Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701285 times)
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 01:07:14 AM

Hi Patrike. TT-Miner have new repository. And new versions:
https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-release
Cant wait on Rigel miner integration in AM ))) Hope you add in next update.
Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 09:12:46 AM

Hi Patrik,

can you please add NEXA (NexaPow)? lolMiner 1.66 and BzMiner supporting this coin now.

Tried to do some workaround in AM, but couldn't get it to work  Sad

Thanks!
Nexa should show up as a coin now and with the latest definition updates you will have mining via a number of mining software.

Hi Patrike. TT-Miner have new repository. And new versions:
https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-release
Cant wait on Rigel miner integration in AM ))) Hope you add in next update.
Regards.
There will be a development release later today where Rigel is included.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 10:58:05 AM

NICE!!!!!!

Anyplans for a better integration of triple mining with gminer for example? Or a better option to dual/triple mine with teamredminer. At the moment i must write down the whole commandline, because TRM (for example) use the same arguments for the dual and triple pool, so AM overrides the pool information - only solution is to write down the whole commandline and add it to properties\commandline.

But it would be nice to select the normal mining pool via the dropdownlist and only add the dual / triple command line. -kas ..... -kas_end -zil......-zil_end
Or maybe you have a better solution.
And i cant see the Hashrate of the 2. and the 3. algo. I know they use a different port for this, but so i need 3 miners license to see all hashrates from 1 miner. Is a little bit ridiculous.

I can´t choose my intel gpu in the gpu selection in miner properties. Temp, voltage...... is displayed.

Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 12:19:17 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.8.3 (Development preview of 9.9)

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer KA3 (Kadena)
  - Added support for iPollo G1
 Features
  - Store created time for Managed Miners (already supported for External Miners)
  - Display created time for both Managed and External Miners
 Improvements
  - Reduce data size for cloud web
  - Improved compatibilty with latest Windows 11 update
 Mining software
  - New mining software: Rigel 1.3.5
  - BzMiner 13.0.3
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.21.1
  - Gminer 3.28
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - Lolminer 1.67
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.1.0
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.8
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.84
  - TT-miner 2023.1.5
  - WildRig Miner 0.36.6b
  - XmRig 6.19
 Corrections
  - Correction to NbMiner password parameter
  - Correction to Binance BTC exchange rate
  - Correction to Hammer D10 share count

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 12:23:22 PM

NICE!!!!!!

Anyplans for a better integration of triple mining with gminer for example? Or a better option to dual/triple mine with teamredminer. At the moment i must write down the whole commandline, because TRM (for example) use the same arguments for the dual and triple pool, so AM overrides the pool information - only solution is to write down the whole commandline and add it to properties\commandline.

But it would be nice to select the normal mining pool via the dropdownlist and only add the dual / triple command line. -kas ..... -kas_end -zil......-zil_end
And i cant see the Hashrate of the 2. and the 3. algo. I know they use a different port for this, but so i need 3 miners license to see all hashrates from 1 miner. Is a little bit ridiculous.

I can´t choose my intel gpu in the gpu selection in miner properties. Temp, voltage...... is displayed.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I will review the triple mining or at least make it less complicated to use manually.

Intel GPUs are intended to be listed in the GPU selection for supported mining software like Bzminer, Nanominer and SrbMiner-Multi. Is it not showing up in the selection dialog here? Is it showing up in the System tab or "View GPU details"?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 02:10:14 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.8.4 (Development preview of 9.9)

Corrections
  - Correction to C# scripting issue

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:45:17 PM

Hi Patrik,

can you please add Dynexcoin (DNX) within the next updates? SRBMiner-MULTI will support DNX soon, so we can use it in AM.

Thanks Smiley
sxemini

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 10:51:15 AM

NICE!!!!!!

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I will review the triple mining or at least make it less complicated to use manually.

Intel GPUs are intended to be listed in the GPU selection for supported mining software like Bzminer, Nanominer and SrbMiner-Multi. Is it not showing up in the selection dialog here? Is it showing up in the System tab or "View GPU details"?

Yes i see the intel gpu in the "view gpu details" tab, but i can´t select it in the selection dialog.

Thanks for reviewing the dual/triple mining features.

I have several problems with rigel at the moment:
- sure no dual/triple mining support at the moment (in single mode, i see the stats normal)
- no stats (no gpu temps, no hashrate, no accepted/rejected.....) in dual/triple mining (i send the APi report via DM)
- AM don´t stop the miner - click stop, AM stop showing the console, but if i connect to the Rig - Rigelminer is still running (only tested with windows at the moment)

JimBrown462

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 05:46:55 PM

- AM don´t stop the miner - click stop, AM stop showing the console, but if i connect to the Rig - Rigelminer is still running (only tested with windows at the moment)

I can confirm this, but on Windows 10 only. It is ok on Windows 11.

It appears that Rigel is using a standard CMD window on Windows 10, but is using Windows Terminal on Windows 11.

...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 07:08:08 AM

Hi Patrik,

can you please add Dynexcoin (DNX) within the next updates? SRBMiner-MULTI will support DNX soon, so we can use it in AM.

Thanks Smiley
DNX is added as a coin but the pricing details are not yet available.

The next release of Awesome Miner will also include the DynexSolve mining software, to enable mining of DNX.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 07:08:52 AM

NICE!!!!!!

Thanks

Yes i see the intel gpu in the "view gpu details" tab, but i can´t select it in the selection dialog.

Thanks for reviewing the dual/triple mining features.

I have several problems with rigel at the moment:
- sure no dual/triple mining support at the moment (in single mode, i see the stats normal)
- no stats (no gpu temps, no hashrate, no accepted/rejected.....) in dual/triple mining (i send the APi report via DM)
Thanks for the feedback. The support for Rigel dual mining will soon be released.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 07:12:19 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2023, 01:00:45 PM by patrike

It appears that Rigel is using a standard CMD window on Windows 10, but is using Windows Terminal on Windows 11.

...jim

Thanks for the report. Can you please check the configuration in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section, "Use Ctrl+C event for closing mining process". Is this one enabled or disabled when you run into this problem?

Update: I was able to reproduce this when running with Administrator privileges. Rigel starts two processes. When not running as Administrator, both close down correctly when you stop via Awesome Miner. However, when the mining process has been started as Administrator, only one of the two Rigel processes are terminated. For this reason, the Rigel mining continues to run. I will investigate possible solutions here.

JimBrown462

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 01:55:42 PM

...jim

Thanks for the report. Can you please check the configuration in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section, "Use Ctrl+C event for closing mining process". Is this one enabled or disabled when you run into this problem?

Update: I was able to reproduce this when running with Administrator privileges. Rigel starts two processes. When not running as Administrator, both close down correctly when you stop via Awesome Miner. However, when the mining process has been started as Administrator, only one of the two Rigel processes are terminated. For this reason, the Rigel mining continues to run. I will investigate possible solutions here.

"Use Ctrl+C event" is NOT enabled.

On my Win10 PC I went to the Windows Store and installed Windows Terminal. Didn't seem to make any difference. I set up an override to not start Rigel with admin privileges and it it worked just fine. Of course, would prefer a solution that does not require that override. I will patiently await your solution.

Again, it is working just fine on Win11.

Thanks,
...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 02:59:12 PM

...jim

On my Win10 PC I went to the Windows Store and installed Windows Terminal. Didn't seem to make any difference. I set up an override to not start Rigel with admin privileges and it it worked just fine. Of course, would prefer a solution that does not require that override. I will patiently await your solution.

Thanks,
...jim

There is a possible solution for this in the new development release v9.8.5.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 02:59:36 PM

Version 9.8.5 (Development preview of 9.9)

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer K7
 Features
  - Updated design for the Miner Groups tab
 Mining software
  - New mining software: DynexSolve
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - Rigel 1.3.6, incl. integration of dual mining and corrections
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7

Chevy_Roadster

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 02:02:50 AM

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
Hi Patrike

To use DynexSolve you need to remove the stratum+tcp in the stratum-url also use the -no-cpu -sync and -skip

Here is a batch file that i use to mine on zergpool, i don't know if you can the corrections so it can used natively in AM

DynexSolveVS.exe -mining-address "mining adress without quotes" -no-cpu -stratum-url dynexsolve.na.mine.zergpool.com -stratum-port 4460 -stratum-password c=BTC,ID=HOME -sync -skip

Thanks in advance Smiley
JimBrown462

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 01:42:32 PM

...jim

Thanks,
...jim

There is a possible solution for this in the new development release v9.8.5.

It is now sort of working. On both Win10 and Win11, it sometimes successfully stops the miner, but sometimes does not. I am running all miners with Administrator privileges.

...jim
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:39:58 PM

Hi Patrike, something wrong with DNX coin revenue calculation. DNX hashrate in profit profile is in H/s. If i change from H/s to GH/s, AM begin to show some revenue. But if i am wrong, why AM not show negative revenue? Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:33:18 AM

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
Hi Patrike

To use DynexSolve you need to remove the stratum+tcp in the stratum-url also use the -no-cpu -sync and -skip

Here is a batch file that i use to mine on zergpool, i don't know if you can the corrections so it can used natively in AM

DynexSolveVS.exe -mining-address "mining adress without quotes" -no-cpu -stratum-url dynexsolve.na.mine.zergpool.com -stratum-port 4460 -stratum-password c=BTC,ID=HOME -sync -skip

Thanks in advance Smiley

I don´t know what you are doing, but for me all is right. mining address is without quotes, the argument for the server is as you said -stratum-url. stratum+tcp is at the start of the pool address. and you can set -no-cpu argument by yourself. Maybe someone will use his cpu, so i don´t see the reason to set it as standard.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 03:29:34 PM

Hi Patrike

Thanks in advance Smiley

I don´t know what you are doing, but for me all is right. mining address is without quotes, the argument for the server is as you said -stratum-url. stratum+tcp is at the start of the pool address. and you can set -no-cpu argument by yourself. Maybe someone will use his cpu, so i don´t see the reason to set it as standard.

Thanks for all feedback. Awesome Miner should probably remove the stratum+tcp// part of the URL for you for DynexSolve. I will look into the other parameters as well. However, as @sxemini point out, the parameter to disable CPU mining is up to each user to configure if preferred.

Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: