Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:17:24 PM

But who would pay people to do this? First, to who or what is Uro a threat? I honestly can't see anyone that would be behind this. Second, why try to kill it through fud? I mean, there are probably better ways to kill a coin than FUD, I doubt any of their comments are having much of an impact.

It's not about it being a threat. It's about potentially MILLIONS of dollars at stake and if you are so greedy that you would do ANYTHING to try and get a coin as cheap as possible that could inflate your wealth significantly, why NOT pay some people to FUD a coin and drop the price? If you don't think the FUD hasn't had an impact you weren't there that day when everyone was excited from the price rise to .03 and then an army of sock accounts and newbies invaded the URO thread to FUD it and it tanked the price down 80-90% in just hours.

Also consider for some people around the world, the prospect of getting paid .5 btc or whatever the going rate is to FUD a coin non-stop for a month beats sewing shoes or soldering electronics in a sweat shop.

Ask yourself why Chang and crew hasn't fudded this heavily on all the other scam coins on bitcointalk? Where were they when I outed Darkcash?
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:20:38 PM

But who would pay people to do this? First, to who or what is Uro a threat? I honestly can't see anyone that would be behind this. Second, why try to kill it through fud? I mean, there are probably better ways to kill a coin than FUD, I doubt any of their comments are having much of an impact.

It's not about it being a threat. It's about potentially MILLIONS of dollars at stake and if you are so greedy that you would do ANYTHING to try and get a coin as cheap as possible that could inflate your wealth significantly, why NOT pay some people to FUD a coin and drop the price? If you don't think the FUD hasn't had an impact you weren't there that day when everyone was excited from the price rise to .03 and then an army of sock accounts and newbies invaded the URO thread to FUD it and it tanked the price down 80-90% in just hours.

Also consider for some people around the world, the prospect of getting paid .5 btc or whatever the going rate is to FUD a coin non-stop for a month beats sewing shoes or soldering electronics in a sweat shop.

Ask yourself why Chang and crew hasn't fudded this heavily on all the other scam coins on bitcointalk? Where were they when I outed Darkcash?

You're right I wasn't here the day of fudding. You are probably right I might be underestimating the impact.

As far as the guys posting, maybe they just have an axe to grind with the developers?
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

As far as the guys posting, maybe they just have an axe to grind with the developers?

Well I have an axe to grind with Bryce Weiner but i'm not posting on his twitter wall 24/7 or invading his coin threads 24/7 either, that is just mental.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

yaaaawn! one of you is saying "no its not the FUD" the other "its paid FUD" ..assumptions and beliefs...instead of trying to figure out if we are paid or not, try to find another coin which will bring you some profit. ask Bryce or Jebus, maybe they will give you a hint..haha
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:23:38 PM

I agree 100%!

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:24:49 PM

maybe Chung/Truthful/Scambust/Guglimugli/etc should ask Bryce if he would pay us to FUD you.  Cool
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

people think they have way more of an impact than they do, the price is down because theres a lack of new companies buying into the idea, and it takes time in the business world to make arrangements, its not down because of the yelling in this forum. miners are selling, and no ones convinced they should be buying much more, thats the current price. heck when bryce posted scam i came here and the irc looked around. saw no proof that it was up in flames, said to myself well whatever looks like this will still go all the way at some point. obviously we're not there yet (duh) but im not going to be mad at myself for the decisions ive made. i forgot my bitshares password, now thats something to hate myself for.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:26:57 PM

Exactly this. URO is like a FUDers dream come true, there is potentially more to be gained than from FUDing any other coin.

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:33:26 PM

let me give you a HINT --why did I not FUD any other coin. Because so far I am not informed about Nilesh being behind any other coin. Because some of those scams are done within a day. Because there are too many coins to watch and I do have a job and life (believe it or not)...because I do not get paid for what I am doing...and most of all because you became my "bag holders" family. Smiley

this is like watching a criminal minds knowing the ending. Roll Eyes
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:33:34 PM

Anyone with half a brain can tell truthful, Chang and Guglimugli are being paid to do this, why else would they come day in, day out for over 2 months now trashing URO. I'm one of URO's biggest supporters but I don't live here 24/7, there are other coins I like and I also have my main job, what could possess someone to take such a hardcore interest in infecting this thread?

The one thing they can never answer either, if Nilesh and GES are scammers, why isn't there a single documented complaint online anywhere except for 1 guy upset they put a hole in his wall installing cameras?

Even BitcoinSachs with his penny auction site had a few dozen complaints online and he is small fry.

Mike I won't bother to answer your question as you're a fucking retard, I did want to point out though that out of all the complete and utter fucking spastics I've had to deal with in my lifetime you top the list. Stick to packing boxes or handing out real estate flyers you fat fucking loser.

Your outburst makes it clear something hurt you. What was it? The fact that you're doing it for profit?
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

Anyone with half a brain can tell truthful, Chang and Guglimugli are being paid to do this, why else would they come day in, day out for over 2 months now trashing URO. I'm one of URO's biggest supporters but I don't live here 24/7, there are other coins I like and I also have my main job, what could possess someone to take such a hardcore interest in infecting this thread?

The one thing they can never answer either, if Nilesh and GES are scammers, why isn't there a single documented complaint online anywhere except for 1 guy upset they put a hole in his wall installing cameras?

Even BitcoinSachs with his penny auction site had a few dozen complaints online and he is small fry.

Mike I won't bother to answer your question as you're a fucking retard, I did want to point out though that out of all the complete and utter fucking spastics I've had to deal with in my lifetime you top the list. Stick to packing boxes or handing out real estate flyers you fat fucking loser.

Your outburst makes it clear something hurt you. What was it? The fact that you're doing it for profit?

No i just wanted to insult him and tease him about his weight.
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

people think they have way more of an impact than they do, the price is down because theres a lack of new companies buying into the idea, and it takes time in the business world to make arrangements, its not down because of the yelling in this forum. miners are selling, and no ones convinced they should be buying much more, thats the current price. heck when bryce posted scam i came here and the irc looked around. saw no proof that it was up in flames, said to myself well whatever looks like this will still go all the way at some point. obviously we're not there yet (duh) but im not going to be mad at myself for the decisions ive made. i forgot my bitshares password, now thats something to hate myself for.

yaaawn, i thought we had this topic like 5 times today. nobody ever said that we are the reason for price falling...try something else
ask Hobopete how he feels about URO now
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:40:13 PM

yaaawn, i thought we had this topic like 5 times today. nobody ever said that we are the reason for price falling...try something else
ask Hobopete how he feels about URO now

Did you see were Bohan messaged him, he wants to give the profits to the young people? baaahahahhahha

Has it occured to anyone else why a small town of just over 6000 people needs two security camera business in operation?

a) because there's a fucking lot of crims!
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:40:48 PM

Such a heroic figure you are Chang, worthy of Greek fable status  Smiley
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

Such a heroic figure you are Chang, worthy of Greek fable status  Smiley

Cheers FATTY! Smiley
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

let me give you a HINT --why did I not FUD any other coin. Because so far I am not informed about Nilesh being behind any other coin. Because some of those scams are done within a day. Because there are too many coins to watch and I do have a job and life (believe it or not)...because I do not get paid for what I am doing...and most of all because you became my "bag holders" family. Smiley

Nilesh here, Nilesh there, Nilesh everywhere, it's all Nilesh's fault! You sound like a psycho... or like one of those news trolls that copy-paste their posts under all news articles regardless of what the article is actually about. And yet you still haven't answered if you know Nilesh personally. Do you? If you don't, how do you know so much about him? If you do, what had he done to you personally to turn you into a drooling fat troll?
myxamop

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

you can take your hint and put it in your ass as deep as you can, and after this satisfaction I recommend you to invite your imbecile crew into yours favorite unmoderated thread and leave as alone.
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

you can take your hint and put it in your ass as deep as you can, and after this satisfaction I recommend you to invite your imbecile crew into yours favorite unmoderated thread and leave as alone.

or what?
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

Nilesh here, Nilesh there, Nilesh everywhere, it's all Nilesh's fault! You sound like a psycho... or like one of those news trolls that copy-paste their posts under all news articles regardless of what the article is actually about. And yet you still haven't answered if you know Nilesh personally. Do you? If you don't, how do you know so much about him? If you do, what had he done to you personally to turn you into a drooling fat troll?

thats not your business..try to find out
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Why isn't that nobhead cunt Davis moderating today? he was on earlier!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: