Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701010 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 03:20:41 PM

Hi Patrike
if mining rig is overclocked with "sudo nvidia-smi -lmc 810" in batch command "before starting" section, in situation when mining process has crashed, this overclocking settings still active and need to be reseted manualy or over rig reboot. My question is, have AM any sollution how to catch this crash situation and execute other "nvidia-smi" command?

Regards
Hello. Just like you have "Before starting" you should be able to make use of "After stopping" as well in order to execute some reset command. The "After stopping" commands will be executed in case you stop the mining software and also in the case when the mining software simply crash by itself.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 03:24:25 PM

Thanks for the feedback Jim. Your Awesome Miner will soon pick up the Nicehash Kaspa pool and list it.

Got it. Thanks!

Bit of an issue though, could not benchmark it initially. It would run fine with manually entered hashrate and power without a benchmark using this command line:

Code:
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_3_12_windows64_1\miner.exe  --opencl 0 -a kas -s kheavyhash.auto.nicehash.com -n 9200 -u [walletAddress].Desktop -p x --pers auto -w 0 --api 4028

However, according to the log, it was trying to benchmark Kaspa as a dual algorithm benchmark with daggerhashimoto using this command line:

Code:
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_3_12_windows64_1\miner.exe  --opencl 0   -a kas -d 0 -s daggerhashimoto.auto.nicehash.com -u [walletAddress].Desktop -p x --pers auto -w 0 -n 9200 --proto stratum --dalgo kas --dserver stratum+tcp://kheavyhash.auto.nicehash.com:9200 --duser [walletAddress] --dworker Desktop --dpass x --dproto stratum --api 4028

I had to re-enable Ethereum in the Profitablility -> Algorithms list, then disable it in the Managed Miners -> Managed Software -> GMiner algorithm list, then disable it again in the Profitablility -> Algorithms list. After that, it benchmarked normally using the above command line.

I had never attempted to set up dual mining before, so not sure why it was trying to benchmark it that way.

All of the above is FYI. ;-)

Thanks,
...jim

Thanks for all feedback. It looks like the benchmark feature favors dual mining in a way that causes some issues. I will look for improvements here.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 04:34:58 PM

Hi Patrike
if mining rig is overclocked with "sudo nvidia-smi -lmc 810" in batch command "before starting" section, in situation when mining process has crashed, this overclocking settings still active and need to be reseted manualy or over rig reboot. My question is, have AM any sollution how to catch this crash situation and execute other "nvidia-smi" command?

Regards
Hello. Just like you have "Before starting" you should be able to make use of "After stopping" as well in order to execute some reset command. The "After stopping" commands will be executed in case you stop the mining software and also in the case when the mining software simply crash by itself.
i filled "After stopping" with reset commands, but in case of crash, this commands will not be executed.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 12:47:13 PM

Hi Patrike

Regards
i filled "After stopping" with reset commands, but in case of crash, this commands will not be executed.
It should be possible to verify the actions taken by Remote Agent when this happens. Please check the Remote Agent log file and search for "process not running". This is when Remote Agent detected the crash (missing mining software process). A few lines below you should be able to see "Executing batch commands" where it's states your reset commands. Can you please check if you see this information in the log file?

slysir

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 04:19:59 PM

When trying to run SRBMiner (cpu miner) the _awesome-start.bat_ file has by default included  '-p minpayout=20'  into the command line parameters. This causes SRBMiner to exit with error " incorrect configuration".

If i remove the parameter  '-p minpayout=20' from the bat file and then in terminal run _awesome-start.bat_ then SRBMiner runs.

However the next time i auto start the miner the unwanted parameter is automatically re-inserted into the  _awesome-start.bat_.

How to permanently remove this unwanted parameter!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2022, 02:02:20 PM

When trying to run SRBMiner (cpu miner) the _awesome-start.bat_ file has by default included  '-p minpayout=20'  into the command line parameters. This causes SRBMiner to exit with error " incorrect configuration".

If i remove the parameter  '-p minpayout=20' from the bat file and then in terminal run _awesome-start.bat_ then SRBMiner runs.

However the next time i auto start the miner the unwanted parameter is automatically re-inserted into the  _awesome-start.bat_.

How to permanently remove this unwanted parameter!
Hi,
Awesome Miner doesn't add any "minpayout" parameter unless you manually configure it do to so. Can you please check the Properties of both your Managed Miner and your Pool to ensure you didn't add this as a custom command line argument. If you are using the profit switcher, please right click on the miner and select Edit Profit Profile and check here as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 10:02:22 AM

Is there any more description than this https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000188785-dual-mining-with-t-rex-gminer-and-lolminer on Dual mining for Managed Profit Miner?
Is there even more functionality than just eth + some other coin? Or some easy way to benchmark the different dual mining for auto-switching?

Remember in the claymore days this worked in Awesome Miner. But have not used auto switch and dual in a while.
Manually settings a miner to dual mine seems to work fine. But the auto part I do not get. 
Thanks for your questions. The profit switcher is currently limited to EtHash + secondary coin but we have received a number of requests to improve this and make it more flexible. The plan is to improve the profit switcher to consider all available combinations for dual mining.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2022, 03:08:54 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.7.7

ASIC mining
  - Goldshell ASIC integration improved with support for IP address configuration
 Features
  - Create heat maps and automatically populate, including full folder structure
  - Improve custom expressions for heat maps
  - Expose ASIC network configuration via C# scripts
 Integrations
  - Prohashing pools updated with region configuration
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 12.1.1
  - Gminer 3.13
  - Lolminer 1.62
  - Miniz Miner 1.9z5b
  - Nanominer 3.7.5
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.74
  - WildRig Miner 0.34.0
 Corrections
  - Correction to sleep mode on specific model and firmware combinations of Antminers S19

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 03:47:58 AM

Hey patrike could you add a way to manually reset performance statistics, like average?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:29:25 AM

Awesome miner firmware api(/api/v1/status) returns
Code:
{"miner_state":"mining","miner_state_time":163.0,"find_miner":false,"restart_required":false,"reboot_required":false,"unlocked":true}
and awesome miner api(/api/miners/{id}) [statusInfo] returns
Code:
{'statusDisplay': 'Mining', 'statusLine3': '0h 4m', 'secondsSinceStart': 252, 'state': 3, 'stateExtra': 0, 'line3Ex': {'type': 'ParamShortTime', 'values': ['0', '4']}}

But, after pausing minings with post to awesome mine api(/api/miners/{id}?action=pause)
Code:
{"miner_state":"stopped","miner_state_time":34.0,"find_miner":false,"restart_required":false,"reboot_required":false,"unlocked":true}
Code:
{'statusDisplay': 'Mining', 'statusLine3': '0h 0m', 'secondsSinceStart': 59, 'state': 3, 'stateExtra': 0, 'line3Ex': {'type': 'ParamShortTime', 'values': ['0', '0']}}

Can you change the awesome miner statusDisplay based on the awesome miner firmware miner_state? Current behaviour is misleading.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2022, 02:39:35 PM

Hey patrike could you add a way to manually reset performance statistics, like average?
Thanks for your request. Please let me know which ASIC and firmware you have in mind here, as I think there are only a few of them where this feature exists?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2022, 02:41:48 PM

Code:
{"miner_state":"mining","miner_state_time":163.0,"find_miner":false,"restart_required":false,"reboot_required":false,"unlocked":true}
Code:
{'statusDisplay': 'Mining', 'statusLine3': '0h 4m', 'secondsSinceStart': 252, 'state': 3, 'stateExtra': 0, 'line3Ex': {'type': 'ParamShortTime', 'values': ['0', '4']}}

But, after pausing minings with post to awesome mine api(/api/miners/{id}?action=pause)
Code:
{"miner_state":"stopped","miner_state_time":34.0,"find_miner":false,"restart_required":false,"reboot_required":false,"unlocked":true}
Code:
{'statusDisplay': 'Mining', 'statusLine3': '0h 0m', 'secondsSinceStart': 59, 'state': 3, 'stateExtra': 0, 'line3Ex': {'type': 'ParamShortTime', 'values': ['0', '0']}}

Can you change the awesome miner statusDisplay based on the awesome miner firmware miner_state? Current behaviour is misleading.

Thanks for pointing out this behavior. I've actually considered if there should be one additional state in Awesome Miner for scenarios like this - "Paused". In addition to Antminers there is a concept of Paused state for Whatsminers to it could make sense to show this instead of (like today) hide it behind either Disconnected or Mining.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:53:35 PM

Thanks for your request. Please let me know which ASIC and firmware you have in mind here, as I think there are only a few of them where this feature exists?

I meant in AwesomeMiner, not on the miner itself. Under performance category in the miners tab. Unless that's directly linked to the miner firmware? It appears as though it's different from what is displayed on the miner itself. Would be useful if this was a 24/hr rolling average instead of since powerup as well.

Also please add support for pause/resume mining for brains OS.

somaton

Activity: 204
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 08:24:57 PM

I'm alone with problem that Awesome miner does not show any statistics for kaspa (nicehash)? I did put my rig speed for kaspa in settings-algorithms, but still same. Settings in "online services" for nicehash-kaspa is fine, id 62 is fine, cant find what is wrong.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2022, 07:48:35 AM

I meant in AwesomeMiner, not on the miner itself. Under performance category in the miners tab. Unless that's directly linked to the miner firmware? It appears as though it's different from what is displayed on the miner itself. Would be useful if this was a 24/hr rolling average instead of since powerup as well.

The average hashrate in the Performance column is actually a value reported by the ASIC miners. To see the average hashrate as recorded by Awesome Miner, please open the Mining History for the miner. This way you can see the average hashrate for the period of time you want - for example the 24h average hashrate.

Maybe a future improvement would be to let you show this 24h average in the miner list as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2022, 07:52:37 AM

I'm alone with problem that Awesome miner does not show any statistics for kaspa (nicehash)? I did put my rig speed for kaspa in settings-algorithms, but still same. Settings in "online services" for nicehash-kaspa is fine, id 62 is fine, cant find what is wrong.
I'm not able to reproduce this issue.

1) On the Online Services tab, I do see Nicehash Kaspa listed. There is a value in the "BTC/GH/day" column and for the Profile Hashrate I've entered I do get a Revenue value based on this.
2) When I start mining, I do see a hashrate and a Revenue based on this

Are all these showing zeros in your case or are there any of these values that are correct?

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 01:07:45 PM

BZminer need dual mine option for Radiant and the GPU selection is missing. You can disable single gpu´s with --disable 0,1 and so on. I think it is possible to integrate it.
And can you look into Rigelminer? I will only post his thread from bitcointalk. I think it is a legit miner, virustotal say 0 and some people in Kaspa Discord test this miner as well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5424675.0
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 04:43:52 AM

The average hashrate in the Performance column is actually a value reported by the ASIC miners. To see the average hashrate as recorded by Awesome Miner, please open the Mining History for the miner. This way you can see the average hashrate for the period of time you want - for example the 24h average hashrate.

Maybe a future improvement would be to let you show this 24h average in the miner list as well.

This doesn't necessarily seem to be completely true, it doesn't match Braiins 24 hour hashrate for instance (it does eventually with enough time). It seems like Brains discards the warmup period and tuning periods after a certain amount of time where AM does not.

The pause functionality for Brains seems to be broken as well. This needs to be done with the BOSminer stop/start command.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2022, 08:21:04 PM

BZminer need dual mine option for Radiant and the GPU selection is missing. You can disable single gpu´s with --disable 0,1 and so on. I think it is possible to integrate it.
And can you look into Rigelminer? I will only post his thread from bitcointalk. I think it is a legit miner, virustotal say 0 and some people in Kaspa Discord test this miner as well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5424675.0
Thanks for the feedback. The dual mining option has been updated. I will review the GPU selection as well. It's inverted compared to how all other mining software are working.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2022, 08:31:31 PM

This doesn't necessarily seem to be completely true, it doesn't match Braiins 24 hour hashrate for instance (it does eventually with enough time). It seems like Brains discards the warmup period and tuning periods after a certain amount of time where AM does not.

The pause functionality for Brains seems to be broken as well. This needs to be done with the BOSminer stop/start command.
1) After mining for 24 hours - is the Braiins 24h avg hashrate different from the hashrate you see in the Mining History in Awesome Miner, when selecting 1 day?

2) The pause/resume feature for BraiinsOS has not yet been integrated with Awesome Miner. I can add it for the next release.

Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: