Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701066 times)
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 08:40:02 PM

Hi Patrik,

since we have so many Templates and Profiles and all the different coins needs different clocks, I have a suggestion to make our life a little bit easier without all the mess of different clocking profiles.

In the "Managed Miner Properties" -> "GPU Clocking Profiles", it would be a great idea to add a pure clocking section (maybe like in the picture below as an example). This would save so many clocking profiles, which wouldn't be needed anymore and clocking could be done directly in the profile.

Thanks for all your hard work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 07:23:31 AM

Nice!!!!

I found something strange - if i mine kaspa + zil with teamredminer AM, show me the zil pool behind the miner name and not the kaspa pool, but the kaspa pool should be the first pool.

In pool tab it show me both.

Is it normal that i see the hashrate and average hashrate only for the first coin on the main tab.

On GPU Tab i see the hashrate for both algos and the average for both - this is nice.

EDIT: Ok in ETC+KAS i see both hashrates in the MainTab

And a question about zil mining - will it be added for all miners? I mine kas+zil with teamredminer for example. gminer, trex, srbminer and miniz miner also have the ability for +zil.

Next request is about GPU selection for Intel - i can´t select it.

Thanks overall for this update.

Thanks for the observations and suggestions.

I think I've managed to reproduce the TeamRedMiner dual pool display issue

For the Intel GPU selection - which mining software are you using here? Do you see the Intel GPUs on the System tab for this miner?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 08:53:18 AM

Hi Patrik,

my answer to your post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg61876439#msg61876439

Thanks for the update! The new AM version works much better with Rigel, but one more strange bug.

1a) If I don't change the "Device Order", mostly the last card, but sometimes also one or more cards between, shows wrong numbers or missing informations.
- GPU -> Missing texts
- Clock -> Wrong clocks and missing voltage
- Fan -> Wrong speed
- Temperature -> Missing hotspot
- Progress & Performance is fine.

2a) If I manually set the "Device Order", everything is correct.

1b) Here another example without changed Device Order.

2b) And with changed Device Order, everything is correct.

Do you still need the API report or can you reproduce it without? Thanks for your hard work!

EDIT: I would say this behavior is only visible running the miner with admin privileges. Without it seems fine. But I need them because of the OC settings build in the miner.

EDIT 2: One more strange thing: If I have multiple instances of the Rigel miner running (in admin mode) and I try to stop one or more instances, all other miners randomly start and stopping all the time. I have to stop all, wait until all have stopped and than start them again.
Please send me the API reports for the scenario where the GPUs are not displayed with the correct information. The scenarios without manually setting the Device Order is of interest here (so the icon should be the blue info-icon).

The Rigel implementation is currently not working well when stopping one instance when you run multiple instances in admin mode. There will be one change to this in the next release.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 09:16:30 AM

Hi Patrik,

since we have so many Templates and Profiles and all the different coins needs different clocks, I have a suggestion to make our life a little bit easier without all the mess of different clocking profiles.

In the "Managed Miner Properties" -> "GPU Clocking Profiles", it would be a great idea to add a pure clocking section (maybe like in the picture below as an example). This would save so many clocking profiles, which wouldn't be needed anymore and clocking could be done directly in the profile.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Thanks for the suggestion.

This could be one way forward. There is however an existing concept you can use to reduce the number of clocking profiles, at least as long as you only need a single configuration per Managed Miner.

On the GPU clocking tab for a selected miner in the main window, you a button "Apply and save for miner". This will create a default profile for the miner that all clocking settings will be saved to. This way you don't have to create the profile manually unless you need multiple configurations.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 11:28:44 PM

Hi Patrike, big thanks for 9.2.2 update, this small add-on with variable for profit profile rule is great, i can realise a functionality for individual profit profile changing in batch. Another suggestion: Can you please improve a "Save hashrate" function to made it possible to save hashrate for all selected miners, where every miner saves his own hashrate/power values. Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 06:04:44 AM

Is there anyway to setup rules taking precedent over other rules, so if one is active or has been triggered, another that adjusts the same condition wont trigger?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 01:46:03 PM

Hi Patrike, big thanks for 9.2.2 update, this small add-on with variable for profit profile rule is great, i can realise a functionality for individual profit profile changing in batch. Another suggestion: Can you please improve a "Save hashrate" function to made it possible to save hashrate for all selected miners, where every miner saves his own hashrate/power values. Regards.
The plan is actually to expose the Save Hashrate feature as a rule action. This way you can either schedule it to automatically run on a regular basis or you can enable manual activation (in the Properties of the rule) to make it possible to manually execute for all selected miners. I will make sure this feature gets prioritized as there have been similar requests in the past.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 01:50:31 PM

Is there anyway to setup rules taking precedent over other rules, so if one is active or has been triggered, another that adjusts the same condition wont trigger?
This should be possible to solve using the variable concept. You have a trigger called "Check variable" and an action called "Set variable". The variable can either be set on a global scope or set per miner.

You can design the first rule to set a variable to "1" when running. The second rule could check the variable value and only run if the value is "0". This way you can have one rule to change the behavior of when another rule should run.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 04:12:03 AM

This should be possible to solve using the variable concept. You have a trigger called "Check variable" and an action called "Set variable". The variable can either be set on a global scope or set per miner.

You can design the first rule to set a variable to "1" when running. The second rule could check the variable value and only run if the value is "0". This way you can have one rule to change the behavior of when another rule should run.

Looks like when I restart AM, some of the global variables disappear from tools > rules > variables? Do they automatically show up when rules get called that trigger them or if they aren't there will the program throw a error?

Also how do you get something to trigger once on a variable state change? Seems they're set to constantly repeat. You can set time limit, but that's not applicable nor do I want triggers to run when the variable states don't change.

Thanks

biret_06

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:25:45 AM

Looks like when I restart AM, some of the global variables disappear from tools > rules > variables? Do they automatically show up when rules get called that trigger them or if they aren't there will the program throw a error?

Also how do you get something to trigger once on a variable state change? Seems they're set to constantly repeat. You can set time limit, but that's not applicable nor do I want triggers to run when the variable states don't change.

Thanks
1)can I pay with cryptocurrency for the full version?
2)For residents of the Russian Federation, are there sanctions from awesome miner?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 10:17:34 AM

Thanks
When starting Awesome Miner, all global variables not referenced by any rule will be removed. The original idea was to avoid getting a large number of unused variables but there can be scenarios where this behavior isn't preferred. I will remove the automatic cleanup of global variables in the next release.

If you would reference a variable that doesn't exist it will be considered to have a value of 0 if you read it and it will be created if you write to it.

It's true that the "Check trigger" will run every 5 seconds if the condition is true. Can you combine with "Limit actions to run at most once every" or "Limit actions per day" depending on the behavior you want? Another possibility is to make use of a second variable that you set to "1" in the rule action and you check for it to not be "1" in the trigger condition.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 10:18:31 AM

Thanks
1)can I pay with cryptocurrency for the full version?
2)For residents of the Russian Federation, are there sanctions from awesome miner?
I've responded to the message you sent via the contact form on our web site.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 11:55:07 AM

Hi patrike,

I did some more tests.
Teamredminer dual mining is not working like it should. Awesomeminer doesn´t add the part for the second coin, i must add the whole commandline by myself. Hashrates is shown correctly.

The other thing is a little bit strange, but i will do some further tests.
Kaspa+Zil is working as it should on 1 rig - AM show me the kaspa pool and hashrate, but on an other rig AM only show me the zil pool with the kaspa hashrate. Commandline is identical  Cheesy

Gminer added Dual and Triple mining Conflux (octupus) + kaspa + zil.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 01:14:25 PM

Hi patrike,

I did some more tests.
Teamredminer dual mining is not working like it should. Awesomeminer doesn´t add the part for the second coin, i must add the whole commandline by myself. Hashrates is shown correctly.

Kaspa+Zil is working as it should on 1 rig - AM show me the kaspa pool and hashrate, but on an other rig AM only show me the zil pool with the kaspa hashrate. Commandline is identical  Cheesy

Thanks for the feedback.

For mining with TeamRedMiner, only a few algorithm combinations are enabled for dual based on the documentation for TRM. What are the algorithm combination you are trying here? Could you please send me the command line you use to manually launch TRM dual mining and I will try the same with Awesome Miner. You can send the command line to me via PM. Thanks!

Is this also for TeamRedMiner?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 02:34:44 PM

Thanks
When starting Awesome Miner, all global variables not referenced by any rule will be removed. The original idea was to avoid getting a large number of unused variables but there can be scenarios where this behavior isn't preferred. I will remove the automatic cleanup of global variables in the next release.

If you would reference a variable that doesn't exist it will be considered to have a value of 0 if you read it and it will be created if you write to it.

It's true that the "Check trigger" will run every 5 seconds if the condition is true. Can you combine with "Limit actions to run at most once every" or "Limit actions per day" depending on the behavior you want? Another possibility is to make use of a second variable that you set to "1" in the rule action and you check for it to not be "1" in the trigger condition.

Isn't that just a loop or completely break the automation till it's manually reset?

I saw the run X number of minutes, but when you have a interaction that's semi-random in nature, you can't set something like that up. I think 'on state change' instead of running in a loop would be possible and often times preferable depending on what you're looking for.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 01:40:52 PM

Thanks

Isn't that just a loop or completely break the automation till it's manually reset?

I saw the run X number of minutes, but when you have a interaction that's semi-random in nature, you can't set something like that up. I think 'on state change' instead of running in a loop would be possible and often times preferable depending on what you're looking for.
I agree that there can be scenarios where a change detection is easiest. I think it will be quite fast to add to the existing Check Variable trigger so you can expect it in the near future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 11:35:11 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.9.3

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer D9
  - Antminer L7 pause (sleep) and resume supported
 Features
  - New rule action to save current miner hashrate to Profit Profile
  - Check variable trigger can be configured to detect variable changes
 Integrations
  - Added MagicPool.co mining pool
 Changes
  - The total number of temperature values in the miner list has been increased from 20 to 32
  - No automatic cleanup of global variables
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 14.1
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.22.1
  - Gminer 3.31
  - Lolminer 1.72
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c4
  - Rigel 1.3.10
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.2.3
  - XmRig 6.19.1
 Corrections
  - Correction for recent TeamBlackMiner API changes
  - Correction to Rigel miner API processing for GPUs

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 02:18:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2023, 02:43:18 PM by bensam1231

Aye... Thanks.

Errr... I don't think the variable change thing really solves the original problem. The problem was it would constantly trigger if conditions were met, not only once when they're first met.

So I have two different variables, and a rule that triggers turning miners off if one variable is true. Then I have another rule when both variables are false that turns things back on. However, if it's setup normally the miners will keep resetting (turning off) as long as one of the variables is true and with the 'detect change' wont be able to know the correct state that both need to be in to turn things back on.

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 08:36:00 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2023, 06:31:15 AM by joseph32

Hi Patrik,

or anyone who knows this Huh And sorry if this was answered already somewhere, couldn't find it...

Just playing around with the good old Profit Profiles and the Profit Switcher. How does AM knows the second coin to calculate the profit in the Profit Switcher if I can only set the hashrates and wattages? Just as an example: I want to use Gminer to dual mine ERGO (Autolykos 2) and KASPA together, but also solo mine just KASPA, whatever combination is just the highest. The Profit Switcher only shows me the profit of ERGO and the profit of KASPA, but not the profit of ERGO+KASPA. Sorry, but I don't get it... Is this possible with the profit switcher right now? Or do I have to use the Managed Miner and switch it by hand with my profiles?

EDIT: Thanks for the new version and the correction to Rigel! Will test this tomorrow.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 01:43:35 PM

Aye... Thanks.

Errr... I don't think the variable change thing really solves the original problem. The problem was it would constantly trigger if conditions were met, not only once when they're first met.

So I have two different variables, and a rule that triggers turning miners off if one variable is true. Then I have another rule when both variables are false that turns things back on. However, if it's setup normally the miners will keep resetting (turning off) as long as one of the variables is true and with the 'detect change' wont be able to know the correct state that both need to be in to turn things back on.
Thanks for the feedback.

If I understand correctly, your rules looks something like this today.
Rule#1: If Var1=true or Var2=true -> Stop miners
Rule#2: If Var1=false and Var2=false -> Start miners

Do you think this concept could work?
Rule#1: If Var1=true or Var2=true -> Set Var3=true
Rule#2: If Var1=false and Var2=false -> Set Var3=false
Rule#3: If Var3=true and Var3 has changed -> Stop miners
Rule#4: If Var3=false and Var3 has changed -> Start miners

This way the actions for Rule#3 and #4 should only run once.

Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: