Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 05:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:53:11 AM

No, all they need is a promise on paper to deliver said urea. Anything that's "backed" today is merely a social contract. The dollar is backed by debt, which means nothing more than a promise to pay that dollar with more debt. In this case the URO is backed by a promise to deliver a tangible item. The definition of a backed currency.

So it is actually based on trust the same as bitcoin.

Trust + a binding contract.

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:54:40 AM

Chang Hum (John Kypri) has pissed off some Big Investors - it was bound to happen...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740568.0

lol I hope that's sarcastic! it's that e-whore Kayden that begs for tips on her (his) twitter and facebook accounts!!

I find it really interesting that out of you twats that are stalking me for no discernible reason, the only people that have added me as facebook friends or circles are both online Trannies bahahahahahahaa. Really highlights the mentallity of you bellends!!  Grin

Keep it up Fuckstick. It'll give us all reason to follow your actions and be a general pain in your twat for the rest of your life.

I will don't you worry you little fucking cunt, I won't be happy until the price drops to 0 where it should be and all you annoying fucking dickheads go back to your potato peeling factories or whatever it is you do for day jobs.

Remember, you've been outed as blatantly and provably fudding for cheaper coins.

It's time to change your song, the old one has been exposed.

No I haven't Bitcycle you fucking TWAT!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:55:39 AM

Chang Hum (John Kypri) has pissed off some Big Investors - it was bound to happen...

lol I hope that's sarcastic! it's that e-whore Kayden that begs for tips on her (his) twitter and facebook accounts!!

I find it really interesting that out of you twats that are stalking me for no discernible reason, the only people that have added me as facebook friends or circles are both online Trannies bahahahahahahaa. Really highlights the mentallity of you bellends!!  Grin

Keep it up Fuckstick. It'll give us all reason to follow your actions and be a general pain in your twat for the rest of your life.

I will don't you worry you little fucking cunt, I won't be happy until the price drops to 0 where it should be and all you annoying fucking dickheads go back to your potato peeling factories or whatever it is you do for day jobs.

Remember, you've been outed as blatantly and provably fudding for cheaper coins.

Without all of your swearing, you're just an argumentative bitch.

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:56:58 AM

With or without your swearing you and your friends have less upstairs then my left testicle!
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:58:36 AM

You can yell and scream and stomp your little feet in your typical tantrum, but...

Yes. Yes you have been.

The game is up, chief.  Time to adapt.

And honestly, if you haven't acquired all the Uro you want by now, you just plain suck at this game.

I'm not doing anything of the sort you fucking TWAT! mate you're a fucking bigger retard than I can fathom if you genuinely think buying this pathetic ridiculous scam coin that shouldn't exist in a sane world is a good idea!

Bag holding cock, I hope you don't sell!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:58:49 AM

With or without your swearing you and your friends have less upstairs then my left testicle!

That explains why your breath stinks. Shut your damn legs.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

I'm not doing anything of the sort you fucking TWAT! mate you're a fucking bigger retard than I can fathom if you genuinely think buying this pathetic ridiculous scam coin that shouldn't exist in a sane world is a good idea!

Bag holding cock, I hope you don't sell!

Have another beer. It'll make you smarter.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

What does that even mean Corather? you know we're online so being able to tell if someones breath stinks is impossible!!!
Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:00:22 AM

And you don't swear Corather??? You are a first class hypocrite. Your posts, which have no substance are taking the so-called reputation of the Uro, and Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang, into the hole with you!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:01:01 AM

What does that even mean Corather? you know we're online so being able to tell if someones breath stinks is impossible!!!

You might be online, but I'm sitting on your couch eating your chips.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:02:37 AM

And you don't swear Corather??? You are a first class hypocrite. Your posts, which have no substance are taking the so-called reputation of the Uro, and Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang, into the hole with you!

OMG say it ain't so! OMG!

Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of worthless pubic hair.

Now go cry on your forums because I swore at you.

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:06:54 AM

Hypocrite having a temper tantrum?? You do a fine job of making the Uro seem credible! You are such a good model for the Uro. Makes the Uro seem like a highly reputable coin having people like you trying to promote it.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:07:59 AM

Hypocrite having a temper tantrum?? You do a fine job of making the Uro seem credible! You are such a good model for the Uro. Makes the Uro seem like a highly reputable coin having people like you trying to promote it.

It does it's job at outing your piece of shit ass as not credible.

That's all that needs to be said.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:10:27 AM

Quote from: Truthful
Worthless retort with no substance because I'm king of the retards and I lick shoes.

Damn truthful, finally admitting your faults I see.

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:12:27 AM

What the fuck does that mean you sausage noshing bellend?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:15:33 AM

Doesn't matter what you try. URO is real, and you have been outed as a fake. Cry all you want cuntweed.

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

It does it's job at outing your piece of shit ass as not credible.

That's all that needs to be said.

LOL how does you having a temper tantrum makes me less credible???

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

4. Why people like yourself tried to claim Nilesh Nair's bankruptcy was fake?

5. Why there has never been any mention of the other NIER's?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:23:38 AM

Doesn't matter what you try. URO is real, and you have been outed as a fake. Cry all you want cuntweed.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Not crying. Making up lies and assumptions doesn't do you any good. Don't you follow this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8345775#msg8345775

You must be too spaced out to even think properly. Maybe you need more???
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:24:37 AM

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

4. Why people like yourself tried to claim Nilesh Nair's bankruptcy was fake?

5. Why there has never been any mention of the other NIER's?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: