Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:25:09 PM

Hi all HYP community, it has been a longtime i did not posted but here i have been very active in staking lol
PRESSTAB the work you are doing is just AMAZING !!!!!
but i have a sugestion ....you should add TRK to http://www.presstab.pw/ because this the HYP father !!!!! and i know you have some TRK staking also lol

HYP is for longrun and it has been prooved since months ago...diff is high as crazy and everythings is good atm.

LOVE HYP LOVE HYP

As you read this post, please go ahead and picture a crowd of sexy ladies barely dressed, frantically maneuvering their colorful (inverted) umbrellas as they attempt to collect as much of the HYP rains as they might. You have been thoroughly missed Waxo.  Kiss

iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:04:21 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 03:26:42 PM by iantunc

HyperStake Version 1.1.1.3 is here and ready to stake with Smiley

https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Changelog

- Fixed missing address book in Multisend GUI window
    - Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds and added hashsetting rpc call. More info here.
    - Fixed weight calculations in cclistcoins RPC
    - Updated seednode
    - Tweaked OSX dmg creation

Thanks to billotronic, allejupa, idunk, and all the other folks constantly helping with the wallet.

Raspberry Pi now added thanks to sluppys awesome work. https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Whats the impact of "Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds", does the new wallet stake more often because of this ?

It means that the wallet will hash 45 seconds into the future instead of 60. The only input parameter that will change for every consequent second is the timestamp of the future coinstake transaction. If the coinstake hash will be found at the 45-th second, the wallets whose machines have time lag in the range of 15 seconds won't reject the transaction because of the 60 seconds maximum drift. So this feature gives more room for the coinstake transaction not to be rejected. The next 45 hashes will be created after the hashing interval of the default 22 seconds. As the only parameter that changes is the timestamp, 23 hashes from this new hash set will be exactly the same as in the previous one.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
iantunc

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:26:02 AM

lol superhereo's.

Yes, if you wanna go hardcore, smaller smaller smaller. At least 80% of my blocks are less then 2k and about 50% less then 1.5k to 500.... but you do need a shit ton of coins (100k?) to really make that strategy work.

I keep scratching my head when people on cryptsy troll box are complaining about not staking often enough with 500k+ HYP and blocks of 10-15k each. MAybe just goes to show more blocks is better.
Don't you need both ?
More tickets more chances but when stacks compete does the one with high weight wins from low weight stacks ?

Not necessarily. The one with high weight only has more chances, it doesn't mean that it will win. Every block has a unique set of parameters that are hashed, and the result depends only on chance. A hash can be much lower than the bits threshold even for a block with a small weight (while other big blocks haven't produced such a small hash).

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:10:15 PM

HyperStake Version 1.1.1.3 is here and ready to stake with Smiley

https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Changelog

- Fixed missing address book in Multisend GUI window
    - Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds and added hashsetting rpc call. More info here.
    - Fixed weight calculations in cclistcoins RPC
    - Updated seednode
    - Tweaked OSX dmg creation

Thanks to billotronic, allejupa, idunk, and all the other folks constantly helping with the wallet.

Raspberry Pi now added thanks to sluppys awesome work. https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Whats the impact of "Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds", does the new wallet stake more often because of this ?

It means that the wallet will hash 45 seconds into the future instead of 60. The only input parameter that will change for every consequent second is the timestamp of the future coinstake transaction. If the coinstake hash will be found at the 45-th second, the wallets whose machines have time lag in the range of 15 seconds won't reject the transaction because of the 60 seconds maximum drift. So this feature gives more room for the coinstake transaction not to be rejected. The next 45 hashes will be created after the hashing interval of the default 22 seconds. As the only parameter that changes is the timestamp, 23 hashes from this new hash set will be exactly the same as in the previous one.
So it should reduce getting orphans if I understand correctly ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:30:47 PM

Yes. By not hashing right to the edge of the allowed clock drift, orphans are less likely to occur.

ButtCrack

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:46:45 PM

lol superhereo's.

Yes, if you wanna go hardcore, smaller smaller smaller. At least 80% of my blocks are less then 2k and about 50% less then 1.5k to 500.... but you do need a shit ton of coins (100k?) to really make that strategy work.

I keep scratching my head when people on cryptsy troll box are complaining about not staking often enough with 500k+ HYP and blocks of 10-15k each. MAybe just goes to show more blocks is better.
Don't you need both ?
More tickets more chances but when stacks compete does the one with high weight wins from low weight stacks ?

Not necessarily. The one with high weight only has more chances, it doesn't mean that it will win. Every block has a unique set of parameters that are hashed, and the result depends only on chance. A hash can be much lower than the bits threshold even for a block with a small weight (while other big blocks haven't produced such a small hash).
Yes I know, I also have rewards coming in after just 9 or 10 days.
But still in general and to use your words :
"The one with high weight only has more chances, it doesn't mean that it will win"
And that's what matters when it comes trying to max out your staking.
So the more stacks and the higher the weight the better.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:47:43 PM

Yes. By not hashing right to the edge of the allowed clock drift, orphans are less likely to occur.
Great, downloading and upgrading as we speak !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:59:28 PM

Good stuff, I really like this coin. Getting the new wallet.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
iantunc

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:14:22 PM

lol superhereo's.

Don't you need both ?

"The one with high weight only has more chances, it doesn't mean that it will win"

sure)

iantunc

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:28:40 PM

lol superhereo's.

Don't you need both ?

sure)

but keep in mind the return.

oniromancia

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:49:03 PM

lol superhereo's.

Honest nodes will only attempt to generate blocks if their stake is below the limit. This cuts down on traffic immensely. Looking out for violators cuts down on DoS as well which has only strangely been recently implemented in some coins. This stems from the fact that when a miner's block gets orphaned he doesn't lose the fixed reward but will merely be losing the compounded interest which is small.
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:43:06 AM

Press, thanks for last developments.
In lasts wallets RPC command "explorer" is missing.
I was using till yesterday the BETA wallet.

Are you going to cut off this feature?

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:08:29 AM

Thanks for the new wallet, Presstab! Next station is the Moon?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:13:48 AM

Doggies aim for the moon. Humans can calculate orbits. It takes about the same fuel per Kg to get to Mars. Why aim low?
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:32:46 AM

Doggies aim for the moon. Humans can calculate orbits. It takes about the same fuel per Kg to get to Mars. Why aim low?

Because Moon is closer? Mars is the next after.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

Aim higher and goals that seem insurmountable by others are infinitesimal by comparison.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:46:37 AM

Aim higher and goals that seem insurmountable by others are infinitesimal by comparison.

Given the context, I don't think I can improve on that. Within actual space exploration, the reasons are manifold. The Moon has little to offer us, whereas Mars has all the elements necessary to make a new home for humanity. Including, it seems, water.  Cool
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:30:01 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 10:40:41 AM by MoneroMooo

Since the hyppero game bot has been languishing in its own channel forgotten by all for months...

It's now on the main ##hyperstake channel, with its tipping/raining commands removed, so to not interfere with Matylda.

Moreover, Hyppero can now use a Matylda balance for its games, so you can easily transfer some HYP back and forth between Matylda and Hyppero to either play games or tip/rain. See !shared-balance-help for details, but basically, you tip hyppero to credit your own Hyppero balance, and use !tomatylda to transfer back, eg:

To move 200 HYP from your Matylda account to your Hyppero account:
!tip hyppero 200

To move them back:
!tomatylda 200

Hyppero's got dice and blackjack (if you're going to play a lot in a row, please consider doing so in ##hyp-games rather than in the main ##hyperstake channel).

It's also got the bookie module my other bots have, and I've started it with a simple bet:

Will the HYP difficulty reach 75 between blocks 369100 and 375000, inclusive ?

You can bet from 5 HYP to 10k HYP on this right now Smiley

Help commands to get you started:

!help bookie
!help dice
!help blackjack
!shared-balance-help
ButtCrack

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:04:02 PM

lol superhereo's.

Don't you need both ?

sure)

but keep in mind the return.
Yes, that's the fun part, trying to figure out the optimum.
Current stack size 6K.
Thanks for your help !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
litemaster

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:21:29 PM

Been a investing in Mintcoin and others for a while now and just bought some HyperStake to give them a shot. Peace

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: