Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:03:13 PM

5 days now I have been trying to sync my wallet, very frustrated having to run my computer last 3 days just for this!  3 times now wallet has gotten stuck at around 200k blocks left trying to download blockchain.  All 3 times it has gotten stuck, nothing I could do to get it unstuck but to start over.

What a waste of time and electricity!!  

As old as this project is, why on earth is this wallet so unreliable?  

that's terrible.

Yeah his words are terrible, he knew what the problem was, an it was his fault, so stop dropping the price with his complaining. behaved like a tosser.

Wiktionary

Screw you idiot!  "his fault".....can you read, I see you can barely write so perhaps you have a really hard time understanding written words too.  You are one of those fools that only cares about price and what people say that can potentially effect current prices.  I came here with a legitimate problem......few days before you decided to jump in and get rude with me.......YOU did get rude and offensive with me FIRST pal, I only retorted in kind!  I assume that since you went through my posting history like a creepy stalker to try and find something to bash on me with (obviously just to protect your precious price and divert the problem away from the tech), that you also saw someone else help me here a few days ago that VERIFIED the so called "super nodes" were non responsive.....or did you miss that part in your frivolous detective work.

You're an absolute moron and are clueless of what you are talking about dude, this tech has a LONG way to go man so quit fucking worrying about the price every five minutes........YOU are the ONLY one here that could be hurting the price by making yourself look like such an idiot.......ATTACKING a LONG TIME INVESTOR of this coin and project, QUICKLY putting the blame on anything and anyone..........as if there couldn't be a problem with the wallet or the tech lol........do you know anything about crypto at all dude?  You notice how EVERYONE in here but YOU that replied to me, did so to help me and guess what they did.......and NO dude, it was NOT my fault NOR ON MY END!  The nodes were having problems staying stable long enough to pull an entire blockchain download.......there have now been at least 2-3 other people verify the exact same troubles.....but you still insist it's me and my only intention is to hurt the price........IDIOT!

Go away and quit talking, the more you do the more idiotic you make yourself look.......I tried to ignore your last but I won't continue to be bashed for asking for help.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:39:08 AM

seismicboom&IMJim

How about you two ladies get a room or a boxing ring or continue your bullshit in a pm "battle" no one cares about your bullshit or who has the bigger dick.

All this name calling and other bs is for Kids kindly take your bullshit elsewhere your spamming up the thread with completely pointless half page posts.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:55:28 AM

I would say more...find a bed...and have a ''love'' battle...

Make love not war...

seismicboom&IMJim

How about you two ladies get a room or a boxing ring or continue your bullshit in a pm "battle" no one cares about your bullshit or who has the bigger dick.

All this name calling and other bs is for Kids kindly take your bullshit elsewhere your spamming up the thread with completely pointless half page posts.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:52:37 AM

yes price again at 4XX satoshi.
and decentralisation progress bar drop to 10% Sad

WOW! I didn't notice that  Angry

Whilst the pi idea is nice, in reality you are only going to make like a dollar a month with the current staking return.....

What happened to all the "nearly finished" projects?

A working block explorer and a richlist on the official site that has been updated in the last 3 months would be nice and to be honest long overdue.

Please read this post which explains why some of the percentages have gone backwards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg13342552#msg13342552

Also, we are looking into the rich list not working. You are right, this should be fully functional. I will do my best to get it up and running over the next days.

Thanks.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:54:00 AM

Great to see the updated roadmap.  Thanks.

So dj and I where playing around a bit with anon sends to one another.  Seriously, a 5% fee?!?  Are you kidding me?

Also not really understanding why amounts smaller than 10 NAV can't be sent anonymously.

smaller than 10 Nav to prevent spam in nethwork. Its fine for me.
And send anon fee I think is higher than 10 Nav so maybe too is no sense sending smaller amount than 10 Nav.
But Nav is not btc/ltc so nobody not need send so small amount coins like less than 10 Navs.
imo.
That's all well and good.  I'm just thinking ahead for when NAV's are selling in the $5-10 range :p

(yeah yeah, that's the ticket)

Always good to have the ability to truly tip somebody anonymously btw Wink

We're looking into this, I thought it was set to 0.5% but perhaps it rolled back to its original value (5%) when we restored the API from a back up.

This will definitely be lowered in the next few days.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:58:52 AM

I dont understund some things.
So what with Masternodes after decentralisation ?
Masternode was removed from road map or Rasperry Pi Staking Unit is Masternode ?
Rasperry Pi Staking Unit its for Nav wallet and stake coins but I no see info about its Masternode too or need remaining amount of Nav.
So if somebody no want have Rasperry Pi Staking Unit can use normal wallet like now ?
Masternodes is not needed to decentralisation anon ?? I read whitepaper decentralisation but my english is not enough to technical details about it or not wrote about it.
I would also like to hear from the dev's as to whether or not the whole masternode concept is literally being scraped in lieu of these nav pi's.  If so, it's quite the divergence from what was originally planned.

Please provide more information regarding how the anon is going to be scaled out and some additional details regarding the nav pi's

I have made this update to the projects page but I think I might be wrong with what I have said about the Raspberry Pi becoming the masternodes.

I will confirm with the other guys and update the projects page again if I have misunderstood.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:46:01 AM

I dont understund some things.
So what with Masternodes after decentralisation ?
Masternode was removed from road map or Rasperry Pi Staking Unit is Masternode ?
Rasperry Pi Staking Unit its for Nav wallet and stake coins but I no see info about its Masternode too or need remaining amount of Nav.
So if somebody no want have Rasperry Pi Staking Unit can use normal wallet like now ?
Masternodes is not needed to decentralisation anon ?? I read whitepaper decentralisation but my english is not enough to technical details about it or not wrote about it.
I would also like to hear from the dev's as to whether or not the whole masternode concept is literally being scraped in lieu of these nav pi's.  If so, it's quite the divergence from what was originally planned.

Please provide more information regarding how the anon is going to be scaled out and some additional details regarding the nav pi's

I have made this update to the projects page but I think I might be wrong with what I have said about the Raspberry Pi becoming the masternodes.

I will confirm with the other guys and update the projects page again if I have misunderstood.

my glad that NAV has its own original scheme of decentralization, simple and certainly effective, if necessary, to access the Pi and received a share as payment for the use of master node, very interesting!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:11:55 AM

So dj and I where playing around a bit with anon sends to one another.  Seriously, a 5% fee?!?  Are you kidding me?

Also not really understanding why amounts smaller than 10 NAV can't be sent anonymously.

And send anon fee I think is higher than 10 Nav so maybe too is no sense sending smaller amount than 10 Nav.
But Nav is not btc/ltc so nobody not need send so small amount coins like less than 10 Navs.
imo.
That's all well and good.  I'm just thinking ahead for when NAV's are selling in the $5-10 range :p

We're looking into this, I thought it was set to 0.5% but perhaps it rolled back to its original value (5%) when we restored the API from a back up.

.5% is much more reasonable... Wink
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:24:01 AM

imo.

Agreed.

Insofar as the Pi Masternode distribution possibility.  Are you guys still planning on having these MN's maintain a specific minimum initial balance?  Will the Nav Pi's be a requirement to run master nodes?  If so, I'm assuming the dev of Pi node will be open sourcing the design?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 05:36:02 AM

Great to see the updated roadmap.  Thanks.

imo.
That's all well and good.  I'm just thinking ahead for when NAV's are selling in the $5-10 range :p

I have reduced the fee to 0.5% effective immediately.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:03:07 AM

Whilst the pi idea is nice, in reality you are only going to make like a dollar a month with the current staking return.....

A working block explorer and a richlist on the official site that has been updated in the last 3 months would be nice and to be honest long overdue.

Please read this post which explains why some of the percentages have gone backwards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg13342552#msg13342552

Also, we are looking into the rich list not working. You are right, this should be fully functional. I will do my best to get it up and running over the next days.

Thanks.

We have identified the major bottleneck and I have spun up a medium RDS database instance to take the load.

We should have this fully migrated across in the next few days. This will enable us to provide a better experience of the block explorer and a more up to date rich list.

Cheers

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Robbert

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:07:22 PM

Hi All,

Great to see all the Navajo developments -Great job development team. Next year will be a great year with many surprises I am sure. Maybe I should rebuy a lot more  Grin. Glad I am an investor in this coin!

cheers
Robbert (aka Robb79)
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:43:39 PM

Yes I dont read this post which explains why some of the percentages have gone backwards.
My bad sorry Smiley
Split the decentralization into a Research+Development and second part Implementation it was good idea.
So we are have Reaserch+Dev. complete and now we are in implementation stage on start its why % some less than before but we have progress anyway now just Implementation decentralization and we have power Smiley

And 2 new members in Dev Team working with Nav its very good.
So now we have 3 programmers. I expect now each projects with this 3 person will be complete very fast now Smiley
(I dont forgot about other Dev Team members offcourse have other tasks)

Soon no more cheap Nav on markets Cheesy

sry bad english Tongue
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:30:43 PM

Thanks.

We have identified the major bottleneck and I have spun up a medium RDS database instance to take the load.

We should have this fully migrated across in the next few days. This will enable us to provide a better experience of the block explorer and a more up to date rich list.

Cheers

Yes I finished exporting the Explorer Database to the RDS instance. It is up to date now. But I will shut off automatic updating for now and work on the richlist!
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:17:55 AM

Hi NAV Community.

I hope you've had a great holiday season (if you celebrate at this time of year). I have done some work over the last couple of days porting the API over to the wallet source code.

I have programmed the wallet to successfully read the server list from a data file and query each server until it finds one which is online and whose hash matches the last verified hash of the anonymous source code.

This is the main job the API was performing, so the bulk of what the API did is now ready to go in the wallet.

You can see my progress in this commit: https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/commit/122f5297226028bd6c8bd57ca20d41c6b92dbdb0

There's still a few things to reconnect as I dismantled some of the anonymous send for my testing.

I will now begin on reconnecting the sending code and then I will work on the propagation of the server list through the peer to peer network.

Please only attempt to use the master branch of our repository. All other branches (including this one) are considered experimental and we strongly recommend not attempting to run them.

I have also updated the projects page with an increased percentage (now 20%) http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

I will be back after the new year with more updates. The rest of the team will keep you updated on their projects as there is progress to report.

Have fun and stay safe,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:28:28 AM

Hi NAV Community.

I hope you've had a great holiday season (if you celebrate at this time of year). I have done some work over the last couple of days porting the API over to the wallet source code.

I have programmed the wallet to successfully read the server list from a data file and query each server until it finds one which is online and whose hash matches the last verified hash of the anonymous source code.

This is the main job the API was performing, so the bulk of what the API did is now ready to go in the wallet.

You can see my progress in this commit: https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/commit/122f5297226028bd6c8bd57ca20d41c6b92dbdb0

There's still a few things to reconnect as I dismantled some of the anonymous send for my testing.

I will now begin on reconnecting the sending code and then I will work on the propagation of the server list through the peer to peer network.

Please only attempt to use the master branch of our repository. All other branches (including this one) are considered experimental and we strongly recommend not attempting to run them.

I have also updated the projects page with an increased percentage (now 20%) http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

I will be back after the new year with more updates. The rest of the team will keep you updated on their projects as there is progress to report.

Have fun and stay safe,
Craig.

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:28:33 AM

When will we get a Mac wallet?

Soooooooon...............
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 11:57:45 AM

When will we get a Mac wallet?

We'll try compile a Mac wallet as a priority. Have you tried running the windows one though wine?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:00:41 PM

Hi NAV Community.

Have fun and stay safe,
Craig.

Thanks Craig for all your efforts and keeping us updated! It is REALLY appreciated.
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:08:01 PM

Hi!

We arrived the day of the last saints, so this is the last update of the my
not official rich-list for this year. I promise.  Cheesy
( And with a bit of luck, I hope the last in general Grin )

Code:
Deep Watch Report  block 1 to 2510265 at 2015-12-31 10:35:38 UTC
                        Hash 528be6af53031be653a992ec2233f26431d200144ecd4ab8b2798ec7f90c256b
DWR  Rank       Address                total    share      Last (UTC)        1st (UTC)     POS    POW C-Pile
DWR     1    sRXgDD...YmUAu     5243095.842849   8.80  2015-08-10 02:41:49  2015-04-17   12977      0   2574
DWR     2    sKwYCF...213W3     4436236.507620   7.45  2015-12-31 10:34:30  2015-09-27  182447      0   4879
DWR     3    sfHdGy...Ehvw8     3005842.000000   5.05  2015-11-12 05:03:04  2014-06-12       0      0      5
DWR     4    sJVkG6...zaRCQ     3000000.000000   5.04  2015-02-13 02:02:39  2014-08-14       0      0      1
DWR     5    sa17i3...HZC1u     2355160.750496   3.95  2015-12-06 13:42:55  2014-07-19   10455      0   2557
DWR     6    sX1u5F...LSXkn     2179983.761736   3.66  2015-12-29 10:36:25  2015-12-08       7      0      7
DWR     7    sNoAao...EEVt8     1700000.000000   2.85  2015-07-18 02:25:24  2014-07-10       0      0      3
DWR     8    sU9R59...ci29b     1506929.651976   2.53  2015-12-31 10:21:31  2015-09-30    8152      0   1529
DWR     9    sWqp2p...K6grR     1500000.000000   2.52  2015-12-17 20:17:50  2015-02-13       0      0      3
DWR    10    sh4ztZ...sg6xt     1499999.999900   2.52  2015-08-11 04:52:36  2014-08-24       0      0      4
DWR    11    sTRoU3...ZwzB4     1172074.374733   1.97  2015-12-30 17:59:52  2014-06-05   42450      0   1032
DWR    12    seQ4HR...kRw2b     1071271.421639   1.80  2015-03-14 10:43:47  2015-01-22     117      0     46
DWR    13    sdVwLj...dnmkd     1007353.921034   1.69  2015-12-29 21:02:05  2014-07-31    6210      0    338
DWR    14    sVRy5x...K6bF1      993965.000000   1.67  2015-07-10 04:40:10  2015-03-24       0      0      2
DWR    15    sMx3hv...p9yR3      932570.304609   1.57  2015-12-29 11:27:49  2014-10-02       0      0      2
DWR    16    sQ3Mbu...9Kg5J      881298.000000   1.48  2015-11-19 22:08:20  2014-07-24       0      0      2
DWR    17    sKWtWm...Syjvq      814700.000000   1.37  2015-11-11 10:51:08  2015-02-17       0      0      2
DWR    18    seoJDq...sA9C7      805407.988259   1.35  2015-12-31 10:33:21  2015-12-17    1858      0    568
DWR    19    sgNMkC...u9Tws      667409.000000   1.12  2015-12-23 17:22:21  2014-06-17       0      0      2
DWR    20    sYoVSp...5KBcM      644776.720445   1.08  2015-11-07 04:58:16  2014-06-09   29653     16    640
DWR    21    sabh4N...gLMXu      619931.008118   1.04  2015-12-21 19:58:49  2014-06-06   28024      0    611
DWR    22    sb2UWN...3tjyj      601093.233604   1.01  2015-12-31 10:29:31  2015-10-20    7488      0    562
DWR    23    sKtTgv...zZxpG      597890.680358   1.00  2015-12-28 18:38:18  2014-06-20    5948      0    304
DWR    24    sYda5n...ji5CF      578989.037120   0.97  2015-12-31 10:35:38  2014-07-17   84838      0    566
DWR    25    sX8wkq...V6EKH      577266.807313   0.97  2015-10-01 05:27:31  2015-09-28      81      0     82
DWR    26    sLAucj...7ZSm2      568440.334428   0.95  2015-12-21 19:53:53  2014-08-03    9215      0    538
DWR    27    sbZuh8...JRrRi      543818.666434   0.91  2015-12-31 10:01:04  2015-05-05   42280      0    516
DWR    28    sa9r31...6ZgMk      540000.000000   0.91  2015-07-24 22:10:31  2014-07-09       0      0     54
DWR    29    sVXQUU...qcq7f      521693.120643   0.88  2015-11-29 20:52:38  2015-04-18   40426      0    484
DWR    30    sQmrFt...JoXD1      515718.201000   0.87  2015-06-30 11:38:02  2015-01-17       0      0      1
DWR    31    sRsizG...FMBgU      486541.000000   0.82  2015-09-24 08:45:20  2014-06-24       0      0      1
DWR    32    sb5oyr...G1eeA      444933.170083   0.75  2015-12-28 10:05:06  2014-08-11   12035      0    429
DWR    33    sVUJMv...4aZwb      427809.556333   0.72  2015-12-31 10:32:44  2015-11-03    8139      0    404
DWR    34    sJUNsL...AanGG      413272.255865   0.69  2015-12-31 10:09:01  2015-03-17   27907      0    285
DWR    35    sSHFR5...HYmG2      405407.340554   0.68  2015-04-17 02:14:18  2015-04-17       0      0      1
DWR    36    sJNqJd...svXMe      400000.000000   0.67  2015-05-01 09:31:52  2014-07-14       0      0      1
DWR    37    sTrVPn...x2jTF      399999.800000   0.67  2014-09-28 15:47:57  2014-09-28       0      0      1
DWR    38    sbyhP1...Cy5Ld      394810.780949   0.66  2015-12-30 23:46:52  2015-01-22   14528      0    347
DWR    39    sQyBKd...gACMS      325000.000000   0.55  2015-08-12 05:42:56  2014-06-09       0      0      1
DWR    40    sUS3fx...pWXJs      321753.847616   0.54  2015-12-04 19:09:04  2015-02-09    3444      0    345
DWR    41    sVzRju...Y3Q4s      321251.091633   0.54  2015-12-21 19:59:16  2014-08-03    9123      0    319
DWR    42    sL2cHa...rCQbt      317610.694493   0.53  2015-12-31 10:12:57  2014-07-17   40441      0    316
DWR    43    sghSvJ...i3ois      301402.300759   0.51  2015-12-17 00:33:11  2015-04-26    3170      0    229
DWR    44    sdR5v6...FjuWJ      300000.000000   0.50  2015-03-27 19:26:29  2014-06-17       0      0      1
DWR    45    sVvNHc...wJEdB      293406.132251   0.49  2015-12-22 19:06:21  2015-04-02   25997      0    309
DWR    46    sboGA4...DMtBK      290178.811090   0.49  2015-12-31 10:02:46  2015-02-26   29317      0    297
DWR    47    sX1TKv...6pZ1V      274566.753514   0.46  2015-12-31 10:22:44  2015-03-21   22191      0    274
DWR    48    sK2Ktg...GdzXW      272916.262821   0.46  2015-12-31 07:59:54  2015-06-01    6906      0    251
DWR    49    sU5VKf...aaHuR      263706.293317   0.44  2015-12-05 07:33:38  2014-11-01    3780      0    168
DWR    50    sdeEZZ...WhSrS      259875.791527   0.44  2015-12-31 10:29:53  2015-03-21   21097      0    237
DWR    51    sSLRfD...Dc5Kz      259410.568394   0.44  2015-12-07 09:32:13  2015-07-17    9782      0    252
DWR    52    sLT24z...x6pL1      254258.862173   0.43  2015-12-31 08:19:03  2015-06-10   17663      0    251
DWR    53    se7WiX...yDhMm      229534.162134   0.39  2015-12-31 10:27:08  2015-06-23   12157      0    216
DWR    54    seQ5NU...2gZgj      229355.764000   0.39  2015-12-31 08:03:57  2015-06-26       0      0      4
DWR    55    sPkA1Q...SF7FM      228418.811771   0.38  2015-12-21 19:43:12  2014-08-03    6493      0    214
DWR    56    sfME8q...PPA7Z      225234.000000   0.38  2015-08-23 17:42:09  2014-06-06       0      0      1
DWR    57    sMUihp...kAeeo      220518.495313   0.37  2015-12-23 22:18:45  2014-11-09    2261      0    161
DWR    58    sQp9HC...1Y7hg      217746.993257   0.37  2015-12-21 19:59:41  2014-08-03    6256      0    201
DWR    59    sUBhKt...tyjKV      207364.527389   0.35  2015-12-06 02:04:01  2014-12-29   44292      0    207
DWR    60    sXzjTC...2tEHr      205331.338677   0.34  2015-12-29 16:07:02  2015-03-18     226      0      1
DWR    61    sfBhjn...45pf8      201645.003225   0.34  2014-08-09 11:38:13  2014-06-11       3      0      1
DWR    62    sRARBC...ZMNx7      200000.000000   0.34  2015-04-18 18:11:57  2015-04-16       0      0      1
DWR    63    sRvDoh...E1qRv      186938.485944   0.31  2015-12-31 06:50:21  2015-03-06   14135      0    193
DWR    64    sW6RQJ...Dk2XR      184570.926359   0.31  2015-12-12 15:41:55  2015-05-30    2988      0    155
DWR    65    sXTF4X...XJXdw      179568.615097   0.30  2015-12-25 07:52:21  2014-08-27     881      0     83
DWR    66    sPEbnD...cjqPR      177017.020152   0.30  2015-12-18 16:15:11  2014-11-03     170      0     69
DWR    67    scr7hU...snsH9      172803.497202   0.29  2015-12-31 10:20:22  2014-06-28   27928      0    165
DWR    68    sNdVzF...mboYE      159921.605445   0.27  2015-01-17 14:04:22  2014-07-03    1982      0    152
DWR    69    sKbets...pCKQP      152537.481769   0.26  2015-12-29 10:37:20  2014-08-27       0      0      3
DWR    70    sZ7NLF...AQvWu      151721.591769   0.25  2015-12-04 17:15:42  2015-04-24    1645      0    148
DWR    71    sbP3nh...FxaSL      151391.714459   0.25  2014-07-16 18:13:30  2014-06-03    3953      0   1999
DWR    72    safd7Z...P2gQG      150300.013200   0.25  2014-07-12 07:11:08  2014-06-03       0  20487    993
DWR    73    sceBnh...T3qUa      149999.800000   0.25  2015-02-02 19:35:48  2015-02-02       0      0      1
DWR    74    sKqMpP...4J2Ye      143222.858228   0.24  2015-03-01 09:22:38  2014-06-03    7687      0    135
DWR    75    sKHSvY...Q87Xo      134013.415106   0.23  2015-11-12 00:53:21  2014-06-04    3440      0    132
DWR    76    sT1pma...rwThv      133274.895515   0.22  2015-12-31 10:26:36  2015-03-27    5001      0    120
DWR    77    sSR9o3...uNr9g      129088.989762   0.22  2015-12-31 10:31:08  2014-06-27   19048      0    126
DWR    78    sRiAYM...sqzEZ      122755.709889   0.21  2015-05-13 08:14:32  2015-01-15     412      0     63
DWR    79    sRTSzg...p2YUM      121914.695752   0.20  2015-12-31 10:28:44  2015-03-21    9927      0    118
DWR    80    seB9ju...c66pT      119835.218304   0.20  2015-12-31 10:35:18  2015-01-24   12433      0    116
DWR    81    sUZtrs...58RFa      112641.823705   0.19  2015-12-21 17:57:34  2014-07-31    2157      0    112
DWR    82    sJZL5Q...HXPLV      112500.104696   0.19  2015-12-21 19:45:47  2014-08-03    2093      0    100
DWR    83    seJwpj...vZAyM      108078.885975   0.18  2015-06-26 17:37:55  2014-07-23    6419      0    101
DWR    84    saNZFD...JNCoy      105655.464456   0.18  2015-12-31 06:52:19  2015-03-03   10011      0    104
DWR    85    sJkVxT...BNco2      105525.092517   0.18  2015-12-21 20:07:06  2014-08-03    4472      0    119
DWR    86    sXQban...yWCZL      102548.018668   0.17  2014-09-20 06:40:48  2014-06-04     353      0    101
DWR    87    sQn22B...B2ZUQ      100045.383349   0.17  2015-12-31 09:33:39  2015-02-03    8569      0     97
DWR    88    sPBC2t...C9wnj      100021.956792   0.17  2015-09-24 09:24:58  2014-06-29    2524      0     84
DWR    89    sWhia2...zWrQm      100000.596148   0.17  2015-12-24 04:23:11  2015-12-23       1      0      2
DWR    90    sPaJXe...L9ogi       99215.732911   0.17  2015-11-23 00:48:45  2014-06-05    1107      0     75
DWR    91    sUZK14...Hv3EZ       98238.970177   0.16  2015-12-31 09:38:20  2015-10-20    1033      0     94
DWR    92    sTGR9c...m3VJy       93954.270789   0.16  2015-05-19 15:39:43  2014-06-09    4134      0     83
DWR    93    sdUAeD...w5fzg       92661.632420   0.16  2015-12-06 01:49:52  2014-09-23   23722      0     99
DWR    94    sfFDdd...aAS6D       91956.673060   0.15  2015-08-30 17:50:16  2014-10-10     329      0     43
DWR    95    sTofnn...5h6YD       87630.912774   0.15  2014-06-23 18:39:58  2014-06-13     701    580    834
DWR    96    sXfRzJ...X9SzK       84239.578717   0.14  2015-03-31 19:23:48  2015-03-31       0      0      2
DWR    97    sQJE41...jPu8Q       83944.623239   0.14  2015-11-10 11:51:30  2015-04-19    3029      0    168
DWR    98    sSj43k...HHRxJ       83750.011165   0.14  2015-07-05 07:23:55  2014-07-18    1062      0     65
DWR    99    sVrFsL...tJiUZ       79999.560100   0.13  2015-11-10 13:21:03  2014-06-11    7594      0    111
DWR   100    sgsER9...62ug2       79895.715010   0.13  2015-03-24 10:47:32  2015-03-24       0      0      1

And now, the top-20, bigger difference in 7 days.

Code:
Deep Watch Report  block 2489392 to 2510271 at 2015-12-31 10:40:14 UTC
                     Hash 563081b52cdc9146c7033b5c2af2791c3e2e13c8187352714084a1ca2969954b
DWR  Rank       Address                total        Last (UTC)        1st (UTC)     POS    POW C-Pile
DWR     1    sdVwLj...dnmkd      206266.480185  2015-12-29 21:02:05  2015-12-25     263      0     37
DWR     2    sXzjTC...2tEHr      205331.338677  2015-12-29 16:07:02  2015-12-29       0      0      1
DWR     3    sKbets...pCKQP      152537.481769  2015-12-29 10:37:20  2015-12-27       0      0      3
DWR     4    sTRoU3...ZwzB4       52327.696064  2015-12-30 17:59:52  2015-12-24    1583      0      5
DWR     5    sT1pma...rwThv       22826.574044  2015-12-31 10:26:36  2015-12-24     134      0     22
DWR     6    sWkqF8...uuXX4       14362.802072  2015-12-31 05:39:10  2015-12-27      17      0      8
DWR     7    sP2yNX...T5Haf       12051.176526  2015-12-31 05:42:47  2015-12-25      14      0      8
DWR     8    sgoHQQ...BYBPY        7180.135352  2015-12-30 16:22:07  2015-12-30       0      0      1
DWR     9    sKwYCF...213W3        3849.047210  2015-12-31 10:40:14  2015-12-24    7208      0    716
DWR    10    sWqX22...B7waK        1785.296836  2015-12-30 16:17:35  2015-12-30       0      0      1
DWR    11    saPujr...JgX2N         718.056914  2015-12-29 10:32:48  2015-12-29       0      0      1
DWR    12    sb2UWN...3tjyj         621.918645  2015-12-31 10:29:31  2015-12-24     966      0    -27
DWR    13    sYda5n...ji5CF         571.854205  2015-12-31 10:35:38  2015-12-24    1119      0     18
DWR    14    sTeybG...NgXxo         547.471528  2015-12-30 23:16:14  2015-12-24      19      0      5
DWR    15    sbZuh8...JRrRi         514.102289  2015-12-31 10:37:15  2015-12-24    1041      0     -1
DWR    16    sQ8CBw...Uw9iV         487.086559  2015-12-27 16:01:19  2015-12-27       0      0      1
DWR    17    sVUJMv...4aZwb         401.879880  2015-12-31 10:39:40  2015-12-24     781      0      7
DWR    18    sL2cHa...rCQbt         334.609123  2015-12-31 10:12:57  2015-12-24     655      0      0
DWR    19    sb5oyr...G1eeA         333.693697  2015-12-28 10:05:06  2015-12-24     338      0    -15
DWR    20    seQ5NU...2gZgj         270.204000  2015-12-31 08:03:57  2015-12-27       0      0      2
DWR   121    scF8qc...6WXeZ          -0.010122  2015-12-27 15:43:41  2015-12-27       0      0     -1
DWR   122    sbABTr...go4XF          -0.019751  2015-12-27 15:43:41  2015-12-27       0      0     -1
DWR   123    sM2dkk...tBZFk          -0.055290  2015-12-27 15:43:41  2015-12-27       0      0     -1
DWR   124    sRMxXq...g4hM7          -0.900000  2015-12-29 16:07:02  2015-12-29       0      0     -1
DWR   125    sbnVY8...7APC8          -7.236227  2015-12-24 21:59:34  2015-12-24       0      0     -1
DWR   126    sbXv97...XD9mu         -46.118712  2015-12-31 02:15:49  2015-12-31       0      0     -1
DWR   127    se7WiX...yDhMm        -115.096497  2015-12-31 10:27:08  2015-12-24     431      0      6
DWR   128    sJUNsL...AanGG        -291.650365  2015-12-31 10:09:01  2015-12-24     292      0   -124
DWR   129    sfLcYS...4av8C        -952.606685  2015-12-24 13:05:34  2015-12-24       0      0     -1
DWR   130    sWiBDU...hYfeG       -4059.689963  2015-12-29 10:37:20  2015-12-26       0      0     -1
DWR   131    sch2t2...g47Kj       -7832.875024  2015-12-25 01:30:29  2015-12-25       0      0     -1
DWR   132    sZQDzw...PykX5      -10718.474976  2015-12-29 16:00:43  2015-12-29       0      0     -1
DWR   133    sTG5UM...ienMj      -14346.747372  2015-12-29 01:03:29  2015-12-28       1      0    -16
DWR   134    sZ4Gtb...bPXAn      -22144.963001  2015-12-25 01:16:02  2015-12-25       0      0     -1
DWR   135    sVsnfD...5RMRz      -25981.208280  2015-12-25 11:34:55  2015-12-25       0      0     -1
DWR   136    sKGrKU...8bnJS      -26565.478257  2015-12-30 13:33:28  2015-12-24       0      0      1
DWR   137    sdk5Sd...XWdVr      -43739.139269  2015-12-24 21:11:07  2015-12-24       1      0    -38
DWR   138    sZf2ag...P2bCk      -50000.000000  2015-12-29 10:32:48  2015-12-29       0      0     -1
DWR   139    seoJDq...sA9C7     -114240.165359  2015-12-31 10:37:06  2015-12-24    1361      0    221
DWR   140    scfGSS...9pY4P     -153535.071954  2015-12-27 21:33:45  2015-12-27       1      0   -134
DWR   141    sgkNQR...89j6V     -200000.000000  2015-12-29 16:07:02  2015-12-29       0      0     -2

Regarding the situation of the speed of the blocks, it is quite stable
around 29 seconds, virtually on target.

As far as I can see, the orphan blocks appear greatly reduced, now
they are around 6.5 percent.

The block's offset are grouped enough. It is emerging a separate small peak
around 16 seconds in the future, and is slowly advancing, but for the moment
is not giving problems.

Regarding the "black sheep", not a trace of it, the NAV in its addresses are
still there, motionless from 2015-12-06, from them do not come out even a bleat.

I see with great pleasure that the DevTeam is trying to repair the Block
Explorer and the official Rich-List, and I thank them a lot.

Whereas they are already working to it, if possible I'd like to pray them
to include in the new page also the information at when was the rich-list
last updated.

Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: