with windows, and i will build my own linux based on ubuntu in the next months - i must learn more about linux - because it is so easy  Roll Eyes as you said

I don´t see a point to use the AM main application on Linux distributions. You say you are using an complete package Browser based - Browser based  Roll Eyes what a crap - if you working with big networks, it is always better to use server/client based applications and not this browser shit. Why nowadays all is browser based - this sucks - to much security leaks.

One of the biggest farms in the southern hemisphere? Hmm any proof? I don´t heard about you and you support mainly low cap coins, so this looks not so big.

Talk tough? ...

Not likely!

Positioned (as as SINGLE MINER) against the TOTAL HashRate Capacities of EquiHash Pools - number 9 for ZEN and Number 12 for ZEC.

Then again - no need for proof. We will just shift the hashrate as we see fit. As for the longevity I have in the CryptoIndustry AND the Legendary status here and on other Sites, along with the ONLY CryptoIndustry Company to have ASSETS based in Physical AND Virtual Places - I make My point quite astutely. Apart from the fact that My original Profession was IT NetWork And InfraStructure Engineer turned Consultant on an Eecutive Level - now CryptoTechnologist advisor and Deployment Consultant for some of the Largest Corporations AND Government bodies in Australia. But Hey - who am I to talk about a Windows to Windows Centric Professionals like yourself. Linux runs over 90% of the Worlds Serves, but it's SO HARD to setup as opposed to Windwos Servers - right?

There is an old saying - Never Argue with a Donkey. Silence is the best Policy because a Donkey will always follow the goal of being Right, rather than what IS right.

So I will stay silent now. Please - enjoy your victory on all your points, and how accurately portrayed they are on all levels.

I merely would like to see such Skill in Coding like AweSome Miner actually shows - on a DECENT Platform, rather than the flaky, unstable and hideously inept OS that Windows actually is. How do I know? I USED to be a Windows Certified Professional Engineer. Didn't I mention that? O OK. Apologies once again.

@patrike - apologies to you and all the others on the Thread for interrupting your flow wiht this superfluous and tedious argument over what can only be called a no win situation on My part. Please have My sincerest best wishes if you decide to delete it all if you feel the need to do so.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 08:27:26 AM

Any Chance ...

Just curious.

#crysx #cwi

'Linux' ...

#crysx #cwi

Talk tough? ...

Not likely!

Positioned (as as SINGLE MINER) against the TOTAL HashRate Capacities of EquiHash Pools - number 9 for ZEN and Number 12 for ZEC.

Then again - no need for proof. We will just shift the hashrate as we see fit. As for the longevity I have in the CryptoIndustry AND the Legendary status here and on other Sites, along with the ONLY CryptoIndustry Company to have ASSETS based in Physical AND Virtual Places - I make My point quite astutely. Apart from the fact that My original Profession was IT NetWork And InfraStructure Engineer turned Consultant on an Eecutive Level - now CryptoTechnologist advisor and Deployment Consultant for some of the Largest Corporations AND Government bodies in Australia. But Hey - who am I to talk about a Windows to Windows Centric Professionals like yourself. Linux runs over 90% of the Worlds Serves, but it's SO HARD to setup as opposed to Windwos Servers - right?

There is an old saying - Never Argue with a Donkey. Silence is the best Policy because a Donkey will always follow the goal of being Right, rather than what IS right.

So I will stay silent now. Please - enjoy your victory on all your points, and how accurately portrayed they are on all levels.

I merely would like to see such Skill in Coding like AweSome Miner actually shows - on a DECENT Platform, rather than the flaky, unstable and hideously inept OS that Windows actually is. How do I know? I USED to be a Windows Certified Professional Engineer. Didn't I mention that? O OK. Apologies once again.

@patrike - apologies to you and all the others on the Thread for interrupting your flow wiht this superfluous and tedious argument over what can only be called a no win situation on My part. Please have My sincerest best wishes if you decide to delete it all if you feel the need to do so.

#crysx #cwi

Never mind him, he tends to lash out at things he does not understand.
I found the HiveOS distro to work nicely with AM. I just had to putty in and install AM service on Linux and it ran pretty flawlessly for a long time( think it was about 6 months on some old and newer AMD cards). I can not speak for the stability today as I have sold all AMD cards and changed everything over to windows now. I also use the machines for rendering and non of the software I currently run works on Linux(or AMD).

To each their own ...

Most 'Native' apps work well in their 'Native' OS - as long as they are stable and solid.

Which is why I asked in the first place for a Native 'Linux' System - though I would think if a Docker or Snap Container was created for this, it would work reasonably well in all Platforms. Has any one looked into this?

We sold almost all the GPU systems (We were the ones for the shortage of 1080TI Extreme Cards in Australia a couple of years back - apologies for that) and have moved to mainly ASIC systems - predominantly EquiHash ones - Z9Mini, Z11 ad A9++ units so far. Waiting to get the Z15 in stock here. So it would be Nice to see this Package Run Stable in Fedora/CentOS (We use Mainly RHEL based Linux systems).

Thank you for your Kind and Respectful response also.

#crysx #cwi

sxemini

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:29:39 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2022, 08:51:40 AM by sxemini

I found the HiveOS distro to work nicely with AM. I just had to putty in and install AM service on Linux and it ran pretty flawlessly for a long time( think it was about 6 months on some old and newer AMD cards). I can not speak for the stability today as I have sold all AMD cards and changed everything over to windows now. I also use the machines for rendering and non of the software I currently run works on Linux(or AMD).

I don´t understand things? Ah ok? What things? Give me an example?
You used my description for Zilswitcher and AM, but say i don´t understand things.

You are one of this guys, who can´t handle ETH+Zil in the past, but sure i am one who not understanding something  Roll Eyes

Talk tough? ...

Not likely!

#crysx #cwi

Clap in the hands the number 12 zec pool wow - and this say to me - not so big  Wink

Wow and this is why you have so much effort? Sorry but what is a Windows Certified Professional Engineer - its a title nothing more, this will not show your skill.
No one talk about windows and linux server here, i know that nearly all server of the world run on linux - makes it not easier to use for normal people. Do you understand something of my text or you only here to show some of your useless titles? And it is easy to write something here with no proof. No one knows you, your homepage is a joke, as man with your titles, how can it be?

Did you check your homepage? nearly all your miningrigrentals links are worthless, no miner online. All you description is so worthless, only words and not more. And your cool old sayings says only that you can´t discuss. Run away is you solution.

And legendary state here is worth nothing. You only need much post and merits, wow you are legendary. You have nearly no follow on twitter, your discord is a joke but you are so big  Roll Eyes

Yes i won in all points, because you have no argument against it. GG
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 02:11:46 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2022, 03:01:58 PM by chrysophylax

I don´t understand things? Ah ok? What things? Give me an example?
You used my description for Zilswitcher and AM, but say i don´t understand things.

You are one of this guys, who can´t handle ETH+Zil in the past, but sure i am one who not understanding something  Roll Eyes

Talk tough? ...

Not likely!

#crysx #cwi

Clap in the hands the number 12 zec pool wow - and this say to me - not so big  Wink

Wow and this is why you have so much effort? Sorry but what is a Windows Certified Professional Engineer - its a title nothing more, this will not show your skill.
No one talk about windows and linux server here, i know that nearly all server of the world run on linux - makes it not easier to use for normal people. Do you understand something of my text or you only here to show some of your useless titles? And it is easy to write something here with no proof. No one knows you, your homepage is a joke, as man with your titles, how can it be?

Did you check your homepage? nearly all your miningrigrentals links are worthless, no miner online. All you description is so worthless, only words and not more. And your cool old sayings says only that you can´t discuss. Run away is you solution.

And legendary state here is worth nothing. You only need much post and merits, wow you are legendary. You have nearly no follow on twitter, your discord is a joke but you are so big  Roll Eyes

Yes i won in all points, because you have no argument against it. GG

MCSE - MicroSoft Certified Systems Engineer ...

You are right. That Certification and all other Windows Certifications are like Toilet Paper. Better to have got My RedHat Certified Engineering Certs and Qualifications - Phew! Thank Christ for that huh? Smiley

Rentals? They are ALL Rented currenty - only an imbecile couldn't see that. At over 4.8MSols/Sec on the Rental Systems Alone - not including the Private Mining in theFARM. Our ONE MINING Farm/Miner - compared to POOLS of the same magnitude. Nice Work with all the rubbish you are Spewing currently.

It is OK though, since Most of the Development Team We currently have working on the Apps are nothing less than some of the most prolific coders (yes I wish I had @Patrike on theTEAM too). Not that you would know - nor care. You are one of those that seem to contribute almost nothing to Crypto - almost nothing to Crypto Society - almost nothing to Awesome Miner or the Development Community. In fact you sound like someone I and most other 'decent' developers loathe - Rune Stensland or sp_ - because of similar arguments and his methods of ripping people off. That is another Story though I guess. YAAMP - Alexis78 - Joshafest - NotATether - to name a few of the Developers ring a bell? No? Unfortunately now clogging the pages of this Thread.

Words? That is all We live on here.

Simply put - You are whining about things you have no impulse to even contribute to - yet here you are - whinning. I am not your enemy. In fact - if you had a morsel of an idea when it comes to My Team or My Self for that matter, you would actually be helpful in any way and let Me be on My way. We could just be a benefit of some way if there were some constructive criticism from you. Again though - I saw you enter Discord, Welcomed you.

Cheerio - and have an Awesome Day!

@patrike - how difficult is it to create a Container of some sort? I really want to test this with the units we have. The Main ones being the EquiHash Miners (Z9Mini, Z11 ans A9++ with Z15's coming in the next few months). We can test with the smaller units of different Algos as well - D3/L3++/etc. Please let me know please.

#crysx #cwi

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 12:05:10 PM

Hi Patrike, one sufggestion:
Can you please improve a view of Coins & Online Services tabs. You can horizontal split a view and add opportunity to view and compare more then one "Profit rofile" at one time. The profile for each horizontal part can be configured in "Options" for place saving.
Users have rigs with differnt cards and of course different profiles. All time swithching between profiles is not a best sollution for analyzing. For example, i offten need to compare total power consumption of whole system to avoid power line overload and multiview can be a good help. View of 5 profile at the same time, is my dream)
Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 11:09:53 AM

Hi Patrike, one sufggestion:
Can you please improve a view of Coins & Online Services tabs. You can horizontal split a view and add opportunity to view and compare more then one "Profit rofile" at one time. The profile for each horizontal part can be configured in "Options" for place saving.
Users have rigs with differnt cards and of course different profiles. All time swithching between profiles is not a best sollution for analyzing. For example, i offten need to compare total power consumption of whole system to avoid power line overload and multiview can be a good help. View of 5 profile at the same time, is my dream)
Regards.
Thanks for the suggestion.

A possible way for you to see the total power consumption would be to define Profit Profile Groups (Options dialog, Profit Profile section). This will not solve everything you request here but I want to make sure you have given it a try.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 12:22:20 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.4.5 (Development preview of 9.5)

GPU mining
  - Configurable nVidia GPU core clock lock on Windows
 Features
  - Includes more ASIC miner details for a selected miner in the web interface
  - Awesome Miner API includes time of the last successful miner API update for miners
 Changes
  - Display ideal hashrate in the performance column for each ASIC device for Antminers running the Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
 Mining software
  - Bminer 16.4.11
  - Gminer 2.99
  - Miniz 1.8z3
  - Nanominer 3.6.5
  - PhoenixMiner 6.2c
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.9.7
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to display of mining uptime in Mining History when configured to show as time instead of percent

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 07:27:29 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.5

GPU mining
  - Improved GPU monitoring and GPU clocking for AMD on Linux
  - Configurable nVidia GPU core clock lock on Windows
 Features
  - Device property trigger adds: ASIC voltage, ASIC additional, ASIC frequency
  - Miner property trigger adds IP address where an IP address or IP address range expression can be used
  - Miner miner property filter adds: ASIC additional, ASIC frequency, Device hashrate
  - Device hashrate trigger adds the property ASIC Device Ideal Hashrate
  - The Information column can display the variables of a miner
  - Includes more ASIC miner details for a selected miner in the web interface
  - Awesome Miner API includes time of the last successful miner API update for miners
  - Added rule action to change ASIC web password
  - Find duplicate for External Miners will select all duplicates at once
  - Filter miner list based on Remote Proxy, via the Find toolbar
 Changes
  - GPU voltage displayed in mV instead of V
  - Display ideal hashrate in the performance column for each ASIC device for Antminers running the Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
 Mining software
  - Bminer 16.4.11
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.19.8
  - Gminer 2.99
  - Lolminer 1.51a
  - Miniz miner 1.8z3
  - Nanominer 3.6.5
  - NbMiner 42.2
  - PhoenixMiner 6.2c
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.9.7
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.1
  - T-Rex 0.26.4
 Corrections
  - Correction to display of mining uptime in Mining History when configured to show as time instead of percent

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 09:41:30 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2022, 10:15:23 AM by narousberg

Hi Patrike, just try to create a rule where some miners starting if profit of miner greater then 1.01€ per day. But this rule not work. AM ver. 9.5
Trigger: Revenue / Profitability
Property: Miner Profit
Compare operation: Greater then or equals: 1.01€
When conditions are met (s): 10

Action: Start miner

I created also a rule where miner will be stoped if during 60 s miner profit less or equals 1 euro. This rule work and has stopped mining, but starting later not work. check please whats wrong.
Regards

upd: looks like the stoping rule also stop miner at wrong time. Profit switcher show profit more then 1€ per day, but trigger will be activated.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 09:10:15 AM

Hi Patrike, just try to create a rule where some miners starting if profit of miner greater then 1.01€ per day. But this rule not work. AM ver. 9.5
Trigger: Revenue / Profitability
Property: Miner Profit
Compare operation: Greater then or equals: 1.01€
When conditions are met (s): 10

Action: Start miner

I created also a rule where miner will be stoped if during 60 s miner profit less or equals 1 euro. This rule work and has stopped mining, but starting later not work. check please whats wrong.
Regards

upd: looks like the stoping rule also stop miner at wrong time. Profit switcher show profit more then 1€ per day, but trigger will be activated.
Thanks for your question.

For the Start Miner rule: The current "Miner Profit" will always be zero if the miner isn't running. In this case I would recommend using the property "Profit profile for miner", were the rules can look at the expected profit of the miner, based on the profit profile.

The Stop Miner rule: This rule should have worked based on your description. Note that it's looking at the current profit of the miner which may not be exactly what the profit switcher has in mind for the moment. You could try with the property "Profit profile for miner" here as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 11:56:13 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.5.1 (Development preview of 9.6)

Features
  - Device hashrate trigger can compare the current hashrate with the reported ASIC miner ideal hashrate. Duration for how long the conditions must be met can be specified.
  - Information column: Display of ASIC miner ideal hashrate
  - Performance optimizations
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.01
 Corrections
  - Correction to MAC address identification for network discovery
  - Correction to reading MAC address for Antminer S19 running the Awesome Miner firmware
  - Correction to default pools configuration for Antminer S19 running the Awesome Miner firmware

sxemini

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 09:37:21 AM

Hi Patrike,

update for BZminer and dualmining etc/eth+kaspa?

How good will AM recognize FPGA cards? I will start some tests in August.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 01:02:10 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.5.2 (Development preview of 9.6)

Features
  - Folder based view for heat map, to organize in folders and sub folders
 Changes
  - Consistent use of /var/log/awesome as log folder for Remote Agent on Linux
 Mining software
  - Lolminer 1.52
  - Nanominer 3.6.6
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.65
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.2
  - XmRig Miner 6.17

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 01:05:14 PM

Hi Patrike,

update for BZminer and dualmining etc/eth+kaspa?

How good will AM recognize FPGA cards? I will start some tests in August.
Thanks for your request. I will look into BzMiner.

Awesome Miner itself doesn't provide any features related to FPGAs. In case the mining software reports status about these devices over their API, we should be able to display them.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:00:06 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2022, 08:11:05 PM by narousberg

Hi Patrike, maybe this is a good idea, to add a electricity price input field in "Coins" and "Online services" tabs. So can user quick check profit with different prices
Thanks for tip with profile groups, very helpful.
Heat map "chip temp", "temp", "hashrate" will not be displayed if i try to call over Awesome Miner web in different web browsers. Not work on ver. 9.5.1 & 9.5.2
Regards.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 12:03:23 PM

Hi Patrike, maybe this is a good idea, to add a electricity price input field in "Coins" and "Online services" tabs. So can user quick check profit with different prices
Thanks for tip with profile groups, very helpful.
Heat map "chip temp", "temp", "hashrate" will not be displayed if i try to call over Awesome Miner web in different web browsers. Not work on ver. 9.5.1 & 9.5.2
Regards.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not able to reproduce the heatmap issue. Is this for the local web interface or the cloud web interface? Do you see empty boxes or all zeros?

Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: