Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:17:13 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:59:04 PM by pr0m3theus2013

Well, the main thing i want to make clear is that most of the statements regarding our anon are complete fabrications by people who are sending anon to a wallet that they already have the address for (it's their own) and pasting the transaction from the sending and receiving address and claiming that they figured it out.

They seem to be unable to wrap their heads around what the encrypted messaging system between nodes actually creates. It creates an anon that if you were to choose a receiving address for a transaction, it would be absolute guess work making it inadmissible to anyone attempting to use it as proof. All the people claiming they figured it out are doing so because they are in fact just cheating by knowing both the sending and receiving addresses and posting the sending and receiving transactions and claiming to know how they got there by injecting some nonsense technical jargon in.
ganion7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

Coin with really strong features, fair lunch, working anon, awesome site with its own forum, very active on the markets, it has drawn the attention of big players and the most important ... very active devs with great knowledge of the item.MintPall needs a strong comeback and now it's the time! KEYcoin is ready to level up by multiplying its volume so the marketcap will rise and MintPall will recover its old stregth.The recipy is wellknown and it works...My opinion is that time has come for KEY to be added in MintPall lists and create big waves...   Wink
TheNewsHasCome

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:51:40 PM

Coin with really strong features, fair lunch, working anon, awesome site with its own forum, very active on the markets, it has drawn the attention of big players and the most important ... very active devs with great knowledge of the item.

That sums it up nicely. I'm excited for the KeyOS to launch. I'm interested to see what they're putting together.
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:00:09 PM

Just a simple suggestion:

All curse words should be removed from the official announcements on the website. They are not professional. Anything that sounds like complaining isn't professional either.

In general in this business, public statements should be made with the same care and caution a politician takes. If you wouldn't say "shitcoins" in a State of the Union Address, don't say that in a public statement. Clean it up, and things will appear 100-fold more professional.

The team is professional, and the website looks great. So does the technology. Make the PR equally as great, and this will be a monster. Don't mention fights with others, don't point fingers, and don't do anything that could be perceived as antagonistic, particularly in the PR.

All in all, great job.

Heed these words, and things will go further faster.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

Shitcoins are shitcoins man! We're all about being professional, but were not going to "politically correct" ourselves to the point that we lose our freedom to be expressive either.

Thanks for the kind words! we're going to keep kicking ass!

All curse words should be removed from the official announcements on the website. They are not professional. Anything that sounds like complaining isn't professional either.

In general in this business, public statements should be made with the same care and caution a politician takes. If you wouldn't say "shitcoins" in a State of the Union Address, don't say that in a public statement. Clean it up, and things will appear 100-fold more professional.

The team is professional, and the website looks great. So does the technology. Make the PR equally as great, and this will be a monster. Don't mention fights with others, don't point fingers, and don't do anything that could be perceived as antagonistic, particularly in the PR.

All in all, great job.

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

All in all, great job.

I second this.  It's very important how the Keycoin team present themselves.  In order to catch the interest of more big investors and influential people i.e. professionals, Keycoin team will also need to stay professional.  Not saying that you guys have been inappropriate, but like everything else, this is something that could always be improved.  It'll also be an additional thing that will set Keycoin apart from the huge number of altcoins out there.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:35:45 PM

I think mintpal may be adding keycoin soon. Expect it to reach new ATH. 150k?

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:40:17 PM

Shitcoins are shitcoins man! We're all about being professional, but were not going to "politically correct" ourselves to the point that we lose our freedom to be expressive either.

Thanks for the kind words! we're going to keep kicking ass!

All in all, great job.

You can be as expressive as you want, but I will advise that you view my suggestion as a professional suggestion made by a professional to a team I respect and only wish to see succeed, rather than a shot at your ego.

Your youth and vigor shines through in your response, but this is a world where maturity and professionalism will ultimately prevail, and I know you have both of those in you. Let those two attributes guide you when making statements, not what happened in fights or failures with other projects.

This project has all the ingredients for success. Choose your words wisely. You will discover that you can still be as expressive as you desire.

Editing yourself a little is not a bad thing in business, particularly when it comes to PR. It's crucial.
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

All in all, great job.

I second this.  It's very important how the Keycoin team present themselves.  In order to catch the interest of more big investors and influential people i.e. professionals, Keycoin team will also need to stay professional.  Not saying that you guys have been inappropriate, but like everything else, this is something that could always be improved.  It'll also be an additional thing that will set Keycoin apart from the huge number of altcoins out there.

goddamit, I agree with this. Swearing on the forums is probably fine but I think y'all should put on our coats and ties on the website, twitter, and other official channels.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:46:36 PM

Kryptofoo,

I will relay that information to the guys that operate those channels.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:47:43 PM

Kryptofoo,

Thank you! You have my full support and respect for doing so.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:48:43 PM

meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.
TheNewsHasCome

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:51:54 PM

meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.

I agree with this. I like the passion. I don't think it's been unprofessional up to this point on social media venues. Key looking good today as well. Good things happening!
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

Kryptofoo,

thanks! hey let it rip on bitcointalk, just saying the paint on the house should look good (i.e. remove the word 'shitcoin' from website)...

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

I imagine you are probably under 21, but no matter. If you read my statements, the cursing suggestion was only part of it, and I agree that forums are different, but for Twitter, Facebook, and the website, it is simply unprofessional. Anyhow, I think my point has been made, and I do find it funny that you think it is non-detrimental to "curse up a storm" in professional PR in any business. I will revise my last guess to say that maybe you are under 18.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:56:52 PM

Can wait for the good news from the dev reviewing the key coin team code.
Guess the price is already starting to move on the current positive vibes.
This will definitely hit 150-200k in the very near future.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:59:18 PM

Can wait for the good news from the dev reviewing the key coin team code.
Guess the price is already starting to move on the current positive vibes.
This will definitely hit 150-200k in the very near future.

Also remember to play the swings on the way up folks.
Don't panic dump on a small dip, its just people wanting your coins! Smiley
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

All in all, great job.

I agree.  You don't want the word "Shit Coin" anywhere near the Keycoin website.  Marketing is Marketing which mean you never limit your Market. Professionals simply will not take this coin serious without sounding professional. Many younger people don't care. But many distinguished investors with deep pockets do.

Wisdom is KEY.

Stay Positive.  Smiley

Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

I agree with this. I like the passion. I don't think it's been unprofessional up to this point on social media venues. Key looking good today as well. Good things happening!

PR channels have been good about the representation so far IMO, but I agree about the "toning it down" on the OP a bit. Having forum members that are more "in your face" is one thing, but I think having confident non-defensive statements from the devs and pr groups is the best way to inspire trust in the team from people with real money. The "We got this shit" attitude without saying it outright.
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:03:50 PM

I like that we can finally have some decent discussion in here now that the FUDers are gone (well, at least for the time being).

I agree that passion is good.  And we all know it feels good to say fuck all the fucking fudders and motherfucking shitcoins out there.  But unfortunately, this doesn't work out too well in the real world
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: