Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

pbremen01, I gave you a link to my anonymous test the other day. You still haven't actually responded with my wallet address:

Can someone please show me an example of anon transaction in blockchain?

I'm trying to figure out anon. Does the anonymity work yet?

Here you go, I just sent an anonymous transaction to test it:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/address.dws?KM7DfEPN53VimonjQv3yHpsijBRNqrayxq.htm

See if you can figure out where the coins in that wallet address actually came from.

Prove your math works already.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:17:51 PM

Key coin official reddit !

http://www.reddit.com/r/KeyCoin/

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
smille

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:19:20 PM

lol...who needs daytime television when you've got bitcointalk?

There's a new KeyCoin subreddit over at http://www.reddit.com/r/keycoin, maybe there will be less drama there. Just kidding!

EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to it!
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:26:28 PM

pbremen01, I gave you a link to my anonymous test the other day. You still haven't actually responded with my wallet address:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/address.dws?KM7DfEPN53VimonjQv3yHpsijBRNqrayxq.htm

See if you can figure out where the coins in that wallet address actually came from.

I don't have time for tracing your original address. You can do it for yourself or hire someone to do it for you if you're interested. You can't expect that some random people on the internet will do work for you for free.

Sorry, but my math is too simple to be "proven". My math works because of this simple principle: if the mixer is not stealing your coins, then the amount of the coins you send to the mixer must be equal to the amount of coins that mixer sends to the recipient and to the change addresses. If this is not true and the mixer operators are rational, then they're stealing your coins.

I know the original address(es), I both sent and received the coins. My challenge was for you to find them which to date you have failed to do.

The fact that you are unprepared to prove that you can find where the coins came from shows that you are purely here to try and discredit the anonymity without actually backing up your claims with action.

Are you crazy? What are you calling me a fudder for? I'm arguing against him and his abilities to trace a transaction sent using the anonymity functionality.
TheNewsHasCome

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:27:18 PM

I find it pretty humorous how many keyboard mathematicians there seems to be saying Key's anon can be traced. Unless you can actually prove something, everyone understands you're either just trying to spread FUD or you really want to come across more intelligent on the internet than you actually are in real life.  

On a lighter note, excited for the subreddit. Smiley
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
atomicchaos

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

In case anyone didn't catch, the crew wants you to move to reddit, they can't handle the heat here.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:31:34 PM

Key coin official reddit !

Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

reddit

Petr1fied

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:33:59 PM

Wow quoting yourself with no actual reply. Now I'm just convinced you're an idiot.
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

I don't have time for tracing your original address. You can do it for yourself or hire someone to do it for you if you're interested. You can't expect that some random people on the internet will do work for you for free.

Sorry, but my math is too simple to be "proven". My math works because of this simple principle: if the mixer is not stealing your coins, then the amount of the coins you send to the mixer must be equal to the amount of coins that mixer sends to the recipient and to the change addresses. If this is not true and the mixer operators are rational, then they're stealing your coins.

I know the original addresses, I both sent and received the coins. My challenge was for you to find them which to date you have failed to do.

The fact that you are unprepared to prove that you can find where the coins came from shows that you are purely here to try and discredit the anonymity without actually backing up your claims with action.

Sorry, but before I prepare everything for such analysis it would take probably about 1-2 hours of my time. It is Sunday and I'm not planning to waste two hours for this.

You can do such analysis much faster than I can do it. Just check the transactions from original address and the transactions to change address in blockchain and calculate difference between the number of coins. What do you get? Do you think that there exist two other transactions in the blockchain (in the vicinity of your transaction) that have the same difference?

Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

I know the original addresses, I both sent and received the coins. My challenge was for you to find them which to date you have failed to do.

Petr1fied

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

Sorry, but before I prepare everything for such analysis it would take probably about 1-2 hours of my time. It is Sunday and I'm not planning to waste two hours for this.

You can do such analysis much faster than I can do it. Just check the transactions from original address and the transactions to change address in blockchain and calculate difference between the number of coins. What do you get? Do you think that there exists two other transactions in the blockchain (in the vicinity of your transaction) that have the same difference?

I've already done a full analysis of both sides of the transaction and although it works to a certain extent it could certainly benefit from improvement. Primarily what I stated earlier:

One area of improvement the developers could look to undertake would be to create 3 separate deposit addresses for the account that the randomized values go to. That way there is no record of the 3 randomized values going to the exact same deposit address but they will still go to the exact same account.

@Slaxt: A serious discussion on the anonymity functionality is not FUD.

I hold 4.92% of all KEY, spread across 8 wallet addresses. It is not in my own interests to spread FUD and thereby create panic in the markets. Constructive criticism on the other hand will help the developers to create better anonymous functionality in future versions.
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:58:22 PM

You can do such analysis much faster than I can do it. Just check the transactions from original address and the transactions to change address in blockchain and calculate difference between the number of coins. What do you get? Do you think that there exists two other transactions in the blockchain (in the vicinity of your transaction) that have the same difference?

I've already done a full analysis of both sides of the transaction and although it works to a certain extent it could certainly benefit from improvement. Primarily what I stated earlier:

One area of improvement the developers could look to undertake would be to create 3 separate deposit addresses for the account that the randomized values go to. That way there is no record of the 3 randomized values going to the exact same deposit address but they will still go to the exact same account.

Petr1fied

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:06:05 PM

RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

I agree with Petr1fied. Let's not call every criticism we see a FUD.   He's provided some pretty good constructive criticism and suggestions on improvement.

@Petr1fied:  you should join the official keycoin forum and voice your suggestions there.  Let's keep things professional.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:17:06 PM

You can do such analysis much faster than I can do it. Just check the transactions from original address and the transactions to change address in blockchain and calculate difference between the number of coins. What do you get? Do you think that there exist two other transactions in the blockchain (in the vicinity of your transaction) that have the same difference?

Sounds like you are just being lazy and posting for the hell of it to me.

From your posts time stamps today you have spent over an hour just writing "I don't think it works, it doesn't work for me" etc etc.
You seem to be the only one that is having real issues working out some pretty basic functionality to me.
Don't you think your time would have been better used actually working out why you are failing, fixing it, then actually testing and trying to prove your theory, rather than just posting?
Looks like you had plenty of time on your hands to actually do some work.
mlord1010

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

From your posts time stamps today you have spent over an hour just writing "I don't think it works, it doesn't work for me" etc etc.
You seem to be the only one that is having real issues working out some pretty basic functionality to me.
Don't you think your time would have been better used actually working out why you are failing, fixing it, then actually testing and trying to prove your theory, rather than just posting?

typical I'm trying to get the price down to my buy order before I apologize for being wrong move here?
Daggoo

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

typical I'm trying to get the price down to my buy order before I apologize for being wrong move here?

Nope. Getting price down is the crap reason every pumper gives about posts questioning a coin. I for one, am looking for a real anon solution. If someone had proof of this, it would greatly increase the value. 
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: