Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249902 times)
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:46:53 PM

$ 18,295 market cap so this coin is basically free Smiley Smiley
flubber

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

500 APEX for helping solve my staking problem.

Abit more input, does the flash icon for staking go on and off or what is goin on ? If you have one huge transfer for your apex coin you will get one stake then off, then it have to gain weight again to stake, that can take abit of time between blocks, I think it is about coins age and that your weight is to small, I should try devide the coins into a lot of small blocks, then you get it to stake more often but smaller stakes at the time, my two cents

flubber

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:05:11 PM

Yes flash icon for staking is switching on and off but I will try to divide the coins into smaller blocks, if this works I will send you 500 apex.

Yeah np,  after divide you have to get coinage again on the blocks. So after another  24 hrs after you divide it should start to stake again.

I did that my self and went up in the staking extraction list a lot in the block explorer .. from 1% to mybe 13%
flubber

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:42:26 PM

Thank you, BTW how many APEX for each black do you recommend?

I did between 500 to 1500
nandaltc

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:50:04 PM

Can I do the Indonesian translate ?
if you can PM me how many the bounty Cheesy
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

May I throw in a generic suggestion of anywhere between 5 and 10 % just due to the fact that lets say a person has over 100 k, could be a bit of a thorn. But I do fully agree with breaking it down.

Look over there...
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Cool list but coinnext is a dead site, they've shut down in July and been trying to sell it since lol...

ok thanks.  I removed it from the list.
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

May I throw in a generic suggestion of anywhere between 5 and 10 % just due to the fact that lets say a person has over 100 k, could be a bit of a thorn. But I do fully agree with breaking it down.

FYI about APEX staking:

Don't let the fact that the staking is turning on and off, trip you up.  You're still going to be making the 10% APR.  This is how it went with me:

I put one lump sum into my wallet.  After 24hrs, it matured and started staking and I received 1 payment and then it turned off.

After about another 24 hours, it turned on and started staking again but this time it staked longer and I received 2 payments and then it turned off again.

The next 24 hours it was 4 payments.  I seemed to be getting about the same amount of APEX but just spread out over the number of payments.

This continued every 24 hours, doubling the amount of payments, netting about the same amount of APEX overall but the sheer number of payments was taking longer and longer until now it's staking for the whole 24 hour period and still appears to be netting the same APR every day.

So as far as I'm concerned, it's working fine.  At one time though I transferred the whole balance to an exchange and back again and the process started all over again but, for every 24 hour period, it still looked like I was getting my 10% APR.

My two cents.
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:58:25 PM

Hey guys,

I went to all the exchanges that I could find, that also traded DogeCoin, and put in a request on their Twitter page for APEXcoin, except for one case where I couldn't find the Twitter account so I sent the request to the email listed on the site.  I listed these exchanges and their Twitter/Email accounts below in case you'd like to send requests also.  If you want me to add some exchanges and their Twitter/Email accounts to this list then put them in a reply to this post and I'll update the list.

I appreciate your dedication. However the reality is that the two biggest exchanges for alts right now are Bittrex and Mintpal. We should focus on contacting Mintpal once they finally complete the transition to v2  (should be within hours).

Getting APEX listed on MintPal v2 should be our priority and all of us should start sending emails to the MintPal - that is the official way to suggest coins I believe, twitter might be an option as well, but emails look more professional IMO,

So, guys once the Mintpal migration is over - we need to start sending some emails ! Getting APEX on MintPal would be a huge boost for the coin: 10 K + easily.

We saw what kind of volume this coin can generate , like 100 BTC + a few days ago on Bittrex, and with all the potential and the new stuff that will be implemented in the next couple of months , MintPal has no reason not to add APEX. We just need to remind them !!!

So let's go to work and start sending emails to MintPal ! Other exchanges are not really important as they only follow Mintpal and Bittrex, they will list it eventually. But MintPal should be our number one priority.

Malboro Man
[/quote]
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:46:50 AM

Hey guys,

I went to all the exchanges that I could find, that also traded DogeCoin, and put in a request on their Twitter page for APEXcoin, except for one case where I couldn't find the Twitter account so I sent the request to the email listed on the site.  I listed these exchanges and their Twitter/Email accounts below in case you'd like to send requests also.  If you want me to add some exchanges and their Twitter/Email accounts to this list then put them in a reply to this post and I'll update the list.

I appreciate your dedication. However the reality is that the two biggest exchanges for alts right now are Bittrex and Mintpal. We should focus on contacting Mintpal once they finally complete the transition to v2  (should be within hours).

Getting APEX listed on MintPal v2 should be our priority and all of us should start sending emails to the MintPal - that is the official way to suggest coins I believe, twitter might be an option as well, but emails look more professional IMO,

So, guys once the Mintpal migration is over - we need to start sending some emails ! Getting APEX on MintPal would be a huge boost for the coin: 10 K + easily.

We saw what kind of volume this coin can generate , like 100 BTC + a few days ago on Bittrex, and with all the potential and the new stuff that will be implemented in the next couple of months , MintPal has no reason not to add APEX. We just need to remind them !!!

So let's go to work and start sending emails to MintPal ! Other exchanges are not really important as they only follow Mintpal and Bittrex, they will list it eventually. But MintPal should be our number one priority.

Malboro Man
[/quote]

I'm not saying that it can't but it has a long way to 10K as of now. Your suggestion is logical though about Mintpal even though Bittrex has become a top exchange and has considerably higher daily volume for quite some time now. So Apex is fine even without Mintpal but i agree it would be a nice move for the coin as we all know Mintpal takes adding new coins seriously. The most important thing though is development for every coin and a strong community. Exchanges just follow these 2 factors.
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:54:09 AM

Hey guys,

Malboro Man

I'm not saying that it can't but it has a long way to 10K as of now. Your suggestion is logical though about Mintpal even though Bittrex has become a top exchange and has considerably higher daily volume for quite some time now. So Apex is fine even without Mintpal but i agree it would be a nice move for the coin as we all know Mintpal takes adding new coins seriously. The most important thing though is development for every coin and a strong community. Exchanges just follow these 2 factors.

Ya know,  I have a Moolah.io account under a different name and a little while ago I saw a request for TacoCoin in the forums so I made a request for APEXcoin then.  I just checked and it seems like my request was just removed with no trace but the TacoCoin request is still there.  It's about 2 months old.  I dunno, I may try it again after they get v2 up and running.
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:17:04 AM

I agree with you 100%. Coin development and a strong community are the two most important things. The devs are dedicated and are in touch with the community 24/7. We have a solid base here, but there is still much more room to built a stronger community. I am dedicated to this coin and I am doing the most I can - including spending my financial and temporal resources. But as you have said - the community is the key - just look at Stealth now - or Cloak before - they have had a strong knit and dedicated community and even know when Cloak is worthless and the devs are gone still a lot of people are supporting it - that's how fanatical they are. I am not saying we need a blind devotion to APEX, but we should form a stronger bond here and each one of us should try to support the devs and the community as a whole. I mean if you are a webdesigner with great skills - give a hand to the devs , and polish the site a bit, make it look more fancy, they are busy enough and are not professional designers. Others can simply spread the word here on BTC talk, reddit, twitter etc. This is what we need - a strong base from which the rest will grow.

As for the 10 K. Would you like to place a bet - whether we will see 10 K before the end of this year (My stance) - or not (Your stance) ?

Malboro Man
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:23:42 AM

Ya know,  I have a Moolah.io account under a different name and a little while ago I saw a request for TacoCoin in the forums so I made a request for APEXcoin then.  I just checked and it seems like my request was just removed with no trace but the TacoCoin request is still there.  It's about 2 months old.  I dunno, I may try it again after they get v2 up and running.

Let's wait until Mintpal migration is over - the site has been down for 2 days now. Bittrex is big but having APEX on Mintpal - should be our priority - these are the two biggest exchanges - and a lot of coins have experienced significant growth when added to MintPal - Cloak for instance went up 20 x. This is just one of the examples, let's not forget that before the hacking incident a few months ago MintPal had the biggest volume - they could do a few thousand BTC a day - so MintPal is still a key player here.

MalboroMan
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:26:21 AM

Let's wait until Mintpal migration is over - the site has been down for 2 days now. Bittrex is big but having APEX on Mintpal - should be our priority - these are the two biggest exchanges - and a lot of coins have experienced significant growth when added to MintPal - Cloak for instance went up 20 x. This is just one of the examples, let's not forget that before the hacking incident a few months ago MintPal had the biggest volume - they could do a few thousand BTC a day - so MintPal is still a key player here.

MalboroMan

ok sounds good to me.
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

So, whats the roadmap ? What should I expect as an investor ?
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:57:43 PM

@malboro man, I'm willing to take a bet your 10k vs my 100k before end of this year Wink

Haha, that's a good one man, Smiley
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

@malboro man, I'm willing to take a bet your 10k vs my 100k before end of this year Wink

Let's make a bet that more people will stat to act like real investors and help to increase the value proactively by playing an active roll in the development of APEX rather than just sitting around and waiting for the price to go up after buying in and claiming to be an investor  Cool

Investors should act like Board members who have a stake in a company, they do everything they can to increase brand awareness and the value of their investment.

From what I can see APEX already have a few proactive investors who understand the process of investing and how to get a return so my money is where MalboroMan36's money is all the way!!!!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:29:16 AM

Let's make a bet that more people will stat to act like real investors and help to increase the value proactively by playing an active roll in the development of APEX rather than just sitting around and waiting for the price to go up after buying in and claiming to be an investor  Cool

Investors should act like Board members who have a stake in a company, they do everything they can to increase brand awareness and the value of their investment.

From what I can see APEX already have a few proactive investors who understand the process of investing and how to get a return so my money is where MalboroMan36's money is all the way!!!!

I've introduced some friends to APEX, donated 10k & currently staking, so any suggestions what I and we, as community, can do

Post on Casheer forum to support apex and send inquires to coin payments to accept apex then we can conquer markets.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:31:22 PM

You are absolutely spot on ! This coin is still in an early stage and there is so much potential to it - however is there is no support from community, the development process can be much more harder than it should be. A fusion of devs and community is what we need - and I am very satisfied with what I am seeing so far. I'm in it for the long haul - and do not see APEX as a pump and dump coin - because it is not - whales have tried to do it once or twice and have failed = APEX is still alive and kicking !

MalboroMan
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:10:25 PM

I've introduced some friends to APEX, donated 10k & currently staking, so any suggestions what I and we, as community, can do

Kennyclaw great stuff, those are the first steps to making your investment grow and is what everyone should be doing, also this needs to be done on a regular bases and not just be a one off. One needs to talk about it wherever one goes spreading the word and planting the seed. I'm not saying force APEX on people but rather just mention it, this will make people want to check it out and more than likely try it out when they see how dedicated we are to the success of APEX.

There is also the side where those with what ever skills can contribute to the development process.... Apps, Web Wallets, more games, security testers, investors who want to invest in the Devs themselves who are currently and obviously not getting paid to do this. These are all ways you can proactively contribute to the success the success of AEPX investment and ultimately your individual investment.

Food for thought.

Bitcoinicon

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: