Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Corather,  you would do well to stop playing in to these guys. You seem like a child. You all do with your back and forth name calling.  What is wrong with you people?? What happened to the moderation? I cringe at reading 3 pages full of that nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

You really don't like uro, you can go.

Trolls want cheap coins somewhere

First thing first , lesson about freedom of speech.
If I don't like something I am free to say it wherever and whenever I want.

Second , most of the bag holders here criticized bitcoin for not being backed by anything.
So , based on your approach , wtf are you people doing here on BITCOINtalk ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:37:25 PM

You really don't like uro, you can go.

Trolls want cheap coins somewhere

First thing first , lesson about freedom of speech.
If I don't like something I am free to say it wherever and whenever I want.

Second , most of the bag holders here criticized bitcoin for not being backed by anything.
So , based on your approach , wtf are you people doing here on BITCOINtalk ?

You forgot this thread is  specifically made for the Altcoin section dont you?
We are free to criticize as you said your case on freedom of speech, but this is being done in order to improve the case of digital currencies such as Bitcoin,
URO is doing another  path and the next wave for digital currency evolution and applications.
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:52:41 AM

Truthful, nothing personal man but I quite literally hate you. I mean literally.

I know hate is not healthy, but I literally hate you with all my heart. Please get the f#ck out of this thread and get a f#cking life.

I really think at this point you are just getting a kick out of stressing us out, I really do. You just post the same nonsense over and over and over week after week, month after month like some kind of creepy loser kid with nothing else to do.

I mean SERIOUSLY man....what the hell is your problem?? Buy URO if you believe in it, and if you don't believe in it, then buy some other altcoin and move on with your life! I mean what the hell is wrong with you as a person? I'm totally serious.

And this has gone on for MONTHS now.

It's just sickening.
timpeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:04:49 AM

Truthful, nothing personal man but I quite literally hate you. I mean literally.

I know hate is not healthy, but I literally hate you with all my heart. Please get the f#ck out of this thread and get a f#cking life.

I really think at this point you are just getting a kick out of stressing us out, I really do. You just post the same nonsense over and over and over week after week, month after month like some kind of creepy loser kid with nothing else to do.

I mean SERIOUSLY man....what the hell is your problem?? Buy URO if you believe in it, and if you don't believe in it, then buy some other altcoin and move on with your life! I mean what the hell is wrong with you as a person? I'm totally serious.

It's just sickening.

this thread is depressing
Are my doubts for this coin coming true?
Think I'm gonna dump some URO
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:26:16 AM

It's just sickening.

this thread is depressing
Are my doubts for this coin coming true?

Better HOLD, unless if your dire need of quick bucks.. Good news will be probably coming next week. Remember this is weekend and altcoins are behaving normally likes this.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:19:05 AM

Corather,  you would do well to stop playing in to these guys. You seem like a child. You all do with your back and forth name calling.  What is wrong with you people?? What happened to the moderation? I cringe at reading 3 pages full of that nonsense.

They can post what they want and I'll be a thorn in their side forever. They think they have a strong hand, but it's a huge bluff which has been called already, but despite this they keep trying anyway.

hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:41:16 AM

I'm working on it, here's the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742456.0

I've been searching for weeks, but some of my queries were wrong, so I'm still working as I post results.

My thread is a dictatorship, there is no right of free speech, I reserve the right to ERASE the assholes.

But I will be fair.
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:41:55 AM

Please do, I'll appreciate it  Cool
hobopete

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:07:44 AM

I've been searching for weeks, but some of my queries were wrong, so I'm still working as I post results.

My thread is a dictatorship, there is no right of free speech, I reserve the right to ERASE the assholes.

But I will be fair.

I also will tell you that I do not have the support of Bohan or Nilesh in this thread.
It is entirely on my own.
If it ends up being good for them, oh well. If it proves bad, so be it.
Either way, we'll put the fud to bed and find out who is a villain or a hero.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:12:59 AM

But I will be fair.

I also will tell you that I do not have the support of Bohan or Nilesh in this thread.

Has the Cargo Vessel for Urea that was bought with URO been confirmed yet?
hobopete

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:22:43 AM

But I will be fair.

Has the Cargo Vessel for Urea that was bought with URO been confirmed yet?

I will address that shortly
By revealing the port of origin and the date range it is easy to confirm shipment.
Whether or not I will access the record and reveal the details will depend upon necessity.
It will be a community decision.
hobopete

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:36:27 AM

I would also like to point out that whether or not the shipment was in fact paid for in uro is NOT public domain, and is irrelevant to this discussion.
The fact that the urea was delivered validates the claim IMO.
My main concern was that the people involved in this project were attempting to make something out of nothing.
As long as the NIERS state that they accept uro, and the blockchain reflects the transaction, they are holding an asset that they consider to equal the value of the UREA that was delivered.
If they can deliver the UREA, and have proved that capacity to the satisfaction of the investors, they have succeeded.
If they were relying upon the market to pump the coin high enough to sell the coin and purchase the urea to fulfill the contract, that would have been a scam attempt, and would already be failed.
Also, the amount of capital in the market at this time does not justify continued activity were this a scam.
They would already have ran, IMO.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:39:19 AM

I would also like to point out that whether or not the shipment was in fact paid for in uro is NOT public domain, and is irrelevant to this discussion.
The fact that the urea was delivered validates the claim IMO.
My main concern was that the people involved in this project were attempting to make something out of nothing.
As long as the NIERS state that they accept uro, and the blockchain reflects the transaction, they are holding an asset that they consider to equal the value of the UREA that was delivered.
If they can deliver the UREA, and have proved that capacity to the satisfaction of the investors, they have succeeded.
If they were relying upon the market to pump the coin high enough to sell the coin and purchase the urea to fulfill the contract, that would have been a scam attempt, and would already be failed.
Also, the amount of capital in the market at this time does not justify continued activity were this a scam.
They would already have ran, IMO.

If this were a scam RIVAA would never have endorsed it. I find it highly unlikely a large textile manufacturer in India would have bothered to even look at URO if they weren't actually using it. All of the FUD just doesn't add up to the plain facts. Thank you hobo. I may have to mine some hobo nickles in your honor. Cheesy

hobopete

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

One of the major setbacks in trying to verify the companies involved was the sheer volume of textile transactions. I found thousands of import/export records regarding clothing, but no urea. After a recent contact with Bohan I realized it was because GES ships FOB so the shipping record reflects the shipping company used by IPL. This is actually a great tool for backtrail research, once the pattern is established, it becomes easily visible.
All part of the learning curve.
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:13:39 AM

But I will be fair.

Congratulations Hobopete on your decision, I will be following your thread attentively.

Could you also touch on the subject of how an actual order for urea should be placed?
I have discussed this with a company that imports cement into EU from Turkey and they are interested since they are very familiar with bulk carrier shipping.
The first thing that they wanted to know is whether or not there is an escrow service for Uro payment. Without a bank acting as an intermediary, they don't want to pay in advance without any guarantee of delivery and they also feel that Cash Against Documents is not going to be acceptable by GES. Can we have info on this?

vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:15:35 AM

What i dont get is there are aooo many people spreading FUD abut this...
SOOOOOoooo many people trying to keep the price down...
But....
The facts still remain that the coin looks 90% legit in the long term..
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:38:09 AM

Doesn't matter what the facts are when you've already made up your mind.

Fact is fast food is unhealthy yet it's a 150 billion dollar industry.

You do the math.

HappyHogan

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:01:53 AM

What i dont get is there are aooo many people spreading FUD abut this...
SOOOOOoooo many people trying to keep the price down...
But....
The facts still remain that the coin looks 90% legit in the long term..

What facts?

In many of these forums, people either see as facts what they want to be facts or they just don't understand the meaning of the term. My guess it's probably a bit of both. In any case, your points will be written off as fud until kingdom come. People will write you off as trying to bring the price down to pick up cheap coins. You won't get through to anyone, no use to even try to convince someone otherwise.
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:20:28 AM

FACTS:

- Uro had no premine
- Uro had no instamine
- Uro Dev delivers time and time again, and exceeds expectations with deliveries (see Nuro)
- We know the real identity of the Dev and people committed to the UroFoundation
- We know the real identity of people of GES, who are behind this coin
- Some people on this forum have had contact by email or telephone with GES and verified that indeed they accept urocoin for 1 MT urea from July 9th 2014.
- RIVAA has made a statement on their website that they support Urocoin
- A lot of FUD would have been impossible if the identities of above named companies and persons would not have been made public, so one could conclude that the FUD was related to the openness of those companies and people, something that is very rare in altcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: