Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Next Generation High Speed Internet Banking Has Landed on Google Play: https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/498970526140747776

Nuro brings the effortless power of highly response URO internet banking to all Android devices.

* Share the same username, password and PIN between devices to access your funds anywhere in the world, on all your devices, simultaneously.

* Quickly check your account balance and transaction history, including pending transactions, at light speed.

* Send and receive funds at the highest speeds possible, even on slow internet connections, anywhere in the world.

* Scan to pay via QR codes

* Quickly request funds via automated email sending feature.

-----

Nuro is a cross-platform HTML5 hybrid mobile wallet for multiple blockchain currencies made using Intel XDK and BlockCypher's JSON API.

This lightweight wallet the mimics net-banking behavior to reduce learning curve and processes transactions and queries via BlockCypher's JSON API for responsive performance even on slow internet connections.

Developed via Intel XDK and uses the Intel App Framework, Intel XDK JavaScript Bridge API and Apache Cordova for native look and feel on all mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Firefox, Amazon, Chrome and more with a single cross-platform code base.

Embedded within is coinutils-browserify, a client side JavaScript library for cryptocoin address generation, brain wallet private key management and ECDSA signature verification that bundles coininfo, coinkey, ecdsa and crypto-browserify along with other dependencies and some helper functions into an simple documented API that makes working with BlockCypher a breeze.

Version 1 is always buggier than maine in june. I can't get past the login screen, but it's good to see some software nonetheless. I'm running on an old gingerbread android.

Which device and android version are you on? do you get any error message?

There are 4 community members apart from me that have reported it working so far.

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:39:10 AM

Nuro is working great for me...  The deposits were lightning fast, very impressive!!!

It's my luck, hardware never works around me. I give off too much EM.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:41:57 AM

There are 4 community members apart from me that have reported it working so far.

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

I have a sch-r820 model android and it runs gingerbread 2.3.6.

I did everything right as far as username/password etc.

Just doesn't get past the login screen.
My android is problematic but I usually don't have trouble with software.

true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:52:58 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

I am making a special build for you, called Nuro Legacy

I will let you know when it hits the app store

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:58:42 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Dude you rock. Smiley It may be a good thing too, I can't be the only cel-phone throwback of yesterdays technology.

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:35:12 AM

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:40:22 AM

Nuro Blackboard Series Part 1: *Temp* Overview of the Jigsaw #Nuro #Urocoin @BlockCypher @Intel_XDK #Bitcoin:

https://twitter.com/bohan_h/status/499006838285680641

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499006838415695873

true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:33:15 AM

#Nuro Blackboard Series Part 2: Step by Step - from Address to Transaction: youtube.com/watch?v=UxJI2a… #Urocoin @BlockCypher @Intel_XDK:

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499017241715699712

https://twitter.com/bohan_h/status/499017241594056704

true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

#Nuro Blackboard Series Part 3: Full Node to SPV to Cloud: Next Gen Netbanking: youtu.be/W90dWe7IRHI #Urocoin @BlockCypher @Intel_XDK

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499039165321728000

https://twitter.com/bohan_h/status/499039164004720640

BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:34:13 AM

wow the dev is still active?  Shocked I thought this was to good to be true that the commodity/physical goods backed coins are the future for all businesses to enterprise without feds eating into them was all a dream

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
reader31

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:13:45 AM

Next Generation High Speed Internet Banking Has Landed on Google Play: https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/498970526140747776

Nuro brings the effortless power of highly response URO internet banking to all Android devices.

* Share the same username, password and PIN between devices to access your funds anywhere in the world, on all your devices, simultaneously.

* Quickly check your account balance and transaction history, including pending transactions, at light speed.

* Send and receive funds at the highest speeds possible, even on slow internet connections, anywhere in the world.

-----

Nuro is a cross-platform HTML5 hybrid mobile wallet for multiple blockchain currencies made using Intel XDK and BlockCypher's JSON API.

This lightweight wallet the mimics net-banking behavior to reduce learning curve and processes transactions and queries via BlockCypher's JSON API for responsive performance even on slow internet connections.

Developed via Intel XDK and uses the Intel App Framework, Intel XDK JavaScript Bridge API and Apache Cordova for native look and feel on all mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Firefox, Amazon, Chrome and more with a single cross-platform code base.

Embedded within is coinutils-browserify, a client side JavaScript library for cryptocoin address generation, brain wallet private key management and ECDSA signature verification that bundles coininfo, coinkey, ecdsa and crypto-browserify along with other dependencies and some helper functions into an simple documented API that makes working with BlockCypher a breeze.

Keep up the great work dude! This is fantastic!

Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:32:04 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Nice work!

Is it also possible to publish the .apk on github or another verified site of the urofoundation? Because I don't use Google Play, it is not on my phone (I use Cyanogenmod without Google account), so I cannot download from Google appstore. I know also that some devices (some cheap tablets, at least in Europe) were having Android but are not Google Playstore verified (so they were not having the Playstore at all) up till last year. Don't know if that is still the case, but it would help also for those devices if the apk could be downloaded elsewhere from a trustworthy site/account.
If the code is somewhere I will also be able to build it myself, but if not an .apk will do.
Would be great! Thanks!
reader31

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:32:57 AM

-----

Version 1 is always buggier than maine in june. I can't get past the login screen, but it's good to see some software nonetheless. I'm running on an old gingerbread android.

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Make that 5!

I was able to get the app installed on my samsung galaxy note2. I was able to do a uro transfer from my pc to the app. The funds showed up on my app almost instantly!! Mind === Blown!  Smiley

whymine

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:36:06 AM

Near Perfect Android App but need some way to terminate the app.

-----

pissmusic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:57:36 AM

downloaded nuro, installed it. its very nice to be able to send yourself an email with the address in it, good feature.

sent coins from my wallet, pending in less than 30 seconds,

still waiting for them to be available

very good work true-asset i am very excited what is in store for URO in the coming weeks
true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:00:45 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Nice work!

Is it also possible to publish the .apk on github or another verified site of the urofoundation? Because I don't use Google Play, it is not on my phone (I use Cyanogenmod without Google account), so I cannot download from Google appstore. I know also that some devices (some cheap tablets, at least in Europe) were having Android but are not Google Playstore verified (so they were not having the Playstore at all) up till last year. Don't know if that is still the case, but it would help also for those devices if the apk could be downloaded elsewhere from a trustworthy site/account.
If the code is somewhere I will also be able to build it myself, but if not an .apk will do.
Would be great! Thanks!

Here you go: https://github.com/uro-/nuro-intel-xdk/releases/tag/1.0.0.1

true-asset

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:03:11 AM

Near Perfect Android App but need some way to terminate the app.

-----

We are tracking this issue at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nuro/+spec/secure-quit-button

You can expect this issue to be resolved within a week.

Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Nice work!

Would be great! Thanks!

Wow you are fast! Thank you so much! Will download it and test  Smiley
Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:35:44 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Nice work!

Would be great! Thanks!

Wow you are fast! Thank you so much! Will download it and test  Smiley

I have sent some uro from my wallet on pc to the Nuro-wallet on the phone and it appeared as amount pending instantly there. This is really great! Cool
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:37:56 AM

Make sure:

Username > 8 characters
Password > 8 characters
PIN > 3 digits

Nice work!

Would be great! Thanks!

Well I downloaded the legacy and it's still doing the same thing so I'm going to just say my phone is retarded. Sad Guess I'll just use the windows wallet, works okay for what I need it for. Thank you for the extra trouble though.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: