Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

James Lee - aka jl777 - aka "flash" gordon

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:35:00 PM

BitcoinDark price = Monero price
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

some have mentioned a large number of rejected mined blocks
I think system clock synchronization could be an issue
ntp is what I use, but I do not know how to sync system clock in windows
If anybody knows, please post instructions, thanks

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
demols

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

http://lifehacker.com/5819797/synchronize-your-windows-clock-with-an-alternative-time-server-to-increase-accuracy
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

Windows 7 by default should be synching to a time server:

Click on the clock in your system tray
This will bring up the calendar and time
Click Change date and time settings...
The Date and Time dialog will appear
Click on the Internet Time tab
Click Change settings
The Internet Time Settings dialog will appear.

spiler

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

Windows 7 by default should be synching to a time server:

Click on the clock in your system tray
This will bring up the calendar and time
Click Change date and time settings...
The Date and Time dialog will appear
Click on the Internet Time tab
Click Change settings
The Internet Time Settings dialog will appear.

OK. What server you should enter?
0.pool.ntp.org
1.pool.ntp.org
2.pool.ntp.org
3.pool.ntp.org

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

0.005 soon

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

There is now a position open for joining BTCD dev team!
You dont even have to know how to code!!

The pay is horrible (you have to beg for donations), hours probably a lot, but you will be a vital part in making BTCD as perfect as we can make it. We can put your handle (name and pic if you want) in the OP and website. Speaking of pics and names, it seems some peoples actually value that sort of thing, but with this being BitcoinDark, clearly being private is the primary thing. However, if you dont mind being associated with BTCD publicly, we can make an advisory committee of known peoples and feature you in the OP and website. You can have all the fame Smiley

We need somebody to manage the testing process, across all components. So, this means doing testing, coordinating others doing testing, making test plans, doing pre-release checklists, the works. So anybody with software QA assurance is big advantage. If not, then if you are able to make most any software break, then you are perfect.

I sure hope we have somebody to step up as I seem to end up doing stuff like this and while I can, I think it is better if I spend my time coding than managing test process. Anyway, it is not good to have the one that makes the bugs to find them, conflict of interest and all that.

Contact Azeh if you are interested in any of this.

James

P.S. You will have a fringe benefit of knowing exactly the release status as you will be the one to determine this.

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:16:50 PM

reddited.

and if anyone would be so kind to help with some voting for the chinese exchanges, that could be cool Cheesy

BTER - vote: https://bter.com/voting
BTC38 - vote: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

see the full list at https://trello.com/c/xY8RXisn/13-exchanges
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

Are there any plans for a Linux wallet?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:56:09 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:13:04 AM by jl777

rapid coding is like solving a crossword puzzle. Once you get the corners and then the edges, then the middle part becomes much easier. Well, I've got all four corners of Teleport and most of the edges coded in 6 files of (800, 300, 500, 400, 400, 500) lines so it is pretty well balanced and all but 400 of those lines are previously debugged. So right around 3000 lines and just a few more pieces to get in place. this doesnt count the privacyServer or tradebots or any other code, so it is plugging into a much larger system and that is how I can implement Teleport is so few lines of code.

Some people call my code "shorthand", I think that is good? The code has almost no redundancies (eg. different code that does similar things to other code) and this to me is a critical part of getting stuff done quickly as once you fix any bugs in any part of the code, then you are done with that part. Not like many versions of code that is almost the same, but not quite. So, about another 1000 lines went to my obsolete file. it is actually a bit less code now with multisig in it than it was before without multisig.

I am leaving a lot of error handling undone (middle part of puzzle). I have found that adding a lot of error checking before it is pretty much working in the easy cases often just gets thrown out as the real error cases arent even known until it works in the easy cases.

Now I need to convert the "old" telepod cloning code from earlier in the week into the multisig framework. Then review to make sure nothing obvious was forgotten. A common mistake I make is to write all the code to do all the things needed and simply not even call it or forget to initialize it. Kind of like building something and then wonder why its not working when the power is off!

My ISP is behaving much better so I wont lose a bunch of time trying to load pages, so maybe I can reach to code complete tonight and debug this weekend. As is typical, what at first seems so simple becomes a lot more complicated when you get into all the details.

I managed to eliminate 2 of the 5 queues by doing all the processing other than cloning for the reception side as the packets come in. The fewer moving parts, the more reliable.

The processing at the high level on the send side is to queue up all batches of telepods into a transporter log and then have a timer to track whether the transmission is complete and that they have been cloned. The receiving side also needs a queue to remember what transmissions are in progress. For now I assume all teleports that start will complete without errors, which is horrible for a networking app, but I am impatient to zap the white rabbit across the room. The third queue is to remember which telepods to clone and verify they got the funds. A bit of food and cloning code to be added to the puzzle!

James

P.S. Still nobody to volunteer to review my code? Its really not so scary, is it?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:57:03 PM

Are there any plans for a Linux wallet?
I am not sure about GUI plans, but with QT I would think it should work. In any case you can run BitcoinDarkd,but I guess that requires command line.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:17:48 AM

The pay is horrible (you have to beg for donations), hours probably a lot, but you will be a vital part in making BTCD as perfect as we can make it. We can put your handle (name and pic if you want) in the OP and website. Speaking of pics and names, it seems some peoples actually value that sort of thing, but with this being BitcoinDark, clearly being private is the primary thing. However, if you dont mind being associated with BTCD publicly, we can make an advisory committee of known peoples and feature you in the OP and website. You can have all the fame Smiley

We need somebody to manage the testing process, across all components. So, this means doing testing, coordinating others doing testing, making test plans, doing pre-release checklists, the works. So anybody with software QA assurance is big advantage. If not, then if you are able to make most any software break, then you are perfect.

I sure hope we have somebody to step up as I seem to end up doing stuff like this and while I can, I think it is better if I spend my time coding than managing test process. Anyway, it is not good to have the one that makes the bugs to find them, conflict of interest and all that.

James

P.S. You will have a fringe benefit of knowing exactly the release status as you will be the one to determine this.

Hi James,

Hopefully it is not a requirement to have the photo on the site. I wouldnt want to scare people away  ;-)

In any case i have sent off a message to Azeh. Hopefully you will get someone with a lot more experience than I applying but if not i am happy to help in any way.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

James

Hi James,

Hopefully it is not a requirement to have the photo on the site. I wouldnt want to scare people away  ;-)

In any case i have sent off a message to Azeh. Hopefully you will get someone with a lot more experience than I applying but if not i am happy to help in any way.
certainly no photo required!
As the first victim volunteer, you are the front runner Smiley

I know that noashh has found some websites where they have testers that work for the bugs found or something like that. After we cant easily find bugs internally, I think it is good idea to outsource that sort of testing, so maybe you can get the details from him and start researching what sort of sites make sense.

I know there were a lot of people that volunteered to help test, but it is all buried in my inbox. I seem to get a lot of PMs.
So it would be a good idea to get a list of tests with the type of computer they have and whether they have VPS. I want a test matrix of all the common platforms crossed by all the testpoints. So we need to decide what the supported platforms are and also the test points. I hope you will be able to work something up, the supported platforms can be approved by the community. The test points a bit trickier and any feedback is definitely welcome, but I think if you can come up with a list of test points, I will be able to expand on it. I just need to be prompted, so just PM me

James

PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:34:51 AM

Im really excited to see where this coin will go. The current price looks tempting to sell, but however since there only a few more then 1 million coins in circulation this coin is really rare and could potentionaly climb much higher.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:37:18 AM

I gabbed some BTCD the other day and am about to get my hands on some JLH.  I am a bit uncertain as to how JLH and BTCD are intertwined.

Is JLH just a way of raising the funds for the InstantDEX with transaction dividends paid out in whatever crypto or asset you want?

Could someone please explain if I am wrong.

Awesome work btw.  Smiley  I am looking forward to trying out InstantDEX when its ready.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:46:22 AM

Wow the price has proper shot up  Smiley One very sick coin  Smiley
tuaris

Activity: 765

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:51:30 AM

BitcoinDark is still unknown to most of the masses.   I can only begin to imagine what will happen once that changes.

Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

BitcoinDark is still unknown to most of the masses.   I can only begin to imagine what will happen once that changes.

For real bro Smiley
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

I gabbed some BTCD the other day and am about to get my hands on some JLH.  I am a bit uncertain as to how JLH and BTCD are intertwined.

Is JLH just a way of raising the funds for the InstantDEX with transaction dividends paid out in whatever crypto or asset you want?

Could someone please explain if I am wrong.

Awesome work btw.  Smiley  I am looking forward to trying out InstantDEX when its ready.
JLH is explained pretty good here:
http://www.coinssource.com/poloniex-list-jl777hodl-jlh-first-ever-crypto-asset-listing/

JLH is not for fund raising, it is a way to make one purchase and get 20+ different assets. Some of these assets wont do so good, some will do quite well. It has InstantDEX, NXTprivacy, Privatebet, Tradebots (under NXTcoinsco), among other assets like SIA, NEM.

So the link between JLH and BTCD is just that I am involved in both.

The whole Teleport thing got me sidetracked for a bit from InstantDEX, but is it all part of the same source base, so progress I make with porting Teleport+privacyServers -> BTCD core means that InstantDEX and tradebots automatically tag along. More a changing of the order of things getting done

BTCD stakers will be getting dividends from both InstantDEX (percentage of operating budget) and NXTprivacy (percentage of teleporting other coins)

InstantDEX will be getting commissions from the trades that it enables, with tradebots doing automated trades, it could be some good volumes. Once we get a GUI that looks and feels like a centralized exchange but is actually running on totally decentralized peer to peer network and the "website" is locally generated on your computer. Half of these commissions go to InstantDEX asset holders, the other half is being allocated across various groups, eg. BTCD stakers, MGW asset holders, people that run uMGW servers, people that run privacyServers, and Tradebots asset holders. [Yes, if you are a BTCD staker and also run a privacyServer that is able to receive TCP and UDP packets, you will get paid twice]

Now due to the expected high impact of tradebots, the Tradebots asset (strangely called NXTcoinsco) will be getting 30% of the half of InstantDEX commissions. There will also be a way for people to design custom tradebots and people can subscribe to them, sharing only the profits that are made. So the incentive is to make sure the tradebots are profitable. The Tradebots asset also gets a piece of this profit sharing.

NXTprivacy owns 50%+ of Privatebet so it will get half the dividends Privatebet generates. It also owns 30% of cryptocard, so that is 0.3% of all anon card transaction volumes. It might also generate some more revenues from revenue sharing that privacyServer nodes get, havent decided on this yet.

Privatebet is the furthest out as it needs to rely on InstantDEX and NXTprivacy to implement private peer to peer betting, primarily for sportsbetting, but maybe I add poker and other casino games. Not sure of the scope yet, but like all the things I do, I start with a seed and I nurture it and keep improving it, until I cant think of how to make it better.

I am involved in other assets, but the above are the main operating assets that I am coding into BTCD core. This has taken me five months to code and is more than 30,000 lines of code, so it is not like I just started working on it two weeks ago.

James

P.S. With JLH I often see very large differences in price on polo vs NXT AE, so make sure to buy from the place with the best price. You have to do a bit of converting prices to calculate this, but it could save you some nice money

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: