Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:49:20 AM

Are we getting web wallet this week?

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:47:00 PM

No.  I think that has dropped off the priorities for now.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:21:49 PM

NAV Forum now live!

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are glad to announce that Navajo Coin's dedicated forum is now live!

navcointalk.org

Dedicated forum will be our main communication channel.
Currently it's still in pretty basic form, but we will improve it's design very soon.
Please use this incoming week to test forum in every way possible and let us know if You find anything that needs fix or change.

~ Huge thanks goes to nwfella for his great work on forum and djselery for helping us with testing it! Wink

Remember that if You have 50 000 NAV You can join supporters group and if You have at least 250 000 NAV You can join investors.
All Cooperation System's groups have their own private topics on the forum.
If You're already in investors group on slack please send me a message there with Your forum's username.

Regarding Web Wallet we decided to integrate BIP32 to guarantee the best safety for all it's users.
Becouse of this we needed some more time to finish & test it so we're planning to deliver Web Wallet next week.
Sorry for delay on this, but we believe that it's much better to wait a bit more and have a safe tool, rather than releasing something potentially dangerous for it's users.

Thank You for all Your support and please stay tuned for more news! Wink

Best Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team (soopy452000, pakage, shahim, Strugg)

It's coming soon...They are adding some extra safety features...
Patience boys!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:12:54 PM

Wow, Taipei is awesome. Its a big change from the little city I am from. My lecture is tomorrow, so wish me luck!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:21:15 PM

Hey guys how are you it been a long time since i been here  .......Navajo is still not where it should b number 1  one thing it should b over 2k even 5k  time to push this coin where it should b ......

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:50:00 PM

Wow, Taipei is awesome. Its a big change from the little city I am from. My lecture is tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Good luck pakage!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:10:01 PM

Hey guys how are you it been a long time since i been here  .......Navajo is still not where it should b number 1  one thing it should b over 2k even 5k  time to push this coin where it should b ......

It's headed to sub 1000 right now looking at the order books (just remove the obvious bot orders).  It will be a long time before the anon stuff gets released and once it is and confirmed to be working that's when I suspect it will take off.  People in crypto are too impatient to think long term so I think even 2k is a long way off. 

Until then it's best to quietly accumulate and not chicken out.  

Nothing's guaranteed but this coin appears to have solid developers and they aren't going to release anything shoddy.  DARK/DASH anon (and it's wallet) are still not working as they should but it has the advantage of being the first and people are going to be a lot more cynical about the next anon crypto if it doesn't work as advertised - indeed it would need to be better to stand a chance.

(Also following Package's talk it is likely there will be a price dip - seems to be the pattern of a rise on announcements/good news and a fall after - don't be shocked by it.)
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:16:11 PM

Hey guys how are you it been a long time since i been here  .......Navajo is still not where it should b number 1  one thing it should b over 2k even 5k  time to push this coin where it should b ......

It's headed to sub 1000 right now looking at the order books (just remove the obvious bot orders).  It will be a long time before the anon stuff gets released and once it is and confirmed to be working that's when I suspect it will take off.  People in crypto are too impatient to think long term so I think even 2k is a long way off.  

Nothing's guaranteed but this coin appears to have solid developers and they aren't going to release anything shoddy.  DARK/DASH anon (and it's wallet) are still not working as they should but it has the advantage of being the first and people are going to be a lot more cynical about the next anon crypto if it doesn't work as advertised - indeed it would need to be better to stand a chance.

(Also following Package's talk it is likely there will be a price dip - seems to be the pattern of a rise on announcements/good news and a fall after - don't be shocked by it.)

Thank you very much for your kind comments mate , as for ANON its already released. I believe you might have missed that update we did a few months ago. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:17:52 PM

We are jumping a few hoops on it but definitely one of the priorities we are right on working mate.

Rest assured it should be available in a timely manner with the blockchain protocols related to it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:23:27 PM

Thank you very much for your kind comments mate , as for ANON its already released. I believe you might have missed that update we did a few months ago. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

No problem mate you have stuck with it unlike 99% of the dev teams that just abandon stuff without a second thought for those who have invested.  With the anon I was referring to the full coin mixing nodes and the like that people can host themselves - I think that is what people are holding out for as a straight forward/easy way to do that is kind of the holy grail if you can achieve it - I think that is still being worked on right?  I think you are on the right track with it all though with slow and steady progress whilst also spreading the word like on Friday's talk.  Eventually the gains and true appreciation for your work will come:)
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:45:37 PM

~SoopY~   thanks you for all hard work mate    im here for the long run  with Navajo all the way.. been with Navajo from the start ... Shocked :oill b buying NAVAJO COIN  everyday for the 2 month or so   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:17:39 PM

Actually speed is pretty critical at the moment. What's the point of promising cutting edge tech and then being last to market? Nodes and web wallet a couple of months ago would have put Nav up with the leaders.
Also coins like Vanillacoin have a dev that have created brand new coin platform code from scratch not even based on bitcoin and focusing on extreme speed and anon. True next gen. Or what about AEON. One of the world's best devs cloning already successful coins to use as test platform for new tech. How are we compteting with this because given another year the tech is just going to hardcore explode and nav will still be working on a web wallet. I'm not pumping those other coins, I don't own them. Just trying to figure out what sets nav apart really - and I can see it in the theory just not in reality.
 I won't sell my nav and I also appreciate the effort being put in by the dev team here, but I also consider it a bunk investment and my money burned. Good luck.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:28:58 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 02:10:07 AM by hashforce101

Actually speed is pretty critical at the moment. What's the point of promising cutting edge tech and then being last to market? Nodes and web wallet a couple of months ago would have put Nav up with the leaders.
Also coins like Vanillacoin have a dev that have created brand new coin platform code from scratch not even based on bitcoin and focusing on extreme speed and anon. True next gen. Or what about AEON. One of the world's best devs cloning already successful coins to use as test platform for new tech. How are we compteting with this because given another year the tech is just going to hardcore explode and nav will still be working on a web wallet. I'm not pumping those other coins, I don't own them. Just trying to figure out what sets nav apart really - and I can see it in the theory just not in reality.
 I won't sell my nav and I also appreciate the effort being put in by the dev team here, but I also consider it a bunk investment and my money burned. Good luck.

Good point ..................................BUT

When Masternodes gets released its going to be phenomenal and the input of money will be epic ....and on that day you are going to wish you hold Navajocoins in the wallet . I dont really care for Rebranding and Web Wallet . I do care for Android wallet and I do really care for Masternodes and Decentralization. At the moment its a great time to accumalate as much as you can afford and there is no need to panic buy. There is no use trying to buy and pump the sell price without Masternodes and Decentralization. I have given myself 2 months as well just like hashmaster1. When the full product is finished it will all be worth the wait - dont loose hope and dont worry about other coins. Every coin has its epic moment.

Also Pakage kick ass and tell the world about NavajoCoins - State of the Art Anonymous Tech! I think the conference will put NavajoCoin on the world crypto stage.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:23:02 AM

Awesome! Hopefully you can post some photos! for all to see  Smiley
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

Awesome! Hopefully you can post some photos! for all to see  Smiley

First reports are that it was a success! Over 200 attendees, so many they had to wheel out extra chairs! There was literally a queue of people after the talk waiting to take photos with me, so I guess that means the liked what they heard!

I was the main speaker at the event, delivering an hour long lecture on Bitcoin, blockchains, Navajo, the Anonymous Transaction system and the future of blockchain technology.

Here's a couple photos:

Full report, more photos, the lecture slides and announcement of the next public talk about Navajo Coin will be released in the next few days.

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:15:10 PM

Hi everyone, quick update from me.

I am at the airport getting ready to depart to Taipei. I will be landing there Thursday afternoon and giving my lecture on Friday.

I will try to keep you all updated over the weekend, but at the latest will give a full report early next week.

Wish me luck, this is a great opportunity to promote NAV in the Asian market place.

Talk soon.

Pakage

Safe flight and hope all goes well.

chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:31:22 PM

Awesome! Hopefully you can post some photos! for all to see  Smiley

First reports are that it was a success! Over 200 attendees, so many they had to wheel out extra chairs! There was literally a queue of people after the talk waiting to take photos with me, so I guess that means the liked what they heard!

I was the main speaker at the event, delivering an hour long lecture on Bitcoin, blockchains, Navajo, the Anonymous Transaction system and the future of blockchain technology.

Here's a couple photos:

Full report, more photos, the lecture slides and announcement of the next public talk about Navajo Coin will be released in the next few days.

Cheers,
Craig.

Congratulation pakage!very good sign for the future.Bright future
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:02:11 PM

Thanks for the pics pakage. Looking forward to hearing more details soon.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:30:44 PM

Thank you for update NAV will rock soon as the solid dev behind this so we have to keep faith in that coin, great future will come very soon when the main feature will be out there.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:35:16 AM

BOARDING! PASSENGERS!
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: