Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burbuscratch

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

just updated to 3.9 (from 3.7). Now the wallet does not connect or sync anymore.

What do I have to do?

switched back to the old version until the issue is solved

here is the tail of the latest debug log:

Verifying last 500 blocks at level 1
 block index           22743ms
init message: Lade Wallet...
nFileVersion = 3090000
Keys: 0 plaintext, 211 encrypted, 211 w/ metadata, 211 total
 wallet                   95ms
init message: Lade Adressen...
ERROR: CAddrman::Read() : I/O error or stream data corrupted
Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
Loaded 32 addresses from peers.dat  28ms
fLiteMode 0
nTesseractXDepth 5
Anonsend rounds 2
Anonymize NavCoin Amount 1000
mapBlockIndex.size() = 739997
nBestHeight = 696389
setKeyPool.size() = 100
mapWallet.size() = 2336
mapAddressBook.size() = 5
AddLocal(191.168.0.205:44440,1)
dnsseed thread start
upnp thread start
net thread start
addcon thread start
opencon thread start
msghand thread start
dumpaddr thread start
init message: Laden abgeschlossen
GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal ClientModel::showProgress(QString,int)
GUI: QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'navcoin')
GUI: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::showProgress(QString,int) to BitcoinGUI::showProgress(QString,int)
GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal WalletModel::balanceChanged(qint64, qint64, qint64, qint64)
GUI: QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'SendCoinsDialog')
No valid UPnP IGDs found
upnp thread exit
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)

it runs quite a while now

any ideas? if I switch back to 3.7 everything works fine

I still have the same issue - v3.7 works seemless and v3.9 does not connect

here is the latest debug log tail:

GUI: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::showProgress(QString,int) to BitcoinGUI::showProgress(QString,int)
GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal WalletModel::balanceChanged(qint64, qint64, qint64, qint64)
No valid UPnP IGDs found
upnp thread exit
keypool reserve 10
keypool return 10

at this point the NAVcoin-qt client hangs with a steady process load of 12%. If I exit the client it does not stop but becomes non interactive and hangs with 12% process load. I can kill it then with the task manager. Starting v3.7 with the absolute same configuration connects immediately. Environment is Win10.

If somebody has a explanation that leads to solve the problem I will tip 10 NAV

Is active UPnP on your router? Must be activated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valerian77

Activity: 437
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

No valid UPnP IGDs found
upnp thread exit
keypool reserve 10
keypool return 10

at this point the NAVcoin-qt client hangs with a steady process load of 12%. If I exit the client it does not stop but becomes non interactive and hangs with 12% process load. I can kill it then with the task manager. Starting v3.7 with the absolute same configuration connects immediately. Environment is Win10.

no idea - but v3.7 works seamless and the v3.7 log shows the same entry

If somebody has a better explanation that leads to solve the problem I will tip 20 NAV now
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

and where can i download the 3.7 version?

i had 3.7 running in a VPS for a while, updated to 3.9 and it's using 100% of the CPU the whole time... yes, it's a cheap VPS but it was enough to run NAV+another coin for a few months, i've sold the other coin and now it's just nav running and it "eat" the whole processor.

PS: if anybody know how to solve my problem, please, help me so i can keep the 3.9... otherwise i'll just downgrade.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

i had 3.7 running in a VPS for a while, updated to 3.9 and it's using 100% of the CPU the whole time... yes, it's a cheap VPS but it was enough to run NAV+another coin for a few months, i've sold the other coin and now it's just nav running and it "eat" the whole processor.

PS: if anybody know how to solve my problem, please, help me so i can keep the 3.9... otherwise i'll just downgrade.

Yep, looks like it's back to 3.7 for me too.

Unless the dev-team find a solution, of course.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
MioNAVs

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:45:26 AM

I have similar issues with 3.9
I run 3.7 until a new version works fine
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

If someone needs a link to 3.7.0 I put it up on hostr.
https://hostr.co/lBlh8e0LlVEW
I'm not official so this is not an official version. It's just the old file from my downloads dir

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

Hi guys,

I would love to help you with these strange problems. I have tested different OS types with gui and only daemon. Using windows 7 64bit , debian , ubuntu. On all these systems the 3.9 wallet is running fine without issues. All our nodes and services are updated and running 3.9 . None of these has any of the issues, you guys are complaining.   I could just guess, that the daemon is not synced completly and therefor is using much CPU to catch up. I would just let it run a few hours or a day and check again.

regards
shahim

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

Hi Nav Coiners,

It’s time for our weekly update and we have some more great news for you this week. We are really starting to gather some momentum as we work towards some of our goals and also add some new capabilities to the team.

We are also aware of the syncing issues that everyone is having with the latest wallet and we are working to resolve that issue.

Quote from: Nav Coin

Dedicated Nav Coin Community Site

We have put together a community site dedicated to Nav Coin with the main feature being the forum. The main advantage is having topics split up so information is easier to find. With a 1000+ page long thread here the useful information gets quickly buried. It also has much better capabilities than bitcointalk and should enable everyone to submit richer post content.

There is also a chat room, calendar and staff directory.

http://forum.navcoin.org/

From today onwards, our official forum is going to be our main forum for information, news, troubleshooting etc.. so please sign up and head on over there. Don’t forget we are also available on Slack, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook too.

Craig MacGregor speaking at AML Summit

Craig MacGregor has been asked to speak amongst International Keynote Speakers and local industry leaders at a financial consultancy summit in Auckland, New Zealand. There he will be educating local financial industry members on the benefits of blockchain technology and will be acting as an ambassador to promote Nav Coin.

The conference takes place on the 9th of March 2017. Registration is now open.

http://www.amlsolutions.co.nz/aml-summit-1

http://forum.navcoin.org/index.php?/calendar/event/1-nz-aml-summit

New Team Members

Michael Douranos, Victor Jones & David Quick.

Michael is coming onboard as our latest Community Manager. He has worked alongside Petros in the past and together they have a proven track record to create brand awareness and help communities grow.

Victor is a Senior Software Developer from Auckland and is a talented developer. He is coming on board firstly to help finish the unit testing and optimization of NavTech and then is going to review and analyze the system to give his recommendations on improvements.

David is a Senior Interactive Designer also from Auckland. He is going to firstly help us bring a fresh design to the Nav Coin website focusing on User Experience and Search Engine Optimization.

Our team is growing quite nicely, we now have 11 members. You can keep up to date with our team on the website

http://www.navcoin.org/foundation

We are still looking for more intermediate - senior developers to come onboard and help with our development projects. Primary required skills are Javascript or C++ (or both). For now the pay is modest but we are looking at ways to raise some venture capital and the positions will hopefully turn into contract work at industry rates.

Contact us if you think you fit the bill!

Nav Coin Core Upgrade

Craig, Soopy and Alex are working to get the Nav Coin Core up to date with the Bitcoin 13.0 source. This will increase Nav Coin’s stability, capabilities and ability to integrate with other services. By updating to 13.0 we will get some great technical benefits including the capability to have a Nav Coin Insight API and Segregated Witness.

With the advent of the Insight API we will be able to be added to many more platforms including the KeepKey hardware wallet and various credit card issuers.

This project has been given priority for our core team because it is currently blocking some of the other projects we want to start.

Copay Fork

Once we have upgraded the Nav Core to reflect Bitcoin 13.0 we will begin work on forking Bitpay’s Copay wallet for use with Nav Coin. It is a great javascript based wallet that is capable of being a full node. It is capable of running on Android, iOS and as a Web Wallet on any Desktop.

We have consolidated some of our existing projects for mobile wallets under this banner as it has proven to be the best way to move forward.

https://copay.io/

The current Web Wallet project remains and we are still hopeful to get this out to you all soon. Our third party contractor is having some delays with the project. I will let you know more information as it comes available.

We have also updated the website with the latest projects:

http://navcoin.org/projects

That is our report for the week. Lots going on, lots of momentum building. See you all on the new forum!

Talk Soon,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
trackmaster

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:04:26 PM

Hi Nav Coiners,

It’s time for our weekly update and we have some more great news for you this week. We are really starting to gather some momentum as we work towards some of our goals and also add some new capabilities to the team.

We are also aware of the syncing issues that everyone is having with the latest wallet and we are working to resolve that issue.

Dedicated Nav Coin Community Site

We have put together a community site dedicated to Nav Coin with the main feature being the forum. The main advantage is having topics split up so information is easier to find. With a 1000+ page long thread here the useful information gets quickly buried. It also has much better capabilities than bitcointalk and should enable everyone to submit richer post content.

There is also a chat room, calendar and staff directory.

http://forum.navcoin.org/

From today onwards, our official forum is going to be our main forum for information, news, troubleshooting etc.. so please sign up and head on over there. Don’t forget we are also available on Slack, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook too.

Craig MacGregor speaking at AML Summit

Craig MacGregor has been asked to speak amongst International Keynote Speakers and local industry leaders at a financial consultancy summit in Auckland, New Zealand. There he will be educating local financial industry members on the benefits of blockchain technology and will be acting as an ambassador to promote Nav Coin.

The conference takes place on the 9th of March 2017. Registration is now open.

http://www.amlsolutions.co.nz/aml-summit-1

http://forum.navcoin.org/index.php?/calendar/event/1-nz-aml-summit

New Team Members

Michael Douranos, Victor Jones & David Quick.

Michael is coming onboard as our latest Community Manager. He has worked alongside Petros in the past and together they have a proven track record to create brand awareness and help communities grow.

Victor is a Senior Software Developer from Auckland and is a talented developer. He is coming on board firstly to help finish the unit testing and optimization of NavTech and then is going to review and analyze the system to give his recommendations on improvements.

David is a Senior Interactive Designer also from Auckland. He is going to firstly help us bring a fresh design to the Nav Coin website focusing on User Experience and Search Engine Optimization.

Our team is growing quite nicely, we now have 11 members. You can keep up to date with our team on the website

http://www.navcoin.org/foundation

We are still looking for more intermediate - senior developers to come onboard and help with our development projects. Primary required skills are Javascript or C++ (or both). For now the pay is modest but we are looking at ways to raise some venture capital and the positions will hopefully turn into contract work at industry rates.

Contact us if you think you fit the bill!

Nav Coin Core Upgrade

Craig, Soopy and Alex are working to get the Nav Coin Core up to date with the Bitcoin 13.0 source. This will increase Nav Coin’s stability, capabilities and ability to integrate with other services. By updating to 13.0 we will get some great technical benefits including the capability to have a Nav Coin Insight API and Segregated Witness.

With the advent of the Insight API we will be able to be added to many more platforms including the KeepKey hardware wallet and various credit card issuers.

This project has been given priority for our core team because it is currently blocking some of the other projects we want to start.

Copay Fork

Once we have upgraded the Nav Core to reflect Bitcoin 13.0 we will begin work on forking Bitpay’s Copay wallet for use with Nav Coin. It is a great javascript based wallet that is capable of being a full node. It is capable of running on Android, iOS and as a Web Wallet on any Desktop.

We have consolidated some of our existing projects for mobile wallets under this banner as it has proven to be the best way to move forward.

https://copay.io/

The current Web Wallet project remains and we are still hopeful to get this out to you all soon. Our third party contractor is having some delays with the project. I will let you know more information as it comes available.

We have also updated the website with the latest projects:

http://navcoin.org/projects

That is our report for the week. Lots going on, lots of momentum building. See you all on the new forum!

Talk Soon,
Craig.

Welcome to our new team members. I will be trying to free up my schedule and hope to make the March 9th summit. Things just keep progressing
nicely and the momentum behind NAV is growing.

Great update Pakage. If I cannot attend, will you be live streaming the event???
colvano

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 02:44:03 PM

Great weekly update again by the Nav Coin team!

Navtechservers.com has two server reviews up (click to go there):

Leave your own server reviews to help others by selecting their Navtech Server Clusters.

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:08:56 AM

Anyone else getting rapid fire staking rewards?  3 transactions every minute is a lot for me.
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

Welcome to our new team members. I will be trying to free up my schedule and hope to make the March 9th summit. Things just keep progressing
nicely and the momentum behind NAV is growing.

Great update Pakage. If I cannot attend, will you be live streaming the event???

I don't think its being live streamed unfortunately. This event is not put on by us, it is put on by AML Solutions so it's not something i have control over. I would only suggest attending if the other speaker topics interest you. I think I am the only speaker talking about cryptocurrencies, so if you're just there to hear me speak it may be a long day of presentations on other financial areas Tongue

I am also talking at Bitcoin Malaysia's Blockchain Conference on the 9th of April in Kuala Lumpur. This one will be much more focused on blockchain tech. More info about that when their registration site is up.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Valerian77

Activity: 437
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

No valid UPnP IGDs found
upnp thread exit
keypool reserve 10
keypool return 10

no idea - but v3.7 works seamless and the v3.7 log shows the same entry

If somebody has a better explanation that leads to solve the problem I will tip 20 NAV now

According to
Hi guys,

... I would just let it run a few hours or a day and check again.

I let my node run for more than 19 hours now and it still produces constant 12% processor load and does not connect.
But there is another log entry now:
GUI: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::numI2PConnectionsChanged(int) to BitcoinGUI::setNumI2PConnections(int)
dumpaddr thread stop
msghand thread interrupt
net thread interrupt

that does not look surprising and may not give a hint - but there is also another log "db.log" that could give a hint:
Unacceptable log file C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NavCoin2\database\log.0000000059: unsupported log version 17
Invalid log file: log.0000000059: Invalid argument
PANIC: Invalid argument
process-private: unable to find environment
process-private: unable to find environment

is it possible that the upgrade from v3.7 to v3.9 uses a different data structure somewhere?
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

Can anyone having sync issues please help us to find the cause.

Head over to our tech support forum topic and post your details:

http://forum.navcoin.org/index.php?/topic/36-390-sync-issues

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

trackmaster

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:29:40 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 01:41:04 PM by trackmaster

Anyone else getting rapid fire staking rewards?  3 transactions every minute is a lot for me.

Had this happen a few weeks ago and after checking into my issue found that my wallet addnodes were the issue or just a few in particular. What
I did was to copy the most recent node list and paste over the ones I had in the wallet CONF file then restart the wallet. It solved my problem. The
60 or so stake rewards simply were not accepted. This all occurred using the 3.7 wallet. Hopefully you have solved the issue or the information helps you.

Good luck.
pocketos

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:00:23 PM

Hi, anyone knows what happened with the colapse of the banking system or its just a scam for the people ?
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:22:14 PM

Can anyone having sync issues please help us to find the cause.

Head over to our tech support forum topic and post your details:

http://forum.navcoin.org/index.php?/topic/36-390-sync-issues

Cheers,
Craig.

Hi craig!

Just to be clear, in my case there is no problem to sync the wallet, it was already fully sync'ed.
but the CPU still at 100% almost full time.

i've installed the 3.7 again and everything is running smooth, i'll keep trying to solve the problem with 3.9 in another VPS.
as soons as possible i'll be posting in nav forum.
willoncio

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 10:42:35 PM by willoncio

Hi,

I would like to introduce you this new Nav-based service by SPUR group. We are an independent group of enthusiasts and supporters of Nav, just willing to empower this amazing coin and bring it to new worlds :-)

The first stop is the darknet, more to come very very soon.

SPUR provides a service to send NAV transactions on a TOR server which would anonymize the transaction through our Navtech servers.

The source code of the API we use to connect with the NAVTech servers is freely available on github https://github.com/aguycalled/spur. We have made a little FAQ to answer most common questions about the service which you can find below.

Access to the service on http://4su7pqq6nyaecqoo.onion (only accessible through TOR browser)

https://i.imgur.com/fIVOtTr.jpg

How does SPUR work?
After defining destination address and NAV amount to deliver, SPUR provides an address and the full amount to transfer including the specified fee.

Send the full amount to the SPUR given address and your NAVS will be delivered using NAVTech nodes.

Why is it anonymous?
We believe that you are familiar with NAVTech if you arrived here, otherwise please take a deeper look to technical details on their White Paper: http://navcoin.org/downloads

SPUR sends the transactions through NAVTech anon servers, making impossible to link originator of the transaction to destinatary.

Both the amount and the destination of the transaction are encrypted using KBPGP javascript library on your browser before leaving your computer, so even a MITM attack or being spied by your government/ISP wouldn't compromise your anonymity.

To further improve anonymity, we decided to launch SPUR only as a hidden service on TOR.

Please double check that the address you are accessing is the right one: http://4su7pqq6nyaecqoo.onion (only accessible trough TOR browser)

Could any of the involved addresses be tracked or linked to the transaction?
Every address is unique and generated for each transaction and will be only used one time.

Why do I receive the amount in several transactions on the destiny address?
Dividing the amount in different transactions and addresses makes impossible to link directly the transaction amount with the destiny, increasing the anonymity.

Why SPUR?
SPUR is a perfect solution to send anonymous NAV transactions from all type of wallets or systems.

Without the need to set up the required servers or full nodes, and adding the extra security layer of TOR.

Additional security measures
In order to remove even the most minimal possibility of transfers tracking, we automatically remove any collected data from our servers 12 hours after the transaction has been started.

What kind of data do you exactly store?
We hold a little -sqlite- database with the following fields:
- A randomly generated internal token id.
- Address where you will send the coins.
- Encrypted destination address.
- Original value.
- Fee.
- Expected value.
- Amount of coins received.

As already stated, the transaction in the db will be cleaned 12 hours after being initiated.

What happens if I send a different amount?
If the sent amount is lower, the anon transaction will not be executed.
You will see the reached amount on the screen and you can do another transfer to fulfill the full amount.

Please be aware that if the remaining amount is not delivered before the transaction operation expires, the money will not be returned. You have 6 hours to do it.
If the amount is higher, only the amount requested will be delivered to destination.
Please ensure to send the exact amount.

What if I have a problem?
As we don't keep track of any transaction data and due to the ninja nature of NavTech, we won't be able to identify you and probably will be impossible to help you if anything goes wrong once the NAVCoins leave our servers.

If you think your coins are stuck on our servers, please contact us.

SPUR team
colvano

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

Hi,

I would like to introduce you this new Nav-based service by SPUR group. We are an independent group of enthusiasts and supporters of Nav, just willing to empower this amazing coin and bring it to new worlds :-)

SPUR provides a service to send NAV transactions on a TOR server which would anonymize the transaction through our Navtech servers.

The source code of the API we use to connect with the NAVTech servers is freely available on github https://github.com/aguycalled/spur. We have made a little FAQ to answer most common questions about the service which you can find below.

Access to the service on http://4su7pqq6nyaecqoo.onion (only accessible through TOR browser)

Great Development!

I just send one transaction using your service, it went fast and good!

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:03:35 AM

Hi,

Great Development!

I just send one transaction using your service, it went fast and good!

Yeah, this is awesome, we will be doing a review / write up of this service as soon as possible.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: