Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 [815] 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:54:34 AM

I would like to Re-Open the Bounty for cracking the Unbreakable Code along with the help from NavajoCoin Community. This bounty will be available to any person that can proove a Navajocoin Anonymous transaction can be linked from one receipent Navajocoin wallet to a different Navajocoin wallet at a different location and then verified by the  Navajocoin Development Team.  

I would like to start off with 30,000 Navajocoin . The higher the Bounty the more it shows how strongly the Navajocoin Community believes in the Anomity of the Unbreakable Code . I would also encourage the Navajocoin Development Team to contribute to the Bounty as it will give it strength and shows how strongly the Team is aware of the Anonymous capabilities , strength and power of The Unbreakable Code.

Please advise the amount you would like to contribute to the Bounty . You do not need to transfer funds - just a pledge is sufficient and I ll add you to the Navajocoin Bounty List and post on this forum. I will monitor the forum.

We are aiming for a  large Bounty that will attract the attention from the Global Crypto Community.

Navajocoin  - The Unbeakable Code

~HaShForce101~

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:18:04 AM

a community organized bounty... hmm, intriguing. But, if by some crazy off chance the worst happens and the code is cracked(not likely but who knows), how would you enforce distribution of the bounty? I mean i could say i would give thousands, but can you make me give it up? Also, if the code was cracked... wouldn't that person want btc because they probably wouldn't want a chunk of a faulty coin at that moment. know what i mean?
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:43:43 AM

@sum2dev or any dev. there may be a spelling mistake in the whitepaper ;P

in the solution section:
1. Self Registering Nodes - When an anonymous server comes online it will register itself on the
network as avaialbe to accept transactions.

Bump.

also, any news on the richlist getting fixed?
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:58:27 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 07:19:29 AM by hashforce101

a community organized bounty... hmm, intriguing. But, if by some crazy off chance the worst happens and the code is cracked(not likely but who knows), how would you enforce distribution of the bounty? I mean i could say i would give thousands, but can you make me give it up? Also, if the code was cracked... wouldn't that person want btc because they probably wouldn't want a chunk of a faulty coin at that moment. know what i mean?

Ok Let's see what the community can come up with and what form it will ultimately take shape in.You have good points. The Bounty should be in BTC and held at a central place. . With a start and finish date. A finish date let's say. Decentralization implementation

And if not claimed it goes straight to paying for server running costs after Decentralization as a donation from the community

What do you guys and girls think.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:18:49 AM

Ok Let's see what the community can come up with and what form it will ultimately take shape in.You have good points. The Bounty should be in BTC and held at a central place. . With a start and finish date. A finish date let's say. Decentralization implementation

And if not claimed it goes straight to paying for server running costs after Decentralization as a donation from the community

I would prefer the bounty would be active After the Decentralization else you would have to make another bounty like that to have that tested that makes little sense to me.
Real Decentralization would not have Server Running Costs If you are talking about he costs of running the website those are very low.
I like the Idea of reactivating the bounty but not Before Decentralization is implemented.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:19:08 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 03:51:57 PM by shahim

in the solution section:
1. Self Registering Nodes - When an anonymous server comes online it will register itself on the

Bump.

I am just updating the richlist. I think it will be updated this afternoon.

EDIT: Richlist is up to date! I will monitor, if it will update automatically now!

EDIT2: should update every 30 Minutes now.
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:38:05 PM

in the solution section:

Bump.

EDIT: Richlist is up to date! I will monitor, if it will update automatically now!

Excellent work. Long time needed fix.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:04:52 PM

I no have BTC.
I can add + 25 000 Nav to bounty pool.
I prefer pay bounty in NAV anyway because if somebody crack system better be send discretion details to Dev Team not for public for fix issue first. But I think its not possible to break the annon but anyway I no have BTC and no want sell nav for btc at this low price.
So add my + 25 000 Nav to bounty if you want.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

I also give 15,000 NAV.
I think that is collected quite a large amount, because the community is very strong.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:34:55 PM

So I can also add another 15k NAV.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 08:41:38 PM

I would like to Re-Open the Bounty for cracking the Unbreakable Code along with the help from NavajoCoin Community. This bounty will be available to any person that can proove a Navajocoin Anonymous transaction can be linked from one receipent Navajocoin wallet to a different Navajocoin wallet at a different location and then verified by the  Navajocoin Development Team.  

I would like to start off with 30,000 Navajocoin . The higher the Bounty the more it shows how strongly the Navajocoin Community believes in the Anomity of the Unbreakable Code . I would also encourage the Navajocoin Development Team to contribute to the Bounty as it will give it strength and shows how strongly the Team is aware of the Anonymous capabilities , strength and power of The Unbreakable Code.

Please advise the amount you would like to contribute to the Bounty . You do not need to transfer funds - just a pledge is sufficient and I ll add you to the Navajocoin Bounty List and post on this forum. I will monitor the forum.

We are aiming for a  large Bounty that will attract the attention from the Global Crypto Community.

Navajocoin  - The Unbeakable Code

~HaShForce101~

Hi guys, we are in the process of organising a public wallet to send your bounty pledges to. The wallet will be visible on the block explorer so the amount of the bounty will be transparent.

We will setup both a Bitcoin and a NAV wallet. Pledges are great, but we would prefer to have the amount publicly verified.

I will post again later today with more information.

Cheers,
Craig

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:45:51 PM

Navajocoin Anonymous Bounty - The Unbreakable Code

Pledges so far

HashForce101 - 30,000 Navajocoin
Sjacmur - 25,000 Navajocoin
gregofdoom - 15,000 Navajocoin
Borin - 15,000 Navajocoin

Total - 85,0000 so far - please add your name and new total.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg13531302#msg13531302
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:35:12 PM

I would prefer the bounty would be active After the Decentralization else you would have to make another bounty like that to have that tested that makes little sense to me.
Real Decentralization would not have Server Running Costs If you are talking about he costs of running the website those are very low.
I like the Idea of reactivating the bounty but not Before Decentralization is implemented.

Great to see community support rallying again for this coin regarding this bounty but I'm with sluppy on this one.  I don't see any reason at all to offer this bounty before anon is truly decentralized.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:38:06 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 03:10:03 AM by hashforce101

OK we will see how many various opinions come in.  Smiley

djselery
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:03:45 AM

I think i agree, after decentralization. then add bounty for PR reasons... i will then also consider adding to that bounty... what do we think would be a good timeframe to hold the bounty after decentralization? and would the funds be returned to the donator or what would happen to all said NAV/BTC?
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:12:52 AM

in the solution section:

Bump.

seems its not updating  Undecided
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:32:19 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 09:33:42 AM by shahim

in the solution section:

Bump.

seems its not updating  Undecided

I just checked and it looks updated. I can't see a problem right now. But I have activated logging to test.

Edit: I found the cause... wrong crontab settings ...
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 10:53:06 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 11:21:12 AM by pakage

Anonymous System Bounty

Hi Navajo Community,

We're starting a community raised bounty to anyone who can successfully trace a transaction routed through the NAV anonymous network. To be eligible to receive the bounty, we have to be able to reproduce your findings. If you think you've cracked the code, email your results to navbounty@gmail.com.

The bounty is currently accepting both NAV and BTC pledges. Our previous bounty reached pledges of over 10 BTC and remained unclaimed!

If you've recently placed a bounty pledge with Hashforce101, please send the amount the addresses found on the bounty page of our website:

http://www.navajocoin.org/bounty

For security, I will not post the addresses here due to the risk of people quoting this message and changing the address.

I will personally donate an amount of both NAV and BTC tomorrow to start the funds.

Don't forget to share the bounty with your social networks to help spread the word!

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:23:47 AM

Anonymous System Bounty

Hi Navajo Community,

We're starting a community raised bounty to anyone who can successfully trace a transaction routed through the NAV anonymous network. To be eligible to receive the bounty, we have to be able to reproduce your findings. If you think you've cracked the code, email your results to navbounty@gmail.com.

The bounty is currently accepting both NAV and BTC pledges. Our previous bounty reached pledges of over 10 BTC and remained unclaimed!

If you've recently placed a bounty pledge with Hashforce101, please send the amount the addresses found on the bounty page of our website:

For security, I will not post the addresses here due to the risk of people quoting this message and changing the address.

I will personally donate an amount of both NAV and BTC tomorrow to start the funds.

Don't forget to share the bounty with your social networks to help spread the word!

Cheers,
Craig.

I will make this more interesting too , I will shave my head as a bonus. Smiley

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:35:09 AM

Anonymous System Bounty

Hi Navajo Community,

Cheers,
Craig.

I will make this more interesting too , I will shave my head as a bonus. Smiley

~SoopY~

and pics to prove Wink ... hehehe ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 [815] 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: