Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719041 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:44:58 PM

for someone with more insight than myself....

so in the last month or so, from 11-03 thru 12-11, an ioc address went from being nonexistent to topping the rich list with 2.8 million ioc or roughly 17.5% of ms.

that is concerning!

also seems that wallet is not staking?

who goes there

or am I reading data wrong?

Hi,

What wallet would that be?
Do you have a link on that one?

Cheers
Richard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:54:44 PM

so in the last month or so, from 11-03 thru 12-11, an ioc address went from being nonexistent to topping the rich list with 2.8 million ioc or roughly 17.5% of ms.

that is concerning!

who goes there

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

oops 2.58 million....sorry

ioUGFDrowxFkvjTaSb9uzB8GpmZdZndk1h

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/address.dws?34445.htm
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

Quote "‎Luke Parker"‎

Governments fail to protect personal records. Can we keep them on the Blockchain instead?
In the latest big Govt hack, 21.5 Million full identities were stolen and the only compensation they are offering is an ID theft protection service run by the very people who just completely failed to protect these people's identity.
We can do better. We MUST do better!
It's time for a separation between your identity and state. All it will take is a decentralized database to keep everyone's identification in... On the bitcoin blockchain where it'll be the most safe. I looked at many of the companies that are coding in that direction already.

Governments cannot protect personal records, can the blockchain?

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/governments-cannot-protect-personal-records-can-the-blockchain/

There is a reason why, we are working hard around here. Not only we can supplement the bitcoin blockchain but we can also serve as a one stop solution for many of these issues presented above.

Development Update

OK Folks, So over the last few weeks we've been working hard on making the changes to the api calls. The teams started the work with introducing the new dev to our code, going over it and doing a full review. The team started with messaging and changes were made to the code to start to implement the new api. The team is now in the process of creating a testnet to begin testing these changes to the code. If it all goes well during the test then the team will move to the aliases changes. Some time was also devoted to get our new dev up to speed on certain code related matters.

Im going to be looking into the possibility of adding another dev to start work on chameleon so that we can try to gain some ground on our next task. I will update on my findings on this. There is just allot of work to do and want to make sure we stay on track without overwhelming our core team.

Will update again once we get the new changes to the messaging api tested on Testnet and the new wallet.

Thanks Everyone

Joel

Thank you Joel for the update, I see that the chefs are putting the final touches on the meal of the year Smiley You guys deserve a lot of praise and I am sure that you will get it. Your dedication and motivation for the project is astounding. Keep it up Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:00:50 PM

that is concerning!

who goes there

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

ah, i see. That wallet is staking for as far as i see.
cohnhead

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:15:02 PM

that is concerning!

who goes there

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

are you sure its staking, the only transactions visible are the deposits i'm not seeing smaller deposits
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:08:22 PM

that is concerning!

who goes there

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

are you sure its staking, the only transactions visible are the deposits i'm not seeing smaller deposits

Most likely a exchange address to have so many coins.  Or someone moving coins to a cold wallet.  Hard to say. But considering IOC went below 1k sats this time last year, it would be no surprise if someone held that many coins, would of been one hell of a big investment, but from all the hard work that IOC has been doing, it would be a very smart investment thats for sure.

One day they will be very rich once DIONS and the new wallet along with other developments are in full swing.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:03:59 PM

that is concerning!

who goes there

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

Most likely a exchange address to have so many coins.  Or someone moving coins to a cold wallet.  Hard to say. But considering IOC went below 1k sats this time last year, it would be no surprise if someone held that many coins, would of been one hell of a big investment, but from all the hard work that IOC has been doing, it would be a very smart investment thats for sure.

One day they will be very rich once DIONS and the new wallet along with other developments are in full swing.
only other exchange that could have that amount of coins would be cryptsy. coincidently it is one of the coins you can move in and of that exchange fairly easy. to bad differential is over 20% from bittrex
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:30:46 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 05:45:18 PM by MrWhiteBites

Very Excited to read this > http://www.coindesk.com/ing-all-our-business-lines-involved-in-blockchain-exploration/

ING Exec: ‘All Our Business Lines’ Involved in Blockchain Exploration

In a new interview, Buitenhek told CoinDesk that the Amsterdam-based bank is pushing forward
 with a broad-reaching initiative to explore blockchain technology

The jury is still out, but we’re really pleased to be part of it. The first meetings have already taken place and the guys we send to those meetings come back very [enthusiastic]. So, for now, we have the feeling we’re on the right track.”

If you guys here follow what I/O Coin is doing as closely as i do, this news should be crstal clear! It would be no surprise if "the meetings" ING has had, involved I/O Coin!

PS: Tweet to ING on twitter tell them about IOC!

Here is my tweet to them > https://twitter.com/vintagefashionz/status/676819011187904512

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:07:47 PM

FEATURE REQUEST for new HTML wallet.

When showing IOC total Balance. Show the value in Dollars also.  (Similar to Poloniex when you see your balances there)

Everyone who invests will want to see how much their precious I/O Coin is worth. 
At the moment, only Poloniex gives you the value in $'s.

The only other way i know to find out how much in total your coins are worth
is going to the website Countmycrypto.

Wouldn't it be great, if a IOC investor could simply run their wallet to see the value in $'s  (plus euros or pounds would be ideal).

This would also give people a incentive to open their wallet daily and in turn, stake it while it is open.

I am pretty sure, many people log into poloniex because they want to see the $ value of their coins.

With this feature built into the IOC HTML wallet, it is a one (or two) click only.

No need to sign into exchanges, no need to know your exact total then enter into countmycrypto, which can be quite tricky.

Who thinks this is a good idea? (who understands that many people want to see the value in fiat also?)

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 02:35:48 PM by MrWhiteBites

2016 is something i am really looking forward to, i think it could be a very good year for I/O Coin. Really excited to read some new updates also.

Thank you IOC Team. You are a Great Bunch, no one harder working in crypto than you guys and no other alt coin has the forward thinking and desire that your work and dedication is showing and soon the whole world will know.

PS: Will there be a Christmas update? Something really informative that people can get their teeth into.

I would like to know when the HTML5 wallet will be released, for example, there must be some idea within a 30 day timescale?
Plus maybe you could give the people who read this thread some updates on any businesses wanting or going to be using the blockchain.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Smiley

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:34:17 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 05:02:00 PM by MrWhiteBites

I/O Coin Christmas Carol !

(sing it with me!)

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
I/O Coin is coming to Blockchain Tech town

They are making a list
And checking it twice;
There gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
I/O Coin Team is coming to Blockchain Tech Town

IOC sees you when you're sleeping
IOC knows when you're awake
IOC knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for I/O Coin's sake!

You better watch out!
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Joel Bosh and I/O Digital are coming to Blockchain town

They see you when you're sleeping
They knows when you're awake
They knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for Richard Groen and Sam Gabsy for goodness sake.

You better watch out!
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
I/O Digital is developing Dions, Chamleon and HTML wallet for you all to try!

PS: I/O Coin is not on Shapeshift now. Due to little trading volume it seems 

https://shapeshift.io/site/blog/2015/11/11/shapeshift-removes-seven-coins-exchange

If anyone wants to buy I/O Coin with Bitcoin or CASH PM me! I will give you currenct market value!

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:06:00 PM

The update news is delayed.

What is going on ?
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:56:34 AM

Hey all,

This last year has been a great ride. Developing groundbreaking and never done before technology is something extraordinary to do. We are all part of something unique here. Unlike other crypto projects we have proven that we continue to develop and keep looking forward. With all efforts we put in it and with all the money we can (privately) spend. This team, this project is a winner. Not just because of the team, but also because of the people backing the project and last but not least: we are a winner because of the technology we are creating.

Unfortunately for some of you the developments are not (yet) paying out in respect of the I/O Coin price, but we remain very confident in what we develop and what our future is. We have a clear focus on what we are trying to achieve. Focus is key. That will payout eventually in a price that represents all our efforts. Despite the (alt)cryptocurrency (de-)valuation, our developments are very valuable for us and potentially very valuable for others. We have something unique in our hands and get the confirmation all the time from potential investors and blockchain adopters.

From development point of view, the last few weeks we are finishing the API calls needed for the HTML5 wallet.
Next to that a testnet is being setup to test all the changes and coding we did. We are > this < close! After testnet and API finishes, we make the final changes to the HTML5 wallet and start our beta test and bug fixing. We have no timeframe for this last stage, because it is extremely difficult to predict what we will encounter. But all is looking good despite the time it takes. Thanks for your patience.

From I/O Digital perspective we have said that we are looked at by many companies and investors. There are no deals yet. I/O Digital needs to change their status from a youngster to an adult by means of creating an official company around I/O Digital with I/O Coin / blockchain as an asset. In this way we get to the next professional stage and possible investors and/or technology adopters will look at us with a different perspective.

In matters of business development these are exciting times.
We have personally talked to KPMG the last few weeks for example. They have blockchain technology on their roadmap and are looking for initiatives to help out. With investing development funds, people / knowledge or even help out with technology. They now watch us closely (we need to have a working proof of concept for next phase) and we are in close contact with them on a weekly basis. We have also talked to startups and established international companies that want to use the I/O Digital blockchain and/or create their own token based on the I/O Digital blockchain technology. In January one of them will launch their beta app and we are still talking to them how we can help out. This looks very promising.

Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

So we have a lot going on. Technology development and business development.

We continue to work on the roadmap we have ( www.iodigital.io/roadmap ) and are confident that our goals will be met in 2016.
Again thanks for all of your continuous support. Take care.

Merry Christmas!

Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:19:57 AM

Hey all,

This last year has been a great ride. Developing groundbreaking and never done before technology is something extraordinary to do. We are all part of something unique here. Unlike other crypto projects we have proven that we continue to develop and keep looking forward. With all efforts we put in it and with all the money we can (privately) spend. This team, this project is a winner. Not just because of the team, but also because of the people backing the project and last but not least: we are a winner because of the technology we are creating.

Unfortunately for some of you the developments are not (yet) paying out in respect of the I/O Coin price, but we remain very confident in what we develop and what our future is. We have a clear focus on what we are trying to achieve. Focus is key. That will payout eventually in a price that represents all our efforts. Despite the (alt)cryptocurrency (de-)valuation, our developments are very valuable for us and potentially very valuable for others. We have something unique in our hands and get the confirmation all the time from potential investors and blockchain adopters.

From development point of view, the last few weeks we are finishing the API calls needed for the HTML5 wallet.
Next to that a testnet is being setup to test all the changes and coding we did. We are > this < close! After testnet and API finishes, we make the final changes to the HTML5 wallet and start our beta test and bug fixing. We have no timeframe for this last stage, because it is extremely difficult to predict what we will encounter. But all is looking good despite the time it takes. Thanks for your patience.

From I/O Digital perspective we have said that we are looked at by many companies and investors. There are no deals yet. I/O Digital needs to change their status from a youngster to an adult by means of creating an official company around I/O Digital with I/O Coin / blockchain as an asset. In this way we get to the next professional stage and possible investors and/or technology adopters will look at us with a different perspective.

In matters of business development these are exciting times.
We have personally talked to KPMG the last few weeks for example. They have blockchain technology on their roadmap and are looking for initiatives to help out. With investing development funds, people / knowledge or even help out with technology. They now watch us closely (we need to have a working proof of concept for next phase) and we are in close contact with them on a weekly basis. We have also talked to startups and established international companies that want to use the I/O Digital blockchain and/or create their own token based on the I/O Digital blockchain technology. In January one of them will launch their beta app and we are still talking to them how we can help out. This looks very promising.

Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

So we have a lot going on. Technology development and business development.

We continue to work on the roadmap we have ( www.iodigital.io/roadmap ) and are confident that our goals will be met in 2016.
Again thanks for all of your continuous support. Take care.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

WOW !  MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR   this is a wonderful gift.

I honestly did not expect any updates for a while due to time of the year, so this is a great surprise.   So much juicy info, its going to take me some time to take it all in.

For anyone who wants to know this is the Wiki page for KPMG > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPMG
Their revenue for 2015 was 24.44 BILLION ! So very interesting to hear they are looking at I/O Coin / I/O Digital.

The meeting with the Venture Capitalists sounds very promising also. Take note of the fact it was "they" who contacted IOC Team, that speaks volumes about the hard work being done here. I check many alt coins and honestly do not see one that has a bright future that IOC clearly has.

Lots and lots of great information, information which can only be given, by serious developments, hard work and unrelenting commitment to creating a powerful and world wide respected blockchain "product".

So A BIG THANK YOU to all the IOC Team, you guys are the BEST!

LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:41:28 PM

Thank you very much for the update Richard Smiley. Merry Christmas to you and to Joel and the rest of the Development team as well as the IOcoin community. Enjoy the festivities Smiley

hentzikov

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Our company partners with KPMG for audit reviews and compliance services so I know exactly how thorough their reviews can be. I work closely with KPMG twice a year on audits and reviews. That is a great partner to have and the team will benefit greatly from the knowledge and expertise. Great update, Richard.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:56:05 PM

Really happy to see this coin development is going serious, I/O coin will be one of the bigs in 2016 almost for sure
Congratulations to Dev and community
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:25:38 PM

Thanks for the update Richard, truly outstanding work. This coin is like an undiscovered gem amidst the badlands of crypto. I feel safe to put money into this project.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

The team of I/O Digital wishes you a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year!

Joel, Sam, Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:53:55 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 08:10:47 AM by MrWhiteBites

The team of I/O Digital wishes you a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year!

Joel, Sam, Richard

China has just been on the phone... They are renaming this year to "The Year of The I/O Coin"   Wink

Really excited going forward into a new year with the developments, commitment and ever-lasting hard work being done here. If all goes to plan, i can even see IOC making it to margin trading on Poloniex, that would give IOC greater reach and attention also.  Not to "bash" other coins, but seriously, Factom over 100k sats, the OP does not even mention how many coins minted, from what i can tell, nothing developed, all vaporware, very hard to find info and a very basic blockchain, all of which rings alarm bells, but because it has big volume everyone wants it.... Crypto is crazy!

I/O Coin has been going under the radar for too long now, when things get moving, i expect this coin to be holding well over 100k sats (if price reflected developments and coin total it should be well over 200k+) from now on.  IOC is head and shoulders above most alts, time for it to hit the BIG TIME!

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: