Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701593 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 06:18:09 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.6.3

Features
  - Heat map: Custom expressions supported for folder view
  - Miner filter for MAC address (via the toolbar Find -> Filter)
  - Additional C# scripting features
 Mining software
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.66

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 10:48:24 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2022, 11:35:59 AM by sxemini

At the moment i had some problems with correct coin price for many coins. ETC for example say only 0.00115BTC but it is 0.0017, some for BTG, BCH, and so on. Never had such problem in the past. Sometimes it needs some time to show the correct price, but this over several days/weeks now.

SRBminer with new dualmining algo heavyhash
lolminer also now with dualmining kaspa support
can you add this please?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 03:14:52 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2022, 03:55:51 PM by patrike

Awesome Miner version 9.6.4

Features
  - Improved support for lower screen resolutions when accessing the Options dialog
  - Miner filter for MAC address supports paste of multiple lines of MAC addresses from the clipboard
 Integrations
  - Improved compatibility with Prohashing by passing a specific worker name in the pool password field by default
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 10.0.1
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.20.2
  - Gminer 3.05
  - Lolminer 1.53
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.3

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 03:18:44 PM

At the moment i had some problems with correct coin price for many coins. ETC for example say only 0.00115BTC but it is 0.0017, some for BTG, BCH, and so on. Never had such problem in the past. Sometimes it needs some time to show the correct price, but this over several days/weeks now.

SRBminer with new dualmining algo heavyhash
lolminer also now with dualmining kaspa support
can you add this please?
Could the exchange rate issue be related to specific exchanges with low trade volume? In some cases it can make sense to increase the minimum exchange volume setting in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section. This will help Awesome Miner prioritize exchanges with larger trade volume where the exchange rate is more stable / accurate.

In case this wasn't the issue - can you please check the Coins tab (in Large icon mode) and check the source for the coins where the exchange rate is inaccurate. Is it with WhatToMine or something else?

I've also updated the mining software definitions.

STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 03:39:25 PM

Patrike,

Is it possible you can remove / filter out ETC from the coins list (one in the red box), it's a pain having to do it manually every time I start Awesome Miner.

Manually hidden - but Awesome Miner does not save this to the config file.

Thanks.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2022, 08:17:26 PM

Patrike,

Is it possible you can remove / filter out ETC from the coins list (one in the red box), it's a pain having to do it manually every time I start Awesome Miner.

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for your report. I've pushed an update that your Awesome Miner automatically should have applied by now. Can you please verify if this is corrected now?

STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 06:30:17 PM

Patrike,

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for your report. I've pushed an update that your Awesome Miner automatically should have applied by now. Can you please verify if this is corrected now?

Hi Patrike,

Yes, thank you, all good now.

Thanks.
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 12:38:09 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2022, 02:28:53 AM by joseph32

Hi Patrik,

I just updated my AM, haven't done this for a while. In my older version (I think it was 8.7.4) the watchdog in Team Red Miner was turned off by AM by default. But now, in the new versions, you have turned on the watchdog. Everytime the miner starts you create a watchdog.bat with "taskkill /im teamredminer.exe /f".

Even if I add "--watchdog_disabled" in the profit profile or properties, TRM will skip this command, because of the "--watchdog_script" command at the end of the command line. Is there any way to turn off the watchdog? Because it is so annoying. The mining-processes in all my Vega-Rigs are restarting every few hours for no reason.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 08:28:12 AM

Hi Patrik,

I just updated my AM, haven't done this for a while. In my older version (I think it was 8.7.4) the watchdog in Team Red Miner was turned off by AM by default. But now, in the new versions, you have turned on the watchdog. Everytime the miner starts you create a watchdog.bat with "taskkill /im teamredminer.exe /f".

Even if I add "--watchdog_disabled" in the profit profile or properties, TRM will skip this command, because of the "--watchdog_script" command at the end of the command line. Is there any way to turn off the watchdog? Because it is so annoying. The mining-processes in all my Vega-Rigs are restarting every few hours for no reason.
Thanks for your question.

This change was made back in February to better ensure TRM is fully terminated in case of issues. There was some scenario where the good old "--watchdog_disable" wasn't enough.

What I can change for the next release is to detect if "--watchdog_disable" is manually set and then don't add any other watchdog parameters.

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:20:00 PM

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for your question.

This change was made back in February to better ensure TRM is fully terminated in case of issues. There was some scenario where the good old "--watchdog_disable" wasn't enough.

What I can change for the next release is to detect if "--watchdog_disable" is manually set and then don't add any other watchdog parameters.

Hi Patrik,

yes please, this would be awesome  Smiley The watchdog can cause some trouble on old Vega-Rigs, so I really like to disable it.
Globalboosty

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 08:01:44 PM

Hi, Patrike
I found a bug in Awesome miner!
As you know Nicehash supports SSL connection. To use it user must edit 2 fields "URL base" and "URL prefix" of the page "Properties" in Online services.
"nicehash.com:9200" must be changed to "nicehash.com:443"
"stratum+tcp://" must be switched to alternative field "stratum+ssl://"

The problem is:
after restarting awesome miner the field "nicehash.com:443" will be overwritten back to "nicehash.com:9200" and the connection becomes impossible (because the alternative field "stratum+ssl://" keeps still active and miner tries to use SSL connection on non-SSL port).

This looks as a part of automatic synchronization process when awesome miner updates pools information.

So, I suggest you to add "Use SSL connection" option for nicehash pools, because user changes have effect only until next start.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2022, 07:39:08 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.6.5 (Development preview of 9.7)

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Prepares for the S19 1.1.11 release with support for more variations of Antminer S19
 ASIC mining
  - Show current worker name for Ebang Ebit ASIC miners
 Features
  - Miner property filter for average hashrate
  - Miner status filter for Managed Miners in Stopped state
  - Bulk Edit: Support for active worker names to be used for updating the Description field of the miner
  - Mining history database can be converted from 5m to 1h or 1d resolution while keeping all the existing data
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 10.0.4
  - Lolminer 1.54
  - Nanominer 3.7.0
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.6
  - TeamRedMiner: Awesome Miner will not add watchdog parameters if user specify a command line to disable it
  - T-Rex miner 0.26.5
  - WildRig 0.32.2
 Corrections
  - Correction to Remote Agent network scan when filtering on only new items
  - Correction to feature for sending messages to Telegram groups
  - Correction to mining history display

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2022, 07:39:42 AM

The problem is:
after restarting awesome miner the field "nicehash.com:443" will be overwritten back to "nicehash.com:9200" and the connection becomes impossible (because the alternative field "stratum+ssl://" keeps still active and miner tries to use SSL connection on non-SSL port).

This looks as a part of automatic synchronization process when awesome miner updates pools information.

So, I suggest you to add "Use SSL connection" option for nicehash pools, because user changes have effect only until next start.
Thanks for your report. I will review this for the next release.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 06:44:34 PM

Hi Patrike, Nicehash just added a new algo EtcHash. But AM ver 9.6.4 dont want add algo in the service list automaticly. Need we wait a new AM update or simple wait till AM add this algo automaticly?
Manualy created EtcHash service not recive a price from Nicehash. Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2022, 06:38:24 AM

Hi Patrike, Nicehash just added a new algo EtcHash. But AM ver 9.6.4 dont want add algo in the service list automaticly. Need we wait a new AM update or simple wait till AM add this algo automaticly?
Manualy created EtcHash service not recive a price from Nicehash. Regards
Your Awesome Miner will automatically pick up this change during the day and make Nicehash EtcHash visible for you.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 11:54:19 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.6.6 (Development preview of 9.7)

ASIC mining
  - Improved support for Antminer E9
  - Improved support for Cheetah Miner
 Features
  - Rules can be configured to execute the actions on miners in smaller batches, to avoid executing for all miners at once
  - Added new security permission for adding new miners
  - Sort by coin in the miner list
  - Improved rule group management by allowing all sub rules to be enabled or disabled at once
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 11.0.3
  - Lolminer 1.55a
  - Nanominer 3.7.1
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.7
 Corrections
  - Correction to detection of Antminer S19

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 12:36:51 PM

ASIC mining
 Features
  - Rules can be configured to execute the actions on miners in smaller batches, to avoid executing for all miners at once
  - Improved rule group management by allowing all sub rules to be enabled or disabled at once
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 11.0.3
  - Lolminer 1.55a
  - Nanominer 3.7.1
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.7
 Corrections

Dualmining ETC+Kas for example is not working - or should i say nearly all miners with dualmining etc+other coin did not working. AM didn´t add the commandline for the second coin.
Tested miners: lolminer (UBIQ+KAS not working for example), SRBminer (ERGO+Blake3/KAS/Heavyhash for example also didn´t work)
SRBminer dualmining option for RAD is not shown.

ETH+other coin work like a charm. But we need ethash algo + other coin after the merge, because we can mine other ethash coins like clo+kas for example, but this option is not working (i must add the whole command line by myself). So it need a bigger rework of this feature in my opinion.

Bug Report:
After a certain time (sometime 1 day and sometimes 5 days for example), AM not updating the value of the coins - it is stuck and so the profit switching stuck. Only restart of the main application help.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 08:11:36 AM

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 11.0.3
  - Lolminer 1.55a
  - Nanominer 3.7.1
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.7
 Corrections

Dualmining ETC+Kas for example is not working - or should i say nearly all miners with dualmining etc+other coin did not working. AM didn´t add the commandline for the second coin.
Tested miners: lolminer (UBIQ+KAS not working for example), SRBminer (ERGO+Blake3/KAS/Heavyhash for example also didn´t work)
SRBminer dualmining option for RAD is not shown.

ETH+other coin work like a charm. But we need ethash algo + other coin after the merge, because we can mine other ethash coins like clo+kas for example, but this option is not working (i must add the whole command line by myself). So it need a bigger rework of this feature in my opinion.

Bug Report:
After a certain time (sometime 1 day and sometimes 5 days for example), AM not updating the value of the coins - it is stuck and so the profit switching stuck. Only restart of the main application help.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I've pushed a mining software definition update where both SrbMiner and Lolminer are updated for more dual mining options.

Can you please send me the Awesome Miner log file for the issue related to the coin updates? Please send the log file when you experience the issue. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 11:09:50 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.7

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Integration with the S19 firmware v1.1.11 release where more variations of Antminer S19 are supported
 ASIC mining
  - Show current worker name for Ebang Ebit ASIC miners
 Features
  - Rules: Can be configured to execute the actions on miners in smaller batches, to avoid executing for all miners at once
  - Rules: Improved rule group management by allowing all sub rules to be enabled or disabled at once
  - Filter: Miner property filter for average hashrate
  - Filter: Miner status filter for Managed Miners in Stopped state
  - Bulk Edit: Support for active worker names to be used for updating the Description field of the miner
  - Mining history database can be converted from 5m to 1h or 1d resolution while keeping all the existing data
  - Benchmark results can be sorted by date
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 11.1.0
  - Lolminer 1.57
  - Miniz Miner 1.9z2
  - Nanominer 3.7.1
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.0.7
  - TeamRedMiner: Awesome Miner will not add watchdog parameters if user specify a command line to disable it
  - T-Rex miner 0.26.5
  - WildRig 0.32.2
 Corrections
  - Correction to Remote Agent network scan when filtering on only new items
  - Correction to feature for sending messages to Telegram groups
  - Correction to mining history display

crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 07:04:36 PM

Anyone noticed how the value of ETH along the bar at the bottom of the AM window is wrong?  Mine is currently showing $1,865.95, but ETH sits at $1,428.94 according to Coinbase and coinmarketcap.

Also, I have all my rigs on Ergo right now and AM is showing that my 5.92 GH/s is earning $29.45/day.  That's way off as the 2miners pool I'm on is showing $7.47/day, which is much more realistic and in-line with the Ergo coins I have been paid out so far.

Will this discrepancy sort itself out once things "settle down"?
Pages: « 1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: