Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:50:40 PM

Please give us your vote on : http://benzingafintechawards.com/vote/io-digital/

You can vote by clicking a like in the top left corner. Facebook and/or Twitter.
If you do it on all two, we will get two votes.
We need 200 votes to go to the next round.
Thanks for your vote!

Richard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:44:50 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 10:56:38 AM by MrWhiteBites

You can vote by clicking a like in the top left corner. Facebook and/or Twitter.
Thanks for your vote!

Richard

I cant post images here, but IOC now has 100 Votes!   (half way there) Please get all your Friends and Family on Twitter and Facebook to participate and share the link.
I hope we can get 200 votes by the end of today and get many more!

If IOC gets 500 votes by the end of January, i will give 5 lucky people here 500 I/OCoin and they can choose to do with it as they please EG: Give it to friends or family members.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:16:19 AM

Smart money

Definition

Investments or trades made by sophisticated investors who have an understanding of the financial markets and can often spot trends before others.

Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:11:19 PM

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

I cant post images here, but IOC now has 100 Votes!   (half way there) Please get all your Friends and Family on Twitter and Facebook to participate and share the link.

If IOC gets 500 votes i will give 5 lucky people here 500 I/OCoin and they can chose to do with it as they please EG: Give it to friends or family members.

voted, IOcoin deserves some recognition
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:19:12 PM

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

If IOC gets 500 votes i will give 5 lucky people here 500 I/OCoin and they can chose to do with it as they please EG: Give it to friends or family members.

voted, IOcoin deserves some recognition

209 Votes! Nice to see all the community and supporters of I/O Coin help out like this, will be out of this world to get I/O Coin to the Finals of the Benzinga awards.

Who knows, I/O Coin could well be going there on the back of an award from the European Fintech Awards in April, Amsterdam this year!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:07:49 PM

Voted too, come lets get some more Smiley
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:52:31 PM

Congrats.... over 200 votes puts I/O digital in for voting. Looking at the list of applicants seems like I/O is the only one offering blockchain technology. Could be the networking opportunities with the other applicants could be one of the more beneficial aspects of the competition as any one of those companies could be a potential client. Good luck team and thanks for all.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:20:02 AM

FEATURE REQUEST for New Wallet.

Think about security.  I would really like to have an option to enable "Email Confirmation" when sending out coins from the wallet.
Just like on exchanges, you have to click the email link to release the funds.

Maybe this will be easier than 2fa?  Something that would also be a first in crypto.  You could even ask Poloniex how they enable it ad get the code for the new wallet?

Just a thought.

Thank you.

PS: Do Not Forget to remove coins from Exchanges when bought and transfer to your desktop wallet and Stake them  Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:28:13 PM

Think about security.  I would really like to have an option to enable "Email Confirmation" when sending out coins from the wallet.

Maybe this will be easier than 2fa?  Something that would also be a first in crypto.  You could even ask Poloniex how they enable it ad get the code for the new wallet?

Just a thought.

Thank you.

PS: Do Not Forget to remove coins from Exchanges when bought and transfer to your desktop wallet and Stake them  Smiley

I like this idea. I'm going to place it on the feature request list.
Thanks

Richard
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

Just a thought.

Thank you.

Thanks

Richard

Was thinking of this feature and it came to mind is that the difficulty is in "talking" between the email link and the wallet. Somehow when clicking the link, the wallet / daemon must respond to that. not sure if that is technically possible. Adding Google Authenticator 2FA to the send functionality would be a good one to add imo. Just like with a 2FA on logging in on Bittrex and other services. Security is key i think.

If people have other requests or ideas, please let them know. The team can discuss these in team meetings.

Thanks
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:32:14 PM

Just a thought.

Thank you.

PS: Do Not Forget to remove coins from Exchanges when bought and transfer to your desktop wallet and Stake them  Smiley

Thanks

Richard

Was thinking of this feature and it came to mind is that the difficulty is in "talking" between the email link and the wallet. Somehow when clicking the link, the wallet / daemon must respond to that. not sure if that is technically possible. Adding Google Authenticator 2FA to the send functionality would be a good one to add imo. Just like with a 2FA on logging in on Bittrex and other services. Security is key i think.

If people have other requests or ideas, please let them know. The team can discuss these in team meetings.

Thanks
Richard

Hi Richard, 2FA has been mentioned before but seems to be too difficult to implement, hence why no other wallet (as far as i know) has it.
Thats why i was thinking email verification (optional) would be easier to do, i am sure Poloniex would give you guys the code, as how they do it.

Also congratulations on the Benzinga 1st stage, lets hope I/O Digital can go all the way to the finals, just need the developments ready #DIONS #HTML5 wallet.

PS: I/OCoin / I/O Digital had  more votes than Augur! ( i see they just sneaked ahead now)  Cheesy 

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:17:31 AM

Lets get more Nodes and make it easy for people to run IOC wallets on the Raspberry Pi's!

Trying to find out how to run a PoS wallet (i/ocoin) using a Pi. 

This is the best post and reply i have read. (i have sent the poster a message)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070558.0

jc12345

Activity: 588

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: Raspberry Pi 2 for staking
14 June 2015, 06:23:35
Reply with quote  #15
I run all my wallets on Raspberry Pi. It works great for just about anything including solo mining, staking you name it. The only issue is that Qt5 libraries are not available yet to so ant apt-get install. It is possible to do a standalone compile of Qt5 but that becomes very tricky and the Qt5 compiles on a i looks ugly. In addition, compiling Qt5 on the Pi takes between 1-2 days.

In order to determine the strategy of a coins wallets on a Pi, look if the .Pro file has been setup for Qt5 or Qt4. If Qt4 then no problem it will compile, if Qt5 then skip Qt and just compile the headless daemon. You could always build your own Qt4 project if you really have the time and effort but it generally is not worth the effort. Here ans there are tricks to bypass the Qt5 issues like the qtwaitingspinner solution I mentioned in the one thread. In all cases headless daemon works perfectly fine. Qt wallets have a marginal advantage in that you can see visually what is going on with your coins and managing addresses with copy paste etc. There is nothing though that can be done with Qt wallet that you canot do with the daemon with a little bit more effort.

Iv posted several installation scripts for Pi wallets through the alt-coin section. If you want advice on a certain coin or want a script for it let me know.

EDIT: I would recommend the following 2 things for the headless daemon: 1) Change UPNP to "1" in the makefile.unix and 2) always check the src/leveldb/build_platform_detect to make sure it has read permissions for at least the account your compiling with, but it is ok to change it to "anyone" or world for the build.

PLEASE I/OCoin DEV Team.   Lets get a User Guide (script or whats needed) so many more people can run the I/OCoin wallets easily and cheaply using the super popular Raspberry Pi's  (latest versions probally best, Pi2's)

Thank you.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:24:48 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 10:59:56 PM by mctaino

Lets get more Nodes and make it easy for people to run IOC wallets on the Raspberry Pi's!

jc12345

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Reply with quote  #15
I run all my wallets on Raspberry Pi. It works great for just about anything including solo mining, staking you name it. The only issue is that Qt5 libraries are not available yet to so ant apt-get install. It is possible to do a standalone compile of Qt5 but that becomes very tricky and the Qt5 compiles on a i looks ugly. In addition, compiling Qt5 on the Pi takes between 1-2 days.

In order to determine the strategy of a coins wallets on a Pi, look if the .Pro file has been setup for Qt5 or Qt4. If Qt4 then no problem it will compile, if Qt5 then skip Qt and just compile the headless daemon. You could always build your own Qt4 project if you really have the time and effort but it generally is not worth the effort. Here ans there are tricks to bypass the Qt5 issues like the qtwaitingspinner solution I mentioned in the one thread. In all cases headless daemon works perfectly fine. Qt wallets have a marginal advantage in that you can see visually what is going on with your coins and managing addresses with copy paste etc. There is nothing though that can be done with Qt wallet that you canot do with the daemon with a little bit more effort.

Iv posted several installation scripts for Pi wallets through the alt-coin section. If you want advice on a certain coin or want a script for it let me know.

EDIT: I would recommend the following 2 things for the headless daemon: 1) Change UPNP to "1" in the makefile.unix and 2) always check the src/leveldb/build_platform_detect to make sure it has read permissions for at least the account your compiling with, but it is ok to change it to "anyone" or world for the build.

PLEASE I/OCoin DEV Team.   Lets get a User Guide (script or whats needed) so many more people can run the I/OCoin wallets easily and cheaply using the super popular Raspberry Pi's  (latest versions probally best, Pi2's)

Thank you.

We don't have a guide on how to run our wallet of raspberry pie, people are welcomed to do this research. At the time we are focused on getting DIONS out, our hands are full.  Im sure we can take this on once we have DIONS out

Thanks
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:54:11 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 08:42:07 PM by MrWhiteBites

jc12345

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Reply with quote  #15

PLEASE I/OCoin DEV Team.   Lets get a User Guide (script or whats needed) so many more people can run the I/OCoin wallets easily and cheaply using the super popular Raspberry Pi's  (latest versions probally best, Pi2's)

Thank you.

We don't have a guide on how to run our wallet of raspberry pie, people are welcomed to do this research. At the time we are focused on getting DIONS out, our hands are full.  Im sure we can take this on once we have DIONS out

Thanks

I am working on finding a solution, in talks with someone who knows how to use pos coin wallets on Pi's ad also a company named ROKOS.  So should have a solution, in the next couple of weeks  Smiley

Many other pos coins have already enabled staking on the super popular Raspberry Pi   (not Pie, you cant eat it)

PS: Some good news would be very welcomed, IOC lost 20% in value in the last 48hrs..  :O(

SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:46:11 PM

http://i67.tinypic.com/24wzo68.jpg

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

If IOC gets 500 votes by the end of January, i will give 5 lucky people here 500 I/OCoin and they can choose to do with it as they please EG: Give it to friends or family members.

I voted for I/O, I will happily take that extra 2500 IOC divide it by 5 and give each 500 IOC to myself. I won't even charge for this service Wink
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:53:44 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 12:04:19 PM by MrWhiteBites

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

I voted for I/O, I will happily take that extra 2500 IOC divide it by 5 and give each 500 IOC to myself. I won't even charge for this service Wink

Hi Sam, unfortunately, the giveaway, is for non IOC Team members.  

But, you are a bit of a geek, do you own a Raspberry Pi 2 ?  Trying to find someone who can instal and run the IOC wallet then people can use the Pi's for staking, much, much, cheaper as it uses a fraction of the electric a normal computer uses.  Thank you.

PS: Staking above 50% again, very nice to see,  i seen 60% the other day, The IOC blockchain is like a high maintenance women, you've got to keep it (staking) up for a long time to keep her happy!

langvad

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:44:04 PM

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

But, you are a bit of a geek, do you own a Raspberry Pi 2 ?  Trying to find someone who can instal and run the IOC wallet then people can use the Pi's for staking, much, much, cheaper as it uses a fraction of the electric a normal computer uses.  Thank you.

PS: Staking above 50% again, very nice to see,  i seen 60% the other day, The IOC blockchain is like a high maintenance women, you've got to keep it (staking) up for a long time to keep her happy!
Great news, wouldnt mind 500 coins Wink I have a question, just dl´ed the wallet to mine, but it says something about no "mature" coins? and it hasnt started mining yet?
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:50:44 PM

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

PS: Staking above 50% again, very nice to see,  i seen 60% the other day, The IOC blockchain is like a high maintenance women, you've got to keep it (staking) up for a long time to keep her happy!
Great news, wouldnt mind 500 coins Wink I have a question, just dl´ed the wallet to mine, but it says something about no "mature" coins? and it hasnt started mining yet, as with other coins?

welcome....nice to have you join community....just to ask...you do have coins in your wallet? ..to start...as you need some coins or percentage of a coin to start staking (mining). also under settings you need to unlock wallet.
langvad

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:03:22 PM

Thanks for your vote!

Richard

Great news, wouldnt mind 500 coins Wink I have a question, just dl´ed the wallet to mine, but it says something about no "mature" coins? and it hasnt started mining yet, as with other coins?

welcome....nice to have you join community....just to ask...you do have coins in your wallet? ..to start...as you need some coins or percentage of a coin to start staking (mining). also under settings you need to unlock wallet.
Hi and thx for ur help, very underrated coin Smiley yes, i transferred 7k to my mining pc, I havent locked the wallet yet as i just finished wallet sync 3 hours ago, but the 7k is confirmed but no staking? I have kept my wallet running, just closed once to see if that was the problem.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:16:58 PM

Hi, welcome to IOC community.

It takes around 8hrs of your wallet being unlocked and "Staking" for coins to mature, sometimes a little longer, but they will and you will soon be staking.

Also a good tip: Put a little note on your computer "Stake IOC wallet" as it is easy to forget and miss out on rewards.  If you have any questions all at, i will be more than happy to help.

So for now, keep wallet open and unlocked for staking and coins will mature and start giving you rewards.

PS: if you can try and buy more, it is a very good tme to get more IOC before the price goes much higher in the next few months  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: