Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:56:02 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:41:50 AM by KryptoFoo

Bump...

Assuming keycoin uses masternodes and that they are centrally operated - how many masternodes are being operated on the network, and who are they owned by?

Why isn't a description and diagram of the keycoin anon solution prominent in the original post nor on the website???

Can one of the team please help me understand why I should buy more keycoin?

You buy because you think the price is going to go up.

So many questions, so few answers. Come on people what are you telling potential buyers? What is the elevator pitch.

Edit: at least, what is the next potential news, feature release, or even hype that will push this over $1m market cap? Surely if keycoin has any potential at all we can see a few million? thoughts?
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:56:23 AM

Bump...

Assuming keycoin uses masternodes and that they are centrally operated - how many masternodes are being operated on the network, and who are they owned by?

Why isn't a description and diagram of the keycoin anon solution prominent in the original post nor on the website???

Can one of the team please help me understand why I should buy more keycoin?

You buy because you think the price is going to go up.

So many questions, so few answers. Come on people what are you telling potential buyers? What is the elevator pitch.

Edit: at least, what is the next potential news, feature release, or even hype that will push this over $1m market cap? Surely if keycoin has any potential at all we can see a few million? thoughts?

If you read back a couple pages, it looks like right now devs are trying to get the code for their anon reviewed to please the people who are skeptical. In my opinion, this is a very important step to gain more support. For feature releases that they are working on, you can refer to the website or the first post.
FostersUSA

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:40:35 PM

Is mindfox the head dev of this project... sorry im New
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:13:30 PM

Is mindfox the head dev of this project... sorry im New

I've asked, and the answer is no
KryptoFoo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:52:02 PM

Looks like key is testing support level of .0005 again. Hope the buyers show up soon.

Would be great timing on behalf of the dev team to provide some more information right about now... like who they are, size of their funding, details on anon feature, etc...
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

Looks like key is testing support level of .0005 again. Hope the buyers show up soon.

Would be great timing on behalf of the dev team to provide some more information right about now... like who they are, size of their funding, details on anon feature, etc...

More buying then selling going on atm, bots been accumulating coin all day ready for the next wave up if you look at the charts, its been doing this same maneuver for days now.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:01:58 PM

I just bought my first KEY, i have been reading something interesting about KEY. And now it is all based on deliver results to the investors, i believe that KEY can hit 0.00200000sats. So that will give me a 4x return. Only bought for .36BTC, but still...
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:12:41 PM

I just bought my first KEY, i have been reading something interesting about KEY. And now it is all based on deliver results to the investors, i believe that KEY can hit 0.00200000sats. So that will give me a 4x return. Only bought for .36BTC, but still...

welcome aboard.  Great entrance point too, 50k is a steal
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:36:38 PM

We have been busy working to get Dan Metcalf all of the info he needs regarding the function of our coin from start to finish (he has reviewed both proof of work stages and POS) He has spoken nothing but positive to us and is actually very impressed with the quality of our dev team and our dedication to developing a long term decentralized coin. He has stated that he really likes the hybrid anon elements of our anon solution. I am looking forward to his official response Wink Nothing but positive so far.
KryptoFoo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

We have been busy working to get Dan Metcalf all of the info he needs regarding the function of our coin from start to finish (he has reviewed both proof of work stages and POS) He has spoken nothing but positive to us and is actually very impressed with the quality of our dev team and our dedication to developing a long term decentralized coin. He has stated that he really likes the hybrid anon elements of our anon solution. I am looking forward to his official response Wink Nothing but positive so far.

If true, this is very good news. Of course we'll need to hear that directly from him to have full impact.

Also: what are the "hybrid anon elements" can you elaborate on that?
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

seeing this drk movement, might be a decent time to get some keycoin tweets out.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

I look forward to the review, but sounding very positive so far.
On a personal note, its nice to see cross collaboration within the crypto world.
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Decentralization is KEY

Yes, there has been a lot of fudders that speak about us as if all we have is a mixer (there are indeed several mixers at play) but they leave out the fact that the mixers communicate with eachother via an encrypted messaging system and create multiples of the same transaction amount and multiples of the transaction amounts spit (you simply can't look at transaction amount at both ends of the wallets and say aha! that's the one. It's impossible because of the way they work. Also, when the transaction is finalized one of the nodes contacts another random node to complete the sending of the coins to the destination address, fresh coins are used from node to dest addressed and there is no link from address to address in the block chain for the transaction.

The hybrid mixer/encrypted messaging to random nodes system is what makes our anon the best out there, and even we continue to build upon it. ( we are working on a system that allows wallets to be set up as random nodes in the system to create both more decentralized anon, and the opportunity for others to run a node)

This coin really is a sleeping giant, I think much of the reason we haven't seen massive adoption is because of the fud associated with my name. In due time however I will prove to the community that we are building the best coin out there, we will replace many other alt coins an in the long term will be present on major exchanges world wide.

If true, this is very good news. Of course we'll need to hear that directly from him to have full impact.

WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:56:55 PM

seeing this drk movement, might be a decent time to get some keycoin tweets out.

Set your buys from 0.007 down to 0.005 on DRK I say, and play some KEY swings now Smiley
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

Decnentralization is KEY

Yes, there has been a lot of fudders that speak about us as if all we have is a mixer (there are indeed several mixers at play) but they leave out the fact that the mixers communicate with eachother via an encrypted messaging system and create multiples of the same transaction amount and multiples of the transaction amounts spit (you simply can't look at transaction amount at both ends of the wallets and say aha! that's the one. It's impossible because of the way they work. Also, when the transaction is finalized one of the nodes contacts another random node to complete the sending of the coins to the destination address, fresh coins are used from node to dest addressed and there is no link from address to address in the block chain for the transaction.

The hybrid mixer/encrypted messaging to random nodes system is what makes our anon the best out there, and even we continue to build upon it. ( we are working on a system that allows wallets to be set up as random nodes in the system to create both more decentralized anon, and the opportunity for others to run a node)

This coin really is a sleeping giant, I think much of the reason we haven't seen massive adoption is because of the fud associated with my name. In due time however I will prove to the community that we are building the best coin out there, we will replace many other alt coins an in the long term will be present on major exchanges world wide.

Glad to see your activity here! I think keycoin is a winner! Love the anon features. Crazy so few know of it. I believe it might have been buried with all the scams released around the same time. Oh well, more key for me. Smiley
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:04:00 PM

ill wait for this one, it wpll be nice to mine it... Cheesy
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:05:20 PM

You came a bit late to the party if you expect to mine it I'm afraid.
darkproton

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

ok, you go ahead mine it.  Roll Eyes
KryptoFoo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:13:41 PM

Decentralization is KEY

OK this does sound promising indeed. I found this sleeper coin via a very short mention on the darkcoin thread a few days ago. There will eventually be a lot more new people coming over to check this out. I think it would be prudent to emphasize and repeat your comments in this post on the OP and the keycoin website. Of course a white paper would help if it can be technical enough at this point. imo you should put your PR/marketing person to work...
darkproton

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:16:38 PM

Decentralization is KEY

OK this does sound promising indeed. I found this sleeper coin via a very short mention on the darkcoin thread a few days ago. There will eventually be a lot more new people coming over to check this out. I think it would be prudent to emphasize and repeat your comments in this post on the OP and the keycoin website. Of course a white paper would help if it can be technical enough at this point. imo you should put your PR/marketing person to work...
This^^^^^. I agree. Really have to get the word out. I'm going to hit twitter and what not.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: