Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███  (Read 100365 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:43:52 AM

I thought posts shouldn't contain any ref links?

This is a sub service for the Betcoin Poker Room and many people depend on this service.

Was a fun weekend in the poker room and appreciate the promotion that you are running.  Any large freerolls planned in the future?

Yes, as I've said before, there will certainly be large freerolls in the future.  Currently there is the MO MO MO PLO Tournaments going on.  Please check it out in the tournament tab.

To reiterate some of the promo's going on: 100% tablestarter rakeback, VIP rakeback, and 40% additional rakeback, freerolls 24/7, 100% deposit bonus, WPN tournaments with great overlays!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:47:40 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 04:25:03 AM by Xiaoxiao

Hi,
This site seems serious and legit, but support is bad (not always but most of the time), and slow
Please improve support, no ticket should be left unanswered after a few hours, it is not sooo complicated, is it?

How to get rakeback? Just the more you play the more rakeback? I only play tournaments and the 10% fees seems high to me.

Thank you, one of the best bitcoin poker site I think.

(and please an OSX client!)

Support has a lot to handle and is constantly getting better!

The new rake structure works very well for me with the rakeback I get and my referrals now sending me some actual bitcoin that warrants spending some money to advertise for.  Also overall still far better than any fiat website.  Do you know if there are plans for any 10 btc freerolls?  Haven't seen that in awhile.  

Yes the current rake structure is still the industry's finest and the rewards are unbeatable!
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

Have you even looked at the rake?  They are charging 4% now with much higher caps, HU tables are 2% which seems good but they don't even have a cap!  Does any other online site rake pots without a cap?  I never heard of one.

examples vs swcpoker

.25/.50 chip 6 handed

Betcoin = 4% rake with 4 chip cap

swc = 2.5% with 1.5 chip cap

The new rake structure works very well for me with the rakeback I get and my referrals now sending me some actual bitcoin that warrants spending some money to advertise for.  Also overall still far better than any fiat website.  Do you know if there are plans for any 10 btc freerolls?  Haven't seen that in awhile.  

Yes the current rake structure is still the industry's finest and the rewards are unbeatable!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:14:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 12:13:37 AM by Xiaoxiao

Have you even looked at the rake?  They are charging 4% now with much higher caps, HU tables are 2% which seems good but they don't even have a cap!  Does any other online site rake pots without a cap?  I never heard of one.

examples vs swcpoker

.25/.50 chip 6 handed

In the mean time you can play heads up at as many 6 max tables where it is capped at 2% and you get 100+ rakeback.  Also keep in mind that this beats SWC rake when one is receiving a minimum of 50-190% rakeback.

BTW-please take advantage of all the offers of Betcoin Poker Room (40% additional rakeback HERE, VIP, 100% TB Starter RB, 100% Bonus, etc)
cmoltisanti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:48:13 PM

rb for this week on the way?  Thanks again for all you do, awesome service
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:10:51 AM

RB for last week has been processed, thanks!
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:04:38 PM

Have you even looked at the rake?  They are charging 4% now with much higher caps, HU tables are 2% which seems good but they don't even have a cap!  Does any other online site rake pots without a cap?  I never heard of one.

examples vs swcpoker

.25/.50 chip 6 handed

In the mean time you can play heads up at as many 6 max tables where it is capped at 2% and you get 100+ rakeback.  Also keep in mind that this beats SWC rake when one is receiving a minimum of 50-190% rakeback.

BTW-please take advantage of all the offers of Betcoin Poker Room (40% additional rakeback HERE, VIP, 100% TB Starter RB, 100% Bonus, etc)

Quote from: XaioXaio
In the mean time you can play heads up at as many 6 max tables where it is capped at 2% and you get 100+ rakeback.
lol ok, as long as there weren't more than a couple others on the site trying to qualify for 100% promo, nobody else decided to join your HU games, and you were able to not leave the table for at least an hour.

Also keep in mind that this beats SWC rake when one is receiving a minimum of 50-190% rakeback.

There are many players who signed up to betcoin without seeking out an "affiliate" that was willing to return a portion of the fees they collected and also choose to follow the rules and not create multiple accounts. Also, there is not yet a single player who has reached any of the top few VIP levels. So your "minimum of 50-190% rakeback" is kind of lol, which was my point in the first place.  You are just saying things to get players to sign up with you as an affiliate, not because theyre true. 
Noisskal

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:06:16 PM

Sites looks good , looks like they had a lot of player .
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:28:47 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 03:15:18 AM by Xiaoxiao

examples vs swcpoker

.25/.50 chip 6 handed

Quote from: XaioXaio
In the mean time you can play heads up at as many 6 max tables where it is capped at 2% and you get 100+ rakeback.
lol ok, as long as there weren't more than a couple others on the site trying to qualify for 100% promo, nobody else decided to join your HU games, and you were able to not leave the table for at least an hour.

Also keep in mind that this beats SWC rake when one is receiving a minimum of 50-190% rakeback.

There are many players who signed up to betcoin without seeking out an "affiliate" that was willing to return a portion of the fees they collected and also choose to follow the rules and not create multiple accounts. Also, there is not yet a single player who has reached any of the top few VIP levels. So your "minimum of 50-190% rakeback" is kind of lol, which was my point in the first place.  You are just saying things to get players to sign up with you as an affiliate, not because theyre true.  

50% - 190% rakeback is laid out as accurately and transparently as possible; 40% RB from me + VIP RB (10-50%) + another potential 100% RB for tablestarter.  Hence one can get anywhere between 50% to 190% with this service.  They can't go below 50% and can't go above 190%.

What did you mean by this: "lol ok, as long as there weren't more than a couple others on the site trying to qualify for 100% promo."  How does another person trying to get the 100% RB promo affect you?  For example, you are sitting at 2/4 NL and another person also wants to get the "100% promo" so he/she sits.  Now another person that also wants to get "100% promo" would be stupid to sit at your table because that was void the promo.  So that person would sit at another at a new table to get the promo unless he/she wants to play ring games. 

Hope that helps sir and have a Happy Holidays!

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:01:33 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  The MOMOMO PLO series still going on.  Great value and prizepool for small field.

Exclusive RAKE RACE coming up for players under this service/campaign.  Details to come! 
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:25:21 AM

New: Refer-a-friend, Private Message me their login name and sign-up date and get 5% of their net rake sent to you each week!  Who could resist 50% to 190% rakeback?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 10:59:07 AM

Betcoin.ag just keeps getting better and better.  Their promotional campaigns in combination with the resources and support that the Winning Poker Network provides cannot be beat!  The WPN is one of the most generous poker networks on the market without a doubt!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:59:56 AM

2 key features:

100% Table Starter Rakeback Now AUTOMATED: INSTANT PAYOUT

Here's how it works:

Step 1

Go to your wallet. Open the table starter promo by clicking the Pick Tables button.

Step 2

Select a table from the list you want to play at.  To promptly find the table you are looking for in the list, please use your browser's search function (CTRL+F).

Step 3

Go back to the table starter bonus panel and click the refresh button (or reload the page). The system will now show the table as pending. You have 5 minutes to sit at this exact table from the time you check it out. If you are not seated at this table within 5 minutes the promo for this table will be canceled and you will need to start over again. Also, make sure that you are not sitting at the table before starting the promo.

Step 4

Once the system has confirmed that you are sitting at the table you will now need to sit at this table straight for at least 1 hour. If you leave the table before reaching 1 hour then the promo will cancel for this table and you will need to start over. You can track your progress in the table starter bonus panel.

Step 5

Instantly receive chips!

Betcoin Poker has become the most secure site on WPN.  It now has Google Authenticator enabled, which adds the strongest layer of protection to your funds!

-2FA only protects your "main balance"

-Your "poker balance" is NOT protected, therefore you can instantly transfer your poker balance to your main balance after playing and than sleep well for the night!

There will be even more advanced features coming out making this place the best poker platform out there with the best rewards and rakeback!

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

Is the site down right now?
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:35:35 AM

Is the site down right now?

Nope it is up for me. You may try to delete your cache and refresh the page or may try to switch to use another browser.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:48:47 PM

5 BTC freeroll coming up in early January!  Also if you password is not working that is because there is a mandatory password reset.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:50:33 PM

Happy New Year Everyone!  Those of you that haven't signed up, please check out the industry leading VIP program that is included with EXTRA rakeback received from this thread (and do check out all the other perks of joining this Poker Room!)

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:10:42 AM

Happy New Year Everyone!  Those of you that haven't signed up, please check out the industry leading VIP program that is included with EXTRA rakeback received from this thread (and do check out all the other perks of joining this Poker Room!)

Happy New Year to you too. I pmd you a question.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:21:05 AM

Happy New Year Everyone!  Those of you that haven't signed up, please check out the industry leading VIP program that is included with EXTRA rakeback received from this thread (and do check out all the other perks of joining this Poker Room!)

Happy New Year to you too. I pmd you a question.

I signed up to Betcoin.ag with a different affiliate (Grindabit) but they have since closed shop due to regulatory issues. Is there any way that I can change my affilate to your program?  It would be nice to get a little extra!  I know it's possible on some of the other Winning Poker Network skins but I'm not sure if it's possible on Betcoin.ag.
fxmgt

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

Hi,
I played a lot on Betcoin poker and it seems good, they are honest.
I am still trying to understand everything, but so far so good.
Thanks to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: