Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:15:38 AM

Because all of this price is in downtrend and i`m waiting for my buy orders to get filled Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:29:27 AM

Miami Wizz still involved with this project  Huh

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:10:51 AM

Because all of this price is in downtrend and i`m waiting for my buy orders to get filled Smiley

Depends where your orders are , but if they are in the 3k region, they might get filled.

To add also, another reason the price is falling, is thanks to the asshole who has stacked up the sell side on Bittrex

85 Bitcoin to only 20k sats on bittrex = BIG sell pressure.

I personally have ZERO Coins on any exchange, took the last few thousand i had on cryptsy off a few days ago.
  (big trouble at that exchange and i would advise everyone to withdraw funds from there).

Same with Bittrex, i hear people talking about how their withdrawals are being delayed.

Only Poloniex seems safe and is the best option for anyone who wants to keep coins on an exchange (in my opinion).

Smiley

To answer the above question. "Miami Wiz", the last i had heard, he had sold his soul to pay for the new wallet, so he is 100% devoted and committed to IOC, thats for sure, he is the Captain of this "ship" and will make sure IOC sails to beautiful lands where IOC can enjoy  100k+ satoshi price and all the people here who invested (by buying the coin) can reap the rewards and build statues of Wiz in their gardens made of gold with the HUGE profits that IOC will produce, thank to all the Blood, sweat  and tears Wiz has sacrificed for all the grateful people here.

I will personally have a bronze statue of Wiz made in his honour should IOC ever get to 100k Satoshi. not a 100% replica, probably 1/5 Scale and  have his hands turned upwards as in prayer, the left hand being a bird bath and the right hand to hold the seed, because from seeds, great things can grow. (or in this case, feed the birds)

How i look forward to this great day.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:12:02 PM

To answer the above question. "Miami Wiz", the last i had heard, he had sold his soul to pay for the new wallet, so he is 100% devoted and committed to IOC, thats for sure, he is the Captain of this "ship" and will make sure IOC sails to beautiful lands where IOC can enjoy  100k+ satoshi price and all the people here who invested (by buying the coin) can reap the rewards and build statues of Wiz in their gardens made of gold with the HUGE profits that IOC will produce, thank to all the Blood, sweat  and tears Wiz has sacrificed for all the grateful people here.

I will personally have a bronze statue of Wiz made in his honour should IOC ever get to 100k Satoshi. not a 100% replica, probably 1/5 Scale and  have his hands turned upwards as in prayer, the left hand being a bird bath and the right hand to hold the seed, because from seeds, great things can grow. (or in this case, feed the birds)

Are you being sarcastic or is it real gratitude / future outlook? I never know.

If its the last then i agree with you that "Miami Wiz" deserves a statue. Not a bronze one (if you bought more / kept more you can afford one later on) but a Gold one. ;-)
Not for getting the price to 100k+ and make other people have profits, but for investing a lot of his own money, time and personal engagement to this project. He is pursuing his dream and vision.

Never ending enthusiasm and always taking care of others. Even when in his personal life it is tough. He is still taking care of others and forgets about himself.
Its his personal mission to make it succeed. The captain of the ship yes! Surrounded by people who believe his vision and help him in every way they can. It is not always about money. People can help in all sorts of different ways.

The last year i got to know him as a real crypto professional, 100% ethical person and great project manager. Working with teams around the globe in all kinds of different timezones is hard. very hard. Especially in this line of work. Blockchain technology breaking new grounds. This is new technology.

He manages it well with all those bumps on the road. Many setbacks during this last year gave him some headaches, but never let him down. He works harder every time it gets tough. There are not many people i look up to, but he is one of the persons i do look up to.

Proud to be part of this team and proud of our "Captain". Despite what people say about updates, lack of info, how we should operate, how we should not, exchange price etc.
We as a team have a clear understanding of what we will try to achieve. This is our goal and nothing in between will lead us off track. No fud, no harassment, no price action.

We do it our way and in our own spare time (yes, we have normal day jobs as well. Bills need to be payed). So producing a video for 20 minutes because somebody asks us to is not on our agenda for now. 20 minutes of our spare time can be spent better we think.

Cheers. have a nice day and a nice weekend,

Richard

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:19:13 PM

Hello.
Physical I/O Coin coins available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218239

Thanks Smiley
hey minerjones...nice coins ....can I ask ...how many coins you make...and did you do with company in usa?
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:31:34 PM

Are you being sarcastic or is it real gratitude / future outlook? I never know.

If its the last then i agree with you that "Miami Wiz" deserves a statue. Not a bronze one (if you bought more / kept more you can afford one later on) but a Gold one. ;-)
Not for getting the price to 100k+ and make other people have profits, but for investing a lot of his own money, time and personal engagement to this project. He is pursuing his dream and vision.

Never ending enthusiasm and always taking care of others. Even when in his personal life it is tough. He is still taking care of others and forgets about himself.
Its his personal mission to make it succeed. The captain of the ship yes! Surrounded by people who believe his vision and help him in every way they can. It is not always about money. People can help in all sorts of different ways.

The last year i got to know him as a real crypto professional, 100% ethical person and great project manager. Working with teams around the globe in all kinds of different timezones is hard. very hard. Especially in this line of work. Blockchain technology breaking new grounds. This is new technology.

He manages it well with all those bumps on the road. Many setbacks during this last year gave him some headaches, but never let him down. He works harder every time it gets tough. There are not many people i look up to, but he is one of the persons i do look up to.

Proud to be part of this team and proud of our "Captain". Despite what people say about updates, lack of info, how we should operate, how we should not, exchange price etc.
We as a team have a clear understanding of what we will try to achieve. This is our goal and nothing in between will lead us off track. No fud, no harassment, no price action.

We do it our way and in our own spare time (yes, we have normal day jobs as well. Bills need to be payed). So producing a video for 20 minutes because somebody asks us to is not on our agenda for now. 20 minutes of our spare time can be spent better we think.

Cheers. have a nice day and a nice weekend,

Richard

All sincere here Richard.  Nothing but the utmost respect for the "Captain". Your words sum everything up perfectly.  Miami Wiz is doing a sterling job of keeping things on track along with his fantastic Crew (developers) and Cabin Boy (you)  Tongue
 (couldn't resist).

But all i can say is EVERYONE involved in making I/O Coin hit the BIG time  deserves gold medals and maybe one day we will see all of the fantastic IOC team on TV talking about how they had this little project, (like when you see a young zuckerberg talking about Facebook) to make it different from all the other coins and how I/OCoin is worth billions, i honestly think that might happen one day.

And that comes from the bottom of my heart. plain and simple.

Its a shame i got made to "walk the plank" or i would of happily made the video for people to see...

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

hey minerjones...nice coins ....can I ask ...how many coins you make...and did you do with company in usa?

Hello-
As fas as I know, there were only 100 of each coin made.
I was only able to get these mainly because they were the only matching sets that were available.
I am not sure where they are made. The distributor is in Slovakia.
I am guessing that the mint is close by or in neighboring country.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Smiley
just was wondering as thats the kind of stuff i do here in the usa.....promotional products. typically there would be a minimum run...100 sound about right. not sure of cost...i typically do other stuff...like pens, hats , shirts, calendars, thumb drives...but can source just about anything. nice piece. how much do they hold
cohnhead

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:51:30 PM

Hello-
As fas as I know, there were only 100 of each coin made.
I was only able to get these mainly because they were the only matching sets that were available.
I am not sure where they are made. I bought them from a distributor on ebay.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Smiley
just was wondering as thats the kind of stuff i do here in the usa.....promotional products. typically there would be a minimum run...100 sound about right. not sure of cost...i typically do other stuff...like pens, hats , shirts, calendars, thumb drives...but can source just about anything. nice piece. how much do they hold

They do not hold any value. They are more of a "token" rather than a cold storage wallet.

Thanks
if you wanted to store value on them ..i guess you could...but wouldn't you have to put both pub and private keys on token
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:57:46 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 03:18:58 PM by mctaino

Project Update  10-24-2015

Hello Everyone hope you're all well. Just wanted to give you all an update for this week. Our wallet team is now eagerly awaiting changes to the main DIONS api doc and code for integration to our wallet. Unfortunately it has taken longer than originally estimated. For that reason we had to bring in a developer to help the wallet core team accomplish these changes. Here is a more detailed explanation.

Derek our lead dev had finished the DIONS code back in july and had completed a full testnet of the code to his satisfaction. During that period the wallet team was working on the basic transition from our old HTML5 wallet to the New HTML5 wallet. Designs and implementation started to take shape. Derek then started to work on an api documentation for the wallet team to implement DIONS into the wallet. At that point the team looked it over and made a calculation that it was pretty straight forward and they would not have major issues during implementation. Once Derek finished the api doc, The wallet team was a bit behind with basic coding and it took them around 1 week or 2 to finally assess the final api doc for implementation. During review of the last api doc, our team had discussions with Derek on changes they thought would help them implement the code in a much more fluent way, there were also recommendations for a few small changes to the code for a more user friendly messaging system. For example, how the wallet would handle friend requests. At this point there was a difference in opinion on how this implementation would be done without having to make major changes to the original code. After a dev team meeting, we decided to bring in an additional C++ dev to speed up and aid us with the tasks of implementation of these changes, while not taking Derek away from his current daily tasks. Our Api dev came in last week, studied the code and is now working on implementation of the proposed changes. As a precaution on my part, I also personally interviewed an additional C++ & Java dev and he is currently looking over our entire project and awaiting in the wings to come in and review our final code. New devs coming in are signing NDA's to maintain our code information secure. We also have our code in a non public accounts until we are set to release to keep anyone from copying our code before release.

On regards to videos or images, we have released images of the wallet and will not be making any videos until DIONS is fully functional in the wallet and ready to release.

Although it has been disappointing to me that we are behind our DIONS scheduled release date, Im overall pleased with the fact that the entire team is looking to perfect our overall code and wallet performance. The journey so far has been full of ups and downs, but as Ive said before, i'm fully committed to the project. From day one I've self funded the project along with other team members and community who have chipped in and this was done to ensure that nobody would tarnish the Fair Launch of the project. People had to mine the coins and or buy them off miners just like I had to do. So in the end, we are all equal as holders. Furthermore I've bought coins when I could and I've been staking my personal coins since day 1. We haven't had the benefits of 18M dollars as Ethereum had and or a premine or ICO funding. Even though ethereum has been the one to grab all the air, and startup funding, they are having setbacks and challenges in coding as everyone else.  Their code is far very far from getting to where it needs to get and it may never get there, if funding is not secure from what Vitalik has said. With this said, we are not Ethereum and we never got Millions in funding. I've had to manage our entire project with much less and even though it has cost me, I consider us to be well managed and on budget for our project.

You need more than just coding brains or great tech to make a run for this. You also need management skills in order to steer devs, keep them motivated and in budget to get us to having a successful project. Since many are looking to make a quick bitcoin profit from trading, desperations starts to set in. Price fluctuation is inevitable from speculators and market manipulators, but overall IOC works, it can be traded for not only bitcoin, but also for services or products. Our I/O Digital blockchain is fully functional, fast and secure and is currently being upgraded. Current staking is at around 50% today which is very impressive. Looking at the value of IOC paired to bitcoin is understandable that we have lost ground in market cap. That also has to do with the selling pressure being put by a few holders, but as a community, we should focus on making IOC more accessible to people and companies in the near future.  DIONS will be extremely useful to facilitate transfers via user's aliases, identity and or document storing and private messaging. So once we release DIONS, it will be our focus to educate the masses on our blockchain, via marketing campaign and continue the further development of our  Chameleon Project. I hope that I can count on  the support of our holders, to at least be understanding of some of the challenges to coding, and to let us focus more on our hard work and dedication to make our new projects a reality.

Once the api implementation has been completed, which is not much, it will go to our wallet dev team for the final stage of the DIONS wallet integration, test and release.

As always i'm available through slack.

If you read this update please leave some feedback, or support words to our dev team, will be appreciated.

Thanks

Joel
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:24:17 PM

Thank you Joel for updating the community  Smiley. I am personally behind you and your team and I am sure that the majority of the community are as well. We all understand that ground breaking technology takes time to develop and I look forward to trying out all the cool innovations you have in store for us in the near future. Keep innovating guys and take as much time as needed Smiley

cohnhead

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:50:56 PM

Joel,
thanks for the updating us on how the project is progressing. this is all uncharted territory but I think your approach is sound and I for one applaud you guys.
not being technically oriented my support for this project has only been manifest in my staking and buying ioc when I can.
when time comes for marketing efforts or branding.... (tangible goods like giveaways or printed material) i am at the teams service to donate time and products

thanks for the update
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:05:27 PM

A few more weeks are not a problem for an investor!
Your team is doing a great work! 👍

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:09:36 PM

Keep at it. We appreciate the update.

twitter.com/notsofast
cohnhead

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

a few weeks would be awesome, but at this point i am content just knowing that this project has a quality team and is moving forward. This is crypto...it could take months if not years for this project to begin realizing its potential. Mainstream adoption of blockchain technology is years away...but like a rising tide...it will soon be all around us. Hopefully IOC will be well poised to assume its place as a real world solution in this coming sea of possible alternatives.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:42:41 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 10:53:51 AM by MrWhiteBites

a few weeks would be awesome, but at this point i am content just knowing that this project has a quality team and is moving forward. This is crypto...it could take months if not years for this project to begin realizing its potential. Mainstream adoption of blockchain technology is years away...but like a rising tide...it will soon be all around us. Hopefully IOC will be well poised to assume its place as a real world solution in this coming sea of possible alternatives.

+100

Very well understood.   I/O Coin and its team are here to stay, the developments clearly outline this. In a year from now, i think most of the developments, that you can see the progress of here > http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/   (note to IOC team progress was last updated on the 30th August, so maybe at the end of this month it will be updated?) prove I/O Coins long term vision, one that very few other coins are actually working towards, Blockchain and sidechains, along with the very promising DIOEX.

DIOEX being the Decentralized Value Transfer System.   More of which can be found on the first post, with the infographics here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0

So now, is a really good time to take advantage of people selling IOC (and other alts) to cash out for Bitcoin as bitcoin is high, many people will sell alt coins to then sell bitcoin, to buy bitcoin lower (as always when BTC has hit $300 region, it gets slammed back down to $230 region) then buy back bitcoin low to rebuy Alts with more btc.

Looking forward to the new year with IOC, i hope it can hold this 3k region and build from here.  Smiley

PS: I see staking has dropped to 40% (still good) too many coins are on Bittrex (distribution/wallets have increased a lot) and not in wallets staking.

cohnhead

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:20:54 PM

+100

Very well understood.   I/O Coin and its team are here to stay, the developments clearly outline this. In a year from now, i think most of the developments, that you can see the progress of here > http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/   (note to IOC team progress was last updated on the 30th August, so maybe at the end of this month it will be updated?) prove I/O Coins long term vision, one that very few other coins are actually working towards, Blockchain and sidechains, along with the very promising DIOEX.

DIOEX being the Decentralized Value Transfer System.   More of which can be found on the first post, with the infographics here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0

So now, is a really good time to take advantage of people selling IOC (and other alts) to cash out for Bitcoin as bitcoin is high, many people will sell alt coins to then sell bitcoin, to buy bitcoin lower (as always when BTC has hit $300 region, it gets slammed back down to $230 region) then buy back bitcoin low to rebuy Alts with more btc.

Looking forward to the new year with IOC, i hope it can hold this 3k region and build from here.  Smiley

PS: I see staking has dropped to 40% (still good) too many coins are on Bittrex (distribution/wallets have increased a lot) and not in wallets staking.

Thanks for validating my opinion.

Not so sure btc price is getting slammed back down to far in this recent run up.  With halving now on everyones radar ....the new normal could be in the 500-600 range.

also pretty sure it will overshoot that by as much as 50% as FOMO kicks in

was wondering....I had my IOC wallet off line for a couple of days, maybe that's why staking dropped a bit  Smiley 
cohnhead

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:23:59 AM

was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

also btc keep rising...im loving the cheap ioc
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:40:37 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 11:15:17 AM by MrWhiteBites

was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

I think in this day and age in crypto, the smart people will read the infographics thats for sure. the only thing i would change about the OP, is put all of the news section on the website.

Speaking of the website, i would have links to www.iocoin.io  and www.iodigital.io  at the top of the OP.

With a little message to go  to official websites and bookmark them.

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:32:53 PM

was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

good point. Yes we have a lot to explain and want to show everybody what we are up to.
We as a team have two focusses at this moment:

1. development / finishing DIONS / project management / Chameleon -> Joel
2. companies that can adopt our technology, investors, converting to a legit blockchain company -> Richard

With those two we have spent the time we have currently. Agree that we should / could update the op a bit.
There is a lot of info. This info is basically also available on iocoin.io and iodigital.io

When i have some time i will look into it or somebody has some example / idea / proposal on how we can do this op.

Thanks
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

good point. Yes we have a lot to explain and want to show everybody what we are up to.
We as a team have two focusses at this moment:

1. development / finishing DIONS / project management / Chameleon -> Joel
2. companies that can adopt our technology, investors, converting to a legit blockchain company -> Richard

With those two we have spent the time we have currently. Agree that we should / could update the op a bit.
There is a lot of info. This info is basically also available on iocoin.io and iodigital.io

When i have some time i will look into it or somebody has some example / idea / proposal on how we can do this op.

Thanks
Richard

Is it just me? Or is everyone HEre really excited about finding out the Global Company who will be first to use DIONS.

The tension is killing me, i have Super High Hopes that DIONS will be the Launch Pad for I/OCoin and its BRight Future.

Even though i am kept in the Dark I can See Clearly WHat is Being Done HEre.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: