Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:11:33 AM

Guys, calm down and think for yourselves.

This is coming from the inside of the bob's group: Hondo was on bob's payroll the whole time. Both of them are gone from this thread and have abandoned the coin. If you do not trust me just study the most recent scam bob pulled out - CLOAK - the devs were working for him: he admitted this.

Do yourselves a favour and get the hell out of because it will go down to 1 K satoshi in a few days. You were taken for a ride by bob the scammer. Face it and cut your loses. Many people were in your shoes, face the reality.

Jimmy Zed

Soooo.. reading a couple posts from you I thought you might be for real.  But here you say Hondo is gone.  And yet he just posted in the thread a short time ago.  And you also say the Cloak devs were working for Bob.  And yet Bob posted some PMs where a dev basically told him no to what he wanted and Bob also said he approached the Cloak devs 3 times and each time they rubuked him.  In fact, he posted that stuff in this thread.

So hey.  Do you have anything truthful to say?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:13:50 AM

This is coming from the inside of the bob's group: Hondo was on bob's payroll the whole time. Both of them are gone from this thread and have abandoned the coin. If you do not trust me just study the most recent scam bob pulled out - CLOAK - the devs were working for him: he admitted this.

Do yourselves a favour and get the hell out of because it will go down to 1 K satoshi in a few days. You were taken for a ride by bob the scammer. Face it and cut your loses. Many people were in your shoes, face the reality.

Jimmy Zed

Stop spreading lies and bullshit, you know NOTHING, i can tell you.
Funny to see you care about others investments. Hilarious.

its not funny to see the filth you lower yourself into by protecting something thats vapor! by abusing someone who was being mature and respectful!

1st: You know nothing about who i am
2nd: you know nothing about what i do
3rd: that was neither respectful nor mature 'cause its just lies, how could he ever know?...be sure I do know
4th:lower myself? being one of a few adults in here I'm for sure not lowering myself in stating facts
fullstop.

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

Jimmy Zed

Soooo.. reading a couple posts from you I thought you might be for real.  But here you say Hondo is gone.  And yet he just posted in the thread a short time ago.  And you also say the Cloak devs were working for Bob.  And yet Bob posted some PMs where a dev basically told him no to what he wanted and Bob also said he approached the Cloak devs 3 times and each time they rubuked him.  In fact, he posted that stuff in this thread.

Well someone did but yeah its a pretty far reach even for most people here!
sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:14:32 AM

LongAndShort, can you tell us where are you live? We want to drink tea with you

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:15:15 AM

Jimmy Zed

Stop spreading lies and bullshit, you know NOTHING, i can tell you.
Funny to see you care about others investments. Hilarious.

its not funny to see the filth you lower yourself into by protecting something thats vapor! by abusing someone who was being mature and respectful!

1st: You know nothing about who i am
2nd: you know nothing about what i do
3rd: that was neither respectful nor mature 'cause its just lies, how could he ever know?...be sure I do know
4th:lower myself? being one of a few adults in here I'm for sure not lowering myself in stating facts
fullstop.

Why abuse someone look at vipahs post that is how you speak to people..child!
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

Jimmy Zed

They unleashed a war against this community and against the coin and the devs. They work as a team 24/7. Just follow their posts.
They have a precise target and purpose. I did pay attention to them until I realized that this is an orchestrated attack.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:16:30 AM

LongAndShort, can you tell us where are you live? We want to drink tea with you

I live in Hawthorn Melborne Australia! close?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:17:11 AM

i think is problem with XST

Yes stealthsend proposed is fundamental flawed the dev just released a statement that no body in here understood except like 2 people and the rest think its happy days..they are wrong you only need to go back through the tread to see its doomed to fail in its current state with all these foolish children protecting their investment.!

Welcome to crypto currencies...but Im not sure why you attack XST yet promote shadowcash. Huh

Shadowcoins website has no explanations of anything. I just looked. I had bought and sold some but only on the basis is was another probably sub standard "anonymous" coin. That there is no information about it even on the website makes it look suspicious, I'm sure you'll agree.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:18:52 AM

Jimmy Zed

They unleashed a war against this community and against the coin and the devs. They work as a team 24/7. Just follow their posts.
They have a precise target and purpose. I did pay attention to them until I realized that this is an orchestrated attack.
Don't twist the facts i came here to talk about an issue and was met with a ton of abuse they came because you started running to shdow threads and abusing shadow for some stupid reason!
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

Jimmy Zed

It's interesting how the Cloak guys would talk about just how much FUD etc would get spewed in their thread.  Even I was surprised by how much was going on in there when I was looking at it.  Seems like there's a new coin that will take the crown for the most FUD going on.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:21:01 AM

Jimmy Zed

The latest FUD campaign is teflon coated.  Facts and Truth don't stick to it.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:22:10 AM

Yes stealthsend proposed is fundamental flawed the dev just released a statement that no body in here understood except like 2 people and the rest think its happy days..they are wrong you only need to go back through the tread to see its doomed to fail in its current state with all these foolish children protecting their investment.!

Welcome to crypto currencies...but Im not sure why you attack XST yet promote shadowcash. Huh

we are supposed to accept it because thats the culture cmon..this is not even close to being socially acceptable in the world..don't kid yourself and justify it as!
you all beg for real world acceptance and use but you all cant act the part here!
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

Welcome to crypto currencies...but Im not sure why you attack XST yet promote shadowcoin. Huh

They're trying to get us all angry and put us on tilt by insulting us and lying to us. Then we dump our coins and they buy them up cheap and rebuilt the community. Notice how he speaks "in its current form". They don't want to destroy the coin, they just want to start a pissed off panic dump. Look at the massive amount of time and effort they (a group of shadowcoin guys) put into this. If anything it's a validation.

They will insult you. Don't feed them. Respond to their lies and insults respectfully. I know they don't deserve respect but it's the only way we can make them leave.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:25:05 AM

Jimmy Zed

The latest FUD campaign is teflon coated.  Facts and Truth don't stick to it.

Thats a good one and you might be right there but have any of you even given the person a chance to prove it..no you just wash it off and abuse him/her cmon you are better then that yeah?
gotta start acting the part this is not a game its touting to be professional but within its just a room full of sarcasm! want to be taken seriously then take others seriously until they are proven wrong!
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:25:42 AM

Welcome to crypto currencies...but Im not sure why you attack XST yet promote shadowcoin. Huh

They're trying to get us all angry and put us on tilt by insulting us and lying to us. Then we dump our coins and they buy them up cheap and rebuilt the community. Notice how he speaks "in its current form". They don't want to destroy the coin, they just want to start a pissed off panic dump. Look at the massive amount of time and effort they (a group of shadowcoin guys) put into this. If anything it's a validation.

They will insult you. Don't feed them. Respond to their lies and insults respectfully. I know they don't deserve respect but it's the only way we can make them leave.
You are totally wright. This is one of their main purposes. They are just low life suckers, trying to manipulate people..and boy ! they try their best hour after hour relentlessly.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:26:44 AM

how have i lied to you..did you really just mean that!? are you blind!

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:27:05 AM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

+1
sibcurrency

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:27:48 AM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

++2

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:29:10 AM

You are totally wright. This is one of their main purposes. They are just low life suckers, trying to manipulate people..and boy ! they try their best hour after hour relentlessly.

no its not that at all it just is a kneejerk reaction you have to something threatening your money and tbh you prolly wouldn't give a shit about it if you were not so invested! i would bet my left nut that you would be saying the same stuff and proving the same vaporware stuff if you were not invested...because the facts don't lie you just forget they are there when you're like this!
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

I agree with you 100% but we can't say it like that otherwise some people who are extremely sensitive might consider that a form of abuse. I personally don't feel it is, but there are some extremely sensitive people out there.
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: