Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249902 times)
benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:38:19 PM

I'm glad I went all in. I could cash out right now and double my investment. But we all know where this train is headed.  Wink

HODL!!!

2x price is expected tonight...

I cannot predict the price, but I can say that there will be an announcement made at the close of the current poll  Wink

Is this soon? Smiley
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:43:47 PM

Our Wallet Updated

Get Your Free Coins

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/apex-coin-faucet/

Play Dice Game

http://altcoinix.com/game/APEX

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:51:05 PM

Our Wallet Updated

Get Your Free Coins

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/apex-coin-faucet/

Play Dice Game

http://altcoinix.com/game/APEX

you mean "Get a fraction of a coin for free..."

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

APEX now in Top 10 in Volume on Bittrex and price still moving up.

Seems major coin hoarding taking place. Looking at depth charts on CryptoTrader, not much for sale anywhere near current price.

Looking forward to Dev Announcement after poll wraps up.

Best,

Strato
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:08:34 PM

I notice bittrex has over 3 Mil of the coin supply. That would leave well under 2 mil in circulation somewhere or hiding in peoples wallets. Yet i still can't figure out why the price is so low.
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:17:48 PM

I believe the price hasn't seen a huge movement (although it is up 130%), due to the fact there is enormous attention right now on BTCD, URO, and specifically SYNC.

As we all know, ALTs tend to trade in cycles, what is hot at the moment, altcoins embody trendiness. 

That said, as soon as SYNC, URO, or BTCD begin to lose steam, traders will flock to the next "hot coin".

Looking at the numbers, charts, coin supply, active Dev team, POS plan, and the fact that no one is selling, I think APEX stands a solid shot at grabbing the spotlight when the three mentioned above lose steam- which they will. Name one Alt that hasn't.

Lastly, the fact that most coins are still in Bittrex doesn't surprise me, the new wallet that supports POS just went into effect this AM, and POW ended only 10 hours ago.

Strato
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:55:04 PM

The Mac wallet doesnt work

Can you be more specific? Can anyone confirm/deny this? Our Mac guy is asleep and it may be a while before we can test. Thanks.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:01:05 AM

Why are we not on coinmarketcap.com ?

We started the process, but they require our block explorer to be updated. We have been told by the altcoinix block explorer operator that he is working on it, and will let us know when it is ready. In the meantime, we are currently listed on worldcoinindex.com. However, the total coins and marketcap columns are blank until the block explorer gets updated.

Also, thank you altcoinherald for the article. News up to the minute!

I think block explorer guy is stealing faucet coins, just look at the stats.

APEX
Faucet balance:  0.4004
Average payout:  0.028425
Payouts: 164
Total donated:  300

164 * 0.025425 = 4.6617 which means 295 coins have gone missing

You can see the same things happening at the Iceberg and Light faucet as well.  He's stealing coins from faucets that go up in value or will go up in value.  Although now he'll probably just say he was "hacked"  lol

we are updating new wallet please wait

Yeah, updated as in remove the payout number and total donated so no one can know you're stealing coins.  You can see the balance is now 200 which means 95 coins are still not accounted for and I doubt they payout number was nowhere near 500 let alone 3500.  Don't bother hiring or donating to this guy, he's as shady as they come. 
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:12:26 AM

We started the process, but they require our block explorer to be updated. We have been told by the altcoinix block explorer operator that he is working on it, and will let us know when it is ready. In the meantime, we are currently listed on worldcoinindex.com. However, the total coins and marketcap columns are blank until the block explorer gets updated.

APEX

You can see the same things happening at the Iceberg and Light faucet as well.  He's stealing coins from faucets that go up in value or will go up in value.  Although now he'll probably just say he was "hacked"  lol

Yeah, updated as in remove the payout number and total donated so no one can know you're stealing coins.  You can see the balance is now 200 which means 95 coins are still not accounted for and I doubt they payout number was nowhere near 500 let alone 3500.  Don't bother hiring or donating to this guy, he's as shady as they come. 

Who are you referring to? The Dev is legit. He's been on all day. Coin is doing great.
Otsu

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

APEX

Who are you referring to? The Dev is legit. He's been on all day. Coin is doing great.

Not the dev, he's doing great.  I'm talking about the altcoinix site owner.
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:06:16 AM

APEX

We would like to give altcoinix operator some time to defend themselves, but we do not condone such behavior. Those coins were donated to be dripped to the community, and it would be sad if they had tarnished their name over 90 or so APEX.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:15:40 AM

APEX

We would like to give altcoinix operator some time to defend themselves, but we do not condone such behavior. Those coins were donated to be dripped to the community, and it would be sad if they had tarnished their name over 90 or so APEX.

ok i donate 100 apex to faucet ok? but you dont know somethings the faucet and game using same wallet so somebody earn coin then it is using faucet coin and it is downing. I wanted community earn coin on dice game i put home edge %1 in game and all players earned so now i will up it

Otsu

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:01:57 AM

APEX

ok i donate 100 apex to faucet ok? but you dont know somethings the faucet and game using same wallet so somebody earn coin then it is using faucet coin and it is downing. I wanted community earn coin on dice game i put home edge %1 in game and all players earned so now i will up it

House of 1% is normal but if you wanted to do faucet and a dice game then you should of created 2 wallets so the funds do not commingle and give unexplainable readings.  Actually you should do that now because I'm sure this won't be the last time this situation will pop up.  Simple solution, simple fix.
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:26:20 AM

APEX

House of 1% is normal but if you wanted to do faucet and a dice game then you should of created 2 wallets so the funds do not commingle and give unexplainable readings.  Actually you should do that now because I'm sure this won't be the last time this situation will pop up.  Simple solution, simple fix.

Also, Dice games are gambling site. Those coins on faucet were donated to be dripped to the community. You should not be gambling with donated coins.
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:23:31 AM

Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects? 
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects?  

+1

Dev team should put up a donation fund address on the OP! Grin

We agree, and its actually been there for 2 days now. It's in the Bounties section, where I list the premine and bounty addresses  Cheesy

The current poll vote ends in less than 5 hours, and it's a close vote, so be sure to cast your thoughts!

However, if our bounty fund runs dry, we may move to a system where we poll for the next feature, then take donations until we have enough to implement said feature. We should be fine for now, but we will adjust when required. Thank you for bringing this up though, your thoughts and concerns are always welcomed as it may uncover something we may have missed.
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:47:52 AM

Someone willing to explain to me why the price is so low comparing to altcoins with the similar number of coins?

DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:57:26 AM

Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects?  

+1

Dev team should put up a donation fund address on the OP! Grin

We agree, and its actually been there for 2 days now. It's in the Bounties section, where I list the premine and bounty addresses  Cheesy

The current poll vote ends in less than 5 hours, and it's a close vote, so be sure to cast your thoughts!

However, if our bounty fund runs dry, we may move to a system where we poll for the next feature, then take donations until we have enough to implement said feature. We should be fine for now, but we will adjust when required. Thank you for bringing this up though, your thoughts and concerns are always welcomed as it may uncover something we may have missed.

Cool thanks dev!  You're always thinking ahead aren't you?  If you need donations for future projects then just say it, I'm all in with this baby!   Grin
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:05:10 AM

Someone willing to explain to me why the price is so low comparing to altcoins with the similar number of coins?

People tend to value empty promises of some kind of big thing that will never happen and then the dev runs along with the pumpers.  I feel that this coin is going to be a sleeper and will blow up later on so I'm holding on until then.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

the market is saturated with a tonne of shitcoins with big promises, but i'm pretty sure this one will eventually wade through the sea of shitcoins and come out on top as long as it continues to adapt to what people want  Cool

6561742061206469636b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: