Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 08:24:43 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 702194 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 03:31:33 AM

Quality of life request. Please add the ability to display the temp/weather as a miner so you can put it into the miners list and reference it against miner temps. Comparing ambient against miner temps is very important for diagnosing cooling.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1095

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 02:30:01 PM

Quality of life request. Please add the ability to display the temp/weather as a miner so you can put it into the miners list and reference it against miner temps. Comparing ambient against miner temps is very important for diagnosing cooling.
Thanks for the feature request. I assume you already found the Outside temperature (Weather at a specific location) feature and this can be displayed in the Graph for a selected miner. The concept you ask for about displaying it compared to the miner temperature in the miner list is however not yet available.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 08:57:48 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.7.3

Features
  - Include miner MAC address to CSV export
  - Network scan results for ASIC miners will display the current worker name
  - Awesome Miner Antminer firmware: Cooling mode and critical chip temperature configuration can be displayed in the Information column and accessed via the miner property filters
 Changes
  - Updated security restrictions for administrators not part of the built-in Administrator group
  - Updated framework version of Remote Agent for Linux
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 12.0.2
  - Gminer 3.10
  - Lolminer 1.61
  - NoncerPro nVidia miner 3.4.0
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.70
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.5.1
  - T-Rex miner 0.26.8
  - WildRig Miner 0.33.3
 Corrections
  - Correction to Antminer T15 resume operation
  - Correction to BraiinsOS S19 firmware detection and temperature display
  - Correction to connection behavior for disabled Managed Hosts

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 10:32:57 AM

hi Patrike

Could it be that in rules->Actions there was an action to ignore the current pool when a condition were met? I want to set a rule that when a miner's profit or renevue is determined, it locks the current pool for a certain time
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 03:00:42 AM

hi Patrike

Could it be that in rules->Actions there was an action to ignore the current pool when a condition were met? I want to set a rule that when a miner's profit or renevue is determined, it locks the current pool for a certain time
Hi and thanks for your request.

Is this a profit switching miner (Managed Profit Miner) where you don't want the profit switcher to automatically change the pool if it finds anything more profitable?

If the purpose is simply to reduce the number of switches you can define two thresholds in the Options dialog, Profit switching section. You can have one "Switching interval" and one "Additional switching interval", where you can use them in combination with a threshold to not switch unless there is something significantly more profitable available.

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 12:15:51 PM

hi Patrike

Is this a profit switching miner (Managed Profit Miner) where you don't want the profit switcher to automatically change the pool if it finds anything more profitable?

If the purpose is simply to reduce the number of switches you can define two thresholds in the Options dialog, Profit switching section. You can have one "Switching interval" and one "Additional switching interval", where you can use them in combination with a threshold to not switch unless there is something significantly more profitable available.

Thanks for your answer. The idea arises because many of us are mining at a loss. The idea is to have a kind of Revenue Profit Switcher. This does not exist. I know that if we put the expense=0 we have it, but I am also interested in AM telling me my expense/income. It is only a way to discriminate the low income pools within the current profit switcher system. Or have the option of instead of profit switcher a revenue switch per miner
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 12:43:09 PM

Thanks for the feature request. I assume you already found the Outside temperature (Weather at a specific location) feature and this can be displayed in the Graph for a selected miner. The concept you ask for about displaying it compared to the miner temperature in the miner list is however not yet available.

Yup, appreciate it... It's very easy to read if it's in the miner list. Like the proactive updates as well.

Another feature request, some third party firmwares need to have their stats reset if they're idle or if you're adjusting them. Like real time and average performance numbers. Sometimes you need to reset the performance stats without a complete reset, please add the ability to manually reset them.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 01:12:06 PM

hi Patrike

Thanks for your answer. The idea arises because many of us are mining at a loss. The idea is to have a kind of Revenue Profit Switcher. This does not exist. I know that if we put the expense=0 we have it, but I am also interested in AM telling me my expense/income. It is only a way to discriminate the low income pools within the current profit switcher system. Or have the option of instead of profit switcher a revenue switch per miner

You can set different profit profiles (with different pools) and you can switch to it via rules if the revenue is down. You can switch back after a certain time. All is possible, but you must be creative.

And you have an profit switcher per miner if you want. If you configure it right the profit switcher is a "revenue switcher" but i don´t understand what is the different between both for your?

Mining at a loss is nonsense - buy coins instead of mining at a loss - than you have no loss  Wink  
If you really mining at a loss to hold the coins - revenue switching also senseless - you never know what happen in 1 or 2 years.
Or do you think it change much if you change your mining coin several times a day when you sell it in 2 years?
You mine for example 5 different coins via profitswitching - in 2 years 1 coin go up 10%, the other 20%..... you really think it doesn´t matter that you make 20 cent more today on this coin and tomorrow on the other coin?

So i don´t see the point of the revenue switch at the moment. Profitswitching is only good if you sell it in shorttime.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 03:35:55 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.7.4

ASIC mining
  - iPollo V1 ASIC miner integration improved with temperature reading
 Mining software
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.20.3
  - Gminer 3.11
  - Miniz Miner 1.9z4
  - NoncerPro 3.4.1
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.72
  - XmRig 6.18.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to display of dashboard page in web
  - Correction to pool display for BzMiner

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 04:00:43 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.7.5

Features
  - Improved web dashboard flexibility by allowing configuration of which information to display
  - Rule action for updating ASIC firmware
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.12
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.1.1
  - WildRig Miner 0.33.5
 Corrections
  - Correction to rule scenario where global triggers are used in combination with other triggers in order to include relevant miner details in notification messages

ojmalik

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:09:19 PM

Hello Patrike, hoping you can help with Awesome Miner not updating Nicehash profitability properly. I'm not sure when it started, but the profitability on NiceHash has not been updating like the other pools. I first noticed this after Eth merge when we started looking for other coins to mine. Nicehash has been stuck on the same profitibility stats since at least then. I've found entries like this in the log file:

[089] [E]Failed to download string from: https://api2.nicehash.com/main/api/v2/public/stats/global/24h/
 System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

If I browse to that address with Chrome on the same machine, I do receive a valid response. OS is Windows Server 2012 R2, and TLS 1.2 is enabled in SCHANNEL registry settings.

Any insight you could provide?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 12:14:04 PM

Hello Patrike, hoping you can help with Awesome Miner not updating Nicehash profitability properly. I'm not sure when it started, but the profitability on NiceHash has not been updating like the other pools. I first noticed this after Eth merge when we started looking for other coins to mine. Nicehash has been stuck on the same profitibility stats since at least then. I've found entries like this in the log file:

[089] [E]Failed to download string from: https://api2.nicehash.com/main/api/v2/public/stats/global/24h/
 System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

If I browse to that address with Chrome on the same machine, I do receive a valid response. OS is Windows Server 2012 R2, and TLS 1.2 is enabled in SCHANNEL registry settings.

Any insight you could provide?
I will review this scenario. On more recent OS versions, Awesome Miner can successfully connect to and get the details from Nicehash without this error.

When you load this link with Chrome, can you please press F12 to open the Developer Tools? Go to the Security tab and see the "Connection" section. This one will state the TLS version. It could however be that Google tries to connect with QUIC.

ojmalik

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 05:41:22 PM

I will review this scenario. On more recent OS versions, Awesome Miner can successfully connect to and get the details from Nicehash without this error.

When you load this link with Chrome, can you please press F12 to open the Developer Tools? Go to the Security tab and see the "Connection" section. This one will state the TLS version. It could however be that Google tries to connect with QUIC.

You are correct, it was showing QUIC. I review the log file again to look for other such errors, and noticed it would not connect to prohashing (https://prohashing.com/api/v1/status) either, with the same error. checked in developer tools and it is connecting there with TLS 1.3.

I ran both sites (prohashing.com and api2.nicehash.com) through Qualys SSL (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/) test just to be sure they support TLS 1.2, which they do.

I have since upgraded the OS to 2019 and the problem seems to be resolved, which is strange, since 2019 only supports up to tls 1.2, same as 2012r2. Could be a user agent string problem perhaps. Thanks again for your help, problem solved for now!
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 12:16:56 PM

Hi Patrike,

Nicehash has added a new algorithm. I presume it will be added to Awesome Miner in due course?

https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/kaspa-kheavyhash-is-now-supported-on-nicehash

Thanks!
...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 02:20:39 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.7.6

Features
  - Rule action for Firmware Mining Profile can now configure the mining fee region
  - Property filter for Device Count (number of hash boards or GPUs)
  - Include ASIC fan speed in the miner part of the Awesome Miner HTTP API
  - Miner status filter for finding disabled miners. The existing filter for finding offline miners will no longer show disabled miners.
 User interface
  - Tab visiblility configurable in the Windows application, via the Appearance toolbar
  - Configurable permission for User Interface adjustments
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 12.1.0
  - WildRig Miner 0.33.6
 Corrections
  - Correction to Whatsminer monitoring of hash rate in case the miner ends up in a certain state where it produces 0 H/s
  - Correction to SrbMiner-Multi dual mining pool password

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 02:20:51 PM

Hi Patrike,

Nicehash has added a new algorithm. I presume it will be added to Awesome Miner in due course?

https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/kaspa-kheavyhash-is-now-supported-on-nicehash

Thanks!
...jim

Thanks for the feedback Jim. Your Awesome Miner will soon pick up the Nicehash Kaspa pool and list it.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 04:33:18 PM

When Intel ARC support? I can´t choose this cards. Nanominer and BZminer support it.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 11:01:15 AM

Hi Patrike
if mining rig is overclocked with "sudo nvidia-smi -lmc 810" in batch command "before starting" section, in situation when mining process has crashed, this overclocking settings still active and need to be reseted manualy or over rig reboot. My question is, have AM any sollution how to catch this crash situation and execute other "nvidia-smi" command?

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 12:19:46 PM

Thanks for the feedback Jim. Your Awesome Miner will soon pick up the Nicehash Kaspa pool and list it.

Got it. Thanks!

Bit of an issue though, could not benchmark it initially. It would run fine with manually entered hashrate and power without a benchmark using this command line:

Code:
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_3_12_windows64_1\miner.exe  --opencl 0 -a kas -s kheavyhash.auto.nicehash.com -n 9200 -u [walletAddress].Desktop -p x --pers auto -w 0 --api 4028

However, according to the log, it was trying to benchmark Kaspa as a dual algorithm benchmark with daggerhashimoto using this command line:

Code:
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_3_12_windows64_1\miner.exe  --opencl 0   -a kas -d 0 -s daggerhashimoto.auto.nicehash.com -u [walletAddress].Desktop -p x --pers auto -w 0 -n 9200 --proto stratum --dalgo kas --dserver stratum+tcp://kheavyhash.auto.nicehash.com:9200 --duser [walletAddress] --dworker Desktop --dpass x --dproto stratum --api 4028

I had to re-enable Ethereum in the Profitablility -> Algorithms list, then disable it in the Managed Miners -> Managed Software -> GMiner algorithm list, then disable it again in the Profitablility -> Algorithms list. After that, it benchmarked normally using the above command line.

I had never attempted to set up dual mining before, so not sure why it was trying to benchmark it that way.

All of the above is FYI. ;-)

Thanks,
...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 03:18:31 PM

When Intel ARC support? I can´t choose this cards. Nanominer and BZminer support it.
Intel Arc will be supported at some point and I will get one of these soon in order to investigate.

Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 »
  Print  

Jump to: