Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:59:22 PM

This coin can really grow from this low spot, if all the necessary upgrades are implemented, that's all.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

well i do have to agree a bit with him. hashforce means well but posting the same stuff over and over again can look a bit like positive spam.

dont get me wrong, i know he means well but i do understand it if people arent all positive about that hehe.

we just need more action, news and updates. everytime it takes ages and communication still is terrible. we where and are on a positive road again but we need to see some action.

two weeks after beta release and we havent got a single update or progress report on that from the dev. i can understand why new investors dont step in yet, they want to see stuff happening and as long as that doesnt happen we wont move forward...

personally i want soopy back here....he posted everyday and he is the one who gave me trust in this coin. nothing wrong with other devs but would be great if soopy could post more updates again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

well i do have to agree a bit with him. hashforce means well but posting the same stuff over and over again can look a bit like positive spam.

dont get me wrong, i know he means well but i do understand it if people arent all positive about that hehe.

we just need more action, news and updates. everytime it takes ages and communication still is terrible. we where and are on a positive road again but we need to see some action.

two weeks after beta release and we havent got a single update or progress report on that from the dev. i can understand why new investors dont step in yet, they want to see stuff happening and as long as that doesnt happen we wont move forward...

personally i want soopy back here....he posted everyday and he is the one who gave me trust in this coin. nothing wrong with other devs but would be great if soopy could post more updates again.

I couldn't agree more. I know I don't post much here, but I support this coin and am a major holder myself. I check this thread often looking for real updates, not the constant cheerleading of the same two or three members.

I want to buy more of this coin, but I also don't want to be left out in the cold holding a large bag of worthless coins either. We need Soopy (not cheerleaders) to give some much needed confidence back to investors.
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

This is my investment since the virtual currency, think this team is the most rubbish I've ever seen a team, other do not say a simple Linux wallet can not do well. You have seen other coin because the wallet problems led to the trading platform can not be traded? But do the anonymous system now, or get the solution of the problem of the purse. Don't think I am Funer, I just told the truth. Amen.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

This is my investment since the virtual currency, think this team is the most rubbish I've ever seen a team, other do not say a simple Linux wallet can not do well. You have seen other coin because the wallet problems led to the trading platform can not be traded? But do the anonymous system now, or get the solution of the problem of the purse. Don't think I am Funer, I just told the truth. Amen.

your google translated posts always put a smile on my face...your posts are like a puzzle hehe, but i do understand and agree with you!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

Thanks spatula and paycum for sharing your thoughts as well, it seems we share some similar feelings.

Like you both, I in no way mean be negative or sound like FUD with my words.  I too have been a big supporter of this coin and am also involved because of Soopy.  I really wanted to share my thoughts today in hopes it would somehow help as I know if I am getting these feelings when coming here to read the updates, that others likely feel much worse.

I just think it is time to see some plans come to fruition and think the cheer leading crap needs to stop until that happens as I am positive it is having the opposite effect it is intended to.

I will also that I too meant nothing ill will towards hashforce, but really do not understand all the recent attempts or talks of fake pumps.  I don't see that as anything but bad for NAV personally.
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:34:03 AM

With the previous posters, I agree that I have not seen the impetus nor professional behavior from the devs of this coin since I have been involved.  I learned about NAV on the day I bought my first bitcoin just over a month ago.  It sounded like a positive direction and I thought that anonymity would have quite a market.

However, I have since then seen numerous coins develop anonymous capabilities of varying potential.  Even if NAV were to suddenly release anonymous code today, it would not be anything innovative compared to the slew of other anonymous coins on the market.

I have since become very interested in XST.  They were an underdog compared to NAV just a month ago, but their developer was recently awarded a 5-shield (the top rating) from CryptCertify.  That lets me know that their developer is competent and capable of delivering.  Not only that, but XST has already delivered what NAV has only promised.

I suggest that the devs of NAV get vetted by a 3rd party such as CryptCertify in order to improve the trust of investors and themselves.  Until then, I am utterly disappointed that I have not been able to even move NAV from my Poloniex wallet for so long and I believe it to be a clear demonstration of incompetence.

And your constant cheer leading for pumping just sounds to me like you're trying to get the price high enough to dump on your investors.

I won't trust you until you can SHOW me something instead of just SAYING things.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:15:27 AM

With the previous posters, I agree that I have not seen the impetus nor professional behavior from the devs of this coin since I have been involved.  I learned about NAV on the day I bought my first bitcoin just over a month ago.  It sounded like a positive direction and I thought that anonymity would have quite a market.

However, I have since then seen numerous coins develop anonymous capabilities of varying potential.  Even if NAV were to suddenly release anonymous code today, it would not be anything innovative compared to the slew of other anonymous coins on the market.

I have since become very interested in XST.  They were an underdog compared to NAV just a month ago, but their developer was recently awarded a 5-shield (the top rating) from CryptCertify.  That lets me know that their developer is competent and capable of delivering.  Not only that, but XST has already delivered what NAV has only promised.

I suggest that the devs of NAV get vetted by a 3rd party such as CryptCertify in order to improve the trust of investors and themselves.  Until then, I am utterly disappointed that I have not been able to even move NAV from my Poloniex wallet for so long and I believe it to be a clear demonstration of incompetence.

And your constant cheer leading for pumping just sounds to me like you're trying to get the price high enough to dump on your investors.

I won't trust you until you can SHOW me something instead of just SAYING things.
I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR GREVIANCES, BUT COMING OUT THIS WAY IS NOT GOING TO HELP THIS COIN. Soopy may need funds, time, etc. He is also a human being like yourselves, he needs time for himself too.
Any of you who have skills should help the dev team, instead of complaining. You all know that this coin recovered rom a double flower attack. Instead of bashing this coin, why don't you all stick your fingers out and help the coin, like hashforce101?

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:27:53 AM

John, not really right to say "investors" do not have a right to speak their minds without helping with development, marketing etc.!  We've all been singing and hearing this same song for some time brother!!

It takes all kinds of people to make a coin successful man, developers, marketers, MINERS, INVESTORS and on and on.  Just because people fill other NEEDED areas in their support for a coin, such as simply investing in it, does not mean they have no right to speak here........or bitch for that matter either, if it is just. 

I have been an extremely positive supporter myself of NAV for quite some time, but I too am getting tired of the same old song and dance man, then to come here and see all this silliness with fake pumps..........REALLY bad feeling seeing this crap.  Dude above is right man, it gives the feeling someone is trying to pump so they can dump!

Keep hearing about this double SPEND attack, tired of hearing that too man.......NAV was said to be the first to ever recover from such an attack, I give MUCH praise to soopy for that one and he RECOVERED us from that in under 48 hours and that was WEEKS ago brother.  That has nothing to do with all the continued and non stop hype and no real achievements or promises met.

Dude above also makes a good point, while we have been waiting for ANON, dozens of BRAND NEW coins have launched offering the same technology we have now been waiting on for I believe months.  All of this and community members are being hit up for "donations".......to develop the coin.  Dude, SERIOUSLY wrong and SERIOUSLY funny smelling!

I am not trying to hurt this coin either man and I suspect you KNOW that to be true.  I just want the hype and cheerleading to stop, and development to commence.....more importantly, to get deployed.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

The best method to approach this problem is to be friendly, so that the devs can work properly. How would you all feel if you were the dev, being vehemently criticized?

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:31:37 AM

The best method to approach this problem is to be friendly, so that the devs can work properly. How would you all feel if you were the dev, being vehemently criticized?

I truly hope you are not suggesting that I am not handling my concerns in a friendly manner!  In fact, I hope you are not saying that about ANY of the recent posts man as that will mean you will take ANYTHING that is said to be negative or of concern to be not "friendly"!!  I see all the recent posts as being respectful voicing of VALID concerns man and if we can't address them here, then we are hiding something!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:34:18 AM

John, not really right to say "investors" do not have a right to speak their minds without helping with development, marketing etc.!  We've all been singing and hearing this same song for some time brother!!

It takes all kinds of people to make a coin successful man, developers, marketers, MINERS, INVESTORS and on and on.  Just because people fill other NEEDED areas in their support for a coin, such as simply investing in it, does not mean they have no right to speak here........or bitch for that matter either, if it is just. 

I have been an extremely positive supporter myself of NAV for quite some time, but I too am getting tired of the same old song and dance man, then to come here and see all this silliness with fake pumps..........REALLY bad feeling seeing this crap.  Dude above is right man, it gives the feeling someone is trying to pump so they can dump!

Keep hearing about this double SPEND attack, tired of hearing that too man.......NAV was said to be the first to ever recover from such an attack, I give MUCH praise to soopy for that one and he RECOVERED us from that in under 48 hours and that was WEEKS ago brother.  That has nothing to do with all the continued and non stop hype and no real achievements or promises met.

Dude above also makes a good point, while we have been waiting for ANON, dozens of BRAND NEW coins have launched offering the same technology we have now been waiting on for I believe months.  All of this and community members are being hit up for "donations".......to develop the coin.  Dude, SERIOUSLY wrong and SERIOUSLY funny smelling!

I am not trying to hurt this coin either man and I suspect you KNOW that to be true.  I just want the hype and cheerleading to stop, and development to commence.....more importantly, to get deployed.
Those who have coding skills should help soopy.
I know that people have their grievances, but if you were the dev, would you come back to such a negative environment, or would you seek greener pastures elsewhere?
Soopy does not need to work for you, you do not pay his wages, a lot has happened, but rude comments and nagging will scare him away.

Navcoin is now at the bottom, it can still sell high if upgrades are implemented.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:41:20 AM

Members who have skills should fix this coin themselves, instead of just complaining - you do not pay the devs their wages, they could just walk away if they wanted.

People need to be positive, this coin can still work. It looks as if this coin was intentionally kept back.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:45:11 AM

With all respect John, there was nothing rude being said. Yes, a coin needs a dev. obviously. But as he stated correctly, it also needs investors. Investors expect progression, or at least open communication.

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:45:47 AM

I would feel upset, and try to understand the merit of the complaints.  Then, I would be honest and attempt to approach the situation in a constructive way.

Understand my complaint.  I bought in at 1550 SAT.  That is my real money.  And because of the Poloniex wallet bug, I have not been able to SAVE A DIME OF IT during NAV's downfall because my funds are FROZEN on Polo.

I don't care about your double spend attack.  You didn't save me from anything.  I had to sit there and watch my funds drain from a bad investment with no option to get out because the developer did not deliver.  I had to watch it happen slowly, and NAV was my FIRST investment with bitcoin.

It was hurtful.  And all I see is cheer leading and not coming on in timely fashion to meet promised dates.  It is very unprofessional behavior, I am not impressed.

If you want me to be impressed then impress me dammit.  I'm a nice guy, but I'm genuinely pissed for a damn good reason.  Don't brush that under the carpet!  And censoring me is a HORRIBLE way to affect community trust, so either address me or ignore me.  The community will see what you do.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:49:56 AM

I would feel upset, and try to understand the merit of the complaints.  Then, I would be honest and attempt to approach the situation in a constructive way.

Understand my complaint.  I bought in at 1550 SAT.  That is my real money.  And because of the Poloniex wallet bug, I have not been able to SAVE A DIME OF IT during NAV's downfall because my funds are FROZEN on Polo.

I don't care about your double spend attack.  You didn't save me from anything.  I had to sit there and watch my funds drain from a bad investment with no option to get out because the developer did not deliver.  I had to watch it happen slowly, and NAV was my FIRST investment with bitcoin.

It was hurtful.  And all I see is cheer leading and not coming on in timely fashion to meet promised dates.  It is very unprofessional behavior, I am not impressed.

If you want me to be impressed then impress me dammit.  I'm a nice guy, but I'm genuinely pissed for a damn good reason.  Don't brush that under the carpet!  And censoring me is a HORRIBLE way to affect community trust, so either address me or ignore me.  The community will see what you do.

the bright side is, you wont panic sell...

i know, bad joke. I feel sorry for you m8. I understand why u're pissed
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:01:38 AM

the bright side is, you wont panic sell...

i know, bad joke. I feel sorry for you m8. I understand why u're pissed

HAHA.

Dude, i had the same thought.

"what if they actually pull through, at least I wouldn't have panic sold.  fml."

spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

Even though I am tired of the constant cheerleading, I honestly do believe that Soopy will pull through for us. It sucks that constant communication isn't really his style, but at least he is consistent and has pulled through in the past. Linux wallet repair then anon and the price/volume will bounce back.

I am no coder, but perhaps I could donate to any bounties that could aid in development?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

We are all stuck in this problem together, I also lost money too.
What I mean is, instead of bitching about the dev, why don't the complainers fix the coin themselves, if the job was that easy.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:05:31 AM

We need to activate the devs, either by donations (for those of us who have funds), technical support, or simply by boosting morale - by not always complaining vehemently. This isn't the only coin to have problems.
We need to find out what the real problem is with the devs, why they have been unable to deliver, or we need to determine the factors that are really holding this coin back.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: