Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:55:13 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 04:28:06 AM by nwfella

This is absolutely getting ridonkulous at this point.  No anon-nodes available (what's going on here pakage)?

I propose that all of the nav dev's actually create account(s) on the dedicated forums and allow me to setup some sort of group-based file repository so what few investors remain can actually see some sort of work being done (not to mention possibly contribute too from both a coding and testing perspective).  We already have the capability of uploading source repo's to our dedicated forum on a per group basis so viewing of said 'work in progress' could easily be restricted to only 'serious' investors if your worried about intellectual property stuffs.  We also have a built in trouble ticketing system that we could be utilizing on our forum for alpha/beta testing of new wallet features in-house.

Interested in hearing what the community and navcoin dev's think of this concept? The decision to move forward with something like this (whether it be on our dedicated forum or through another source management system (github not all that's out there ya know if its a question of resources to make repo private)) I don't see this situation getting any better.

We still have a # of fundamental core coin issue(s) needing to be resolved ASAP and I just don't see it happening if the dev's and remaining community
don't decide to actually come together and start working through some of these issue(s) together.  This intermittent communication and continual stream of promises of 'great things to come' is truly running out of steam.

I look forward to hopefully seeing the nav dev's (and remaining investors) over there so we can start having an honest dialog insofar as what is currently being worked on, what % of the way along it is, and whatever outstanding issues might come up in beta testing.  Either way, it will speak volumes if the dev's do decide to exercise this option (or something along similar lines) or not.

*I've gone ahead and taken the liberty of adding a Private Developers group on the forum and have enabled file upload/download capability for the group.  Similarly, both the Contributors Group and the Private Investors Group also have this capability.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:44:42 AM

Soopy can you come on the forum please - thanks
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:21:25 AM

Why are my year old posts getting deleted by moderators? Seems like they were relevant. I asked in a civil tone about the devs going into hiding and not answering questions.  Trying to scrub history so nobody sees a pattern?

mine as well once a month - mine are mostly the ones that I have responded with a +1 as a comment. But never a criticism or a cheerlead comment - they are all still intacked.
Great to see all the old names returning to forum - good or bad  Wink

We haven't deleted them. Also 10 of mine got deleted.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:23:07 AM

Soopy can you come on the forum please - thanks
haha, gross
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:29:39 AM

Why are my year old posts getting deleted by moderators? Seems like they were relevant. I asked in a civil tone about the devs going into hiding and not answering questions.  Trying to scrub history so nobody sees a pattern?

mine as well once a month - mine are mostly the ones that I have responded with a +1 as a comment. But never a criticism or a cheerlead comment - they are all still intacked.
Great to see all the old names returning to forum - good or bad  Wink

Yeah all good Wink

Did you find cost effective servers Shahim

@djselery - haha your gross
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:34:12 AM

Great to see all the old names returning to forum - good or bad  Wink

Yeah all good Wink

Did you find cost effective servers Shahim

@djselery - haha your gross

not gross, just a dirty mind... quit fueling it
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:57:05 AM

i have to say this. dont forget to bring a towel, and never listen to said towel... stupid towel ......... is that the way to funkytown? -- https://youtu.be/Sw5TfUi5rtQ
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:59:21 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 07:13:22 AM by hashforce101

It's obvious your just fudding in its purity FT. The entire Navajocoin Development Team have made an appearance.  Shahims the system engineer and his online. Why don't you just Trade on one of the Exchanges without writing rubbish and just express the real issues as per your knowledge. That way you could have a chance of filling your buy order - just a tip.

Many issues have been raised already which most have agreed with this project cycle need to be fixed. So let's see the outcome before jumping to conclusions

Music and cold beer time
Look after your families and see u all tomorrow. Hope!
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:12:22 AM

This is absolutely getting ridonkulous at this point.  No anon-nodes available (what's going on here pakage)?

I propose that all of the nav dev's actually create account(s) on the dedicated forums and allow me to setup some sort of group-based file repository so what few investors remain can actually see some sort of work being done (not to mention possibly contribute too from both a coding and testing perspective).  We already have the capability of uploading source repo's to our dedicated forum on a per group basis so viewing of said 'work in progress' could easily be restricted to only 'serious' investors if your worried about intellectual property stuffs.  We also have a built in trouble ticketing system that we could be utilizing on our forum for alpha/beta testing of new wallet features in-house.

Interested in hearing what the community and navcoin dev's think of this concept? The decision to move forward with something like this (whether it be on our dedicated forum or through another source management system (github not all that's out there ya know if its a question of resources to make repo private)) I don't see this situation getting any better.

We still have a # of fundamental core coin issue(s) needing to be resolved ASAP and I just don't see it happening if the dev's and remaining community
don't decide to actually come together and start working through some of these issue(s) together.  This intermittent communication and continual stream of promises of 'great things to come' is truly running out of steam.

I look forward to hopefully seeing the nav dev's (and remaining investors) over there so we can start having an honest dialog insofar as what is currently being worked on, what % of the way along it is, and whatever outstanding issues might come up in beta testing.  Either way, it will speak volumes if the dev's do decide to exercise this option (or something along similar lines) or not.

*I've gone ahead and taken the liberty of adding a Private Developers group on the forum and have enabled file upload/download capability for the group.  Similarly, both the Contributors Group and the Private Investors Group also have this capability.

Sorry, I am not able to login anymore. Also new registering did not work out.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:27:39 AM

OK.... Smiley. You have made your point crystal clear. Just make sure you don't make it a crusade on the Navajocoin forum .

The same occurred pre-annon and the team delivered eventually
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:39:35 AM

Hi guys.
I understand the frustration of NAV holders. I am one of them.

Now looking at Remy's charts and Bittrex distribution I can tell that people keep accumulating and top wallets haven't dumped at all...Top 3 wallets in Trexx still the same. If you look careful you'll see that dev's have been buying as well.

Now...I see lots of people complaining...I understand them. That's the flaw of Navajo coin (or it seems to be). But also I see lots of people just fudding to make a quick profit which doesn't help at all.

I think now is the time for Dev to stand out and defend the coin. Release the Kraken!!!

While this shit is on, I keep buying....

Salud!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
smoomrik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:11:49 PM

Hi guys.
But also I see lots of people just fudding to make a quick profit which doesn't help at all.

quick profit on this vol ?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

i think this people who trusted in words from devs very very dissapointed and angry. And they try  bring to devs what they are failed to meet expectations. its not fud. its outcry  Angry

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:51:36 PM

Ehh after 3 months I back here, and I see this same situation... only navs price still going down.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:59:54 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 08:02:39 PM by nwfella

@shahim, I don't see an existing shahim username on the dedicated forum and new user registration (via e-mail) does appear to be working.

*Note, social login doesn't work currently as I haven't setup a FB, twitter, or any other API for navcointalk forum yet.

Gimme the crypto!!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:21:17 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 05:24:24 AM by hashforce101

Anyone else notice that staking has now gone the other way? Im now getting 1/7th of what i was getting before "the fix"  Angry

Devs don't ever reply so maybe remy can say if the block timing issues have changed?

ya, look at the stake weight ... i was getting rewards every 10 to 20 mins before because it was less than 1million, right now im getting rewards every hour due to the current weight of 8.9million.
strugg (our community and pr manager) hasn't been online for over 2 weeks.....

I'm online everyday, the fact that I'm not logging in doesn't mean I'm not around.
I'm checking forum everyday, logging in if I need to post or check message box (getting email notifications).
- Just to clarify.

We're working on fixing block timing issues, shahim and soopy will post an update on that once they get it sorted out Wink
Please stay tuned, we're working behind the scenes
(I know - You wish it would take less time, but oh well - we're the ones actually working and covering all costs, so perhaps at least have patience if You can't help improve the coin)
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

Project Proposal - Change

How we going with Web Wallet? The question on everyone's mind

Maybe this should be skipped (Web Wallet release) and the Development Team should go straight to introducing Navajocoin Decentralization and MasterNodes, and point ALL resources to Decentralization and MasterNodes instead of splitting the team to different project streams.

The reported wallets issues "block timing" and Remy's reported issues hopefully being fixed by Soppy and Shahim is holding up the web wallet release which is delaying everyhthing elese - which im imagineing and purely my guess

Skipping Web Wallet and going straight for Decentralization and MasterNodes should propell Navajocoin past the competition due to its Anonymous strength and market appeal and take on the paymets business/market sector like the other to be unnamed Crypto Coins. It will also bring a wider audience and more money to the project.

Then introduce Web Wallet and the exciteing Android Wallet to a larger investor base after the above proposell at a later time.

I was thinking with the obvious delays in projects, that no one can hide from and a clear reality has driven the Navajocoin Development Team away from the Navajocoin forum despite complaints from the majority of investors regarding communication this project cycle.
(refering to project timeline)

We have seen Pakage's Decentralization work leap forward - so this seems a logical step.

What you think?
Who would like to see the above steps occur

Now lets move to Github - For those that refer to Github and rely on its progressing makes it look like nothing is happening. Can you explain to me in non IT terms the importance of this. Now with the source not being available publicly (Navajo Code Talkers Technology) is it hard to expose or update Github due to this factor.

My wish for Navajocoin to be only on 1 exchange - for concentrated Trading - I see much more benefits of being just only on Bittrex which is a high volume exchange which gets influenced by the low volume exchanges - how difficult is this to reverse
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:03:18 AM

My wish for Navajocoin to be only on 1 exchange - for concentrated Trading - I see much more benefits of being just only on Bittrex which is a high volume exchange which gets influenced by the low volume exchanges - how difficult is this to reverse

What? you want to concentrate trading, to gain volume? By, reducing access, visibility, users, volume, accessibility, etc. etc. etc. .... wtf?
Being on multiple exchanges is a good thing, yes arbitrage happens, nbd.
the only thing influencing the price is the current buy and sells, if it was one exchange then this coin would have crashed, but because there is multiple places it is easier to buy in bulk or sell in bulk without monopolizing the market.
more than one exchange is a good thing, monopoly is a boring game.
If anything you should be trying for more exchanges to gain support of new investors.
#bittrexisnotthatbadbutpoloniexisbetter
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:18:49 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 07:20:43 AM by hashforce101

What? you want to concentrate trading, to gain volume? By, reducing access, visibility, users, volume, accessibility, etc. etc. etc. .... wtf?
Being on multiple exchanges is a good thing, yes arbitrage happens, nbd.
the only thing influencing the price is the current buy and sells, if it was one exchange then this coin would have crashed, but because there is multiple places it is easier to buy in bulk or sell in bulk without monopolizing the market.
more than one exchange is a good thing, monopoly is a boring game.
If anything you should be trying for more exchanges to gain support of new investors.
#bittrexisnotthatbadbutpoloniexisbetter

Great opinion and thanks for taking the time . Good points

Yes to gain Volume and express the real trading value without the influence of a low trading exchange - Correct
Also an exchange with no attention like Alcurex was a bad Idea - the more exchanges the more IT support required.
Navajocoin was even added to Yobit without permission last time  Smiley
Also I think its easy to influence the coin price with the other low volume exchanges unfairly. I think whilst we are still in STARTUP mode we should have only been on 1 exchange. But yeah I get your point. There are good and bad on both side of the argument.

Yes NavajoCoin at full throttle the more exchanges the better.

EDIT : Yes Poloniex is an awesome exchange.  They have everything you want from an Exchange. No bots, chat box. .....great tech support.
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:02:55 AM

@shahim, I don't see an existing shahim username on the dedicated forum and new user registration (via e-mail) does appear to be working.

*Note, social login doesn't work currently as I haven't setup a FB, twitter, or any other API for navcointalk forum yet.

I did register two times. But also got no mail or so?
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:24:59 AM

That's curious it worked great for my friend earlier today.  Did you try checking your SPAM folder?  Can you PM me the e-mail address that you registered under?  Also, are you registering under the same username as you use here?

Gimme the crypto!!
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:13:44 AM

That's curious it worked great for my friend earlier today.  Did you try checking your SPAM folder?  Can you PM me the e-mail address that you registered under?  Also, are you registering under the same username as you use here?

Today it worked out! Yesterday, I got no mail and nothing.

Perhaps it was my internet connection. I don't know.

thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: